Networking & Community Projects*

looking for murderous bishie artist ^_^"
August at 9:12PM, Jan. 15, 2007
(offline)
So, here is my problem: I can draw but rather poorly ^_^" and I would really like to turn an already writen out in entirety (so the whole story has been done)into a comic that looks GOOD! Because I believe I suck too much to pull it off…

Story line
The boarding school of Evergreen has become over run with a series of random suicids and mental break downs. The police put it down to students and teachers not coping, nothing out of the ordinary.
Six of the pupils though find this hard to believe and set out on finding the person who is the cause of all this murderous intent.
The question is can they find the person pulling the strings before it claims one of their own.

Skills required
I myself can seemingly only draw females half decently but for this story i require someone who can:
*Draw females
*Draw males
*Draw puppets
*Draw furniture
*and draw fire (Im not sure if thats really a skill but I think it is so thats a must have quality
*and lastly someone who can convey the presence of blood and bruises

Interested parties should post here to inform me, I will ask though to see some previous work (sorry I know for someone like me who cant draw as well as most I shouldnt really be so picky! >_< Im sorry!)

Also be aware there are SIX main characters (sorry thats horrible I know) they are all also very different and there are minor characters too! The comic will have to be adapted from an actually novel format to panels of a comic (something the artist doesnt have to do if they wish not to).
Just trying to think what else I should add but hey if you have any questions feel free to ask!

Much thanks for taking the time to read this,
RTH
last edited on July 14, 2011 11:08AM
Corvin at 9:14PM, Jan. 15, 2007
(offline)
given an earlier topic, fire is indeed a skill.

Corvin
last edited on July 14, 2011 11:46AM
August at 12:58AM, Jan. 16, 2007
(offline)
Thanks for letting me know! ^_^
last edited on July 14, 2011 11:08AM
Commander_Chaos at 12:55PM, Jan. 16, 2007
(offline)
What style of art interests you? I might be interested, but I have a problem; that of colouring and inking. I can do pencil sketches, but my computah skillz are sadly lacking as I draw on paper, (drawing tablet took a long walk off a short pier), and don't have photoshop.
last edited on July 14, 2011 11:44AM
Evil_Snuffkin at 1:36PM, Jan. 17, 2007
(online)
Seems like a great idea and if I wasn't such a slow drawer I'd definately offer my services. Good luck and don't forget to say when you actually start posting the comic on DD ^_^
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:24PM
Willowanderer at 5:57PM, Jan. 19, 2007
(online)
that sounds like fun… uh oh. Can't draw fire. or furnature. nuts
Good luck!

I'm Caught In The Space Between
Check out my normal comics; Songs of an Angel | Stupidity In Magic
last edited on July 14, 2011 4:50PM
herio at 6:17PM, Jan. 19, 2007
(online)
i can draw but its so cute hallo kitty exploded

last edited on July 14, 2011 12:47PM