MAFIA... and other forum games

Mafia VII GM election.
Product Placement at 4:42PM, May 5, 2009
(online)
Niccea
But if there is a call for it I could change to midnight GMT. That is just an awkward time since it is 4pm for me.

Wouldn't that be 6pm? There's a 6 hour difference between central and GMT.
Those were my two cents.
If you have any other questions, please deposit a quarter.
This space for rent.
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:50PM
Niccea at 5:20PM, May 5, 2009
(offline)
Product Placement
Niccea
But if there is a call for it I could change to midnight GMT. That is just an awkward time since it is 4pm for me.

Wouldn't that be 6pm? There's a 6 hour difference between central and GMT.
Dammit. I told you I"m not good at this stuff. 6pm for me midnight for GMT…not two. I don't even know where that came from…
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:13PM
Product Placement at 5:29PM, May 5, 2009
(online)
Just remember. 6 pm central = 12 am GMT. Every time you look at your watch. Move the little pointer to the opposite side and you'll know what time it will be in London. Of course that exercise only applies to people living in the Central time zone.

London uses GMT
Those were my two cents.
This space for rent.
TheFlyingGreenMonkey at 5:35PM, May 5, 2009
(online)
Well I made my vote.

last edited on July 14, 2011 4:17PM
Product Placement at 5:40PM, May 5, 2009
(online)
Yeah.. it's starting to become clear who's the winner. While Humorman did get some votes, Niccea's reverse mafia concept seems to be winning over allot of popularity right now.

Niccea will be the next GM.

Congrats.
Those were my two cents.
This space for rent.
TheFlyingGreenMonkey at 6:15PM, May 5, 2009
(online)
Product Placement
Yeah.. it's starting to become clear who's the winner. While Humorman did get some votes, Niccea's reverse mafia concept seems to be winning over allot of popularity right now.

Congrats.

Well I tried Humorman. Congrats Niccea.

Niccea at 5:17AM, May 6, 2009
(offline)
Product Placement
Just remember. 6 pm central = 12 am GMT. Every time you look at your watch. Move the little pointer to the opposite side and you'll know what time it will be in London. Of course that exercise only applies to people living in the Central time zone.

London uses GMT

Yeah I know. I think I just got confused from BKs game. Skool was always complaining about times during that one. When you play mafia 6 games in a row, they sort of run together. I apologize for my confuzzledness. I know shat time for me that I'm doing it, but I can get lost in translation sometimes. (Even with a convenient time chart and my cell phone set on dual time mode.)

I'll start working on sign ups then.
gullas at 5:28AM, May 6, 2009
(offline)
Product Placement

Congrats.

Congratulations Niccea :D
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:39PM
Product Placement at 6:15AM, May 6, 2009
(online)
Niccea
Yeah I know. I think I just got confused from BKs game. Skool was always complaining about times during that one. When you play mafia 6 games in a row, they sort of run together. I apologize for my confuzzledness. I know shat time for me that I'm doing it, but I can get lost in translation sometimes. (Even with a convenient time chart and my cell phone set on dual time mode.)
My wife owned a kick ass watch once. It was the symbol of infinity and in each hole there was an individual watch. One with black background and one with white. She set one on GMT and the other one on east coast time. It was a perfect watch for someone who travels allot. You can continuously keep track of time at the timezone you're currently in and still know what time it is from back home.
Those were my two cents.
This space for rent.
Niccea at 6:17AM, May 6, 2009
(offline)
I can set my cell phone to multiple times zones, but it doesn't matter much to me right now since I know what time I'm doing things. It is harder when someone else tells me a time that is not my own.
Product Placement at 6:19AM, May 6, 2009
(online)
Well if you're ever confused, you can always ask me. I'm normally good with this kind of stuff for some reason.

P.S. Where are you gonna post the sign up?

P.P.S I may or may not sign up for the next game. I still don't know but I may be a bit too busy to play this, next week. I'll find out more as time develops.
Those were my two cents.
This space for rent.
Niccea at 7:10AM, May 6, 2009
(offline)
Product Placement
P.S. Where are you gonna post the sign up?
Most likely tonight. I have a paper due today, so I need to get started on it. Maybe around 6 CDT. Depends on how things run.

Edit: I lied. Got most of my paper finished anyways…
harkovast at 8:38AM, May 15, 2009
(online)
Okay, time to cut the crap, and bring on the VAST!

I am going to run a mafia game just to stop Humorman running one!

Kapow!

This time though, the battle will be emotional as well as physical! A psychological duel of good against evil!

The plot-

Hark (that's me!) was enjoying living in the happy land of Townston! Yeah sure, all the population killed each other in a frenzy of lynching and murder, but other then that, it's a great place to be!
But one day, Hark was over come by a strange tropical mongoose fevour that attacked his liver and central disco system.
In his delirious state Hark had strange dreams….
He dreamed of a fantastic, magical version of townston, inhabited by colourful personifications of his own confused personality, known as his Super-Ego.
Unfortunately, the sinister, self destructive side of his personality (the Id) was also made manifest, and set about destroying the peaceful Super-Ego!

Will the kindly figures of Hark's super ego triumph? or will his psyche be destroyed by his own personal demons?

With fantastic new roles, such as Heartless ninja monkey twins, badger with a scar, wolverine (the x-man, not the animal), the dragon of awesomness (and electric guitar), robot gorilla brain in a jar, one bad mother clucker, and lots and lots of armoured kitties, this could be the greatest (or at least the most surreal) battle Townston has ever witnessed….]

Mafia 8- The battle for Hark's SOUL!!!!

Let the Mind Games begin….

For more Harkovast related goings on, go to the Harkovast Forum
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:43PM
Product Placement at 8:41AM, May 15, 2009
(online)
No no no no, Hark my good sir. This was the election for finding the GM for the game we're running now. Niccea will post a new election when the time is right.
Those were my two cents.
This space for rent.
TheFlyingGreenMonkey at 8:45AM, May 15, 2009
(online)
Hark you'll have my vote but this isn't the place to campiagn for Mafia8

harkovast at 8:54AM, May 15, 2009
(online)
Sorry, I just got sent here when I asked about it.
Also when I see humorman campaigning for something, I am honour bound to try and stop him immediately!

For more Harkovast related goings on, go to the Harkovast Forum
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:43PM

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon