Help, Support and Suggestions

Is there a way to see who's subscribed to your comic and a list of comments?
EssayBee at 8:02AM, Jan. 2, 2010
(online)
I searched through this forum and couldn't find an answer to this. (Of course, I'm also notorious for not seeing something in the refrigerator when it's sitting right in front of me.) As the subject line says, I was wondering if there's a way to see who's subscribed to your comic. With the notifier tool, I can see how many people have faved my comic, but can you bring up a list of who those members are?

Also, I see that Drunk Duck will post your most recent comment on your control page, but is there a way to bring up a list of all comments? (It'd make finding comments a lot easier–especially if they need a response.)
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:22PM
ozoneocean at 9:04AM, Jan. 2, 2010
(online)
Unfortunately not. :(
Not for either of those things I'm afraid.

There was an argument put forth that if you could see who had favourated your comic, that would be a bit of an invasion of their privacy and authors might react unfavourably toward people who had UNfavourated their comic. Weather that would happen or not is just a matter for conjecture, but nevertheless, there's no system on place for it.

Very sorry about that EssayBee.

last edited on July 14, 2011 2:35PM
EssayBee at 10:30AM, Jan. 2, 2010
(online)
Ah. I can understand that–best to nip potential drama in the bud before it can ever fully develop. I just figured if someone's reading my comic, they might have other comics faved that might be of interest to me.

A comment review feature would be nice, though.

Thanks for the answers.
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:22PM
ozoneocean at 11:54AM, Jan. 2, 2010
(online)
No worries :)
EssayBee
A comment review feature would be nice, though.
I agree!

last edited on July 14, 2011 2:35PM

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved