Help, Support and Suggestions

Is there a way that I can choose which page comes up when my comic is viewed?
DarkGesen at 7:23AM, Oct. 19, 2010
(online)
I'm not talking about the homepage, though in my case the best thing might just be to do it thru that. Basically, I upload an “entire” chapter in one go as an update, and I was curious as to if there's a way I can make the start of the chapter the page which comes up when my comic is viewed, to prevent people seeing the end of the chapter first. And I am aware that this process (if there is one) would have to be done every week. Not that I have a problem with that.
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:07PM
skoolmunkee at 2:35PM, Oct. 19, 2010
(online)
Nope. You'd have to use the homepage. Alternatively, you could make the last ‘page’ you upload a notice that a new chapter has been uploaded (you could make it like a cover page) and just tell them which page to browse to on the drop-down menu.

I could also suggest using the title image to do the same thing! And you could slightly edit the code of the template to make that a clickable link to take people right there (rather than make them use the drop down). The problem with that is it would show up on every page and people might get annoyed with it if it's too intrusive (big, flashy, etc).
  IT'S OLD BATMAN
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:43PM

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved