Help, Support and Suggestions

Invisible Comments and Template X's
lynnlamora at 8:18AM, Sept. 8, 2008
(offline)
Ok first problem - Invisible Comments

Many times and numerous pages I come across these ‘invisible comments’ where people seem to have posted and rated the page but there are no words. Is this a bug or is it just the posters not writing anything and just rating the page?

Second problem - Template X's

When modifying my comic layout the page where you can choose the template color is supposed to have pictures of what the colors look like. Instead all I've been getting are the boxes that mean the picture is unavailable.
When I friggin learn HTML I will rule the world! MUAHAHA!
last edited on July 14, 2011 1:49PM
Skullbie at 12:39PM, Sept. 8, 2008
(online)
You can rate a page without putting text by using the ‘rate this page’ dropdown. It's customary to put a ‘5’ like ‘hey i’m still reading!' or a ‘1’ if you're reading powerup comics.

No one ever uses 2-4, and if they do they get yelled at(seen it happen)

Why don't you google ‘html color chart’ and pick from there?
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:46PM
BlkKnight at 1:44PM, Sept. 8, 2008
(online)
For your second problem, is it that you look for the template previews and they're not showing up? If that's the case, DD does have occasional periods of wonkiness. If Ctrl+F5 doesn't make the pictures show there may be another problem. Though the template your comic is currently using probably is one of the more functional ones of all of them.
That's “Dr. BlkKnight” to all of you.
last edited on July 14, 2011 11:26AM
lynnlamora at 3:56PM, Sept. 8, 2008
(offline)
Ah thanks dudes :)

I figured that's what was happening with the comments…. though I must admit kinda irritating. I'd be fine with a simple ‘Nice’ or ‘Sucks’ over just blank. Ah well, least I know it's not a glitch.

I will try the Ctrl+F5 thing anf the google idea now :)
When I friggin learn HTML I will rule the world! MUAHAHA!
last edited on July 14, 2011 1:49PM

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved