MAFIA... and other forum games

Mafia IX - Journey to Far away-ia
waff at 1:29AM, June 13, 2009
(online)
InuYasha_Rules
therealtj
InuYasha_Rules
Good observation. Now, I am the lybrarian. And Waff just happened to be the person that I was told was 100% undinasourish! Thats why we voted for him! So belay all that he is a dinosaur. He is indeed a regular local, and I am the lybrarian! Trust in and vote for Waff!

If you were a dinosaur, you'd know he's the T-Rex, so how can we really trust you?
All of these explanations for voting for Waff seem a little coincidental to me.

Yes, I was afraid that someone was going to think that we are all dinos! Well then, I suggest that since I am nothing but a lybrarian, and that my role is now usless since I have told everyone that Waff is 100% innocent, I have come to one conclusion. If Waff does indeed win the election and becomes captain, I order him to instalynch me!!! Yes, you read correctly! I am now just about useless and have no chance at becoming the hunter, and since my death will reveal my role, everybody will HAVE to beleive that Waff is innocent, and most likely PP! So if ya'll want an instalynch, VOTE FOR WAFF!!!

(Besides, we allknow how movies are! The smart people tell the tough people how to live then they get killed, and the tough people follow the instructions, some die, but most live!) lol
inu…If I get mayor I'm gonna put the insta-lynch to a vote (aye or nay ‘cos I’m democratic like that). so if you want an insta-lynch you can get one. I know I'm a local, PP knows I'm a local as do harkovast and inu the lybrarian. SO IF YOU WANT AN INNOCENT MAYOR! *dramatic uncloaking and fist to the sky pose*
VOTE FOR MAFF-MAN!!

'there is no “overkill” there is only “open fire” and “time to reload” rule #37
the things on my box are a dead squirell, a medal and a paper bag hat.
ow! I have shards of the fourth wall in my eye!
WAFF-MAN!! as of mafia VI
last edited on July 14, 2011 4:44PM
Ozoneocean at 2:24AM, June 13, 2009
(online)
OK, I'll vote for you as mayor and PP as the mate then, since you and PP are the ones who I've talked to via PQs.
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:34PM
D_Dude at 2:38AM, June 13, 2009
(online)
When I logged off yesterday the game hadn't started. Now there's FOUR pages already!

I need to stop sleeping…
FEAR THE BADGER!
It's not overkill if you don't hit him.
Sir! We are surrounded! … Good. Then we can charge in EVERY direction.
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:18PM
AQua_ng at 2:41AM, June 13, 2009
(offline)
In this game:

DRAMATIC REVEALS EVERYWHERE.

K.A.L.A-dan! Brigade Captain :D
K.A.L.A.-dan forums!
last edited on July 14, 2011 10:59AM
TheFlyingGreenMonkey at 4:23AM, June 13, 2009
(online)
Well I have something dramatic to tell everyone myself. I am…The GREEN RANGER!

But thats not all. I am also…The WHITE RANGER!!

But sadly that STILL isn't all. Lord Zedd is….actually one of my cats!!!

It makes for one hell of a power strugle at home :/

last edited on July 14, 2011 4:17PM
gullas at 5:01AM, June 13, 2009
(offline)
waff
inu…If I get mayor I'm gonna put the insta-lynch to a vote (aye or nay ‘cos I’m democratic like that). so if you want an insta-lynch you can get one. I know I'm a local, PP knows I'm a local as do harkovast and inu the lybrarian. SO IF YOU WANT AN INNOCENT MAYOR! *dramatic uncloaking and fist to the sky pose*
VOTE FOR MAFF-MAN!!

you know, what really bothers me about your campaign, waff is this :
crocty
I won't bother updating the second post with the voting numbers that often, I'll probably just do it here and there, and update it when it's finished.

Waff 4
Waff
ParkerFarker
InuYasha_Rules
Kitty17

But I will post the vote counts in the thread every now and then. =w= S'much easier.

EDIT: durr, I added a third voter on to Waff's vote count, but didn't update the number 2 to 3.

EDIT: I did the same with the fourth!
now this post was made by Crocty almost an hour after the thread was made and the only thing that waff had done by that time was this :
waff
I am announcing my candidacy for captain. what-ho, toodle pip and all that.

IN MY OPINION, it is a little bit suspicious -.0
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:39PM
Product Placement at 5:06AM, June 13, 2009
(online)
But, oz. You'll only get one vote.

Well I may already have spent my drama quota for now, but that doesn't mean I can't make the game interesting. I promise to snoop in everyone's panty drawer and medicine cabinet until I find those blasted reptilians hiding amongst ourselves.

Product Placement is on the case!
Those were my two cents.
If you have any other questions, please deposit a quarter.
This space for rent.
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:50PM
waff at 5:08AM, June 13, 2009
(online)
well thats…dramatic. AQua I never suspected you of being L.

waff at 5:10AM, June 13, 2009
(online)
gullas
waff
VOTE FOR MAFF-MAN!!

you know, what really bothers me about your campaign, waff is this :
crocty
I won't bother updating the second post with the voting numbers that often, I'll probably just do it here and there, and update it when it's finished.

Waff 4
Waff
ParkerFarker
InuYasha_Rules
Kitty17

But I will post the vote counts in the thread every now and then. =w= S'much easier.

EDIT: durr, I added a third voter on to Waff's vote count, but didn't update the number 2 to 3.

EDIT: I did the same with the fourth!
now this post was made by Crocty almost an hour after the thread was made and the only thing that waff had done by that time was this :
waff
I am announcing my candidacy for captain. what-ho, toodle pip and all that.

IN MY OPINION, it is a little bit suspicious -.0
didn't you get pq asking for your vote?

AQua_ng at 5:28AM, June 13, 2009
(offline)
waff
well thats…dramatic. AQua I never suspected you of being L.

It's totally true.

And this whole thing about telling roles right off the bat is a bit too much in my opinion. All there is going on is a bunch of speculation and the like, with nothing but the words of others. The only role we know for sure is our own, and unless with get some hard evidence. pointing the fingers at others so soon will get us nowhere. I mean, PP's claim of being a scientist can be put into doubt straight away with me saying that I am the true scientist…

K.A.L.A.-dan forums!
TheFlyingGreenMonkey at 5:31AM, June 13, 2009
(online)
What bothers me is that no one is replying to my bribes! I know there is alot of first timers out there but I've offered a bribe to everyone not already voting for PP or myself. I mean come on! I got like one person who responded. Thank you Oz by the way. Your a good man……pair of pants whatever.

last edited on July 14, 2011 4:17PM
DarthVaderS1999 at 5:32AM, June 13, 2009
(offline)
Are the hunters and velociraptors ready to attack? Im getting bored of being a

LOCAL.

There,I admitted it.
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:08PM
gullas at 5:58AM, June 13, 2009
(offline)
DarthVaderS1999
Are the hunters and velociraptors ready to attack? Im getting bored of being a

you know we have to wait untill midnight GMT before the dinos, hunter and serial killer can make a move ?
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:39PM
waff at 6:01AM, June 13, 2009
(online)
…and that doesn't mean we have to do the same things. I mean I sent everyone a pq asking for their vote. Then went and read a book.

Ozoneocean at 6:37AM, June 13, 2009
(online)
One vote…? Shiz.

OK, Aqua sounds like a dino.
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:34PM
AQua_ng at 6:43AM, June 13, 2009
(offline)
You smell like a dino.

K.A.L.A.-dan forums!
harkovast at 6:58AM, June 13, 2009
(online)
Would everyone PLEASE stop giving away their roles!!!!

The dinosaurs will eat you!!!!

I think we should vote for WAFF and PRODUCT PLACEMENT!!!

For more Harkovast related goings on, go to the Harkovast Forum
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:43PM
Niccea at 7:02AM, June 13, 2009
(offline)
I have had many PQs begging for votes and even one blackmail. And let me say, that I don't know who the vote for. I got on a bit late as you can see. I would like all candidates to send my their campaign posters so I can keep track. It gets hard to go fishing sometimes.

Also, I hate to say this, but I'm going the harkovast route and saying. BRIBE ME! Fan-arts please. ^.^

Also, you nasty dinos, I have a good idea on who you are.

votes
Waff 5 (In the lead for Captain)
Election poster bonus
Waff
InuYasha_Rules
AQua_ng
Gabe Puratekuta

Salsa 1
Election poster bonus

Therealtj 5 (In the lead for First Mate)
Election poster bonus
DarthVaderS1999
Gullas
Therealtj
Garbonzo bean

Hakoshen 1
Gillespie

TheFlyingGreenMonkey 4
TheFlyingGreenMonkey
Election poster bonus
Killerbob
Aghammer

Product Placement 5
Product Placement
Election Poster Bonus
Harkovast
ParkerFarker
Kitty17

I'm telling you. It is the election poster. He is voting for everyone. He must have special powers!
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:13PM
Product Placement at 7:04AM, June 13, 2009
(online)
AQua_ng
And this whole thing about telling roles right off the bat is a bit too much in my opinion.
I fully understand that type of skepticism. I originally did a background check on waff, hoping that he was a special role. Since he turned out to be a local (which could mean that he's the T-Rex), I realized that backing him and revealing my role to him alone would be too risky. I was the Rat during the reverse mafia game and got burned doing just that when Crocty turned out to be the agent leader.

So far, the scientist role(detective) hasn't been as effective as one might think. One might think that the power to do a background check and check if someone is connected to a clue or not would be an awesome power to have. The problem however is that the scientist is faced with the problem of getting that info out to the public without dying. They tend to die during the first few nights because they accidentally inform a bad guy about their role.

So I decided to do a small experiment. By publicly announcing my role, I put out all my chips on the table. It's all or nothing. Either I get killed as soon as the dinos get a chance to or I get elected to office and thus receive the protection that I need so I can publicly do my work.

No middle man will be required to interpret what I'm trying to say. You can petition me check up on certain clues to see if a suspect is guilty or not.

And if anyone will try to claim that they're the detective, then they're probably dinos themselves. My death will prove my role and thus I'll get to take down the one who made the false accusation with me.

P.S. I'm loving how my action of revealing my role has stirred up the hornet nest. Everyone's buzzing around trying to make sense of it.
Those were my two cents.
This space for rent.
crocty at 7:14AM, June 13, 2009
(offline)
AQua_ng
*Death Note reference*
And so it begins…

Vote counts now~

Waff 7 (In the lead for Captain)
Election poster bonus
Waff
InuYasha_Rules
AQua_ng
Gabe Puratekuta
Harkovast
Ozoneocean

Salsa 1
Election poster bonus

Therealtj 6
Election poster bonus
DarthVaderS1999
Therealtj
Garbonzo bean
Pastel
Bocaj

Hakoshen 2
Gillespie
Niccea

TheFlyingGreenMonkey 4
TheFlyingGreenMonkey
Election poster bonus
Killerbob
Aghammer

Product Placement 6
Product Placement
Election Poster Bonus
ParkerFarker
Kitty17
Gullas
D_Dude

Oooh, I'm not sure which of Therealtj and Product Placement is winning. It's whichever got to 6 first. I'd have to check my PQs to see who voted for who and at what time…Blah!
I'm not really around much anymore, but here's my Tumblr, Twitter, and Deviantart. Also if you remember me from back when I was around, I'm sorry.
last edited on July 14, 2011 11:53AM
waff at 7:19AM, June 13, 2009
(online)
crocty
Product Placement 7 (In the lead for first mate)
Product Placement
Election Poster Bonus
Harkovast
ParkerFarker
Kitty17
Gullas
D_Dude

*phew* he's gonna be ok.

therealtj at 7:22AM, June 13, 2009
(online)
It seems to me that if PP is lying, he's really making a hell of a bluff.

People seem to be voting for Waff simply because they know he's a local. However, even if he is, is there any advantage to voting a local as captain? I am not a local, nor am I a dinosaur, so if you vote for me, I can be a vital role in defeating the dinosaurs. Likewise, if PP is not lying, it would be very useful to have him for first mate or captain. As such, there is little reason to vote for Waff. Sure he may be a safe bet, but he doesn't provide any major use as captain.

“The only moral it is possible to draw from this story is that one should never throw the letter Q into a privet bush, but unfortunately there are times when it is unavoidable.”
-Douglas Adams, The Restaurant At the End of the Universe
last edited on July 14, 2011 4:27PM
ParkerFarker at 7:26AM, June 13, 2009
(online)
It would be the coolest thing, if PP, TJ, and Waff were all dinos, and they all made a clever plan to run for mayor and fight against each other. That would be the coolest ever.

“We are in the stickiest situation since Sticky the stick insect got stuck on a sticky bun.” - Blackadder
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:38PM
Product Placement at 7:30AM, June 13, 2009
(online)
ParkerFarker
It would be the coolest thing, if PP, TJ, and Waff were all dinos, and they all made a clever plan to run for mayor and fight against each other. That would be the coolest ever.
That is something that's already been done. After 8 cycles of games, allot of crazy things have happened.

It's so close. I only need a vote or two to secure my place. Please people, have faith in me.
Those were my two cents.
This space for rent.
Niccea at 7:33AM, June 13, 2009
(offline)
Hmmm. You know what? I think I might as well put my name in the list for captain just for the hell of it. I know I don't have a snowball's chance in hell of winning, but it is usually a fun ride.

I also don't trust anyone that runs for captain, meaning that I don't trust myself. But I won't ask for roles and I won't blab roles that are given to me. I will also be honest if I trust you.

Vote for Niccea, the other white meat.
crocty at 7:37AM, June 13, 2009
(offline)
Waff 7 (In the lead for Captain)
Election poster bonus
Waff
InuYasha_Rules
AQua_ng
Gabe Puratekuta
Harkovast
Ozoneocean

Salsa 1
Election poster bonus

Therealtj 6
Election poster bonus
DarthVaderS1999
Therealtj
Garbonzo bean
Pastel
Bocaj

Hakoshen 1
Gillespie

TheFlyingGreenMonkey 4
TheFlyingGreenMonkey
Election poster bonus
Killerbob
Aghammer

Product Placement 6 (In the lead for First Mate)
Product Placement
Election Poster Bonus
ParkerFarker
Kitty17
Gullas
D_Dude

Niccea 2
Niccea
Election poster bonus

Okay I checked, Product is in the lead for First Mate.
I'm not really around much anymore, but here's my Tumblr, Twitter, and Deviantart. Also if you remember me from back when I was around, I'm sorry.
last edited on July 14, 2011 11:53AM
Product Placement at 7:44AM, June 13, 2009
(online)
crocty
Okay I checked, Product is in the lead for First Mate.
O.o I am?

WOOHOO! I'm ecstatic! Now I only need to keep that place until 12'o'clock.
Those were my two cents.
This space for rent.
Niccea at 7:45AM, June 13, 2009
(offline)

Look kids, a bikini….thing!
therealtj at 7:49AM, June 13, 2009
(online)
One thing I have to say: The dinosaurs would probably be running for captain. Naturally, they'd vote for their own canidate. So, the only canidates that have more than three votes (One for each dinosaur) are PP, Waff, and myself. As such, one of us is most likely the dinosaur. I personally don't think PP would be that dinosaur, because, as I've said, it would be one hell of a bluff. Naturally, I deny I'm a dino, so that leaves only Waff. Does no one else find it suspicous he got all those votes right away? And as I said, even if he isn't a dino, why vote him as captain? We need to protect important players, so they can protect locals. Voting him as captain will provide no useful strategy.

“The only moral it is possible to draw from this story is that one should never throw the letter Q into a privet bush, but unfortunately there are times when it is unavoidable.”
-Douglas Adams, The Restaurant At the End of the Universe
last edited on July 14, 2011 4:27PM
Niccea at 7:55AM, June 13, 2009
(offline)
therealtj
And as I said, even if he isn't a dino, why vote him as captain? We need to protect important players, so they can protect locals. Voting him as captain will provide no useful strategy.
That is very logical, but no one can prove their roles until they die. Nothing can be taken at face value.

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon