Networking & Community Projects*

Looking for an artist (of evil?)
VandalHeretic at 8:35PM, June 28, 2006
(offline)
OK, I currently am the writer of the comic Merical, but, it seems my artist is a little uninspired to write about the escapades of Ed and his posse (well, just Ed for now…) At this rate I won't ever get him to illustrate the other prespective of the story, the evil(?) emo kid, Malachi, and his demon, Gear. These are Ed ‘s Nemisises (nemesii, nemesix?) and as such, given the recent turn of events, it would make sense to have a different art style, hopefully something emo-looking, but not neccesary. I’d draw them myself, but I'm not a good artist, so…

My Credentials(as a writer)
+ I can keep deadlines
+ I can write out scripts on a per comic basis (not just vauge ideas)
+ I have a large overplot ready
- Malachi's progression will be limited by Ed's somewhat.
- Sometimes my spelling needs work, from typos.
- Random references are added in a lot, sometimes my overplot is compromised for a quick joke.
+Plot holes and other errors can be Explained away by the Wilberson Effect.
-same as last
+Very big supporter of Merical
+open to suggestions
+Plot details are flexible
-In-jokes on some references (ex. You victory!!)
-Since plot details are not set in stone, a script would take longer the more details you want my to put in the writing.
-Since I am open to suggestion, I may have to wait on your approval.

What I would like from you (the artist)
*Better art than me (doesn't take much)
*Not a sprite comic (what, well, it's not…)
*Some inspiration
* timeliness
* ability to to do 2-7 comics a week (your choice, I can churn out about 2-4 scripts a day if needs be, I doubt we should update as fast as I write. unless you want 28 comics by the end of the first week
*Maybe covering for my other artist, I'll see if I can't get HIM to do some cross overs with you too…
*Not sensitve to emo-bashing, there will be a lot.
*dedication
*Happyness (I will not torlerate people who make excellent art, then complain it sucks, it doesn't…)

Well, that's about it, read Mercal for a breif overview, PM me for more details. Also, say wether I should make a new comic for Malachi's Merical
last edited on July 14, 2011 4:39PM
Comicmasta at 8:50AM, July 1, 2006
(offline)
you've got my attention, im listening..
i have been brought back….The Boanitia..grrrrr…..Must find Super Jesus!!!!!
last edited on July 14, 2011 11:43AM
VandalHeretic at 7:17PM, July 1, 2006
(offline)
Nice art, Comicmasta.
You seem to fit a vast majority of my criteria (Everything that you haven't met so far, I couldn't tell, but, it's looking promising) I would like it if you were the artist. Please, tell me if you would accept, and, if so, any details/stipulations/preferences you might have for your writer, or, if not, if you would like more information about Malachi, such as his arc of the overplot.
last edited on July 14, 2011 4:39PM
Comicmasta at 5:12AM, July 2, 2006
(offline)
Oh well so far i dont have a writer, been looking for one. and Yes i would like more information about malachi
i have been brought back….The Boanitia..grrrrr…..Must find Super Jesus!!!!!
last edited on July 14, 2011 11:43AM

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon