Networking & Community Projects*

INKER NEEDED for SOS SAGA (PAYING JOB)
Crest Forte at 8:18AM, May 5, 2009
(online)
SUMMARY

Ages long forgotten, the celestial Goddess Alitheea felt betrayed by the creatures she had birthed and released devastating curses upon the worlds. Thus all trembled in fear… Hundreds of years since, and the worlds had yet seen a conclusion to the Goddess' calamities. Some sought to free themselves from the deity, some sought to dominate those weaker than them, and others simply wished to be left alone. The Seraph, the disinclined and untrained heroine, is given the daunting task of figuring out what had happened in the past that had set the stage for the upcoming era. Unable to comprehend her new life, she is constantly diminishing into anguish and hardship. With the protection of the Scions, the Seraph must fight to save the worlds, the persons she loves, and herself. So much for one teenage girl to do…

STYLE AND GENRE
American-Manga - Reads Left to Right
Inked - Black and White - With Screen Tones
Full Page - Currently Screen Toned
Modern-Day Fantasy - Takes Place Back in 1996 Usually on Earth
Magic and Fighting - When Boys Fight Over a Girl
Bloodshed and Foul Language - Cursing is Second Nature to Some
Complex Relationships - She Hates Him and Yet Loves Him So
Different Character Types - That Dude just Changed into a Cat
Hetrosexual/Shounen-Ai/Shoujo-Ai Relationships

JOBS

INKER - Currently, I'm just looking for someone who can ink pages. This will mean also going back to the first pages and inking the original pages to make their match ‘your’ style. Note that this is a BIG job that will need lots of attention, so only apply if you're serious.

You'd be either inking from draft pages like this:

Or old pages like these:

PRICINGS

INKED PAGE
- $10 dollars per page

I will be paying through Paypal at the beginning of each month for the previous months amount of pages done. Meaning that if you inked in ten pages in the month of April, then I will pay you for ten pages on the 1st of May. If you need to question my payment history with my other artists before applying, feel free to question them.

INTERESTED???

If you're serious about joining the SOS SAGA team, then contact me either by private message, leaving a comment here, message me on my AIM (RemCaspian) or MSN (kazekyou@hotmail.com), or email me at crestforte@gmail.com.
last edited on July 14, 2011 11:49AM
cetriya at 5:24PM, May 5, 2009
(online)
just getting this clear, you'll pay monthly batches at 10$ a page through paypal right?

do you mind covering the paypal transaction fee? I'll be interested.
last edited on July 14, 2011 11:39AM
Crest Forte at 10:57PM, May 5, 2009
(online)
cetriya
just getting this clear, you'll pay monthly batches at 10$ a page through paypal right?

Yeah, that's correct. Say you inked eight pages then at the beginning of the next month, I'll pay $80 dollars. As for the transaction fee, I haven't been paying the fee for the other artists on the team, so it wouldn't be fair to pay yours and not theirs.
NickGuy at 12:00AM, May 6, 2009
(offline)
interesting…do you have a toner or is that something the inker will have to do themselves?

“Kung Fu Komix IS…hardcore martial art action all the way. 8/10” -Harkovast
“Kung Fu Komix is that rare comic that is made with heart and love of the medium, and it delivers” -Zenstrive
“Kung Fu Komix is…so awesome” -threeeyeswurm
“Kung Fu Komix is..told with all the stupid exuberance of the genre it parodies” -The Real Macabre
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:15PM
Crest Forte at 4:35AM, May 6, 2009
(online)
NickGuy
interesting…do you have a toner or is that something the inker will have to do themselves?

I will be toning the pages after the inking is finished, so the inker only has to worry about one job.
cetriya at 8:13PM, May 6, 2009
(online)
Crest Forte
cetriya

Yeah, that's correct. Say you inked eight pages then at the beginning of the next month, I'll pay $80 dollars. As for the transaction fee, I haven't been paying the fee for the other artists on the team, so it wouldn't be fair to pay yours and not theirs.

well if you feel its unfair then I'll have to decline, best of luck ^^
last edited on July 14, 2011 11:39AM
slackmaster at 9:43PM, May 6, 2009
(offline)
Im sorry BUT i can not do it. i need to work on my inking skills. BUT can i borrow your pictuers so i can work on my inking?

i suck at spelling. if any inking invise please late me know.
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:48PM
Crest Forte at 8:52AM, May 7, 2009
(online)
slackmaster
Im sorry BUT i can not do it. i need to work on my inking skills. BUT can i borrow your pictuers so i can work on my inking?

Sure, you can use them for practice if you like. Won't stop a person from a learning experience. ^^ I have other pages on the SOS SAGA if you want to check out other pages.
JoeL_CQB at 9:01AM, May 7, 2009
(online)
sounds intriguing… i'm interested
last edited on July 14, 2011 1:10PM
Skullbie at 9:05AM, May 7, 2009
(online)
Hey I'd love too, you have a style that fits with me quite well and i support that you're including shoujo-ai and shoenen-ai, and i'm somewhat decent with anatomy so i will have no trouble with your draft pages.

Here's a later ink sample of mine:

There's more in my comic ‘Plastic’ cept the pages are colored
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:47PM
skoolmunkee at 1:06AM, May 8, 2009
(offline)
Dang Skullbie, I hadn't been watching too closely after it got featured, but you've improved massively. :]
IT'S OLD BATMAN
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:42PM

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon