MAFIA... and other forum games

Mafia 8- The Battle for Hark's Soul! Official game thread of kick butt awesomeness!
pastel at 5:26PM, June 2, 2009
(offline)
I don't know how relevant this request may be at this point…

but any super egos left should really try to tell me their roles or even that they're just kitties.

The issue of whether I can be trusted or not should be moot now. But if we can help prevent another tragedy, let's go for it.

(edited because i said “at this point” too many times >_>;;;; )
. K.A.L.A.-dan! Fujoshi! Mafia MASS MURDERER! Kitty and Pastel :D
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:40PM
crocty at 5:42PM, June 2, 2009
(offline)
I'll gladly post my role publicly!

I'm a Unicorn of World Peace! Just try and touch me now, Ego jerks! D:<
I'm not really around much anymore, but here's my Tumblr, Twitter, and Deviantart. Also if you remember me from back when I was around, I'm sorry.
last edited on July 14, 2011 11:53AM
TheFlyingGreenMonkey at 5:55PM, June 2, 2009
(online)
I told my role. It was relativily painless XD

last edited on July 14, 2011 4:17PM
InuYasha_Rules at 7:40PM, June 2, 2009
(offline)
Well, I could say that I'm an armored kitty, but how can you trust me and visa versa?

last edited on July 14, 2011 1:01PM
rokulily at 8:04PM, June 2, 2009
(online)
InuYasha_Rules
Well, I could say that I'm an armored kitty, but how can you trust me and visa versa?

Well you can't really. I'm just blaming TFGM if this is all an ID trap! And he likewise is blaming me with something for blaming him if I'm an ID. And I'm blaming him in comic form if he is the ID. And then maybe he'll blame me back with SOMETHING ELSE! It is a fun circle of blame. I say go pick a blame buddy today!

And read Harkovast! I want hark points! I demand that anyone reading this cease and go read Harkovast now! It is good to be demanding sometimes.

And now I gotta go and work on my comics…
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:09PM
the2ndredbaron at 8:42PM, June 2, 2009
(online)
crocty

been there done that.
last edited on July 14, 2011 4:16PM
pastel at 8:51PM, June 2, 2009
(offline)
crocty

For a ghost, you've got some attitude mister.

InuYasha_Rules

Well, if someone lies about the other roles, then I can find the liars. “Oh… this person just told me they're X, but so did this one.” And BAM, its like that yo.

Same strategy if there's an “excess” of kitties.

(Hint: some of these kittens are ID LIARS D8 )

. K.A.L.A.-dan! Fujoshi! Mafia MASS MURDERER! Kitty and Pastel :D
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:40PM
TheFlyingGreenMonkey at 10:29PM, June 2, 2009
(online)
Wow 13 Kitties? I wish I had that many…….wait I do! X3

InuYasha_Rules at 11:48PM, June 2, 2009
(offline)
Oh! The poor kitties! You know that they have got to be squished and uncomfortable! Pet abuse! Pet abuse! We armored kitties must save them! Actually, the top and bottom cats are the same, its been photo shoped!

TheFlyingGreenMonkey at 1:40AM, June 3, 2009
(online)
I just realized this is the first game where no clues have been link to me. I mean everytime someone has used the shadowy figures lurking in one of my comics to accuse me.

zip this time, I kind of miss it p.p

Also Inu you really need to start filling in your profile. I mean any clues from you would have to be about inuyasha.

crocty at 4:17AM, June 3, 2009
(offline)
the2ndredbaron
crocty

been there done that.

D:
I'm not really around much anymore, but here's my Tumblr, Twitter, and Deviantart. Also if you remember me from back when I was around, I'm sorry.
harkovast at 5:02AM, June 3, 2009
(online)
TFGM the failure of any clues so far to point to you is especially odd since all the bad guys are monkey themed!

Inuyasha, by pointing out the photoshopping, you have just killed the magic of that picture!
I hope you are happy!
Next you'll be saying there is no Easter Bunny or that John Shaft was not a real person….

For more Harkovast related goings on, go to the Harkovast Forum
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:43PM
Hakoshen at 6:56AM, June 3, 2009
(offline)
harkovast
The votes that killed Air Raid Robertson
TFGM
Gullas
Kitty17

You know, I feel a bit sad after typing that death description.

I'll admit it. I cried.
God needed the Devil, the Beatles needed the Rolling Stones, Hakoshen needs me.
I'm the enemy he requires to define him.
Soon or later, he'll bring me back to life again for another epic encounter of shouting about power levels and grimacing.
-Harkovast
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:41PM
harkovast at 7:03AM, June 3, 2009
(online)
Hak as long as you did it in a manly sort of way!
Now if you will excuse me, I've got something in my eye *sniff*

gullas at 7:16AM, June 3, 2009
(offline)
I think almost anybody can, by the clues, see that I am the Dragon of awesomness :) So if there is another unicorn out there, could you save me toonight :P?
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:39PM
waff at 7:17AM, June 3, 2009
(online)
that lynch was deeply philosophical.

'there is no “overkill” there is only “open fire” and “time to reload” rule #37
the things on my box are a dead squirell, a medal and a paper bag hat.
ow! I have shards of the fourth wall in my eye!
WAFF-MAN!! as of mafia VI
last edited on July 14, 2011 4:44PM
Aghammer at 7:30AM, June 3, 2009
(offline)
I know what you mean man… almost every game has a knife in it and everyone points at me. Course, I died young in this game… which is good in a way… it might mean that someone thinks I'm dangerous (garrr) or I was a roll of a die… who knows :)

And I died on the same night as humorman… not sure I want that “grouping”, if you know what I mean… :(

TheFlyingGreenMonkey
I just realized this is the first game where no clues have been link to me. I mean everytime someone has used the shadowy figures lurking in one of my comics to accuse me.

zip this time, I kind of miss it p.p

Also Inu you really need to start filling in your profile. I mean any clues from you would have to be about inuyasha.
last edited on July 14, 2011 10:47AM
gullas at 7:37AM, June 3, 2009
(offline)
Aghammer
I know what you mean man… almost every game has a knife in it and everyone points at me. Course, I died young in this game… which is good in a way… it might mean that someone thinks I'm dangerous (garrr) or I was a roll of a die… who knows :)

Technically speaking, yes you were killed by a die roll BUT I was choosing beetween you or Niccea -.- ….
Hakoshen at 7:45AM, June 3, 2009
(offline)
harkovast
Hak as long as you did it in a manly sort of way!
Now if you will excuse me, I've got something in my eye *sniff*

I walked out of the office, jogged about 10 minutes to the cliffside and just stared into the distance for a while, waiting. Then, I pulled out my laptop and started up the text-to-speech option, and then as the tale was recounted to me, I screamed once, for all the pain in my soul that narration caused me, and then wept.
God needed the Devil, the Beatles needed the Rolling Stones, Hakoshen needs me.
I'm the enemy he requires to define him.
Soon or later, he'll bring me back to life again for another epic encounter of shouting about power levels and grimacing.
-Harkovast
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:41PM
Aghammer at 8:28AM, June 3, 2009
(offline)
Wow, Killing Niccea would have made you a genius, as it was :P

Out of curiousity, was it because I supported TFGM for mayor?

gullas
Aghammer

Technically speaking, yes you were killed by a die roll BUT I was choosing beetween you or Niccea -.- ….
gullas at 9:42AM, June 3, 2009
(offline)
… yup :/
crocty at 10:13AM, June 3, 2009
(offline)
OH GOOD GOD I'M SOFA KING RETARDED

crocty

*ID jerks. T_T
Air Raid Robertson at 10:14AM, June 3, 2009
(online)
I know that we're not supposed to post on here after we get killed, but all the other dead folk seem to be doing it anyways…

I told you I wasn't evil. Any and all evil commited by me was done solely because of brainwashing by the Weapon X program. I snapped right out of it when my oversized doppelganger murdered my girlfriend one time too many. Except, well, she didn't really die and ended up joining Hydra. Or maybe I snapped out of it when I joined the Canadian Avengers. I don't remember. My origin is blurry and convoluted.

But yeah, let's see how well you all get along without everyone's most marketable mutant killing machine, eh? I didn't even get brutally murdered. I disappeared like Captain Marvel in a bolt of lightning, motherfucker! I am an ethereal conception of nothingness! At last I am at peace!

Regardless, I extend my warmest thanks for being allowed to play in this silly, silly, silly game. It was surprisingly fun.
last edited on July 14, 2011 10:48AM
Niccea at 10:24AM, June 3, 2009
(offline)
Ah. The dead talking rule has a lot of grey areas in it. And we are all a bunch of chatterboxes. It has really been interpreted to:

If you are dead, you can talk, but you can't reveal anything that isn't common knowlege.

Like it would be dead talking if I told someone on the forum or through PQs that I found out that gullas was the dragon of awesomness before I died.

Since he just revealed it himself, I can now hold up my paddle ball menacingly and make threats.

I also won't say exactly who I killed. (That way you don't know what clues you actually solved.)

But I will say this. Look at my adorable avatar!
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:13PM
InuYasha_Rules at 11:01AM, June 3, 2009
(offline)
Hey, we have a good chance of winning this! Both of the heartless ninja monkeys are dead, and Dr. Gibbin can only kill every other night! If the remaining unicorn watches over the badger, the badger will be invinceible! (unless if he gets attacked by the dragon, the monkey brain, and falls into an evil plot all in the same night! that would be epic!) We need to look at the clues closely so that the dragon can kill the ID and no more innocent kitties. I am terrible with figuring out the clues, but I'll help any how. Who's with me! Come on Super Ego! Harks soul is at stake!…..MMMMMmmmm….steak.

Aghammer at 12:03PM, June 3, 2009
(offline)
I noticed that… very cute, I, wait a minute… you EVIL monkey you! Although you didn't kill me so here's a banana :)

Niccea
Ah. The dead talking rule has a lot of grey areas in it. And we are all a bunch of chatterboxes. It has really been interpreted to:

If you are dead, you can talk, but you can't reveal anything that isn't common knowlege.

Like it would be dead talking if I told someone on the forum or through PQs that I found out that gullas was the dragon of awesomness before I died.

Since he just revealed it himself, I can now hold up my paddle ball menacingly and make threats.

I also won't say exactly who I killed. (That way you don't know what clues you actually solved.)

But I will say this. Look at my adorable avatar!
Aghammer at 12:04PM, June 3, 2009
(offline)
Hey, no DEAD TALKING you!!!

And, yeah, it can be fun, especially if you don't get killed on the first night :P

Air Raid Robertson
I know that we're not supposed to post on here after we get killed, but all the other dead folk seem to be doing it anyways…
Niccea at 12:06PM, June 3, 2009
(offline)
I just envisioned tucking the overly large ears into the hood.

Stay tuned. I'm working on the ID's group photo done. I just have to finish up with Dr. Gibbon. (Course I won't release it until everyone has “come out of the closet.”

*throws the bannanna away and munches on a green apple*
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:13PM
harkovast at 1:18PM, June 3, 2009
(online)
Niccea, that is an excellent ninja avatar! Hooray!

Dead talking is okay with me as long as its not secret game information or trying to tell people how to vote or whatever.
Light hearted banter is always welcome.

The only thing that did more harm to wolverine then that lynch was that terrible X-Men origins movie!

Product Placement at 2:12PM, June 3, 2009
(online)
I'm gonna congratulate Hark's good lynch narration.

Dead talking used to be strictly forbidden at the beginning and is still sometimes frowned upon. We've relaxed that rule a lot because the game goes so disturbingly quiet as fewer and fewer members are still alive as it progresses.

But it's strictly forbidden to pick at the clues and may god help your miserable soul if you dare to reveal any insight knowledge you may uncover during your post life.

I know who the brain is. neener, neener, neener.
Those were my two cents.
If you have any other questions, please deposit a quarter.
This space for rent.
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:50PM

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon