Networking & Community Projects*

Looking for Comic Artist
TehGarver at 5:39PM, Nov. 16, 2010
(offline)
Hi everyone! My name's TehGarver, and I'm looking for someone to help me draw my comic project. I have the story copyrighted, so now all I need is an artist. I live in Raleigh, NC, so if you're close and want to help me that'd be great. Even if you live farther away, your help would be appreciated. I know this is a webcomic site, but I figured that y'all would be able to help me on my hard copy comic as well. Finding an artist has proved a daunting task, so I've adopted a new strategy (to go to various forums) in order to find my artist. I can send anyone the first issue of the comic via email.

The story is about a pair of vigilantes who team up with an actual superhero. Along the way they fight various geeks in costume, along with domestic terrorists and the mob. That's as much as I can tell without having to write a whole story down, but if you want more just leave me your email.

Once again, thank you to whoever believes they may be able to help me. I'm a easy to get along with writer, and I am willing to have any kind of artist work on my project. At this point, I would just like to see my work drawn up regardless of style.

Garver
last edited on July 14, 2011 4:08PM

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon