Networking & Community Projects*

Just another thread, about a writer, looking for an artist......it could be you!!! or is it?
Lunico Mavalcar at 4:47PM, June 6, 2009
(offline)
Hey Folks,

BOOSH!

Yes, this really is another writer looking for an artist thread. But here's the twist, I have this epic concept that I am willing to invest some serious cash in to have it printed up, and sent out. Starting out with just a 4 issue mini series, and then releasing several graphic novels. The way the concept is set up, allows for countless sequels, so there is theoretically an endless supply of cash to be made.

However, I don't want to start out with that project. Instead I have a fun little test project to see how talented you are, how motivated you are, and how well we might work together. The test project will be loosely based on a short film I produced and directed called “The Soul Thief” It's about a guy that works for the devil, and his job is….. you guessed it…. to steel people's souls for the devil……. Who knows, this could go to print as well, but it might be neat as a web comic too!

If you're interested, lemme know, we can talk more about the details….
reply in the thread, personal message, or even by e-mail

Regardless,

-L'unico Mavalcar

P.S. haha i crack myself up, I signed the message “Regardless,”
last edited on July 14, 2011 1:49PM
CaptainKickas at 6:01PM, June 6, 2009
(offline)
Hello
I've been relpying to a lot of looking for artist threads cause I dunno who is going to reply back.
anywaaaaaaays
I'm very interested in drawing a comic if I'm up to your standards, and I feel very motivate to work on it, so this might be a good fit. Unfooooooortunatly I don't have a lot of examples due to scanner problems. I've set up a quick deviant art account with only two things I could find on my comp. Here that is http://captainkickas.deviantart.com/
anywaaaays I'm so very interested in helping to make a comic! (however I have found out as of recent I'm a shit writer) So if you would let me illustrate the trial comic, I'd be very excited!
Soooo yeahhh
get back to me I'll be checking this post like craazyness
last edited on July 14, 2011 11:36AM
Lunico Mavalcar at 8:17PM, June 7, 2009
(offline)
I checked your page. You show some talent. Let's try it out. Do you only do black and white? Are you going to be getting your scanner problems fixed?

-L'unico Mavalcar
last edited on July 14, 2011 1:49PM
CaptainKickas at 9:04PM, June 7, 2009
(offline)
It turns out my sister has a scanner I can probably use and if not my problems consist of not knowing how to use a mac. So yes I can figure out the scanner issue. I can only do black and white unfortunately. Willing to get Gimp and try to learn how to color at some point though.
How should we start the project? Do you want you give me a script or a storyboard or something? If you give me a script I'll storyboard it then draw up the first page and send it to you. If you give me a storyboard I'll draw up the first page and send it to you. Or is there another way you want to go about it?
last edited on July 14, 2011 11:36AM

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon