MAFIA... and other forum games

Mafia VII: Reverse Mafia
Niccea at 3:58PM, May 10, 2009
(offline)

The Rules once again:

1. All official actions in game must be PQ'd to the GM (that's me) to be counted as valid.

2. Please do not deadtalk. If you died in the game, alas you are dead. Don't tell game information to other alive players.

3. All PQ's that I send you should be considered private. Do not post them in the actual forum.

4. Townston has a 48 hour day cycle. Day takes 24 hours to transpire and so does the night. At the end of each night I will post a narrative that includes clues for every kill that was made. All cycles end at 6PM CDT or Midnight GMT.

5. Actions are resolved on a chronological basis, but where the list starts is random. This is to discourage people from instantly sending in hits as soon as I get out the narrative. It is also to help my friends across the pond that the cycles end late for.

6. If your hit is preempted by someone else(ie, someone else kills your target before you do) your kill will be wasted for the night. I will notify you of this.

As this is a webcomic forum, if you are campaigning for the position of Godfather I will give one bonus vote to you if you draw your campaign in comic form~

Townston had been in a rather sorry state the last several years. The townies and the mafia were constantly at each other’s throats. Unfortunately, the mafia eventually broke the townie’s spirit and overran the town. This could not be allowed! Niccea, one of the survivors of the mafia’s takeover hired a team of special agents to destroy the mafia and bring a relative peace to Townston. She hoped that once more, people would return and go back to their insane antics. The night after the agents arrived into the town and blended in with the mafia, their Godfather, Don DeLuise was lynched in the old gallows in front of town hall. Attached to his shirt was a note. “We will take you down and restore order to Townston to its former glory. Enjoy my team of secret agents. ~ Niccea the Librarian, former mayor and Godmother of Townston.”

So now my mafia members who will be your new leader of Townston? Please vote now. Voting ends at 6pm CST (midnight GMT) on Monday.
DAY ONE HAS BEGUN

Table of Contents:
Day One
Night One
Day Two
Night Two
Night Three
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:13PM
Niccea at 3:59PM, May 10, 2009
(offline)
Mafia ROLES
The mafia’s win condition is to find and kill all the undercover agents.

Godfather
The Godfather is elected at the start of the game and has numerous roles. His special abilities are:
Seal of the Godfather: Increased vote count of 2 during killings.
Desperate times, desperate measures: The Godfather can declare 2 double kills anytime during the game When double kills are in effect each player gets two votes on two different people.(must notify me during night cycle or early on in the day so voting can be arranged accordingly).
Did you ever know that you're my hero…: Cannot be killed during the night while his bodyguard(s) are alive. Only the Godfather will know who the bodyguards are.
Let's celebrate!: The Godfather has the option of insta-killing one player by the end of Day 1 once he's won the election. No voting takes place. Whoever the Godfather picks, gets lynched. Take heed if you plan to use this ability since no clues have been given yet.

Second in Command
As a check and balance to the Godfather, the Second in Command is the runner up to the Godfather. The Second in Command has the ability to cancel two kills throughout the game. The Second in Command will have to notify me within one hour of lynch vote results before the kill is actually posted. He is also unable to pardon on the insta-kill.

Bodyguard
Random Mafioso will receive the role of bodyguard once the Godfather has been elected. The Godfather alone will know who these people are. The bodyguard cannot be an agent or special role, he can only be a regular mafia.

Murderer
You have the ability to kill once per night, whoever you so choose. A clue will be left behind that points to you for the agents (or the mafia) to interpret.

Doctor
You have the ability to watch one other player during night, which you must tell me about before the end of night (this move can be made during the day cycle). When a player is watched he cannot die unless the number of people attacking him outnumbers the number of people watching him or his night lives. In other words if two mafia attack a person being watched by one Doctor, the person will die. The narrative will indicate that the target was attempted but saved, but it will not explicitly say who the target was. It does not matter if the Doctor chooses to watch someone before or after he is attacked; he will protect the person regardless.

Made Man
You've been around the block a few times and know how to escape an attack on your life. But for how long? The Made Man gets two lives, meaning two hits must be made on him before he dies.

Paranoid
While pro-mafia, the paranoid is a wee bit unhinged by his experiences. He had followed the mafia for the drugs and he found them. At day, he's perfectly normal but during the night he keeps to himself.. The Paranoid will kill whoever was the first person to target him in any way during the night, whether it be agent or mafia (such as a Doctor opting to protect him). The Paranoid is unable to NOT kill, but will only kill one person a night. Should two persons attack him, the first person will die but the second will not.

Rat
You have three abilities you may use. You have the ability to ask me whether or not a specific clue points to a specific person and get a yes/no answer, you can ask me twice per game what role a specific person has, or you may ask me how many mafia voted to kill the accused after the conclusion of voting. You may only use one ability per day/night cycle.

Mafioso
You are a dedicated Mafioso! Although you do not have any special abilities, you participate by solving clues, networking, and voting.

Agent ROLES
The agent team’s win condition is to outnumber the mafia. Unlike mafia, all agents know who each other are. All agents can, in their own way, kill once per night cycle.

Leader
Like the Godfather, the Leader has several special abilities in his arsenal.
Bluff: The Leader is able to leave a threatening note on his targets. This has the effect of negating any special abilities the person may have had for one day and night cycle.
Call in a favor: The Leader can once per game, cancel a lynch. If he uses that ability, during a double lynch, both lynches are canceled.
Stay at the Base: The Leader doesn't dirty his hands since he has is the most important member of his team. The leader will appear as a Mafioso to the Rat. Also, he can't be killed by the Murderer as long as this power is in effect.
A True Leader: The Leader has decided to take actions into his own hands. He's brandished his pistol and taken to the streets. He gains the ability to kill once per night but looses all benefits he received from his Stay at the Base power. If the Leader is the only agent left, this power is automatically activated.

Demolitions Man
Each night, the Demolitions Man can do one of the following, plant a single bomb on someone or detonate a bomb that he's already planted. He can not plant a bomb and detonate it during the same night. The Demolitions Man can at most keep two undetonated bombs in circulation but is free to plant more, once he's detonated one. Every time he detonates a bomb, a clue is given who he might be. Should the Demolitions Man be killed either through a lynch or Murderer hit, all bombs in circulation will detonate, killing his targets. If one of his targets are killed by someone else, he loses that bomb. The bomb is also discovered on the body, which gives the townies a clue who he might be.

Agent
You are a regular agent. You get to kill a mafia every night.

Elected posts
Godfather: (1/1)
Second in Command: (1/1)

Mafia(5/14)

Bodyguard: (0/2)
Murderer: (0/1)
Doctor: (1/2)
Made Man: (1/1)
Paranoid: (0/1)
Rat: (0/1)
Mafioso: (3/6)

Secret Agents(4)
Team Leader: (1/1)
Demolitions Man: (1/1)
Agents: (2/2)

Member list:

1. Crocty, The Happy Bomber
2. KillerBob, the Murderer, blown up in Night Three
3. TheFlyingGreenMonkey
4. waff, Waff-man!, The paranoid, given the cement shoes in day three.
5. InuYasha_Rules, the bodyguard. Killed Night Two
6. gullas, The Impaler
7. Aghammer, the bodygaurd, killed in night three
8. the2ndredbaron
9. Ochitsukanai
10. Hakoshen, the Spartan, thrown off the docks in Day Two
11. kitty17, the unkillable. Ermmm…yeah…she was kinda killed in Night 3.
12. harkovast, the patron saint of finger pointing
13. bocaj, the Doctor, Killed in Night Two
14. rokulily
15. poliwirl100
16. Product Placement the salesman (just kidding. I'll find you something), the Rat, killed in Night Two
17. Italianocane, decapitated in Night 3.
18. humorman

Votes:

Day one (godfather):

crocty (10)
Poster
kitty17
the2ndredbaron
gullas
harkovast
crocty
*Product Placement*
bocaj
Ochi
Waff
Hakoshen

TheFlyingGreenMonkey (8)
Poster
TheFlyingGreenMonkey
Italianocane
Rokulily
Killerbob
InuYasha_Rules
Product Placement
*Hakoshen*
Aghammer
*the2ndredbaron*

humorman (2)
Poster
*Hakoshen*
humorman
*waff*

kitty17 (1)
Poster
*crocty*
*Bocaj*

Waff (1)
Poster

Day Two OFFING:

Not Voting T-T
rokulily
gullas

Hakoshen (6)
Hakoshen
Killerbob
TheFlyingGreenMonkey
crocty
*seal of the godfather*
Aghammer

KillerBob (3)
Waff
harkovast
Product Placement

InuYasha_Rules (1)
the2ndredbaron
*harkovast*

Day Three Offing:

Waff (10)
Crocty
*Seal of the Godfather*
the2ndredbaron
harkovast
Ochisukani
Aghammer
rokulily
KillerBob
Gullas
TheFlyingGreenMonkey

humorman (1)
*harkovast*
*gullas*
waff

Day Four Offing:

TheFlyingGreenMonkey (5)
harkovast
Crocty
*seal of the mayor*
Ochisukanai
Gullas
TheFlyingGreenMonkey at 4:06PM, May 10, 2009
(online)
I here by run for GodFather!

last edited on July 14, 2011 4:17PM
crocty at 4:08PM, May 10, 2009
(offline)
FIRST.
EDIT: OH NOEZ

…Anyway, I might run for Godfather this time…Iunno, probably.
I'm not really around much anymore, but here's my Tumblr, Twitter, and Deviantart. Also if you remember me from back when I was around, I'm sorry.
last edited on July 14, 2011 11:53AM
waff at 4:19PM, May 10, 2009
(online)

I hereby run for the position of ‘supreme overlord a!!I mean ’godfather'.
-edit-
'second-in-command' is also acceptable.

'there is no “overkill” there is only “open fire” and “time to reload” rule #37
the things on my box are a dead squirell, a medal and a paper bag hat.
ow! I have shards of the fourth wall in my eye!
WAFF-MAN!! as of mafia VI
last edited on July 14, 2011 4:44PM
humorman at 4:23PM, May 10, 2009
(offline)
Vote for me.

After so many games, I shouldn't have to explain my reasoning anymore.

Billy vs. Tree – The epic struggle of boy versus tree.
Sonic Colores – It looks like it's going to be a good game because I love how the way it makes me grow.
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:51PM
kitty17 at 4:30PM, May 10, 2009
(offline)
I'm tempted to actually run for once…hmmm

K.A.L.A.-dan! Moe Maid ;3
Pastel and Kitty :3
last edited on July 14, 2011 1:19PM
TheFlyingGreenMonkey at 4:35PM, May 10, 2009
(online)
I think I've out did myself with this poster.

harkovast at 4:40PM, May 10, 2009
(online)
I hope the irony of the fact that I only get to be mafia when mafia are the good guys is not lost on everyone.
Truly god hates me!

However, the sinister turn all these mayor/god father campaigns have taken amuses me!
Now who can promise the most murder and carnage? Who can promise to over run the streets with drugs, crime and fear? (Damn, sounds like when I was campaigning for mayor!)
Also I am writing down the names of everyone who runs in my big book of people to lynch…sorry that's wrong, we are mafia now!
My big book of wiseguys to whack! Bada bing! Bada boom!

For more Harkovast related goings on, go to the Harkovast Forum
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:43PM
TheFlyingGreenMonkey at 4:44PM, May 10, 2009
(online)
harkovast
Bada bing! Bada boom!

XD XD XD XD

Niccea at 4:44PM, May 10, 2009
(offline)
Ok. A few orders of buisiness:

1. Agent team send me your name by the end of the election or you will be called Team Cuddles

2. I am planing page 150 early. I want to make a collage of all the mafia groups that have been before. I have ones for I, V, and VI. If the mafias from II, III, and IV would submit group pictures to me, it would be greatly appreciated.
TheFlyingGreenMonkey at 4:49PM, May 10, 2009
(online)
Ay! All yous guys vote for me if ya knows whats good for ya! Or I'll make an offer you won'ts refuse! Everyone whos not with the family will end up singing to the fish. Gets what I'm saying?

crocty at 4:57PM, May 10, 2009
(offline)
Niccea
Ok. A few orders of buisiness:

1. Agent team send me your name by the end of the election or you will be called Team Cuddles

2. I am planing page 150 early. I want to make a collage of all the mafia groups that have been before. I have ones for I, V, and VI. If the mafias from II, III, and IV would submit group pictures to me, it would be greatly appreciated.
I can't remember if I was any of those.
I think I was in II…

Hakoshen can do that, though.

OKAY, I'M RUNNING FOR GODFATHER. Obligatory Campagin Poster GO!

*ahem*
My orders of business shall be to legalise organised crime. Once we've done that the agents have lost.

I will also ask the help of the Rat, please PQ me if I get to be godfather. Of course, you can PQ me if I aren't, but uhh…

Because Humorman will get bitchy if I say “HURR HURR GIVE ME YOUR ROLES” I'll just say: HURR HURR GIVE ME YOUR ROLES.
Of course, do this if you want to, I'm not going to force you all. (lol)

Besides, I've been Mafia more times than anyone else, and I've been mayor before.
In one of my mafia times, I won that game, and in my mayor time…I won…Zero–Okay, so the win countage isn't important, I made a bunch of mistakes and I knoooow, but now I'm hoping to redeem myself by learning from them, and not making the same ones twice.

So, there you have eet
I'm not really around much anymore, but here's my Tumblr, Twitter, and Deviantart. Also if you remember me from back when I was around, I'm sorry.
harkovast at 5:17PM, May 10, 2009
(online)
Well I aint voting for humourman (obviously!)
Beyond that, you all look like a bunch of despicable low lifes so far…so clearly all strongly deserving of votes!
Feel free to beg me in pq so I can feel important.
(bribes of fan art or reading my comic also work well!)

kitty17 at 5:33PM, May 10, 2009
(offline)
Lol campaign poster.

Vote Kitty because this time I'm actually running…bewbs and all that. I'm already dressed to kill so why not :D?

I also support Crocty for Godfather. Either or.

crocty at 5:35PM, May 10, 2009
(offline)
WOW WAY TO OUTDO ME.

That's neat, though. =w=
kitty17 at 5:38PM, May 10, 2009
(offline)
gosh sorry D: stop asking me to run with you then ):

crocty at 5:39PM, May 10, 2009
(offline)
T.T Whatevs, it's okay.
Hakoshen at 5:47PM, May 10, 2009
(offline)
kitty17
Lol campaign poster.

Vote Kitty because this time I'm actually running…bewbs and all that. I'm already dressed to kill so why not :D?

I also support Crocty for Godfather. Either or.

Sexy yes, but where's these “bewbs” you speak of?

I'm going to take Hark's route and demand a bribe by way of money, candy or Chechnyan prostitutes.
God needed the Devil, the Beatles needed the Rolling Stones, Hakoshen needs me.
I'm the enemy he requires to define him.
Soon or later, he'll bring me back to life again for another epic encounter of shouting about power levels and grimacing.
-Harkovast
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:41PM
kitty17 at 5:54PM, May 10, 2009
(offline)
Hakoshen

I'm going to take Hark's route and demand a bribe by way of money, candy or Chechnyan prostitutes.

There?
I draw girls all the time, I'm highly experienced in the art of bewb…making…I also happen to be a girl so they're there! I promise!

harkovast at 6:11PM, May 10, 2009
(online)
Wow, kitty does have a kick ass campaign poster! Very tempting
However, I've some very good bribes from other candidates promising me fan art and comments on my comic!
I cant, as a respectable mafia, turn down a bribe!
Though if anyone can offer me BETTER fan art, I might be swayed their way!

harkovast at 6:16PM, May 10, 2009
(online)
If I vote in 11 hours time, would that be too late?
How long till the poles close?

Hakoshen at 6:28PM, May 10, 2009
(offline)
kitty17
Hakoshen

There?
I draw girls all the time, I'm highly experienced in the art of bewb…making…I also happen to be a girl so they're there! I promise!

Heeeeeeeeeeey, wait a minute. That's a rehash of that old poster isn't it?

That's it. I'm voting for Humorman until I'm convinced otherwise.

Soon or later, he'll bring me back to life again for another epic encounter of shouting about power levels and grimacing.
-Harkovast
crocty at 6:33PM, May 10, 2009
(offline)
Wha! My poster wasn't a rehash, also it was hawt!

It even had homage to our mafia, Hakoshen!

Surely that's worth a vote? D:
Niccea at 6:54PM, May 10, 2009
(offline)
By the way. My first narrative was dedicated to Dom DeLuise who passed away recently. He played Don Giovanni in Robin Hood: Men in Tights.

kitty17 at 6:58PM, May 10, 2009
(offline)
Hakoshen

You still owe me $3.50. I suggest you vote for me or else.

o:<

Hakoshen at 6:59PM, May 10, 2009
(offline)
kitty17
Hakoshen

You still owe me $3.50. I suggest you vote for me or else.

o:
-Harkovast
TheFlyingGreenMonkey at 7:02PM, May 10, 2009
(online)
Hak my poster has a gun and we all know how much you love those.

TheFlyingGreenMonkey at 7:16PM, May 10, 2009
(online)
I've got another good reason to vote for me! Cause it would make my mother happy XD

Bocaj at 7:35PM, May 10, 2009
(online)
THE ELECTIONS ARE RIGGED, I REFUSE TO RUN FOR ANY POSITION!
last edited on July 14, 2011 11:32AM

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon