Networking & Community Projects*

Looking for a colorist: It could be you
Janen at 9:20PM, March 23, 2007
(offline)
Hi everyone,
I've thought it through and I have derived to the fact that I need a colorist. My college curriculum keeps me busy enough to barely have time to do the lineart; plus, the only coloring I am good at, color pencils, limits my ideas. I am not asking for a full commitment, we could agree on the number of pgs you can color and I could do the rest. Since I have continual pages on the way you would have around a month or more to work on the first set or set your own pace to meet the Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday deadline I have planned. You can either PQ me or leave a message here. Thanks for your time and consideration.
last edited on July 14, 2011 1:07PM
Avery McAire at 2:49PM, April 21, 2007
(offline)
Hey! I'm not saying I'm brilliant or anything, but you can check out my gallery here and let me know what you think. Obviously not every picture would be perfect, But I can do my best!

http://averymcaire.deviantart.com/
last edited on July 14, 2011 11:13AM
Janen at 4:24PM, May 6, 2007
(offline)
By the way I don't mind the style of coloring it can be either colors or B&W, as long as you keep within the lines without killing the character's form.
P.S. Avery if you are still interested let me know since I have found myself again in the position to need help.
last edited on July 14, 2011 1:07PM

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon