Random Discussion

Legitamacy of Obama's birth certificate
rufus_edge at 10:33AM, Dec. 6, 2008
(online)
Dear spang, the only person remaining in this thread that it is worth having a conversation with,

This has nothing to do with a conspiracy, and it has nothing to do with the birth certificate.
When the Supreme Court decided to “distribute it for conference” they were all agreeing that this case has some merit. That means they think it isn't “racist bullshit”, “nonsense”, “a joke”, or “bogus”.
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:12PM
ozoneocean at 10:40AM, Dec. 6, 2008
(online)
Yeah Rufus, Obama is probably one of those reptile aliens right? lol!

This is hillarious! :)
I foresee we'll have little twits crying about their little conspiracy all through Obama's presidency, and this will be a constant source of hilarity to all.
Apart from them lol!
rufus_edge
“distribute it for conference” they were all agreeing that this case has some merit. That means they think it isn't “racist bullshit”, “nonsense”, “a joke”, or “bogus”.
It means nothing of the sort. The court is a political body (in reality, but not in name) and those friendly to the conservative cause are aiding that cause as much as they're able with this “bogus, racist, joke” of a conspiracy.
Never fear though roofy, Your charming little conspiracy won't get much further… The problem is that a serious body like your supreme court can't take joke conspiracies like this too far. Sorry man :(

It's the equivalent of a prospective employer saying they'll keep your resume “on file”.

last edited on July 14, 2011 2:32PM
Croi Dhubh at 5:04PM, Dec. 6, 2008
(offline)
This has been going on since he stated that he wanted to run for presidency. This is NOTHING new.

The fact that he refused to provide his birth certificate for examination is, under the way the law works, an admittance of guilt.

This has nothing to do with racism or sore losers (only idiots claim this), it has to do with the regulations of who is and who isn't allowed to be the President of America.

Just because someone gets a driver's license doesn't mean they are legal. Take it from someone who deals with drivers CONSTANTLY. Driver's license =/= legal citizen.

Because the question has been raised, there is a definite need for this to be settled. Do I like the guy? Oh hell no…I don't think he's qualified remotely, but if they called McCain into question, there would be a huge witch hunt and demand for blood.
Liberate Tutemae Ex Inferis
Moderatio est Figmentum: Educatio est Omnium Efficacissima Forma Rebellionis

http://weblog.xanga.com/CroiDhubh - Home to the “Chuck E. Cheese Terror” stories
last edited on July 14, 2011 11:55AM
ozoneocean at 9:26PM, Dec. 6, 2008
(online)
You don't just need (or not) Birth certificates for driver's licenses. There are so many other things you need it for, at least in MY country. I mean, when I needed a police clearance for teaching I needed it. You need it for passports even. And that's just a couple of things, there are many others. It's so amazingly naive to go on this Obama citizen ship tack, it's sad. :(

And, for clarification: they did provide the birth certificate man. You can go to Hawaii and see it there for yourself. Unless you think the officials in Hawaii are part of the “conspiracy”? lol!

In that case, why don't we revive the old chestnut about Jeb Bush fixing the election results in Florida in favour of his brother? Same sort of crap eh? ;)

rufus_edge at 10:01PM, Dec. 6, 2008
(online)
For actual clarification, they did not provide the birth certificate, man (and I use the term loosely). You can not go to Hawaii and see it there for yourself, even if you request it from the Department of Health and pay the requisite fee. That's what the Andy Martin lawsuit is about.
ozoneocean at 10:21PM, Dec. 6, 2008
(online)
No it's not. You see, I read all about it. It was seen. Man.
Sorry you're ill-informed, but I suppose it goes with the territory. Ah well. :(

The conspiracy is about all sorts of other reasons why he might not be a citizen. Things like his father not being a citizen at the time, him moving to Indonesia and being a naturalised citizen there, him becoming a British citizen etc… All sorts of nonsense. The birth certificate thing was pretty much out off the whole story at the beginning.

Basically; a bit of a scatter-gun approach to the whole thing. See how flimsy it is now? ;)

ozoneocean at 10:29PM, Dec. 6, 2008
(online)
rufus_edge
nutty conspiracy stuff
You know man, when the aliens return your brain, if I were you I'd ask them if you're still a real American citizen.

Everything you think you know might be a LIE! All implanted there by the evil reptoid alien masters! Gahhh O_O

rufus_edge at 7:29AM, Dec. 7, 2008
(online)
No, you're wrong.
Why don't you spend two minutes looking up Andy Martin.
Then you can get back to sticking your head up your own ass.

subcultured at 10:54AM, Dec. 7, 2008
(online)
it pisses me off that people didn't make this enough of a stink when the coked up, drunk asshole, c student, dumbass, with a wife that killed someone, and a oil industry patsy president was elected
J
last edited on July 14, 2011 4:04PM
SpANG at 4:06PM, Dec. 7, 2008
(online)
subcultured
it pisses me off that people didn't make this enough of a stink when the coked up, drunk asshole, c student, dumbass, with a wife that killed someone, and a oil industry patsy president was elected
Actually… in 2000, MORE people did than this. And it was about a presidential election. And the Supreme Court got involved then, too. And the Supreme Court said “Okay, stop counting votes now, Bush wins.” And that's when I first started to feel dirty as a conservative. Eventually, the coked up drunk asshole and all the assholes in congress rubber-stamping all of his shit through convinced me I was on the wrong side.
“To a rational mind, nothing is inexplicable. Only unexplained.”
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:53PM
ozoneocean at 5:51PM, Dec. 7, 2008
(online)
rufus_edge
No, you're wrong.
Why don't you spend two minutes looking up Andy Martin.
Then you can get back to sticking your head up your own ass.
Oh that charming childish euphemism for arse that you've actually changed to actually mean arse. This sort of thing illustrates completely the lack of subtly or nuance of someone like yourself.

It's like communicating with a calculator, only one that always comes up with the wrong answers.

rufus_edge at 7:10PM, Dec. 7, 2008
(online)
I really hope you think you're being clever, even though nobody else does, because your unfounded narcissism is the only thing that you will have to keep you entertained when you're burning in hell for all eternity for the way you treat people.
ozoneocean at 7:29PM, Dec. 7, 2008
(online)
rufus_edge
ARRRRRGHHHHHHHHH da wiches will burrrrn yea fo' yo' EEEEvil thorts yea satan lovin' liber'l scum! HAHAHAHAHAHA Devils are drinkin' ma titty-milk!

Ochitsukanai at 7:39PM, Dec. 7, 2008
(online)
Don't y'all see where this is leading?

Now there are quotes that didn't happen, next there will be quotes of quotes that didn't happen, and eventually there will be quotes of quotes of quotes that didn't happen.

After a while people will come into this thread and take all of them seriously, all yelling “Nuh-uh, that doesn't sound like you at all! I can't believe it! Produce your birth certificate to prove it's you!”

Threads will be made about it. It'll be so meta.

Always, I wanna be with mew, and make believe with mew
and live in harmony harmony oh nyan
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:20PM
ozoneocean at 7:52PM, Dec. 7, 2008
(online)
That's about right. :)

You you ALL know know that's what Rufus was thinking. ;)

SpANG at 10:39AM, Dec. 8, 2008
(online)
This quote is real:

The Washington Post
The Supreme Court this morning unceremoniously declined to hear an emergency appeal from a man who claimed President-elect Barack Obama is not qualified for the presidency because he is not a “natural-born” citizen.

The court without comment declined to hear “Donofrio v. Wells,” a suit that had attempted to keep Obama off the New Jersey ballot. Leo Donofrio of East Brunswick had claimed Obama had dual nationality at birth, because of his Kansas-born mother and his Kenyan-born father, who was a British subject at the time.

http://voices.washingtonpost.com/the-trail/2008/12/08/supreme_court_declines_to_hear.html

So I guess the people that want Obama out will now fall back on the Birth Certificate/Berg suit. Heh. Good luck with that.

Also…

rufus_edge
Illogical Argument
boo hoo bush is bad therefore all republicans are bad boo hoo
boo hoo obama isn't a republican therefore he'll be the greatest president ever boo hoo

rufus_edge
I really hope you think you're being clever, even though nobody else does, because your unfounded narcissism is the only thing that you will have to keep you entertained when you're burning in hell for all eternity for the way you treat people.
Dude, do you think you are EXEMPT for being conservative or something? That somehow you'll pull one over on God and he'll only see Ozone's posts? I don't remember you being Goldly and “turning the other cheek”.
crocty at 11:25AM, Dec. 8, 2008
(online)
Whoah, how did I get in debate and discussion?!
I could've sworn I clicked on what the heck…

EDIT: Oh, this is What the heck. Heh, silly me.
THIS NEW SITE SUCKS I'M LEAVING FOREVER I PROMISE, GUYS.
NOT BLUFFING, I'M GONE IF YOU DON'T FIX IT.
Oh god I'm so alone someone pay attention to me
last edited on July 14, 2011 11:52AM
SpANG at 12:16PM, Dec. 8, 2008
(online)
The topic is to silly too debate. Even the Supreme Court thinks so. And as we know, they are smarter than us. ;)
rufus_edge at 12:40PM, Dec. 8, 2008
(online)
The Supreme Court did decline to have the full hearing, although they did hear and read the issues and consider them. They did debate it. They're a hell of a lot smarter than us.

The Berg lawsuit is at the Supreme Court, but it doesn't appear to be going anywhere. Obama hasn't respond to any of the accusations when it would be extremely easy to do so.

Wrotnowksi v. Connecticut Secretary of State is the same argument as Donofrio v. Wells but Leo Donofrio claims that it has a “more solid brief and a less treacherous lower court procedural history” than his case. It has been with Scalia since last week, and he has neither referred it on nor denied it.

Andy Martin is asking the Hawaii court to reconsider their ruling. This case could also be resolved extremely easily if Obama were willing to do so.

The Alan Keyes suit is going to be interesting because he actually has standing, and there are two other California electors backing him up.

Also, it is true, dude, that I'm not going to take ozzy's shit. He didn't present a single argument about the actual topic (look back at seventy2's post) and merely resorted to harassing me. His last four posts are exclusively personal attacks (and they don't even make sense). This is supposed to be discouraged in the forum, especially by someone in a position of “authority”. It shouldn't be acceptable to even become involved with a topic that one has nothing to contribute to other than harassing people without even being willing to learn the facts about issues.

We all know what he what he was trying to do here. He was trying to harass me until I decided that it wasn't worth my time so I would go away and there would be nobody to stand up to all of his moronic claims (remind you of anyone?). This is the kind of behavior that is only acceptable someplace like the Soviet Union or Cuba (remind you of anyone?).

I have no problem arguing with someone like you (spang) and I did in this thread, although we both could have phrased things more politely, but I don't have to deal with this kind of nonsensical, uninformed, relentless harassment.

Of course I feel bad when I find it necessary to tell someone to go back to sticking his head up his ass (which is a commonly used slang term that is defined as “buttocks” or “anus”, equivalent to the British “arse” ), but if that person took his head out of his ass, I wouldn't have to do that.

I don't believe in any “conspiracy”. I think that Obama was probably born in Hawaii. I want every person to have to prove that he's eligible for the job that he's applying for. I want the Supreme Court to define “natural born citizen” once and for all.
SpANG at 1:49PM, Dec. 8, 2008
(online)
The dance continues then, I guess.

But let's not fool ourselves here. Even when these cases are thrown out, this will still continue. People that want Obama gone are never going to be willing to give up. They will just keep trying to discredit the people that throw them out.

Let's also not kid ourselves into thinking “How easy it would be for Obama to end this”. THAT IS TOTAL CRAP, and I've heard it everywhere I go by these people.

Bush's push poll politics proved in 2000 when you put something inside a person's head, even if it's false, they ‘ll have some semblence of doubt. They called prospective voters and asked them “If John McCain had a black baby out of wedlock, would you vote for him?” They didn’t say he did. They just brought up a subject to put in peoples' heads. And when Mr and Mrs McCain showed up with their adopted kid, the scrutiny began.

It's like if I were to say “John Smith, Governer of such and such is a child molester and I have proof!” If Mr. Smith comes out and address the “issue” he has brought legitamacy to an otherwise illegitamate accusation. Suddenly it's all the press can talk about. Suddenly your supporters (the ones that only follow sensationalism in the news) start believing the claim has merit. And your opposers sit back and enjoy the ride, even if they need to pay for a page 5 “defamation of character” lawsuit.

You never bring merit to an opposing side unless you are absolutely forced to. It's politics 101. Nixon did it. Reagan did it. Both Bushes did it. Clinton did it.

—————————-

And I just wanted you to get off your high horse about YOU thinking YOU know who is going to hell or not, if there is sush a place. I don't condone Oz's statements, but you were down in the dirt with him the whole time. ;)
rufus_edge at 3:14PM, Dec. 8, 2008
(online)
Karl Rove is a very nasty man, and that example is similar to something you said about Alaska forcing patients to buy their own rape kits when Sarah Palin was governor.

I know that Obama's character will be permanently damaged by these lawsuits among some people. I know that there are some people *cough* that think the Supreme Court doesn't know what it's doing and decides what cases to discuss based on irrational feelings. I know that the there are people that will think he was born in Kenya no matter what happens.

I do think that Obama is being a coward and a jerk by ignoring the hundred thousand people that signed petitions, the 60,000 or so people who sent letters to the Supreme Court, the countless news stories about this, and all the people who have spent thousands of dollars and months of their own time challenging him. If he simply produced his real birth certificate, in would immediately end the Martin lawsuit, the California situation, and the doubts of all but the truly conspiratorial, in regards to this part of the issue. John McCain has shown his long-form birth certificate, and it can be found online. Obama obviously felt the need to address this because he posted the COLB, which we all know is issued to people who are born abroad and register the birth in Hawaii (this hasn't been inspected by any courts and it's authenticity is doubted by this “expert”: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fDIVEfVGLBQ). In my opinion, by not showing this document that is required for all sorts of things, he might as well be standing on the Constitution as his buddy Bill Ayers stood on the American flag. Every president in history should have had to show his birth certificate to the Supreme Court.

He could be keeping his birth certificate secret because he doesn't want to bring any attention to ridiculous claims. He could be keeping it secret because it's from Kenya. I think he's probably keeping it secret because it has something embarrassing on it. Maybe it's as simple as his race being listed as “negro”. Maybe it's as crazy as someone other than Barack Hussein Obama being listed as the biological father or him being born with both sets of sexual organs.
subcultured at 3:34PM, Dec. 8, 2008
(online)
i'm sure it all started with a conspiracy dating back to 1961. besides the fact that ever since the constitution was written the executive branch has become more powerful than was intended.

if you recall we broke away from a MONARCHY. a one person in power government. and the united states constitution was built so it wouldn't happen again. yet it happened. so many things have changed.

maybe if it's true it's not about the origin of being born in a certain area of the world but the character of that person.

Someone
This Honolulu Advertiser announcement of Barack Obama's Aug 4, 1961 birth was published August 13, 1961 on page B-6. It is available only on microfilm in Hawaii libraries. The announcement is 4th from the bottom of the left hand column.

http://wikileaks.org/leak/obama-1961-birth-announcement-from-honolulu-advertiser.pdf

J
ozoneocean at 4:01PM, Dec. 8, 2008
(online)
rufus_edge
Also, it is true, dude, that I'm not going to take ozzy's shit. He didn't present a single argument about the actual topic (look back at seventy2's post) and merely resorted to harassing me. His last four posts are exclusively personal attacks (and they don't even make sense). This is supposed to be discouraged in the forum, especially by someone in a position of “authority”. It shouldn't be acceptable to even become involved with a topic that one has nothing to contribute to other than harassing people without even being willing to learn the facts about issues.
Typical conservative attitude… When people tell you your ideas are nonsense you claim you're being personally attacked.

Roofy, when I was personal it was only in response to what you had said to me, and it was a lot more indirect and subtle than your rather more crude and clumsy remarks that were directed towards myself. ;)

——-
The fact is that this is a silly conspiracy believed in by the sorts of nuts that always believe in silly conspiracies and I'm having a wonderful time laughing at those nuts each time I come into this thread :)

rufus_edge at 4:26PM, Dec. 8, 2008
(online)
Can somebody stop this guy?
bravo1102 at 5:01PM, Dec. 8, 2008
(online)
SpANG
subcultured
Actually… in 2000, MORE people did than this. And it was about a presidential election. And the Supreme Court got involved then, too. And the Supreme Court said “Okay, stop counting votes now, Bush wins.” And that's when I first started to feel dirty as a conservative. Eventually, the coked up drunk asshole and all the assholes in congress rubber-stamping all of his shit through convinced me I was on the wrong side.

I was hoping that this thread could go on without anyone bringing up the current embarressment occupying the White House.

Bush was just plain “folks” “C” is average, so he's average. Academic preformance has nothing to do with success or failure as president. The USA has survived worse, but since the population doesn't remember anything before 1980 or so no one would ever know, let alone care. How about a president that ignores Supreme Court decisions because the Supreme Court has no way to enforce its decisions? G.W. Bush is a non-entity who proves that anyone can get elected. :)

Need I remind you we have another coked up guy going into the White House?
last edited on July 14, 2011 11:33AM
ozoneocean at 5:14PM, Dec. 8, 2008
(online)
What's funnier than an idiot who believes this conspiracy?
…Not much right now. Which is why this thread is so terribly amusing :)

What a marvellous start to the year 2009! Finally, America is going in a better direction ^_^

—————-
Although I note some people would like to lower the light tone of this frivolous topic in the frivolous WTH forum… I propose we keep it light. :)
To whit:

How else might this crazy conspiracy develop? I'm thinking Obama will become an alien communist Muslim deep cover agent. Possibly an alien, but we'll have to get confirmation on that from the nuts first. Till then our best guess is that Obama was born in Afghanistan, to a virgin goat during an eclipse.

subcultured at 7:38AM, Dec. 9, 2008
(online)
when obama won, it was beautiful
the world gathered and hoped for a better day

it was inspiring…
if mccain won, would so many unamericans rejoice?

but alas, there will always be haters.
trying to find the most insignificant chink of that armor
J

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved