Help, Support and Suggestions

Inbox (-1)
ParkerFarker at 6:28PM, Sept. 19, 2009
(online)
On the little yellow bar on the side, above “>MyFavourites” and “>MyComics”, where it has my avatar and all that, it says I have -1 new inbox messages. What in the world does that mean?
Screenshot:

EDIT: I just got a new inbox message and it change to saying I have 0 new inbox messages, when I checked the new one, it went back down to -1 new messages.

“We are in the stickiest situation since Sticky the stick insect got stuck on a sticky bun.” - Blackadder
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:39PM
ozoneocean at 1:51AM, Sept. 20, 2009
(online)
Screenshots are generally done by pressing a “screenshot” button on your keyboard, it's usually on the top right somewhere, and then opening an image editing program like Photoshop or Windows paint, making a new document and then clicking “edit” and “paste” :)
————

I have no idea what causes the inbox problem but it's a massive pain to have. Last time it struck it kept on going negative for me. At one stage I had -14 and it was still going down :(

I'm not sure how to fix it. Even when we had regular contact with our programmer it still took ages to resolve. Now it's much harder, especially for something teeny.

As a work around for now; if the number does go back to zero when you have at least one unopened file, get someone to send you a test PQ and don't ever open it. That might keep you on zero and then just open all the subsequent PQs like you normally would.

last edited on July 14, 2011 2:35PM
ParkerFarker at 5:19AM, Sept. 20, 2009
(online)
hey hey heyyy, I never knew that before (about the screenshot)! And I editted my original post accordingly.

But I think I may do the test PQ, that seems like a good idea. Let's just hope “Inbox (-14)” doesn't happen for me.

“We are in the stickiest situation since Sticky the stick insect got stuck on a sticky bun.” - Blackadder
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:39PM

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved