MAFIA... and other forum games

Mafia elections! Put your name forward or feel my wrath!
harkovast at 5:12PM, June 10, 2009
(online)
Ah, I see Parker Farker is one of TFGM's soviet minions!

TFGM your hatred for America appals me!
It is your sort of hand ringing, Michael Moore watching, left wing nonsense that has kept us from catching Osama Bin Laden for so long!

If George Washington were here, he would shed a single tear.

And then he would shoot you.
With a musket.
And if he had time he would probably reload and have a crack at Parker Farker too!

Freedom isn't free, you know! You have to ready to buy the ad space of vigilance and click on the donate button of strong defence spending! Otherwise the webcomic of liberty will never get enough hits to stay on the front page of our government! So the constitution is probably like the authors notes or something…I think I'm pushing this metaphor too far now….

For more Harkovast related goings on, go to the Harkovast Forum
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:43PM
ParkerFarker at 6:59PM, June 10, 2009
(online)
TheFlyingGreenMonkey
ParkerFarker
TheFlyingGreenMonkey
harkovast
TFGM the fact you didn't use your right as an American proves you are an evil commie infiltrator, set on destroying liberty and freedom and hot dogs!
Personally….I always suspected….
Lies! I'm not from Australia. I'm not forced to vote! Are you a fascist hark? Wanting us to vote while you stand outside the voting booth with a baseball bat? This election is rigged! XD

P.S. I'd never destroy hot dogs! What kind of monster would do that D:<

hey man whoa! We know our leader is who should rightfully be there, we know he has the majority of the entire population. Not just those business men.
What you talking about?

I am talking about us being “forced” to vote.

and Hark, George Washington? PSSSSHHHHHHH!!!!!!! I could take him down by driving SPUTNIK from the cosmos and steering it so it would land on his head. PSSHHHH!!! PSH! PSSSSSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! Psh. psh. pssshhhhhhh. PSSHH. psh.

“We are in the stickiest situation since Sticky the stick insect got stuck on a sticky bun.” - Blackadder
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:38PM
harkovast at 5:43AM, June 11, 2009
(online)
Did you just pish at George Washington?
How dare you!
He threw a knife into heaven one time! That is how bad ass he was!

George Washington is so awesome that a recent survey said that 75% of American Men would, if Washington was alive again today, cheat on their wives with him.
The other 25% were presumably communists, liberals and flag burning hippies.

For more Harkovast related goings on, go to the Harkovast Forum
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:43PM
ParkerFarker at 6:17PM, June 11, 2009
(online)
will he save children but not the british children? Did he kill a sensei in a duel but never said why?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sbRom1Rz8OA(for anyone who read my post and thought “WTF?” )

“We are in the stickiest situation since Sticky the stick insect got stuck on a sticky bun.” - Blackadder
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:38PM

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon