Fightsplosion!

iSomthing Putrid This Way Comes!
Glarg at 8:57AM, April 12, 2007
(offline)
'Marty McFly'
Starting up.

Processing…Processing…Processing complete.

Greetings brothers and transisters…uploading topic….uploading..75%..95%..complete

In this thread you post an image of no limit in size, colors, or pixels. You must draw a picture of what you think *ZZZZT* will be the outcome of this fightsplosion. If one person beats them…What happens to that humanoid when they go home…If one humanoid goes on…what are they going to be thinking their next opponent looks like before any images of their next opponent are shown to them? Fat? Skinny? Tall? From the Futu-…Past?

As for this picture below the primary post…well…my central proccessing unit had urged me to put it there for you all to guess what might happen in the next exciting match…Marty v.s Gara-…what? ERROR! That is not the next match! ERROR! I have arrived too early! ERROR! ERROR! Must go on with primary objective! Delete the Demon head! In order to achieve primary objective must delete all who oppose me to the next round! DELETE! DELETE! DELETE!
SLEIGHT YOUR DELETEION IS IMMINENT!!!!!!

Sleep Mode Activated.

last edited on July 14, 2011 12:37PM
Glarg at 4:23PM, April 12, 2007
(offline)
'Marty McFly'
System starting up….

ERROR obtaining Data…

All previous files that were not saved have been deleted…. ( Cancel).

Scanning…

There seems to be an ERROR..I do not detect overlord “Garazoul” anywhere..

switching functions to heat sensors….

Visual: Negative

Switching functions to sonar…

Visual: Negative

Last resort..Switching functions to GammaRadition Cams.

AFFIRMATIVE! We have a lock! Activating DNA tracer…

The search shall start!
draxenn at 9:57PM, April 12, 2007
(online)
haha, I love it! =D
Screw the money! I have RULES!
. o O ( Evil )
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:16PM
Glarg at 9:29AM, April 13, 2007
(offline)
'Marty McFly'
FAILURE!

The search has led me no where but to a Transporter Of Indigested Loosely Endavored Turds..

Or a Toilet as you call it.

THE SEARCH MUST CONTINUE…MY SENSORS CANNOT PICK HIM UP! ERROR ERROR ERR-…hold it.

Sonar Is picking up on somthing…..SLEIGHT! The sooner I destroy Fightsplosion contestant #2 The Sooner i can get to my target and return to the fu-….Alleyway…SEARCH CONTINUES!

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved