MAFIA... and other forum games

King Of The Hill
Salsa at 7:51AM, July 17, 2009
(offline)
I ask Niccea if she would watch my starship for a bit. Being the nice person she is, she says yes and goes to watch it. The hill is now mine.
RAGE!
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:17PM
GarBonzo Bean at 2:08PM, July 17, 2009
(offline)
Niccea comes back after realizing that she could care less about your starship. She finds you sitting on your hill and then you two get into a heated argument. While you two fight, I create a decoy hill and claim the real hill.
If its popsicle, its possible!
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:32PM
ParkerFarker at 3:25PM, July 17, 2009
(online)
GarBonzo Bean
Niccea comes back after realizing that she couldN'T care less about your starship. She finds you sitting on your hill and then you two get into a heated argument. While you two fight, I create a decoy hill and claim the real hill.
fixed that for you you damn dirty banana!

I get a BAZOOKA and shoot it behind me. Being the bad-ass I am I turn my back to the massively awesome explosionand walk in slo-mo to the hill. Garbonzo sees my awesomeness and gives me the hill. THE HILL IS MINE!!!

“We are in the stickiest situation since Sticky the stick insect got stuck on a sticky bun.” - Blackadder
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:39PM
Niccea at 3:32PM, July 17, 2009
(offline)
The slow motion proves that you are just in a movie. A movie that I am watching on my hill. Never mind how I got a TV to work up there.
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:13PM
Kaolyne at 6:17PM, July 17, 2009
(offline)
I throw away your TV off the hill. And while you run away to get your TV, I shoot you with a tranquilizer gun and then bury you under the ground. I change all the signs from “Kaolyne's Hill” to “Home sweet home”. Feel free to live with me. Just remember to pay me 1 BLAZILLION DOLLARS per SECOND! THE HILL IS NOW MINE!!!
Imagination surpasses Knowledge
last edited on July 14, 2011 1:13PM
ParkerFarker at 12:27AM, July 18, 2009
(online)
It just so happens I have 60 BLAZILLION DOLLARS. I pay you what you want for 30 seconds. I already spent the other 30 BLAZILLION DOLLARS on high powered laser beam that shoots 72 laser beams at once and has a cool mechanical hand with 6 fingers and machine that makes wine on it.

I shoot you with it. You die. I claim the hill. The hill is mine.

“We are in the stickiest situation since Sticky the stick insect got stuck on a sticky bun.” - Blackadder
TheFlyingGreenMonkey at 1:31AM, July 18, 2009
(online)
I line PF in the cross hairs of my sniper rifle and *BANG!* head shot. I walk atop the hill.

The hill is mine.

last edited on July 14, 2011 4:17PM
Salsa at 7:00AM, July 18, 2009
(offline)
TheFlyingGreenMonkey
I line PF in the cross hairs of my sniper rifle and *BANG!* head shot. I walk atop the hill.

The hill is mine.
Just in time to be right in the cross hairs of my new orbital bombardment system's “test run” There is now a crater the size of NYC where the hill stood but is mine.
RAGE!
cool guy at 9:02AM, July 18, 2009
(online)
ParkerFarker
I go back in time… All the way back to when single-celled primordial-soup-dwelling-organisms were the only living things on Earth. The hill is young. The hill is untouched. There is no one around to claim the hill. No one but me. I walk up to the hill. I look at it. At how undisturbed it is. I know what this hill holds in it's future; I know how many people will try to claim the hill. I know that if I claim the hill, the hill will be disturbed. I know that it will be disturbed for many ages to come. I know that if I post this message, the hill will be forever in turmoil. The hill will constantly be under attack and new management. It will die and be reborn. It will have aerial strikes, large scale battles, zombies, nuclear bombs. The list goes on. I step my foot on the rock of the hill. I slowly walk up it, pondering this decision. I reach the top of the hill. I look out across the young Earth. I look down at the hill. The hill is a hill. No more no less. I claim the hill, it is mine. I start this hill's history. For I will lose the hill and I know that. But I have claimed the hill, and I was the first person in time to do so.

I cried

I (With a sniper rifle) stand at the edge of the crater and shoot you in the head (Using a scope) the crater's mine.
This life we live shall soon be past,only what's done for Christ shall last! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !
last edited on July 14, 2011 11:45AM
Kaolyne at 4:10PM, July 18, 2009
(offline)
I rise from the dead with Freddie Krueger. He kills you all except me. He serves me! He does not defy me! We now help in rebuilding the hill. We put “Kaolyne and Freddie's Hill” signs all over the hill. We sit on top of the hill and claim it as ours. Now I have Freddie as my trusted friend and bodyguard. HILL IS MINE!!!

Freddie: You mean OURS!

Kaolyne: Oh yeah… HILL IS OURS!!!
Niccea at 4:35PM, July 18, 2009
(offline)
While you and Freddie are enjoying ourselves, I regain consciousness. Needless to say, I'm a bit pissed about being buried alive. My hand breaks through the soil that is my prison and grab Freddie's ankle. He screams, wets himself, and runs away. I pop out and immediately demand that you go by me some shampoo for my hair and ears. After all, you have 30 bazillion dollars, not me. When you run down the hill eager to avoid a lawsuit, I claim the hill as mine anyways.
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:13PM
ParkerFarker at 5:09PM, July 18, 2009
(online)
cool guy
I cried
thank you, thank you, I'll take that academy award now!

Whilst standing on the hill, you realise freddie wet himself all over you. You also realise Freddie's piss is acid. You melt from the acid and I claim the hill.

Kaolyne at 9:02PM, July 18, 2009
(offline)
I come back to the hill. I toss a banana away from the hill and you chase it.

Oh yeah. I turn the molten Niccea back to normal with my magic powers. And then I give Niccea the shampoo for her hair and ears and send her off.

You go away and I claim the hill as…

'Phone Conversation'

Kaolyne: Hey, Freddie.

Freddie: What?

Kaolyne: You can come back now.

Freddie: No way, man! I'm not coming back there! Forget it!

*beep**beep**beep*

I remove all the “Kaolyne and Freddie's Hill” signs and replace them with “Kaolyne's Hill Forever” signs. Now it is all mine!
ParkerFarker at 10:15PM, July 18, 2009
(online)
“Kaolyne” is “ParkerFarker” spelt backwards. Those signs are now in my favour. HIll is mine.

Fiancesei at 11:09PM, July 18, 2009
(offline)
I want Kaolyne do the numa numa dance every day to the end so he can get the hill but if he died to the end the hill is… MINE!!!!

Who's gonna do that!
And I know what is your answers! Is it me or somebody else doing that.
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:28PM
Kaolyne at 11:24PM, July 18, 2009
(offline)
I sue ParkerFarker and Fiancesei for breaking the laws of grammar. They are arrested and put in jail. Hill is mine!
Salsa at 8:33AM, July 19, 2009
(offline)
I throw a rock up
into the air as it falls
it hits your soft head

The hill is now mine
filled with mines and tnt
one false move and boom
RAGE!
rokulily at 10:20AM, July 19, 2009
(online)
I AM the hill and I am sick and tried of all you people jabbing me with signs, and giving me food that turns out is laced with explosives, and standing on me and the whole deal! I was just trying to take a NAP! A NAP! And now the things I've seen… And all that's happened to me… You people are sick! I'm leaving and calling the cops, so go find a REAL hill. You know the MOUND OF DIRT kind. Check next time!!
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:09PM
Salsa at 10:55AM, July 19, 2009
(offline)
rokulily
I AM the hill and I am sick and tried of all you people jabbing me with signs, and giving me food that turns out is laced with explosives, and standing on me and the whole deal! I was just trying to take a NAP! A NAP! And now the things I've seen… And all that's happened to me… You people are sick! I'm leaving and calling the cops, so go find a REAL hill. You know the MOUND OF DIRT kind. Check next time!!

*backs away from the short crazy woman and lets her have the hill*
meh no one noticed my double haiku anyway.
RAGE!
Ochitsukanai at 11:30AM, July 19, 2009
(online)
Ochitsukanai totally noticed your sweet haikus there. As a reward for erudition, you award her the deed to Rokuhilly*, which you obtained through shrewd and legal means.

Now to figure out where the hill went.

*Rokulily + hill = Rokuhilly

Always, I wanna be with mew, and make believe with mew
and live in harmony harmony oh nyan
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:20PM
Salsa at 11:48AM, July 19, 2009
(offline)
Ochitsukanai
Ochitsukanai totally noticed your sweet haikus there. As a reward for erudition, you award her the deed to Rokuhilly*, which you obtained through shrewd and legal means.

Now to figure out where the hill went.

*Rokulily + hill = Rokuhilly
I then ask if you would have any objection to sharing rights to the hill if I helped you find it. You agree, unfortunately the hill ends up being the sole property of me due to a legal snafu.
that pun was absolutely horrid. I must know how to come up ones like it.
RAGE!
Ochitsukanai at 11:56AM, July 19, 2009
(online)
Salsa
that pun was absolutely horrid. I must know how to come up ones like it.
I agree to help you come up with atrocious puns, but only if you sign a contract to enroll in my punning academy. Ill-advisedly, you sign the contract without reading it, upon which I laughingly remark "Looks like you're over the hill!“ and reveal that you've actually signed the hill over to me.

Just as you start to fly into a rage, I comment ”Looks like someone needs to take a chill hill!"

Rokuhilly is now mine.

Always, I wanna be with mew, and make believe with mew
and live in harmony harmony oh nyan
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:20PM
Salsa at 12:12PM, July 19, 2009
(offline)
Just as my angry is cresting, I come up with a brilliant idea. While you are rolling with laughter, I write in fine print at the foot of the contract that laughing voids it. I point this out and you fall into a valley of downs. The hill is now mine

a cookie to who can guess what the bold words have in common.
RAGE!
Fiancesei at 1:35PM, July 19, 2009
(offline)
Kaolyne
I sue ParkerFarker and Fiancesei for breaking the laws of grammar. They are arrested and put in jail. Hill is mine!

Oh Mr. KAOLYNE! I can think more.
-_- Ummmm…..
Aha! I think you will lose at me!
What is the longest word at the dictionary!
Oh~ No cheating You need to be honesty.
If you can't answer Mr. Kao!
WELL THE HILL IS MINE!!!
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:28PM
Valeriya at 1:47PM, July 19, 2009
(offline)
Hmm…
Fiancesei you better think more…
At least you're small Fiancesei.
You're to smart a little so I think of this line:
Small but terrible!
So I will help Kaolyne to think anything…

Oh! kaolyne will get a garbage can and parkerfarker and fiancesei will go in the garbage can!

Whew~ That's kind stinky trash can…
n
last edited on July 14, 2011 4:39PM
GarBonzo Bean at 2:05PM, July 19, 2009
(offline)
rokulily
I go to find a mound of dirt (don't want such a moody hill) but it's just not the SAME! I run back to the hill despite it's wishes and I declare it mine
If its popsicle, its possible!
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:32PM
blergness at 2:13AM, July 20, 2009
(offline)
I say the word pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcaniconiosis.
you start foaming at the mouth at the meer size of the word.
you run off the hill to go find the definiton.
the hill is now mine for i know the longest word in the dictionary. without looking it up.
I have a comic now! http://www.drunkduck.com/Talking_to_Myself/ and i really don't care if you read it!
last edited on July 14, 2011 11:24AM
Salsa at 2:42AM, July 20, 2009
(offline)
I then say the term “infinite ‘if’ loop.” you then go insane trying to figure out what that is and men in white coats come and take you to a padded room. the hill is mine.
RAGE!
waff at 12:30PM, July 20, 2009
(online)
*I charge at the hill armed with a trumpet, It's complete disaster and I'm unable to take the hill*.

'there is no “overkill” there is only “open fire” and “time to reload” rule #37
the things on my box are a dead squirell, a medal and a paper bag hat.
ow! I have shards of the fourth wall in my eye!
WAFF-MAN!! as of mafia VI
last edited on July 14, 2011 4:44PM
blergness at 2:08PM, July 20, 2009
(offline)
make friends with the shadows in the padded room, while most ppl think that I'm just insane I know that they are really Bogarts. Since they like me so much{and know it is bound to cause lots of death} they help me to the mountian passing waff with his trumpet and forcing him to choke on the backed up spit-valve then much “bad luck” happens upon Salsa, he falls off the hill and the hill is now mine. all this is accomplished while I am still wearing my fancy new white jacket! ..though it is kind of hard to move my arms…
I have a comic now! http://www.drunkduck.com/Talking_to_Myself/ and i really don't care if you read it!
last edited on July 14, 2011 11:24AM

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon