Help, Support and Suggestions

Log out and other problems
PIT_FACE at 5:32PM, Feb. 6, 2008
(online)
everytime i try to go into “My Account” it logs me out. this is REALY pissing me off. it also keeps randomly logging me out anyways. i'll be reading a thread or something and it'll log me out. i cant veiw my stats or add pages or anything like that.
please help.
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:44PM
PIT_FACE at 5:48PM, Feb. 6, 2008
(online)
it's also got 3 comics under the comics section that i did not take AS my own or assist in.
they are:
Knock on Wood
Sprite comic for
and Comic Remix. [which i did submit too, but i NEVER took as my own or added to my assisted comics list.

THIS IS PISSING ME OFF CUASE I DONT KNOW WHO MIGHT HAVE PUTRID MEAT. BECUASE IT'S NOT LISTING IT. PLEASE HELP.
PIT_FACE at 5:56PM, Feb. 6, 2008
(online)
THIS IS REALY PISSING ME OFF.
fire at will at 11:16AM, Feb. 27, 2008
(online)
I have a whole lot of problems on my account. I posted this of one of the threads about the problems with the site but ozoneocean said that it was an account problem and I should post it in the ‘help’ thread.

This is my origional post…

I'm not sure whether this is relivent, but the ‘my favorites’ list when I log in does not load up at all, I have to login again 3-4 times when viewing a comic page to get the black toolbar with the favorites in the dropdown list and when ever I go to a new comic on the list it logs me out again. Just now I had to log in 4 times to send this post.
I also can not add to my favorites list, my pc comes up with a box saying ‘comic already a favorite’
Edit: when playing the DD games I can see that I got a highscore during the game and it says ‘submit highscore’ the damn thing says that I need to log in first. when I do I lose my highscore.

This is really starting to annoy me because I can never seem to get anything done.
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:29PM

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved