Media Megaforum

It's okay to cry...KH3 video
PhatScurl at 6:39PM, April 1, 2007
(offline)
http://files.filefront.com/KHIIFM_Secret_Ending_Hi_Wcwmv/;7073961;/fileinfo.html

it brings a tear to your eye don't it!

Well, im not completely sure where they're actually gonna make a KH3 but this is the second half of the secret ending to KH2, and DAMN it was beautiful.

I read an article somewhere, can't remember where, but they were interviewing one of the producers, and he stated that if they made a KH3 it would not be centered on Sora and the rest of the gang. Which i believe is further concluded with this video when they kill Roxas (Yes that was Roxas, not Sora). And im guessing the blue haired girl and that other guy are new characters.

I wouldn't find it hard to believe that the old guy (the dude is like an “orgy of evil” as my friend describes) is Xenahort
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:43PM
hpkomic at 1:14AM, April 2, 2007
(online)
Where the hell are Donald and Goofy?

It's like they're trying to take all the Disney stuff out of the game by the looks of this video and make it another generic Final Fantasy snorefest.
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:50PM
Inkmonkey at 5:02AM, April 2, 2007
(online)
Well, seeing as I hated Roxas (essentially the portion of the game where you played with him was just a stupid detour that kept you from playing the actual game), I'm perfectly happy to see the little bastard thrown off a cliff. Serves him right for wasting all his time dinking around town.

Also, I'd love to see the reaction of someone unfamiliar with Kingdom Hearts to the sudden appearance of Mickey at the end.
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:59PM
Eggbert at 8:41AM, April 3, 2007
(offline)
Hey I think this villian is an important step forward for Squaresoft main villian design.

Namely, he doesn't have long silver hair! He bald, in fact! As well as old and kinda ugly. It will be a challenge to write terrible erotic fanfiction of this fellow.

Unfourtunetly there will probabley be a cutscene near the end of the game where a glorious mane of snow white hair EXPLODES from his skull.

Man that would be pretty cool, actually.
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:19PM
Hawk at 10:17AM, April 3, 2007
(online)
I have little to no experience with Kingdom Hearts, so as I watched the trailer I thought I was watching the trailer to some Korean MMORPG. Throwing Mickey in at the end was just glaringly unfitting. Mickey doesn't belong in that kind of environment. The trailer makes me even less interested in Kingdom Hearts for some reason. I just can't explain it.
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:45PM
Neilsama at 11:21AM, April 3, 2007
(online)
Actually, Hawk, I've played both games, and even I was having trouble figuring out what the heck was going on.
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:10PM
magnus911 at 8:06PM, April 3, 2007
(offline)
Actually, that kid that got frozen was NOT Roxas(WTF, I know). In a Famitsu interview, which came out BEFORE KH2:FM+, one of Tetsuya Nomura(Mastermind behind KH series, and character designer for many FFs)'s comments dispells the rumor that the frozen kid is Roxas.

Famitsu: You said that none of the iron-clad characters of the secret movie were Roxas or Sora.
Nomura: That is correct. However they are related to one or more characters we have already introduced. Please speculate and look forward to it as well as the new project.

Titbit of interview from: KH Ultimania

So… he's not Roxas. He just looks exactly like him. Weird, I know.

Compared to most videos of upcoming video games, which usually showcase the main characters kicking ass, this showed the characters getting their asses kicked, barely keeping up with the enemy. I thought this to be a breath of fresh air, and got me more excited for the next KH game than KH's secret video(Another Side, Another Story), which featured Roxas dual-wielding Keyblades and the new type of Heartless. I want to see how the characters can defeat such a powerful adversary, if they even can.

Hawk, yes, Disney's “What's up fellas?” incarnation of Mickey Mouse doesn't belong in the KH universe. However, Square-Enix's Keyblade-wielding, black-cloak wearing, Yoda-style swordplaying King Mickey fits awesomely well in the KH universe.

… Yes I am a Kingdom Hearts fanatic. >_>
last edited on July 14, 2011 1:50PM
Priceman at 8:27PM, April 4, 2007
(online)
Am I the only one that can't get the link to work?
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:47PM
KC3Tlifevirus at 2:13AM, April 7, 2007
(offline)
Sorry, but that did NOT bring a tear to my eye. -_-

I was hoping the guy at the end was an older Sora. Oh well, guess not.
last edited on July 14, 2011 1:14PM
Phantom Penguin at 9:47AM, April 7, 2007
(offline)
I really hope Roxas dies a painful death.
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:42PM

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved