Random Discussion

KFC's new "Double Down" sandwich
ifelldownthestairs at 11:26PM, Aug. 31, 2009
(online)
Fried tofu??

You're a GENIUS
you know why birds don't write their memoirs? because birds don't lead epic lives, that's why. who'd want to read what a bird does? nobody. that's who.
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:56PM
lothar at 3:19AM, Sept. 1, 2009
(online)
what r u all sayij its unhealthy. nobody here ever ate to peices of chicken with some cheesed up bacon on the side. its not gunna kill u. plus if you eat 2 of them then u dont hav to eat the rest of the day
last edited on July 14, 2011 1:45PM
ozoneocean at 3:49AM, Sept. 1, 2009
(online)
Hyperbole is fun Lothar. ;)

It does look a little gross. Why ruin good chicken with bacon? fwah! >_<

I've got a good new sandwich recipe: 2 deep fried steaks with cheese, pig's trotters, pig snout and pig jowl in between, all coated in more cheese and then laid on a pizza inside of a hamburger all in a giant hotdog bun made out of a piece of solid animal fat! (^____^)

last edited on July 14, 2011 2:35PM
therealtj at 5:15AM, Sept. 1, 2009
(online)
ozoneocean
I've got a good new sandwich recipe: 2 deep fried steaks with cheese, pig's trotters, pig snout and pig jowl in between, all coated in more cheese and then laid on a pizza inside of a hamburger all in a giant hotdog bun made out of a piece of solid animal fat! (^____^)
This sounds like the greatest thing ever.

“The only moral it is possible to draw from this story is that one should never throw the letter Q into a privet bush, but unfortunately there are times when it is unavoidable.”
-Douglas Adams, The Restaurant At the End of the Universe
last edited on July 14, 2011 4:28PM
Inkmonkey at 12:35PM, Sept. 1, 2009
(online)
This is kinda like a redneck chicken cordon bleu. Like, you get the basic idea: fried chicken breast, stuffed with meat and cheese (probably a few other things, I know jack about cooking). But stuffing things is difficult and costly, so… they start to experiment a bit. Fresh ham's a whole other expense, but they've already got bacon on site, so why not. And no one's gonna eat this thing with just cheese, so they come up with some kind of special sauce for it.

Anyway, I'm all for this. I don't think any of the KFCs in my area carry it, though.
last edited on July 14, 2011 1:00PM
Product Placement at 5:35PM, Sept. 1, 2009
(online)
Thanks to Oz's super recipe, I now have an inkling to eat a Turducken.

Edit: Ok, forget the Turducken. THIS is the real deal.
Those were my two cents.
If you have any other questions, please deposit a quarter.
This space for rent.
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:51PM
da_kasha at 5:53PM, Sept. 1, 2009
(offline)
ozoneocean

I just imagined that and at the end it would zoom away to reveal it being held between a person's thumb and finger. Then he pops it in his mouth, smiles and gives a thumbs up!
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:09PM
lastcall at 4:45AM, Sept. 2, 2009
(offline)
Product Placement
Thanks to Oz's super recipe, I now have an inkling to eat a Turducken.

Edit: Ok, forget the Turducken. THIS is the real deal.

I've always wanted to try a turducken, but they are so expensive. They have a couple shoved back in the nether-regions of my grocery store freezer and they're about $80 for a little one. I bet they're good, though.
last edited on July 14, 2011 1:28PM

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved