MAFIA... and other forum games

Mafia 8- The Battle for Hark's Soul! Official game thread of kick butt awesomeness!
Niccea at 8:17AM, June 5, 2009
(offline)
Hark, you have a cameo in the page and a plug to your profile. That is the 3rd or 4th plug you have gotten from us at Mystery Bread Inc.

In fact this plug comes with fan art of you, I just need to upload it.

See?

last edited on July 14, 2011 2:13PM
harkovast at 8:44AM, June 5, 2009
(online)
Okay, I suppose I'm flattered that you draw my avatar is his underwear…I guess….
At least I have a personification with a six pac.

For more Harkovast related goings on, go to the Harkovast Forum
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:43PM
Niccea at 8:45AM, June 5, 2009
(offline)
harkovast
Okay, I suppose I'm flattered that you draw my avatar is his underwear…I guess….
Lol. It is a speedo. You are doing a gun show on the beach.
Hakoshen at 8:49AM, June 5, 2009
(offline)
Niccea
harkovast
Lol. It is a speedo. You are doing a gun show on the beach.

Boom! BANG! Firepower!
God needed the Devil, the Beatles needed the Rolling Stones, Hakoshen needs me.
I'm the enemy he requires to define him.
Soon or later, he'll bring me back to life again for another epic encounter of shouting about power levels and grimacing.
-Harkovast
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:41PM
harkovast at 8:55AM, June 5, 2009
(online)
Check out those pythons! Oh yeah!
*flexs his guns*
You could grate cheese on these abs!

Of course, I'm not really like that In real life. I'm just a regular, normal talking cat.

InuYasha_Rules at 8:56AM, June 5, 2009
(offline)

Boom! BANG! Firepower!

They made a second one?

last edited on July 14, 2011 1:01PM
waff at 10:27AM, June 5, 2009
(online)
*Sets himself on fire, for no other reason than to look cool*.

'there is no “overkill” there is only “open fire” and “time to reload” rule #37
the things on my box are a dead squirell, a medal and a paper bag hat.
ow! I have shards of the fourth wall in my eye!
WAFF-MAN!! as of mafia VI
last edited on July 14, 2011 4:44PM
InuYasha_Rules at 11:12AM, June 5, 2009
(offline)
Hold on!!! Let me go grab some marshmellows! Someone else, get some chocholate! Smores everyboody!

pastel at 11:50AM, June 5, 2009
(offline)
InuYasha_Rules
Hold on!!! Let me go grab some marshmellows! Someone else, get some chocholate! Smores everyboody!

You can't have s'mores until a third person brings graham crackers. D:
What were you expecting us to do? Carry hot melted food in our bare hands? Just imagine the pain D8
. K.A.L.A.-dan! Fujoshi! Mafia MASS MURDERER! Kitty and Pastel :D
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:40PM
crocty at 11:52AM, June 5, 2009
(offline)
waff
*TV TROPES*
…;_; I hate you.
I'm not really around much anymore, but here's my Tumblr, Twitter, and Deviantart. Also if you remember me from back when I was around, I'm sorry.
last edited on July 14, 2011 11:53AM
InuYasha_Rules at 12:13PM, June 5, 2009
(offline)
pastel
InuYasha_Rules

What were you expecting us to do? Carry hot melted food in our bare hands? Just imagine the pain D8

I was thinking about using waffs cardbord box!

Hakoshen at 1:13PM, June 5, 2009
(offline)
pastel
InuYasha_Rules

I've got grahm crackers!

Oh wait, I'm dead.
God needed the Devil, the Beatles needed the Rolling Stones, Hakoshen needs me.
I'm the enemy he requires to define him.
Soon or later, he'll bring me back to life again for another epic encounter of shouting about power levels and grimacing.
-Harkovast
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:41PM
harkovast at 4:09PM, June 5, 2009
(online)
Killerbob was returning home after the worlds most disappointing lynch, when a dark shadow fell across him.
He turned to see a huge mechanical monster, a robotic engine of death primed for his destruction.
“NOW YOU WILL DIE!” bellowed a voice from within the machine.
“No!” he pleaded, the colour draining from his face “I’ve got so much left to live for! Like reading high quality fantasy epic web comics like Ha….”
“NO! STOP RIGHT THERE!” The machine roared “YOU ARE NOT TURNING THIS KILL INTO A CHEAP PLUG FOR THE GM’S COMIC!”
“What? I wasn’t going too! I was just going to say I like reading…”
“I KNOW WHAT YOU WERE GOING TO SAY AND I AM NOT STANDING FOR IT!”
“Harby the vampyrate!”
“YOU DIRTY LIAR! YOU WEREN’T GOING TO SAY THAT AT ALL!”
“Horder of the stick?”
“NOW YOU ARE JUST BEING SILLY!”
“Well at least plugging a comic is better then turning this kill into one big moronic, sub-python, 4th wall breaking joke!”
“OH THAT’S IT! YOU ARE SO SQUASHED!”
Killerbob’s face twisted with fear and horror as the robots massive arms pounded down on him, rapidly beating him into a broken pile of shattered bones and torn flesh.

KILLERBOB THE ARMOURED KITTY IS DEAD

Kitty17 was also on her way home when she got attacked by….
Oh look, I’m sick of thinking of fetus related clues! If you cant figure it out by now, you are an idiot!
The Dragon of Awesome attacked her with an on slaught of AC/DC’s Thunderstruck, sending out a barrage of frightening, surreal imagery!

“Oh no!” said Kitty17, “it is so out there!”

“Argh! Trippy cartoon Beatles!”

“Truly my conciousness is being expanded beyond the limits of mortal understanding!”

“ARRRRRRGGGGHHHHH!”
The power was such that Kiity17's mind was spread like psycodelic butter across the toast the is the far reaches of the cosmos!
She went beyond mortal understanding of time, space and identity, and instead became a part of a new concept called “Pimzem” which is a bit like time crossed with guilt and more of a purple colour.
But then she exploded.
With lots of blood and guts.
“Nice” said Gul…I mean the dragon of awesome (but seriously, who am I kidding now?)

KITTY 17 THE ARMOURED KITTY (OBVIOUSLY) IS DEAD!

Meanwhile, professor Gibbon continued his diabolical plans, while the the gorilla brain focused even more evil mind power onto pastel!
Ooooh the humanity!

Hark awoke in a cold sweat with a pounding head ache. He wasn't sure how much more surreal mafia bollocks he could take!
But at least he could use English swear words, and that would make him seem cool to all the Americans that were still playing.
Bunch of bloody wankers that they were….

NIGHT 5 IS OVER!
DAY 6 HAS BEGUN!

Send in your votes!

pastel at 4:12PM, June 5, 2009
(offline)
harkovast
KITTY 17 THE ARMOURED KITTY

/)_=

/)_=

/)_=

She voted for dude and she was with me and crocty. Honestly people, pay attention. D:

Also… you seriously should've limited the brain's zaps man. D: I only have one double lynch left anyway…. ;_;

It's like I'm not even FEI anymore T^T
kitty17 at 4:15PM, June 5, 2009
(offline)
…………………………………):

harkovast
Pastel that picture lovable and horrible all at the same time.
Excellent stuff.

I drew it not pastel D:

K.A.L.A.-dan! Moe Maid ;3
Pastel and Kitty :3
last edited on July 14, 2011 1:19PM
harkovast at 4:18PM, June 5, 2009
(online)
Funny.
Very funny.
*pumps his guns*

crocty at 4:22PM, June 5, 2009
(offline)

KITTYYYYYYYY!

…Welcome to death!
I'm not really around much anymore, but here's my Tumblr, Twitter, and Deviantart. Also if you remember me from back when I was around, I'm sorry.
last edited on July 14, 2011 11:53AM
waff at 4:42PM, June 5, 2009
(online)
I'm gonna need an extinguisher over here.

'there is no “overkill” there is only “open fire” and “time to reload” rule #37
the things on my box are a dead squirell, a medal and a paper bag hat.
ow! I have shards of the fourth wall in my eye!
WAFF-MAN!! as of mafia VI
last edited on July 14, 2011 4:44PM
gullas at 4:59PM, June 5, 2009
(offline)
FFFFFFF- I hate myself -.-…
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:39PM
kitty17 at 5:01PM, June 5, 2009
(offline)
crocty

KITTYYYYYYYY!

…Welcome to death!

K.A.L.A.-dan! Moe Maid ;3
Pastel and Kitty :3
last edited on July 14, 2011 1:19PM
pastel at 5:06PM, June 5, 2009
(offline)
My notes:

1)
I cannot declare a double lynch because of the brain's zaps again. This means we have to take out the 2 Id that are left one by one. The best strategy is to use 1 lynch and 1 dragon attack.

2)
The roles left are as follows:
2 mothercluckers (known), 1 dragon(known), 1 badger, 1 kitty, 2 Id

-When I requested people to tell me their roles, rokulily and inuyasha claimed they were kitties. I said I was a kitty way before that. Anyway, this makes us 3 the only possible Id and the other players can be ignored.

3)
Voting patterns:
During FEI elections, rokulily and inuyasha voted together for Monkey.
I was voted for by what people assumed were Id but later turned out to be a unicorn and a kitty.

During the first lynch, I voted for Dude who turned out to be Id.
Inuyasha (“kitty” ) and Niccea (later confirmed Id) both voted for air raid who at the time, had no clues pointing to him.
Rokulily did not vote but mentioned that she agreed the “surfer talk” clues pointed to Dude.

4)
Personally I've worked hard to prove my innocence to the people that doubted me (Monkey >_>;;; ) by discussing clues and so on. If the rest of you guys follow me, all we have to do is pick who to lynch and who to kill using gullas.

harkovast
Should the sinister doctor gibbon be killed either through a lynch or vigilante hit, all plots will go into motion, killing his targets.

We should try to avoid lynching doctor gibbon. The targets are most likely gullas, monkey, and me. Since monkey and I have body guards, the only person who could die is gullas… and then we cant use him to dragon-smite the brain the following night.

5)
So that's what I got.

Now who do you guys think is the brain and who is doctor gibbon? The fastest way to victory is to kill the brain first.
TheFlyingGreenMonkey at 5:33PM, June 5, 2009
(online)
Well I can't find one inuyasha base clue out of any of the bomber or brain attacks :/ I havn't looked at roku's comics that much cause they take a long time for me to load with dail-up :/

last edited on July 14, 2011 4:17PM
Niccea at 5:38PM, June 5, 2009
(offline)
*howls with laughter*
pastel at 5:39PM, June 5, 2009
(offline)
TheFlyingGreenMonkey
Well I can't find one inuyasha base clue

No clues didn't stop you pointing the finger at Kitty. :/

IMO, roku's brain and inu's dr gibbon.

But I'll change my mind if I can find new clues.
InuYasha_Rules at 6:19PM, June 5, 2009
(offline)
Correction, i pqed you that i was an armored kitty, MAYBE MORE!!!

I voted for monkey because he is my freind. (How many times have we heard that before?!?) I also felt sorry for him being the everlasting pardoner, so I tried to give him a chance like everyone else was saying that they were doing.

I voted for air raid because tfgmonkey gave some evidence. I didn't know how to get to his comic, so I admit that I didn't look for clues to verify. I just went with the crowd. AS DID ENOUGH PEOPLE TO GET HIM LYNCHED!!!

If you still don't think me as innocent, there is nothing I can do. However, I wont blame you or get upset, thats what this game is all about right?

TheFlyingGreenMonkey at 6:44PM, June 5, 2009
(online)
pastel
TheFlyingGreenMonkey
Well I can't find one inuyasha base clue

No clues didn't stop you pointing the finger at Kitty. :/
Do you pay attention? I posted the close up to the eye clue. Then told you guys to go find more from either but so far it looks like I'm the only one who trys and find clues.

last edited on July 14, 2011 4:17PM
pastel at 6:45PM, June 5, 2009
(offline)
InuYasha_Rules

Even so, process of elimination cuts it down to you, me and roku. Me and roku aren't claiming to be anything more…. and there's no more known roles available. If you admit that's what you claimed, you're lying about being a super ego.

InuYasha_Rules
I voted for monkey because he is my freind.

This was just to separate you from my supporters. Since Monkey isn't a known Id, it doesn't prove you're Id… just that you're not with me.

InuYasha_Rules
I voted for air raid because tfgmonkey gave some evidence. I didn't know how to get to his comic, so I admit that I didn't look for clues to verify. I just went with the crowd. AS DID ENOUGH PEOPLE TO GET HIM LYNCHED!!!

I was talking about the very first lynch. In that lynch, only you and Niccea voted for him. Also, no clues pointed to him at the time. (direct link)

InuYasha_Rules
If you still don't think me as innocent, there is nothing I can do. However, I wont blame you or get upset, thats what this game is all about right?

There's only 3 suspects. I know where I stand, as do you and roku. But the mothercluckers, dragon, and badger do not. This post is for their sake.
pastel at 6:50PM, June 5, 2009
(offline)
TheFlyingGreenMonkey
Do you pay attention? I posted the close up to the eye clue. Then told you guys to go find more from either but so far it looks like I'm the only one who trys and find clues.

Kitty was one of the first people to discover the dude clue…. which I told you about. And then she voted for him… which you saw.

I dunno… I thought that would've worked in her favor. I really wanted to make you see she was innocent. :(
InuYasha_Rules at 7:04PM, June 5, 2009
(offline)
pastel
InuYasha_Rules

Even so, process of elimination cuts it down to you, me and roku. Me and roku aren't claiming to be anything more…. and there's no more known roles available. If you admit that's what you claimed, you're lying about being a super ego.

InuYasha_Rules
I voted for monkey because he is my freind.

This was just to separate you from my supporters. Since Monkey isn't a known Id, it doesn't prove you're Id… just that you're not with me.

InuYasha_Rules

I was talking about the very first lynch. In that lynch, only you and Niccea voted for him. Also, no clues pointed to him at the time. (direct link)

InuYasha_Rules

There's only 3 suspects. I know where I stand, as do you and roku. But the mothercluckers, dragon, and badger do not. This post is for their sake.

How do you know i'm not the badger!!!

pastel at 7:18PM, June 5, 2009
(offline)
InuYasha_Rules
How do you know i'm not the badger!!!

I don't.

But the other badger's been more willing to share clues. In this attempt he may have attempted to mislead everyone however. So I'll give you that.

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon