MAFIA... and other forum games

Mafia III: Revenge of the Godfather
martinlo_23 at 4:35PM, March 1, 2009
(offline)
Strategy:
Ask the roles.
Share the clues.
Will not be fooled.
I'm not looking for girls like did Ozone.
Network.
Pardoning?No,only in case he's innocent.
Blind lynching?Hell no.

Let's see my opponents:

Crocty:15 years old,stickman comic haver. Are you serious?

Vakanai:V for Vendetta for no.

Hark:…You sure ya aren't on drugs?!
DarkMartio rules.(That's me.) The cake is a lie. I heard u lieks mudkips.
last edited on July 14, 2011 1:54PM
Vakanai at 4:48PM, March 1, 2009
(online)
martinlo_23
Vakanai:V for Vendetta for no.
I fail to see how some movie is a con against me.
last edited on July 14, 2011 4:38PM
Niccea at 4:50PM, March 1, 2009
(offline)
This is just a friendly reminder. Mayoral vote ends in 24 hours. Do not forget to PQ me your votes. Leaders in case of ties are in red if you haven't gotten that yet. Also. I'm really considering the inactivity penalty. (If you aren't active in 3 cycles in a row, you are dropped. I have mixed signals on this. But if you remember Days are 48 hours long. So you would have at least 4 days of no activity to be dropped)

Harkovast (4)
Harkovast
Odysseus55
Hakoshen
The2ndredbaron

Humorman (3)
Humorman
Gullas
Aghammer

Vakanai (4)
Waff
Vakanai
Crocty

Leaderofstars (2)
Leaderofstars

Waff (1)
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:12PM
harkovast at 5:30PM, March 1, 2009
(online)
Vak, you dont seem able to get through a post without writing a list, none of which I have bothered to read so far except when you mention me.

I am going to destroy Townston in order to save it.
Sometimes, the only way to cure the disease is to strap dynamite to the patient and fire him out of cannon at another patient that pisses me off. Possibly a mafia patient.
That metaphor broke down a little, but let me tell you what wont break down.
My commitment to kicking ass and taking names!
People cant break the law if their dead! And they cant become dead until I kill them!
FACT!
I'm not just slinging mud in this campaign, I'm slinging hurt! I'm slinging the tears of an unborn orphan boy! I'm slinging purified spray on hate in a can! I'm slinging the love between my brothers and sisters aaaaaaalllllll over this land!
FACT!
Saying “FACT” in capital letters makes thing I say true!
FACT!

VOTE VAST!
Because I am writing a list of everyone who doesn't, and when I am mayor I'll have three votes….

For more Harkovast related goings on, go to the Harkovast Forum
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:42PM
harkovast at 5:51PM, March 1, 2009
(online)

harkovast at 6:06PM, March 1, 2009
(online)
Ochi I am the big pimp daddy of folk!
I'm the original bad mother folker!
I've combined folk and funk to make a new type of music with a name that sounds dirty and you cant say in public.

But I am not a hippie!
I promise as mayor to force every dirty hippie to get a job!
The job will be getting fired out of cannons for the amusement of hard working rich people. Or lazy rich people. But rich people, that's the main thing!
Also, I intend to have my agents secretly modify those stupid hippie vans so they become extra DOUBLY polluting! So we can kill mother nature AND annoy hippies at the saame time!
WIN/WIN!

KAPOW!

VOTE VAST
Because Jesus/mohamad/ atheist god/ Mr T/ miscellaneous wants you too! (delete as appropriate to your faith)

Niccea at 6:27PM, March 1, 2009
(offline)
I apologize for the miscount. I forgot to add a new vote after a vote came in.

Current votes.

Harkovast (5)
Harkovast
Odysseus55
Hakoshen
The2ndredbaron

Humorman (3)
Humorman
Gullas
Aghammer

Vakanai (5)
Waff
Vakanai
Crocty
Skullbie

Leaderofstars (2)
Leaderofstars

Waff (1)
Vakanai at 6:39PM, March 1, 2009
(online)
harkovast
Vak, you dont seem able to get through a post without writing a list, none of which I have bothered to read so far except when you mention me.

And you expect to tell what the mob's doing? You don't even now what I'm doing!

Someone
I am going to destroy Townston in order to save it.
No, you're just going to destroy it to save yourself from a possible moment of normalcy.

Someone
Sometimes, the only way to cure the disease is to strap dynamite to the patient and fire him out of cannon at another patient that pisses me off. Possibly a mafia patient.
That metaphor broke down a little, but let me tell you what wont break down.
My commitment to kicking ass and taking names!
People cant break the law if their dead! And they cant become dead until I kill them!
FACT!
I'm not just slinging mud in this campaign, I'm slinging hurt! I'm slinging the tears of an unborn orphan boy! I'm slinging purified spray on hate in a can! I'm slinging the love between my brothers and sisters aaaaaaalllllll over this land!
FACT!
Saying “FACT” in capital letters makes thing I say true!
FACT!

VOTE VAST!
Because I am writing a list of everyone who doesn't, and when I am mayor I'll have three votes….
Vote for Vak, and strap down Vast! To a rock!
harkovast at 6:56PM, March 1, 2009
(online)
Vak remind me, who are you campaigning for again? Me or you?
So lets get this straight….
You are offering normalcy?
Wow! Great argument!
Lets vote for joe average.
A solid C+.
Hes nice and normal and not too interesting!
We wouldn't want to….I dunno….have any EXCITEMENT IN THIS GAME!

Strap me to a rock? Hell yeah! then I can rock and roll all over you all!
Load me on a catapult and fire me into the sun so I can super nova the mafia out of existence!
I speak from the heart Vak! I speak with feeling! I speaking using words I cant spell or that I jsut made up as I was typing!
People respond to that, they feel the love and they embrace me to their collective bussom!
Who embraces you? Waff? Because that's a scary image and I feel a bit weird now for having brought it up!
Some moron once said its lonely at the top.
He was talking utter crap!
People at the top have loads of friends and hot chicks!
When I am on easy street Vak, I'll be sure to throw you some change. Or a handgrenade. Ya know, whatevers closest.

VOTE VAST!
Nothing is faster then the speed of vast!

Vakanai at 7:12PM, March 1, 2009
(online)
harkovast
Vak remind me, who are you campaigning for again? Me or you?
So lets get this straight….
You are offering normalcy?
Wow! Great argument!
Lets vote for joe average.
A solid C+.
Hes nice and normal and not too interesting!
We wouldn't want to….I dunno….have any EXCITEMENT IN THIS GAME!

Strap me to a rock? Hell yeah! then I can rock and roll all over you all!
Load me on a catapult and fire me into the sun so I can super nova the mafia out of existence!
I speak from the heart Vak! I speak with feeling! I speaking using words I cant spell or that I jsut made up as I was typing!
People respond to that, they feel the love and they embrace me to their collective bussom!
Who embraces you? Waff? Because that's a scary image and I feel a bit weird now for having brought it up!
Some moron once said its lonely at the top.
He was talking utter crap!
People at the top have loads of friends and hot chicks!
When I am on easy street Vak, I'll be sure to throw you some change. Or a handgrenade. Ya know, whatevers closest.

VOTE VAST!
Nothing is faster then the speed of vast!

Remember folks:
Vote Vak, I won't lynch you for the lols!
martinlo_23 at 7:30PM, March 1, 2009
(offline)
Nothing is faster than the speed of vast?Yeah right,but my speed is better!.
DarkMartio rules.(That's me.) The cake is a lie. I heard u lieks mudkips.
last edited on July 14, 2011 1:54PM
Skullbie at 7:31PM, March 1, 2009
(online)
Since hark hasn't done me any erotic favors yet i must vote for vakanai,
butt perhaps i can be pervsuaded…
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:47PM
leaderofstars at 7:33PM, March 1, 2009
(online)
vote for me and i'll spare you in the next game
i love being a evil genius. my evil genius code
GTsytVhw+:+d–a1990SA$–p80e100e–iq106ee–NH-:-Lutc -6
read the only true random comic on the duck

power to the offspring
last edited on July 14, 2011 1:30PM
humorman at 7:59PM, March 1, 2009
(offline)
A half a day into the game, and we're already at each other's throats, what with all the mudslinging and “I'm-the-best” talk. Listen, it doesn't matter if you're elected mayor because the townies can lynch you the second you show any signs of incompetency. What we should be doing now is to come up with an effective strategy that will aid us in eliminating the mafia. Here's something that I've come up with to help us along:

The Implicit Ceasefire Act (ICA)
With this enacted, we would not lynch anyone as long as no one died the previous night. If someone dies, we will use the clues in the next narrative to figure out who committed the deed. Once we've figured them out, we lynch them and only them. By doing this, we ensure that all attacking mafia members would be eliminated first, saving the godfather and mad bomber (non-attackers) for the end.

The Collateral Damage Act (CDA)
With the ICA enacted, we must also be sure that vigilantes must not attack so in order to avoid confusion, all vigilantes may not attack until all attacking mafia members have been eliminated. In the event a vigilante does attack, they will be eligible for lynching as if they were part of the mafia (seeing how we can't determine their role until they're dead).

The Roles Admissions Act (RAA)
With this enacted, everyone shall post their respective roles. Anyone who posts a duplicate role will be subject to investigation (this does not mean automatic lynchings, however). Also, by giving our roles out, we would be able to differ responsibilities to people more efficiently (eg. use paramedics to protect people, telling vigilantes whom to attack, etc.).

Now I know you may feel uncomfortable in some of these acts, but I can assure you that we will see more progress with these enacted than if we keep on distrusting one another.

Billy vs. Tree – The epic struggle of boy versus tree.
Sonic Colores – It looks like it's going to be a good game because I love how the way it makes me grow.
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:51PM
Hakoshen at 8:16PM, March 1, 2009
(offline)
Skullbie

Wait… are you saying Vak did? O.o …
God needed the Devil, the Beatles needed the Rolling Stones, Hakoshen needs me.
I'm the enemy he requires to define him.
Soon or later, he'll bring me back to life again for another epic encounter of shouting about power levels and grimacing.
-Harkovast
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:40PM
Vakanai at 8:24PM, March 1, 2009
(online)
humorman
A half a day into the game, and we're already at each other's throats, what with all the mudslinging and “I'm-the-best” talk. Listen, it doesn't matter if you're elected mayor because the townies can lynch you the second you show any signs of incompetency. What we should be doing now is to come up with an effective strategy that will aid us in eliminating the mafia.
I came up with a strategy and posted it. Ask for roles, only lynch by clues, fair trials and voting sessions. And this is a game, we're allowed to have a bit of fun, a bit of friendly mud slinging is perfectly fine, and no one is at each others throats. It's all just mock fighting. Show some humor humorman.:)
leaderofstars at 8:26PM, March 1, 2009
(online)
Vakanai
Show some humor humorman.:)

good luck with that

power to the offspring
Vakanai at 8:27PM, March 1, 2009
(online)
Hakoshen
Skullbie

Wait… are you saying Vak did? O.o …
Vak does a lot of things. Sometimes Vak wakes up in the morning in strange places…
humorman at 8:41PM, March 1, 2009
(offline)
leaderofstars
Vakanai
Show some humor humorman.:)

good luck with that

My sense of humor differs from a lot of people. Just read my comic.

Billy vs. Tree – The epic struggle of boy versus tree.
Sonic Colores – It looks like it's going to be a good game because I love how the way it makes me grow.
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:51PM
leaderofstars at 9:05PM, March 1, 2009
(online)
vote for the beaner (me)

power to the offspring
odysseus55 at 9:09PM, March 1, 2009
(online)
humorman
A half a day into the game, and we're already at each other's throats, what with all the mudslinging and “I'm-the-best” talk. Listen, it doesn't matter if you're elected mayor because the townies can lynch you the second you show any signs of incompetency. What we should be doing now is to come up with an effective strategy that will aid us in eliminating the mafia. Here's something that I've come up with to help us along:

The Implicit Ceasefire Act (ICA)
With this enacted, we would not lynch anyone as long as no one died the previous night. If someone dies, we will use the clues in the next narrative to figure out who committed the deed. Once we've figured them out, we lynch them and only them. By doing this, we ensure that all attacking mafia members would be eliminated first, saving the godfather and mad bomber (non-attackers) for the end.

The Collateral Damage Act (CDA)
With the ICA enacted, we must also be sure that vigilantes must not attack so in order to avoid confusion, all vigilantes may not attack until all attacking mafia members have been eliminated. In the event a vigilante does attack, they will be eligible for lynching as if they were part of the mafia (seeing how we can't determine their role until they're dead).

The Roles Admissions Act (RAA)
With this enacted, everyone shall post their respective roles. Anyone who posts a duplicate role will be subject to investigation (this does not mean automatic lynchings, however). Also, by giving our roles out, we would be able to differ responsibilities to people more efficiently (eg. use paramedics to protect people, telling vigilantes whom to attack, etc.).

Now I know you may feel uncomfortable in some of these acts, but I can assure you that we will see more progress with these enacted than if we keep on distrusting one another.

Thats some mighty fine politicin' humorman.
Since it makes little sense to publicly announce your role and thereby hang a target on your back (oh looky me! I am just a townie so the mafia can kill me without fear), I suggest that Mr/Ms Mayor post your instructions to the vigilantes and paramedics in open forum. The V/P may elect to do as instructed or not.

Just a suggestion.
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:20PM
crocty at 12:04AM, March 2, 2009
(offline)
martinlo_23
Crocty:15 years old,stickman comic haver. Are you serious?
Aren't you a 12 year old sprite comic owner?

Anyway, I'm not that bothered about winning. Maybe I'll run next time, but be more motivated. :o
I'm not really around much anymore, but here's my Tumblr, Twitter, and Deviantart. Also if you remember me from back when I was around, I'm sorry.
last edited on July 14, 2011 11:52AM
harkovast at 4:28AM, March 2, 2009
(online)
Vote Vast
I will lynch Vak just for lol's!

Niccea at 4:51AM, March 2, 2009
(offline)
humorman
Listen, it doesn't matter if you're elected mayor because the townies can lynch you the second you show any signs of incompetency.

And this is the only mayor you get. ^^
gullas at 5:07AM, March 2, 2009
(offline)
Niccea
humorman
Listen, it doesn't matter if you're elected mayor because the townies can lynch you the second you show any signs of incompetency.

And this is the only mayor you get. ^^
0.0 oh well -.-
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:39PM
harkovast at 7:19AM, March 2, 2009
(online)
Humormans acts are funny.
Funny haha, funny weird and funny sad like a crying clown whose on fire.

Act number 1- The waste of time act.
An act based on the mafia not attacking? So if the mafia decide they dont want to play the game, then we wont play the game either? Genius! Lets all stop playing and go home!

Act number 2- The lets lynch some of our own side act!
So if a vigilante lynches someone you are going to try and hunt them down and kill them? Great! So if the mafia stop attacking for night and a vigilante attacks someone, we then have to hunt and kill one of our own side while ignoring the enemy! Genius! Lets all play to kill our own team!

Act number 3- The Humorman lives in a dream world all alone where the clouds are pink and the unicorns are made of candy corn.

Everyone reveal their roles? Who is Humorman kidding? Yeah, lets give him complete power so if he is a mafia, he can kill us off when ever he feels like it.
Also, what if half the people wont reveal? (which is likely) Is he just going to murder his way down the list?

Wow! Humormans plans are so unrealistic, even a psycho like me can see they wont work!
I take my hat off to you humorman, you've managed to come up with nonsense so ridiculous it puts even my mumbo jumbo to shame!
I thought the mole character was a funny idea, but you've out done yourself.
I guess this means I get to be the sensible candidate now!

Vote Vast!
Because I will pass the “beer and pretzels for everyone!” act the second I get into office!

harkovast at 7:22AM, March 2, 2009
(online)
Skullbie, Vak does you erotic favours then?

Well no one out does me!
I am the biggest slut in all of Townston!
I will gladly prostitute myself for votes, money or a fleeting moment of human contact!
And I will use my power as mayor to flood our streets with sleazy sex workers!

VOTE VAST!
Because pimpin aint easy, but I am!

Niccea at 7:46AM, March 2, 2009
(offline)
-.- I'm tired. I"m stuck in class and I already have kicking idea for an extra. I can't free hand on my computer at all. Don't forget to vote.

Also. I decided to put into place my inactivity policy. Because someone (not giving name's) sent me a hit early. I told them that I could not accept it because we are in a day cycle and accepting the hit would be unfair.

I don't think it is that hard to keep up with this. Sending me night actions 48 hours in advanced is ridiculous.

Anyway. Inactivity penalty. If you don't vote in three Day cycles. You are auto killed the next night. That seems fair.
harkovast at 7:52AM, March 2, 2009
(online)
Have them commit suicide in amusing ways, like with a cheese grater!
Or better yet, let me choose the method of their execution for laziness!
Sloth is a deadly sin, so I will get old testament on their ass!

crocty at 7:56AM, March 2, 2009
(offline)
Niccea
Anyway. Inactivity penalty. If you don't vote in three Day cycles. You are auto killed the next night. That seems fair.
Does sound fair indeed, it would've killed maaaany people last time…
Although, would you count night actions or commenting in the thread as voting? :o
I'm not really around much anymore, but here's my Tumblr, Twitter, and Deviantart. Also if you remember me from back when I was around, I'm sorry.
last edited on July 14, 2011 11:52AM

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon