MAFIA... and other forum games

Mafia II: The Expanded Edition
the2ndredbaron at 8:36PM, Feb. 23, 2009
(online)
just imagine if Teo hadn't put his bomb on ochi though, the only way I could have died is if you guys killed poor ochi. I thought it was a perfect plan intil teo told be a bomb was on ochi. Oh but I still had fun.
last edited on July 14, 2011 4:16PM
crocty at 8:37PM, Feb. 23, 2009
(offline)
*breathes in deeply*

NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
etc.

D; We'll get you next time, townies.

Also, you all missed the huge clue that pointed to me in the first narrative, and that made me happy.
:D
I'm not really around much anymore, but here's my Tumblr, Twitter, and Deviantart. Also if you remember me from back when I was around, I'm sorry.
last edited on July 14, 2011 11:52AM
odysseus55 at 9:42PM, Feb. 23, 2009
(online)
OH wow - I was so wrong about gullas.
Ody the mason out until next game, where I will continue to cause confusion and draw incorrect conclusions, all the while insisting that I alone can see the hidden clue.

last edited on July 14, 2011 2:20PM
crocty at 9:45PM, Feb. 23, 2009
(offline)
That's all we ask.
I'm not really around much anymore, but here's my Tumblr, Twitter, and Deviantart. Also if you remember me from back when I was around, I'm sorry.
theorah at 11:14PM, Feb. 23, 2009
(online)
that was AWESOME! :D Its great how the story ended like that, its like the good ultimately prevailed anyway!

….Sorry for lying ridiculous amounts about my role, Ochi!! I felt bad about lying so much to people! XD
I tried to fight on until the bitter end, but it was hopeless, saying that though, by hiring baron the story sure had a great twist at the end ^_^

I'll sign up to the next game, it was really fun. And now, I can finally relax and enjoy my holiday (has been completely consumed by the game until now!!!)
last edited on July 14, 2011 4:25PM
Dukat at 11:40PM, Feb. 23, 2009
(offline)
Bah, don't feel bad about lying to other people in this game. That's sort of the point behind the whole game really. It's nice to see that BK has successfully spread the Mafia! addiction here.
Be the Ultimate Ninja! Play Billy Vs. SNAKEMAN today!

irc.freenode.net #dd-mafia

Drunk Duck Mafia GM list
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:18PM
crocty at 11:54PM, Feb. 23, 2009
(offline)
Haha, I did actually, acting all innocent to Niccea, then Skool saying “The person who was attacked said Et tu, which is usually said when people are betrayed”

I was like “D8”
skoolmunkee at 12:38AM, Feb. 24, 2009
(offline)
Hooray townies win! And we didn't lynch anyone innocent! (We did get a few innocents killed through waff though, sorry Skullbie and moogles and Harokovast)

Also, thank goodness I was the veteran or I'd have died the night when Sea_Cow tried to kill me. T_T And then died again with theorah's bomb went off! But here I am, aliiiiiiiiiive

Hakoshen
I still can't believe my FIRST target we co-opted, out of fear of attacking the paranoid, only to have that very person protected by the medic, which I then turned around and attacked AGAIN solo turned out the be the paranoid after all.
Haha, we were wondering what happened there. We thought you knew you were attacking the paranoid, which didn't make any sense for you to then go after her by herself… we thought you were expecting a second hit from someone that didn't get it in time.

crocty
Also, you all missed the huge clue that pointed to me in the first narrative, and that made me happy.
So it was the et tu thing? But everyone was nice to Niccea. :[ There had to me more to the clues than that…

Why didn't you use both your night kills?

Redbaron, you weren't a very pro-townie guardian angel. T_T I think you kept saying you were unkillable because you WANTED the mafia to recruit you… then again you knew who they were so you could have just PQed them… still, you didn't help out with clues or anything, just ran around gloating and taunting. I'm glad you're dead! :O

Great fun this time around, and a twist ending! Now I know why lynching was a holiday back in the day. Exciting stuff! And well done Ochi for being a good mayor :]
IT'S OLD BATMAN
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:42PM
the2ndredbaron at 1:16AM, Feb. 24, 2009
(online)
what, wait wait wait. At first I was trying to tease the mob so they would waste time trying to kill me skool. And I did conntact ochi at the start but ochi never responded intil halfway through the game. It was only when I learn that the mob good recruit townies I became active
about joining them. But you are right about the gloating and taunting, I did do that! I had fun though! Just be thankful I never got a chance to kill, cause you were next!
last edited on July 14, 2011 4:16PM
humorman at 2:09AM, Feb. 24, 2009
(offline)
skoolmunkee
crocty
So it was the et tu thing? But everyone was nice to Niccea. :[ There had to me more to the clues than that…

Actually it was this:

crocty
I'll tell the story of the killer hobo, who liked to invite little boys in to his cardboard box, and told them not to touch the red button that would instantly kill the little boy, if he pressed it.

The hobo wanted to press it himself! D:

Gee, good thing these things never really happen around here, huh?

Narrative
Meanwhile, in another house, another person was about to settle down to some popcorn or something, but as he was about to reach for the Jiffy-Pop…

WHOOOSH!!!

Right in the refrigerator, a Sword of Osiris had been thrown.

“Jeepers creepers! It's the Ripper! Why do bad things always happen to me?” screeched the man with the popcorn.

"Are you serious? Nothing but bad things are bound to arise here, in a town full of mafiosos and ne'er-do-wells such as myself!“ chuckled the Ripper.

So the fight began, but before the Ripper could cast a final blow, the popcorn-man was able to grasp for the Sword of Osiris stuck in the fridge.

The defender yelled, ”A ha! Now the sword is on the other fo–“

*BANG*

Just then, a sniper bullet from nowhere pierced the defender's right leg.

”Et tu, assassin?!?!“ wailed the wounded popcorn-wielding man.

”Well, looks like my job is done!“ said the Ripper as he merrily skipped out of the house.

It seemed as though it was the end for the popcorn-man, but just then, a paramedic showed up!

”Sorry I can't stay, but I'm going to miss my shows!" said the paramedic in a rush.

Hooray! No one has died in this house tonight.

Billy vs. Tree – The epic struggle of boy versus tree.
Sonic Colores – It looks like it's going to be a good game because I love how the way it makes me grow.
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:51PM
skoolmunkee at 4:36AM, Feb. 24, 2009
(offline)
Oh I see. :] not as easy as los's was though…. but I had a good direction there anyway knowing it was someone who disagreed with ozone.

Well done running the game btw, the different rules were interesting (I like things to be changed up) and as promised, it did go faster and things stayed interesting.
IT'S OLD BATMAN
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:42PM
crocty at 7:21AM, Feb. 24, 2009
(offline)
skoolmunkee

Why didn't you use both your night kills?
The one humorman mentioned. Although I guess cuz I know everything I say more than everyone else, I'll know it more.

On the first night I was killing Ozone, on the second night, we didn't know Niccea was the paranoid, and Sea cow wasn't responding, so I just killed with Theorah to avoid death from paranoids.
I think in the end Theorah didn't reply in time though, so I killed Slasher on my own…
Niccea at 7:46AM, Feb. 24, 2009
(offline)
You couldn't tell I was a paranoid? Ochi announced it. Really wasn't my idea. But it worked out. ^-^ I can't wait to run my game. I've been getting advice from Dukat. And Ochi is giving me input too. Squee! I cannot wait.
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:12PM
crocty at 8:00AM, Feb. 24, 2009
(offline)
I could tell when Hakoshen died that you were the paranoid. :D
Niccea at 8:07AM, Feb. 24, 2009
(offline)
crocty
I could tell when Hakoshen died that you were the paranoid. :D
Well…duh. But then we killed you so you couldn't act on it. ^^.
crocty at 8:09AM, Feb. 24, 2009
(offline)
Actually after I knew you were the paranoid I was leaving you alone. Wasting a mafia member to kill the paranoid would be bad, m'kay?

Well really, I thought you were the paranoid before, I seem to remember Ochi mentioning it, as you said, but Hakoshen said he was going to attack you alone, as he said he knew you weren't the paranoid.
And then I was like “Uhh, okay…”
In hindsight we could've won if I told him I thought I thought you were the paranoid…>_<
Niccea at 8:14AM, Feb. 24, 2009
(offline)
Yeah. The paranoid is my favorite role actually…so complex but you don't even need to think about it. That would be everyone else's job. ^^. I kinda just sat back and enjoyed the ride this game.
gullas at 2:13PM, Feb. 24, 2009
(offline)
so we won… YAY :D
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:39PM

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon