Lucifer is Light
kyupol at 2:54PM, Sept. 11, 2008
(online)

NOW UPDATING!!!
last edited on July 14, 2011 1:26PM
Sea_Cow at 11:21PM, Sept. 11, 2008
(offline)
“Oh, this is great. I'm gonna put this on the internet.”

AND HE TOTALLY FUCKING DID! That's why you don't doubt a motherfucker.

Also, I doesn't the “Luci” part of “Lucifer” actually mean light? Except he's Satan now, so it doesn't really matter.
I am so happy to finally be back home
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:26PM
bravo1102 at 11:47AM, Sept. 12, 2008
(online)
Sea_Cow

Also, I doesn't the “Luci” part of “Lucifer” actually mean light? Except he's Satan now, so it doesn't really matter.

“Luci” also means being nominated numerous times for an Emmy but not winning it.

(We still love you Susan Lucci)
last edited on July 14, 2011 11:33AM
ozoneocean at 6:06AM, Sept. 13, 2008
(online)
I deeply respect the Mason guy, standing up to a fucking nut like that…

Picking on an old man… He should be ashamed.

===================

Susan Looooochi? >:P

last edited on July 14, 2011 2:32PM
Willicus at 10:38AM, Sept. 13, 2008
(offline)
Religion can be baffling in its complexities. O:
last edited on July 14, 2011 4:50PM
Aurora Moon at 5:44PM, Sept. 13, 2008
(offline)
Sea_Cow

actually Lucifer and Satan is completely different people.

it's another common biblical mistake like thinking that Mary maglinine was the same woman as the prostitute lady who repented by washing Jesus's feet with her tears.

Lucifer may have been an angel who was too prideful for his own good, to the point where he directly refused god's orders to “serve” the humans…. But it was mainly because he felt that the humans were nothing but animals, and he actually wanted to only severe God directly himself. So while he might had been an self-asborbed asshole, he was actually rather faithful to god. up to the point until god cast him out anyway.
In the original texts, he was cast directly down to earth, his angel-hood taken away from him. So he wasn't actually sent directly down to hell right away, much less formed hell out of spite… Although later texts did indicate that he joined the ranks of hell later on.

Satan was a different person who created hell and so on forth.
I'm on hitatus while I redo one of my webcomics. Be sure to check it out when I'n done! :)
last edited on July 14, 2011 11:10AM
lothar at 7:34PM, Sept. 13, 2008
(online)
ohhh .. i'm gunna get Flamed for this one , but here goes -

i have a theory about all this . see the god of abraham is an imposter , a psychopathic alien from another dimension bent on twisting humanity until they destroy eachother. why else do you have the major religions killing eachother like christians versus muslims . been going on for over a thousand years !!!
satan (or whatever you want to call it) is actually NATURE !! he/she is the Real creator of this world . he tryed to free humans of the ignorance by giving us wisdom . that's why god freeked out about the fruit . he doesn't want humans to have power over their own destiny . god wants sheep ! unquestioning followers .if you strip away all the propaganda that is religion, all the garbage about light versus dark an eternal life and heaven its plain to see. god is an egomaniac, an imposter jealously trying to claim credit for what is not his .he is the real villan in history just look at all that has happened as a result of his interferance with the Earth ! now i don't know if this being “god” realy has the power to grant eternal life as he claims he does , but i don't want to live forever in the kind of paradise he would provide . besides that i have a feeling he got bored and abandoned the humans a long time ago. but Nature is always with us, if we don't destroy her. the Earth is far more worthy of worship and service than some “miracle” performing space clown
last edited on July 14, 2011 1:45PM
BffSatan at 10:24PM, Sept. 13, 2008
(online)
lothar

i have a theory about all this . see the god of abraham is an imposter , a psychopathic alien from another dimension bent on twisting humanity until they destroy eachother. why else do you have the major religions killing eachother like christians versus muslims . been going on for over a thousand years !!!
satan (or whatever you want to call it) is actually NATURE !! he/she is the Real creator of this world . he tryed to free humans of the ignorance by giving us wisdom . that's why god freeked out about the fruit . he doesn't want humans to have power over their own destiny . god wants sheep ! unquestioning followers .if you strip away all the propaganda that is religion, all the garbage about light versus dark an eternal life and heaven its plain to see. god is an egomaniac, an imposter jealously trying to claim credit for what is not his .he is the real villan in history just look at all that has happened as a result of his interferance with the Earth ! now i don't know if this being “god” realy has the power to grant eternal life as he claims he does , but i don't want to live forever in the kind of paradise he would provide . besides that i have a feeling he got bored and abandoned the humans a long time ago. but Nature is always with us, if we don't destroy her. the Earth is far more worthy of worship and service than some “miracle” performing space clown

I've actually had that thought as well, I also figure that if that's true Jesus would be son of the ture God, Satan, since he said things completely different from the old testement God. My comic kinda runs allong a simillar idea.

But i just ended up figuring none of it is real.

I love it in this interview when the douche-man asks “what kind of good stuff are you doing” and before the old man answers there is an obvious cut in the footage jumping straight to showing him walk away.
last edited on July 14, 2011 11:20AM
bravo1102 at 9:49AM, Sept. 14, 2008
(online)
lothar

Someone thought of that a two thousand years ago, at least the part with god being an egomaniac (called the demiurge) (Christian “gnosticism” Read Elaine Pagels The Gnostic Gospels and Lost Christianities by Bart D. Ehrman) Natually the universal faith won.

Abraham probably didn't exist and was a mythical ancestor created to make eveyone in Judea feel special. Afterall everyone else had a cool mythical nacestor who walked with god and stuff, why not us? Yahweh is the One GOD! Before all others, (no change that to ONLY ONE) So there! No Marduk/Baal/Anu/Ra/Sun(Akenhaten) Nope Yahweh! And we had this cool mythical ancestor who gos back to the oldest civilization Ur! And we took on powerful Egypt and won! And we conquered all of Palestine from everyone else. Joshua was soo powerful, it doesn't matter that all the cities he conquered either didn't exist or had already fallen centuries before he lived, nope he blew a trumpet and we won! Go Judea! Go Israel!

And go the ancient tradition where god gave his one and only son unto us with an even better covenent! Abraham wasn't good enough so here's the new improved one! It only took us 200 years to figure out exactly what Jesus meant and how wrong all the other earlier interpretations were wrong…

Read Elain Pagels' works on The Origin of Satan. There may have been no duelism in Judaism until after someone wandered over from Persia and talked about this guy Zoroaster. Study the history and all the faith vanishes. Sucks, but that's the way the religion crumbles. :)

Why does god change his mind about what to believe so often?

Dsiclaimer: The above is not meant to flame religion but as a satiric reply using an extreme Richard Dawkinsesque attitude. The book references are real but severely skewed the same way Richard Dawkins skewed his references.(Robin Lane Fox for example, however that doesn't make them any less readable, go forth and read!)
ozoneocean at 9:28PM, Sept. 14, 2008
(online)
The worst thing about Christianity and Islam is that they got rid of all the penis and boob gods… :(

Those were the best ones. Seriously. -_-

I love that one goddess that's just like a beehive of tits. My elderly art history lecturer called her the “googy-egg” goddess. What a sense of humour that lady ^_^

lothar at 6:17AM, Sept. 16, 2008
(online)
YEA !!! religion needs more SEX !! that's what it's all about !!1!!!
last edited on July 14, 2011 1:45PM
bravo1102 at 7:45AM, Sept. 16, 2008
(online)
lothar
YEA !!! religion needs more SEX !! that's what it's all about !!1!!!

Anton LeVay's Satanic Bible, good old Aleister Crowley, tantrist sex (highly recommended, and control your breathing, don't stop it, damn amatuers)and of course all those polygamist cults

Then there's “skyclad” witches dancing around the maypole and then celebrating the Goddess with an orgy. Now that's old time religion. :)

But you got to have health screenings. Too many dumbasses out there.
ozoneocean at 8:17AM, Sept. 16, 2008
(online)
errr… Most of those aren't Religion with the capital “R” though… Once we had genuine religions that had a nice healthy balance of sexuality as well the things more acceptable to modern sensibilities, which are quite conservative :)
-By “modern” I mean 1800's onwards. The goddess/Satanist cults are part of that: reactionary and only interesting because of the contrast.

Witches… are mostly a strange invention. From what I've seen. During the Catholic inquisitions and all the similar Protestant attacks on their various populaces, people invented silly charges against others as part of the ritual and the paranoia involved in those episodes (as still regularly happens today). The other force is people who take a feminist view of history and weirdly take ownership of the ridiculous charges, joining in with the ancient invention and bizarrely justifying the religious injustice: they were witches, but that's because they were good mother-goddess lovers and the Patriarchal Christians punished them because of it.

That would be almost like Jewish scholars saying that Jewish people really were taking over all of Europe and deliberately displacing the other peoples there and all the pogroms and the holocaust happened because the Europeans and the Nazis couldn't cope with their inferiority.- an extreme and horrible analogy, but that's what occurs to me.

I KNOW you're being faceatious… but this is just my way ;)

herio at 7:04PM, Sept. 16, 2008
(online)
i know his name meens light
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:47PM
bravo1102 at 7:52PM, Sept. 18, 2008
(online)
Someone
errr… Most of those aren't Religion with the capital “R” though… Once we had genuine religions that had a nice healthy balance of sexuality as well the things more acceptable to modern sensibilities, which are quite conservative

You're right. But Anton LeVay is fun. The whole thing with the candle resting on the abdomen of the nude woman on the alter is just so cool…

But tantrism is awesome, it makes sex a religious experience. :)

Eunice P at 4:55PM, Sept. 25, 2008
(online)
ozoneocean
The worst thing about Christianity and Islam is that they got rid of all the penis and boob gods… :(

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w1ZyUQ3oKTA (NSFW)

Who says it's all being got rid. More guys should come and worship this god. :D
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:23PM
kingofsnake at 7:52AM, Sept. 26, 2008
(online)
lothar
why else do you have the major religions killing eachother like christians versus muslims…

god wants sheep ! unquestioning followers…

god is an egomaniac…

Alot of this is so opposite of what Judeo/Christianity really trys to say. And I'm not trying to start a flame war, or even a debate. It's just alot of people get this impression of the Judeo/Christian God. And it's not just people who aren't religious, Christians sometimes take these same kinds of positions, and thats whats really frustrating.

Like I can understand when atheists or agnostics don't have much genuine education about judeo/christian religion or really comprehend the message of the bible. Although I think alot of the time their opinion is the result of a kneejerk reaction to the popular position, and an awareness of all the close-minded retards that have misinterpreted religion or followed it blindly in the past. When someone says they're an athiest they're almost never talking about how they don't believe in Buddhism. But when other Christians are like “God hates fags.” or “You're a hindu so you're going to hell!” or “I'm going to deny there were ever dinosaurs.” I'm like, seriously dood, thats not what Christianity is about at all. You should know better.

I don't mind at all when people disagree with my faith. But when people just flat out get it wrong, that makes me crazy. It's like I'm talking to someone whos insisting that Kevin Bacon wasn't in Footloose.
last edited on July 14, 2011 1:16PM

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved