Meet, Greet, Show and Sell*

Looking for illustrators
absentminded at 1:06PM, Nov. 10, 2009
(offline)
Hi all,
I just joined DD because I'm looking for illustrators. That is: kind (or not so kind, too) guys (or not so guys, too) wanting to draw my scripts. That's because I've tried and tried, but drawing is not my cup of tea.
On the other hand, stories… I have a lot of stories, tons of stories! (actually they don't make me sleep at night) Strange characters, hard breath taking plots, name them, I got them.
Till now I've only written short stories - and in Italian - but now that I transferred to the States I feel a change is needed.

So, that's the deal: I'm looking for one (or more, I'll explain later) illustrators for starting a new comic project. I'll write the scripts, manage to keep the plot coherent and, if in need, will do the lettering. And you (yes, you!) could draw it.

Ok, probably it's a already too long introduction post. In a short time I'll move the whole thing to the comic forum.

Nelson/absentMinded
…le vele le vele le vele
che schioccano e frustano al vento
last edited on July 14, 2011 10:44AM
Renga Studio at 1:41PM, Nov. 10, 2009
(online)
Oops! Unless you're trying to live up to your username, you probably didn't notice the message on the thread that says http://www.drunkduck.com/community/view_topic.php?tid=28382)
Renga: How are you everyone !!
Renga: All your weather are control by me.
Renga: I has a weather machine.
DrunkDuck: What you say !!
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:04PM
absentminded at 2:44PM, Nov. 10, 2009
(offline)
Sorry, in the rush to start in the right way, I started… well, in the wrong way :-D

OK, myself. Actually I'm a computer science affiliate at George Mason University, Virginia. But I'm Italian, too: I'm now in the States because of a grant I won. So no, I haven't got so much money, sorry :-)

In my spare time (well, in what looks like spare time) I enjoy philosophy, literature, everything regarding the mind, its limits and the tricks you can do to it.

In the past I've done a few strange things: juggling, fakirism, medieval fencing (with real swords, not larp), written stuff for theatre, written stuff for local papers, written stuff for my own pleasure. I've also tried to make cookies, but it turned out it was easier to lay on a bed of nails.

OK, I think it's enough for now (every man need a couple of secrets)
…le vele le vele le vele
che schioccano e frustano al vento
last edited on July 14, 2011 10:44AM
TGP at 8:24PM, Nov. 14, 2009
(online)
XD It's an easy mess up to make. Anyway, hi there!! Nice to meed you :D
last edited on July 14, 2011 4:13PM

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon