Networking & Community Projects*

Looking for an artist
Eclipse at 10:12AM, Feb. 20, 2007
(offline)
Hello I am new to the site and I have made a story I need a good artist to draw some of it. I will post the first chapter I have so far see if you could do the job.

Demon Trigger
Chapter One: The Beginning

There was a time in the 14000's A.D. Lucifer was in control of the world, His demons ruled
Over country over country, Humans were bonded and used as slaves. Humans were doomed till one
Demon stood with the humans his name was Otanashi. He wore a black robe he had black hair and blood red eyes, he taught the humans the ways of how
Demons fought and they over threw the demons and sent them back to hell. Otanashi was a hero
A legend and their savior.

Otanashi was in a celebration party people danced and drank to their hearts content. He sat
On a chair sipping his tea and a women caught his eye. She had long brown hair that went down to her back, gray deep eyes, she word a white dress that glittered in the light. He set his tea down on a table near Him and walked over to her slowly.
“Hello I'm Otanashi…I noticed you not dancing with anyone and wondered if you would like to dance” He invited her she only chuckled and nodded.
“I accept and my name is Aimi,” She said to him smiling warmly
“Aimi…What a beautiful name” he said she blushed and he only smiled and they started to dance on the dance floor.

After that they dated for three years then got married 5 months later and Twilight was
Born into the world also his brother Eclipse. Since the kids were born their mother watched
Over them while their father worked as a bounty hunter getting good money coming back.
When Twilight turned 16 his father died from a bounty stronger than himself things went
Down hill from there. Twilight, Eclipse and their mother started to work on a farm field.

His mother started to get sick Eclipse abandoned them because he thought he would get sick
Too. Twilight still hasn't forgiven him to this day Twilight worked harder on the fields
Paying for medicines and foods for her to eat o make her live longer. After a year she had
Died her last words were “I love you my son” he has closed himself up to anyone after that
Day.

———————
600 years later
——————–
Twilight walked into a city people whizzed by in their cars Twilight wore a black jacket that had four pocket on the top part of it, Black slacks with chains on the sides of them, semi-long hair that went down to his shoulders, Black boots that had belt buckles to keep them in place instead of laces, and deep gray eyes. Twilight only gave them a glare as they passed by he hated people that were snobs he shook his head and kept
Walking. He walked to a back alley this is where his bounty was suppose to be his bounty's Name was James Miller he also had his friends with him Philip and Johnson. Twilight heard
Something move and he ran to a brick wall at the corner of it he cocked his pistols and
Jumped out only to see a white cat meowing Twilight groaned and put his pistols away.
“Stupid cat” He said the cat only jumped on his arm and went to his shoulder
And clinged to him he shacked his arm in frustration.

“Get off me I got a job to do!” He yelled the cat stayed on his shoulder sticking its claws
Into his skin to get a better grip Twilight cringed in pain and begged in mercy.
“Alright alright just don't get in my way,” He said to the cat the cat only meowed happily
And stayed on his shoulder. Twilight walked a little more down the alley and saw three men
In black jackets with three Desert Eagles they shot at him and he let the bullets pierce His chest he only chuckled he was human/demon the bullets could not kill him so easily.

He ran at all of them fast as they still shot at him Twilight punched one man in the face Making him fly backwards and hit the brick wall the man went unconcious and slid down the brick wall. He grabbed the other man's arm and threw
Him up into the air and he fell on the cement you could hear a loud crack the man's arm had broken probably a fracture. He walked in front of the last man and only
Smirked to see him shivering and begging for mercy.

“James Miller killed three women and robbed six banks also owning a weapon without a permit…
You are under arrest for I am a bounty hunter and I need the cash in my pocket sorry buddy
You were on my list” He said chuckling and hit the top of his pistol on the man's head
Making him black out. Twilight hoisted him on his shoulders and walked towards the police
Department and got to their front doors the building was fairly big and had many windows.
Twilight opened the front doors and set the man on a chair.

“I Expect my payment Jeda” He said the man across from him only smirked
“Another one eh Twi? As promised your 1000.00$ enjoy get us another one if you have time”
He said handing Twilight his money Twilight ripped the money from his hands and walked
out of the police department. He looked at the cat
“Well…Since I own you now I should name you…Kasumi how is that?” The cat meowed happily Twilight only smiled and started to walk towards his apartment building.

Twilight's cell phone rang and he sighed he stopped and answered the call
“Yes?” He answered in an annoyed tone
“We have a bounty for you…worth $40,000.00 come back so I can fill you
in with the details.” He said to him Twilight cocked an eyebrow wondering
Why the bounty was so high he nodded and replied.
“Alright I'll be right there” And he turned off his cell phone and walked
Back to the police department.
——-
End of Chapter One
——-
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:18PM
Eclipse at 6:33AM, Feb. 22, 2007
(offline)
This is harder than I thought well…I really don't mind what type of drawing it is anymore just has to be serious.
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:18PM
glenfx at 5:36PM, May 25, 2007
(online)
I was lurking the forums and read your story… it seems quite nice, but you have a few issues (or at least it wasnt really clear to me).

You said the demons ruled 14000 A.D. I could understand if it was B.C., but A.D. means its in the future… right?

There is a huge gap between the demise of the demons and the celebration party…i mean, was the celebration party several hundred years after the demons?, or was right after they defeated the demons?.

If it was right after they defeated the demons, the depiction of him sipping tea and she sat in the table next to him, etc.. the location is quite modern and doesnt reflect the dominance of the demons. (demons dont need such luxuries, so they must have destroyed all no? or where they very conservative and nice demons?)

Is the woman human?

i have much more questions, but depend on the year of your story ^^
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:37PM
Cthulhu at 8:43PM, May 25, 2007
(online)
Good story, too bad it will not ever be written.
last edited on July 14, 2011 11:55AM
Radec at 9:21AM, May 27, 2007
(online)
Cthulhu, please… stop teasing the writers if you don't have any valid suggestions. The people looking for artists on the community projects forum aren't playthings.
<= dead and buried.
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:58PM

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon