(offline)
Taken from my daily news at Latino Review:
http://www.latinoreview.com/news.php?id=2425

Indiana Jones 5 updated to: HELL YEAH!
Date: July 18, 2007

By: Ryan ‘The Rican with the Irish name’ McLelland
Source: IESB

Let's do a rewrite, shall we?

Now IESB had said that Harrison Ford has signed on for two more sequels and Shia LaBeouf for three sequels.

Now those cool cats at MTV Movies Blog to debunk a rumor. They got Lucasfilm on the phone and got this:

“That’s purely a rumor,” Lucasfilm’s Director of Publicity John Singh told MTV News. “Idle chatter among Internet fans.”

WELL…here it is direct from the lips of the Rican with the Irish name.

It is NOT a rumor. It IS 99% accurate. Booyakasha and happy Wednesday.

Of course the publicity guy is going to deny deny deny. Of course they aren't going to tell you the truth on what we know. Yes…we know that Shia has been lined up for three more Indy flicks. Harrison is lined up for two more but perhaps more in a supporting character role like Sean Connery was in Last Crusade.

Of course MTV is going to bring you the deny deny deny story. And why shouldn't they? Is it because MTV's parent company is Viacom who is the sister company to Paramount Pictures who is putting out Indiana Jones 4? Well…I'm betting yes. That is exactly why.

Now back to the 99% accurate. The news came from someone working directly with the film. The news was not from second-hand guy who knows the guy who knows the guy nor from the food guy on set. It was from a well, well, well respected studio source.

IESB's details?

Shia is signed on for 3 more. Harrison for 2.

There are aliens in the script and that they are referred to as “the gods.” We know Area 51 is making an appearance in the film so aliens must be abound, but in any case, the aliens are being referred to a “gods.” Hence, further indication that the working title of Indiana Jones and the City of the Gods could be accurate after all.

To recap. IESB has the info direct from the horse's mouth. MTV Movies Blog? Straight from the PR guy at Lucasfilm.

I'd say MTV should stick to their music…but they really don't play music anymore, do they? I have a new reality show to pitch though: Nick and Jessica - DIVORCEES!

You can check out IESB's original story right here and then check out Rob Sanchez's rebuttal to MTV right here where you can even call the Lucasfilm PR guy yourself and find out what's going on.

Sounds like a fun Wedneday. Throw me the idol, I'll throw you the whip!

Got tips? Got news? Got milk? Hit Ryan up at ryan@latinoreview.com!
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:15PM
Hawk at 7:50PM, July 18, 2007
(online)
I'm getting pretty worried that Harrison Ford is too old. I wish they would've gotten started on the new Indy movie ten years ago, back when they said they were doing it.

Still, I'm looking forward to seeing what they come up with.
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:46PM
jalford at 2:40PM, July 19, 2007
(online)
They're doing Indiana Jones “5”? What happened to #4?

It's not too unusual for Ford to be doing this. If Bruce Willis can still do Die Hard, and Stallone can still do both Rocky AND Rambo, then it's not to far-fetched. Just thank God that Carrie Fisher isn't trying to fit back into her Slave Leia getup!
last edited on July 14, 2011 1:06PM
spambot at 4:47PM, July 19, 2007
(offline)
After having seen how old he's looking in Firewall, I'm scared.

I'm also doing that other comic "Space Waffles".
We now have a podcast called The Random Pirate Comics Show!
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:51PM
mlai at 5:40AM, July 20, 2007
(online)
Not everyone ages like fine wine like Sean Connery.

FIGHT current chapter: Filling In The Gaps
FIGHT_2 current chapter: Light Years of Gold
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:05PM

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved