Networking & Community Projects*

Looking for an Actor for a Video Game Inspired Youtube Video - Comic Version TBA
Happyinthedark at 11:16PM, April 30, 2010
(offline)
Hey everyone! I know this is a WEBCOMIC site, but everyone here is really talented and I need an actor, so I thought maybe someone would be interested. ^_^; After the initial release of the video, and depending on demand, a sequel will be written, and you will be given the oppurtunity to reprise your roll.

*** Please have your own digital recorder/web cam that takes medium to high quality videos. ***

I am looking for an actor who looks 21+, the older the better, who is any ethnicity except caucasion or asian. (( I would like a diverse cast. )) Facial hair a plus!

Don't worry about filming crazy camera angles, as the video is more “interview” style, with the camera simply sitting infront of you while you act out your lines.

Please contact me at my email, or on here, with a picture of yourself and the type of camera you have. I'll be happy to give out more details then! :D

nothinghurtsworse@yahoo.com

Thanks guys!!

P.S. If demand continues, a possible comic will be released as well. How would you like to see yourself in a comic, eh???

Edit: If this needs to be moved feel free. I put it here because I am 1) Networking, and 2) this would be a Community Project.
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:42PM

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon