Networking & Community Projects*

in search of a goodish writer of a possibly gay comic, but possibly not. Do you have an idea for a comic but need an artist? Stop by this topic!
CaptainKickas at 3:28PM, March 10, 2010
(offline)
Are you a goodish writer with a goodish idea? Cause I'm looking for one. I'm a goodish artist who needs some practice and has lately been addicted to GIMP. So I'm also a crappy colorist, but I try, I try.
So I tried working with a writer once before, didn't really work out. I wasn't really liking how my art was coming out because the writer dictated how each panel should look. So I'm looking for a writer who would write a little bit out like a story send it to me, and let me arrange the panels and art as I see fit.
Sooooo DOES THIS MATCH WHAT YOU WANT? HAS MY SEARCH ENDED? WHAT TROUBLE WILL OUR HEROS GET IN NEXT WEEK? Tell me. PM or respond here
Oh almost forgot. You probs want to see some art before you decide. Here is my newly created deviant art… http://captainkickas.deviantart.com/ if you check out that link and are especially astute and look at one of my drawings and see one of my groups I'm in you might catch on that I like the shoujo-ai. Soooo if you want to include this in the story I'd sure right feel like I was making something worthwhile. So that's something to consider if that's the type of story you want to make. I mean it probably shouldn't be the whole story, but if it was in the plot, why I'd say FANTASTIC. Glad to work with such a writer. If your story includes Shonen-ai that would also be great. I'm better at drawing guys anyways.
too sum up, I'm in search of a writer who will let me pick the way the panels are arranged, it possible a good writer but since I am a goodish artist I accept goodish writers. If interested PM me or write here your idea for a story. I'll decide based on the idea if I'm interested.
Should I proofread this post? naaaah it's probably golden.
last edited on July 14, 2011 11:36AM
CaptainKickas at 3:36PM, March 10, 2010
(offline)
Also it's be great if the writer had AIM or could somehow aquire it..would just make planning easier and all. It's not a requirement or anything, I just saw it in another thread and thought to myself “why this gent or lady has a fantastic idea”. So I've taken that comment I saw and posted it this this here thread. True story.
last edited on July 14, 2011 11:36AM

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon