MAFIA... and other forum games

Mafia IX - Journey to Far away-ia
Niccea at 4:21PM, June 18, 2009
(offline)
Hakoshen
I'd have to say PP earned the MVP on that one.

OMG CLUE BREAKDOWN PLEASE.

You just don't like the fact that your head is next to a T-Rex's.
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:13PM
Salsa at 4:21PM, June 18, 2009
(offline)
YES CLUE BREAKDOWN PLZ!!!
I would really like to know what you used as clues for me.
RAGE!
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:17PM
Product Placement at 4:22PM, June 18, 2009
(online)
gullas
well… that was a short game 0.o
crocty
Yeah, Gullas. I think it wasn't as entertaining for me as much as other GMs, considering how well organised the explorers were. *sigh* I wanted total chaos. ):
Sorry guys. I was playing to win. And I like winning flawless victories. I put allot of tactic into my games and they normally pull of quite well. I have an impressive victory record down at the local paintball field.
Niccea
I nominate myself for MVP cause I came up with the idea to pose as the hunter.
I say it was a team effort. Sure you came up with the idea of masquerading as the hunter but you did that after I contacted you suggesting that we should make you a bigger target. Therealtj was the one who suggested that I should “accidentally” slip in that our hunter was a she.

BTW. Thanks for picking up on that, Salsa.
Those were my two cents.
If you have any other questions, please deposit a quarter.
This space for rent.
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:51PM
therealtj at 4:22PM, June 18, 2009
(online)
I nominate Gillespie for MVP for being the most honest Godfather in history.

“The only moral it is possible to draw from this story is that one should never throw the letter Q into a privet bush, but unfortunately there are times when it is unavoidable.”
-Douglas Adams, The Restaurant At the End of the Universe
last edited on July 14, 2011 4:27PM
TheFlyingGreenMonkey at 4:22PM, June 18, 2009
(online)
You didn't even belive I was a local p.p Thats it I'm never secretly bribing people to vote for you agian!

GM election time right OwO

last edited on July 14, 2011 4:17PM
Product Placement at 4:26PM, June 18, 2009
(online)
TheFlyingGreenMonkey
You didn't even belive I was a local p.p Thats it I'm never secretly bribing people to vote for you agian!

GM election time right OwO
Nothing personal. I only put trust in people who had been completely cleared, using my ability. I managed to narrow down the suspect list by asking how many enemies voted for specific someone. If Crocty said 0 I was able to give them a 100% clear sign.

I couldn't trust people simply on the grounds that they helped me win the election. If you check you'll notice that Kitty did vote for me and she was a dino after all.
Those were my two cents.
This space for rent.
crocty at 4:27PM, June 18, 2009
(offline)
Clue breakdown? But gosh, I feel so mean after putting all those red herrings in there. But oh well, you all won practically flawlessly, if I made the clues any harder, it wouldn't have made a difference!

I'll get to that in a moment…

http://www.drunkduck.com/community/view_topic.php?tid=49270&cid=243&pid=#
Also, elections.

Seriously, MAFIA X. Holy shit.
I'm not really around much anymore, but here's my Tumblr, Twitter, and Deviantart. Also if you remember me from back when I was around, I'm sorry.
last edited on July 14, 2011 11:53AM
Hakoshen at 4:27PM, June 18, 2009
(offline)
Niccea
Hakoshen

Wha?
God needed the Devil, the Beatles needed the Rolling Stones, Hakoshen needs me.
I'm the enemy he requires to define him.
Soon or later, he'll bring me back to life again for another epic encounter of shouting about power levels and grimacing.
-Harkovast
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:41PM
Niccea at 4:29PM, June 18, 2009
(offline)
Hakoshen
Niccea
Hakoshen

Wha?

I have paranoid killed two godfathers. I'm giddy about it right now. I couldn't celebrate before cause of the masquerade.
Salsa at 4:31PM, June 18, 2009
(offline)
crocty
Clue breakdown? But gosh, I feel so mean after putting all those red herrings in there. But oh well, you all won practically flawlessly, if I made the clues any harder, it wouldn't have made a difference!

I'll get to that in a moment…

http://www.drunkduck.com/community/view_topic.php?tid=49270&cid=243&pid=#
Also, elections.

Seriously, MAFIA X. Holy shit.
Crocty…
I'd still like to know how on the HELL gullas murder narrative could have ever implicated ME???!??!?!?
RAGE!
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:17PM
Product Placement at 4:32PM, June 18, 2009
(online)
Probably because he thought your avatar looked like a pile of red berries.
Those were my two cents.
This space for rent.
crocty at 4:33PM, June 18, 2009
(offline)
GOSH, SALSA. YOU ARE VERY BOSSY. ):<
I'm not really around much anymore, but here's my Tumblr, Twitter, and Deviantart. Also if you remember me from back when I was around, I'm sorry.
Hakoshen at 4:33PM, June 18, 2009
(offline)
Niccea
Hakoshen
Niccea
Hakoshen

Wha?

I have paranoid killed two godfathers. I'm giddy about it right now. I couldn't celebrate before cause of the masquerade.

OOOOOOOH. Ha ha. Yeah, that really and totally sucked. I had no kind of warning whatsoever that the person I had previously attacked was indeed the paranoid. You'd think that would have been mentioned somewhere.
Soon or later, he'll bring me back to life again for another epic encounter of shouting about power levels and grimacing.
-Harkovast
Niccea at 4:35PM, June 18, 2009
(offline)
I hope that was sarcasm, Hak. Ochi publicly announced that I was paranoid and dared the mafia to kill me.
Hakoshen at 4:40PM, June 18, 2009
(offline)
After I was dead.
-Harkovast
Product Placement at 4:40PM, June 18, 2009
(online)
I like that I'm among the privilege few who have now both been a GM of the game and also voted to be a leader as well. Now I only need to become the godfather to complete the holy trifecta.
Those were my two cents.
This space for rent.
crocty at 4:47PM, June 18, 2009
(offline)
Product Placement
I like that I'm among the privilege few who have now both been a GM of the game and also voted to be a leader as well. Now I only need to become the godfather to complete the holy trifecta.
GM, Mayor twice, and Godfather. (Twice) ;D
Clue breakdown is being written out, I just wanted to brag about my awesomness.
Niccea at 4:47PM, June 18, 2009
(offline)
Product Placement
Then I have completed the trifecta with Game V. What do we get if we complete it?
crocty at 4:52PM, June 18, 2009
(offline)
Yeah, what do we get? Cash prizes, right? Tell me it's cash prizes. D:
Warning: Wall of text ahead.

InuYasha_Rules was quietly strolling through the jungle, after he ran away from the rest of the crew.
“So, he didn’t want to lynch me, did he? I’ll show them! I’ll show them all!” Inu was desperately searching for some rope, if they weren’t gonna hang him, he would do it himself!
“Want to get lynched so badly, do you? That’s cool, I’ll help you out with that!”
Inu quickly turned around, staring his attacker in the face. The unknown shadow quickly wrapped a tree vine around Inu’s neck, and began to lift him off the ground.
“You’re finished.” Inu was then torn to shreds. With his last breath, he called the name of his attacker. Unfortunately no one was around to hear it.
InuYasha the Librarian is dead.

Those two underlined phrases were from Kitty's profile.
The bolded parts are how Kitty requested she murder Inu.

(Sorry, I neglected to really put much effort in Darth's killing, I thought it'd be obvious Kitty killed him. /)_- My bad, sorry.)
Darth had abandoned ship to visit Niagra falls, which was apparently in the Jungles of Far away-ia.
“Wow, I can see the whole jungle from here! I wonder how far down it is from here…” Darth said to himself, breathing in deeply.
“Why don’t we find out? You jump down that side first, I’ll follow.” The unknown figure quickly grabbed darth by the arms, throwing him the way of the waterfall. Darth desperately clutched on to the cliff, “No! I will not…die!” but Darth didn’t realise he had already fallen and died.
DarthVaderS1999(Or something) the local is dead!

Underlined parts - “(That's a first :D)” From her profile, next to the you're finished part.
“Updated whenever inspiration gets thrown my way.” I thought it'd be pretty obvious…“Throwing him the way of the waterfall”? What an absurd thing to say!
Bolded parts are how Kitty requested to murder him.

Gullas was unnerved by him being called by his name in the narrative, yet didn’t deviate from his task at hand; picking poison berries. “Mmm, these are much better than Ochi’s Swine Flu soup!”
“So careless, you explorers. Blissfully unaware of all the dangers the jungle possesses.” Gullas, shocked by the unexpected voice, yet not seriously surprised.
“I guess you’re here to kill me, huh? I’m not going down without a fight!” Gullas threw his entire supply of posion berries at his enemy. “Hah, now you’re poisoned!”
The figure stared at Gullas, “You don’t do this often, do you?”
Gullas the local is dead
Underlined: “Hello, just call me Salsa.”
“(no seriously, it's my nickname)” Uuugh, I feel like I did Red herring-ify that too much. ;.; But Salsa's profile was so empty.

Kitty had returned from her outing “Woo, I’m glad I went out there, so peaceful in the jungle.”
Unwarned, Kitty was jumped by an attacker, Kitty tried to defend herself, but she was overpowered, and knocked off the edge of the boat. “Hey! That was awfully rude, you know!” Kitty looked up, the shadow was gone. “Hm, that was odd. Maybe he was just in a rush to get past.”
“Nope, completely intentional.” Kitty’s attacker, now holding a gun, “Any last requests?”
“How about you don’t kill me?” Kitty pleaded
“I’ll see what I can do” The attacker fired the gun. “Oops, I guess I couldn’t do that for you!
Kitty17 the velociraptor is dead.

Underlined: Come on, who says Glad anymore? “Orange you glad I did't say banana?” Therealtj does! ;;>.>
“Knock Knock! Who's there? Banana. Banana who?” Uhh, I think that was it. I might've forgotten some…
Her outing also kinda implies she was out in the jungle…For some reason. (Like killing Darth)

Gillespie, after escaping death, was hot on the trail of the hunter, “You might as well give up now, Hunter, it’s over!” Gillespie gave
“No! Stay away from me!”
“I’m going to Ge—hey wait, since when was there quick sand in jungles?” Gillespie had been lead straight in to quicksand “Oh…Crap…Where did the hunter go?!” Sinking further in, he could not bother with finding the person he was chasing
He frantically grabbed on to anything he could reach, only sinking further. As he desperately clung on to a nearby tree as he had nearly been completely swallowed, a swarm of bees fled from the tree. “This is just not my lucky day…”
Gullespie the T-Rex is dead!

Pointing to the fact he was hit by a jinx. Although I was told that the bees thing could point to Pastel, which made me go “/).- Oops”

GarBonzo was on a hike, as it is apparently customary to exit the ship to explore every now and then. As Garbonzo climbed, it looked upwards.
“Huh…What’s that strange light? It almost looks like a barrage of bombs.” Garbonzo shrugged and carried on walking. “Wait a minute…” Garbozno began running, followed by a cloud of orange explosions. “THIS IS NOT PEANUT BUTTER JELLY TIME FOR MESSING AROUND.” Garbonzo dove to the side, narrowly avoiding a bomb. As Garbonzo stood up, it stood on a landmine the plane had dropped.

GarBonzo Bean the Local is dead

Underlined: Refers to Pastel's comic “ELO”, which at first glance, obviously stands for “Everyone Loves Oranges.” (Okay, I wouldn't have used that clue if A) Pastel wasn't about to die, and 2) The game wasn't about to end)

The pterosaur laughed “Haha, I’m so devious!” as Pastel laughed, she “Wait, did you just say my name…Oh, fudge. That can only mean…” There was suddenly a loud banging on her door
“I’m here to kill you. Open up!”
“No, go away!” Pastel yelled, while hiding behind her sofa.
“Okay, I’m not here to kill you; I’m here to deliver a pizza.”
Pastel stood up “Well why didn’t you say so?” She opened the door.
“Sorry, did I say pizza delivery? I meant bullet delivery.” The person at the door held a Uzi to Pastel’s face
“But I didn’t order any bullets…”
Pastel the Pterosaur is dead.

Underlined: Knock knock joke, "Orange you glad I didn't say banana, and TJ's avatar has a Uzi on it. :o

I believe that's all.
Product Placement at 5:03PM, June 18, 2009
(online)
Niccea
Then I have completed the trifecta with Game V. What do we get if we complete it?
Normally you should get a trophy on your profile called “mafia addict” with the description “holy crap! You've played the game so much that you've probably been every single role by now! Why don't you get a life?”

Unfortunatly that trophy is broke and doesn't appear all the time, similar to the problems with the “top comics” and the “pageview” trophy.
Those were my two cents.
This space for rent.
therealtj at 5:05PM, June 18, 2009
(online)
Product Placement
Unfortunatly that trophy is broke and doesn't appear all the time, similar to the problems with the “top comics” and the “pageview” trophy.

Speaking of the trophy bug, I noticed my featured trophy doesn't appear ;_;

I mean, I know these trophy problems are pretty common, but it is a pretty big achievement.

“The only moral it is possible to draw from this story is that one should never throw the letter Q into a privet bush, but unfortunately there are times when it is unavoidable.”
Hakoshen at 5:06PM, June 18, 2009
(offline)
I'm not ashamed to say I did not connect ANY of those clues. But I think it's awesome I was right Gabe had to die.
-Harkovast
crocty at 5:06PM, June 18, 2009
(offline)
…;_; Where is my publisher trophy?
harkovast at 5:08PM, June 18, 2009
(online)
Right now, I feel like we could just throw sticks in the air and they would all come down in Dino eyes!
They are dieing like flies!
Only two bad guys left, and only one of them dino leaves almost no chance of a dino victory.

For more Harkovast related goings on, go to the Harkovast Forum
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:43PM
kitty17 at 5:12PM, June 18, 2009
(offline)
crocty
…;_; Where is my publisher trophy?

Top ten trophy … ):

Top anything for that matter. D:

K.A.L.A.-dan! Moe Maid ;3
Pastel and Kitty :3
last edited on July 14, 2011 1:19PM
crocty at 5:16PM, June 18, 2009
(offline)
harkovast
Right now, I feel like we could just throw sticks in the air and they would all come down in Dino eyes!
Only two bad guys left, and only one of them dino leaves almost no chance of a dino victory.
Boy, do I have some good news for you!

Kitty17
Top ten trophy … ):

Hey yeah, I didn't get my top 10 trophy either! D:
Product Placement at 5:16PM, June 18, 2009
(online)
harkovast
Keep up with the times, Hark. We were so awesome that we already won.
crocty
Kitty17
Top ten trophy … ):

Hey yeah, I didn't get my top 10 trophy either! D:
I didn't get my top 1000 trophy. :(

Yeah I know. My comic sucks.
Those were my two cents.
This space for rent.
therealtj at 5:21PM, June 18, 2009
(online)
I've actually been in top 100 before…

And I didn't get a trophy D:

Someone needs to fix this ;_________;

crocty at 5:24PM, June 18, 2009
(offline)
http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r235/crocty/Mafiacloggedmydesktop.jpg
9 Files just from GMing. I need to organise this…
Product Placement at 5:26PM, June 18, 2009
(online)
The broken trophy problem has been around for a long time tj. People have been painstakingly asking platinum to fix it but there are no coders working on it at the moment.

I wanted to add a Mafia specific category to the forum since we are big enough of an entity in my opinion but we run into the same “no coders” wall. It's kinda annoying since adding another category is a 5 minute work tops.
Those were my two cents.
This space for rent.

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon