Help, Support and Suggestions

Is there a way to ignore or block someone on this site?
NikiPaprika at 4:23PM, Jan. 22, 2010
(online)
I've been away for a while, and I can't seem to remember if there is or not.
It's just that there are some users I would feel really uncomfortable with viewing my comics, and I was wondering if there is a way to block them out without having to mute or report them.
Apologies in advance if there is already a thread out there that answers my question. D:
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:17PM
ozoneocean at 1:33PM, Jan. 25, 2010
(online)
Sorry, there is no way to do that here. You're best off making a new account that they don't know about and posting them under that.

Blocking people would be totally ineffective in any case because they'd could just use other accounts to look at your work or look at it when they're logged out. If you want to restrict your comic to only certain viewers, then you're best off uploading them to somewhere like facebook where you can restrict who on your friend's list can see them ;)

last edited on July 14, 2011 2:35PM
NikiPaprika at 5:40AM, Jan. 26, 2010
(online)
I'm not too fond on the idea of posting it on facebook, or any social site for that matter. i'm not a fan of social sites to begin with, let alone posting up something up like that.
Besides, i made an account here for a reason, so that I can be part of the community and make friends and fans within this community, y'know? Don't mean to sound cheeky if I do, but thats how I see it.
But I realise I'll just have to toughen up and ignore it myself, but its still frustrating when there is just one person ruining it for the rest.
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:17PM
ozoneocean at 5:52AM, Jan. 26, 2010
(online)
If the person is being a dick then you're best off reporting them to either Skoolmunkee or I and we will discuss their behaviour with them and see if we can come to some amicable arrangement. :)

last edited on July 14, 2011 2:35PM

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved