(online)
Product Placement
I think I just created a new tradition.

of fail
last edited on July 14, 2011 4:16PM
crocty at 8:25PM, May 14, 2009
(offline)
BURN
I'm not really around much anymore, but here's my Tumblr, Twitter, and Deviantart. Also if you remember me from back when I was around, I'm sorry.
last edited on July 14, 2011 11:53AM
Niccea at 8:47PM, May 14, 2009
(offline)
I prefer the tradition I started of making an evil avatar. Does this mean that the agents have to make angelic looking avatars?

Or maybe the mustache/top hat tradition from game II.
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:13PM
harkovast at 3:45AM, May 15, 2009
(online)
Well that was an orgy of carnage and destruction.
GROOVY!

As usual I have no idea who to vote for, though the clues were pleasingly short this time, so I could at least be bothered to read them.
If anyone has any convincing theories and can be bothered to pq them too me I will gladly support them, as long as you can put together a not completely ass-backwards explanation as to why. As long as it gets someone voted to be killed, its a successful vote in my book!
Just glancing over the forum I notice accuastions at crotcy, humorman and waff, so if you want me to help lynch your chosen victim, please let me know!
They are all guilty. The crime is life. The sentence is death!

So, a pretty crappy night….but at least we've got some nice meaty clues to chew over….and even better we've got nice meaty bodies to chew over!

*gorges himself by feasting on the flesh of the fallen*

Mmmm, cannibalism! Its like organ donation but I never reject anything!

For more Harkovast related goings on, go to the Harkovast Forum
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:43PM
Hakoshen at 4:34AM, May 15, 2009
(offline)
Niccea
I prefer the tradition I started of making an evil avatar.

Unless you did that in game one, I started that one! Now you owe me $10 and the chance to come back as a zombie.

(catches sight of hippies with pitchforks and torches) You know, skip the second part.

Also, does anyone know if Theorah is male or female? Or should I draw him/her as one of those androgynous pretty types?
God needed the Devil, the Beatles needed the Rolling Stones, Hakoshen needs me.
I'm the enemy he requires to define him.
Soon or later, he'll bring me back to life again for another epic encounter of shouting about power levels and grimacing.
-Harkovast
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:41PM
gullas at 4:42AM, May 15, 2009
(offline)
*starts collecting the bodies of fallen mafiosos* well we can't vaste this fine meat… *opens up his meatshop* A good day for buisness don't ya think :)?

Yeah I like Crocty's and Kitty's theory about Humorman, seems logical but Inu's death…

Niccea
Inuyasha_Rules was happy to be alive. He had escaped the noose by a combination of luck and happenstance. He was wandering straight toward Cut Throat Alley (not a good place if you remember.) At the edge of the alley he saw wide eyes in the dark. Inuyasha knew the end was near. “I'm trying to do good for this town, you know?”
“The mafia will never be good!” BANG!
Inuyasha_Rules the bodyguard is dead.

Now TheFlyingGreenMonkey's avatar has the biggest and videst eyes around here so I say we lynch 'em both!!
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:39PM
Niccea at 5:34AM, May 15, 2009
(offline)
Hakoshen
Niccea

Unless you did that in game one, I started that one! Now you owe me $10 and the chance to come back as a zombie.

(catches sight of hippies with pitchforks and torches) You know, skip the second part.

Also, does anyone know if Theorah is male or female? Or should I draw him/her as one of those androgynous pretty types?
Theorah is female. I have a base shot that they wanted for her avatar. I will go find it.

:edit: Couldn't find the exact one, but she likes to be depicted as Amelia from London Underworld.

And yes I did that in game one. Scared the pee out of Waff.
Hakoshen at 5:45AM, May 15, 2009
(offline)
Niccea
Hakoshen
Niccea

Theorah is female. I have a base shot that they wanted for her avatar. I will go find it.

:edit: Couldn't find the exact one, but she likes to be depicted as Amelia from London Underworld.

And yes I did that in game one. Scared the pee out of Waff.

Haha. Sweet. But good. I was going to draw her as Amelia anyways so now I don't have to start over. You still owe me $10 though. Okay, last deadtalk I swear.
Soon or later, he'll bring me back to life again for another epic encounter of shouting about power levels and grimacing.
-Harkovast
Niccea at 6:30AM, May 15, 2009
(offline)
Meh. As long as you don't reveal roles and analyze clues, I could care less. Also, when you get done, could you forward the art to PP as well? He is collecting them for his own project.

Well. Today I"m moving most of my junk home. What does that mean for you? Um…no pages until Saturday unless Hakoshen isn't busy. My printer is going home today and I'll be busy all day with packing, cleaning, checking out residents, and probably fighting with my residents and dad.
harkovast at 6:55AM, May 15, 2009
(online)
I starting my own religion.
I'm going to be the all powerful diety, who wants to be my Pope/ high priest/ grand poomba?

Product Placement at 7:02AM, May 15, 2009
(online)
Niccea
Well. Today I"m moving most of my junk home. What does that mean for you? Um…no pages until Saturday unless Hakoshen isn't busy. My printer is going home today and I'll be busy all day with packing, cleaning, checking out residents, and probably fighting with my residents and dad.
Is Rokulily still doing that endgame narration from the last game? I really like the stuff that's been made so far.
the2ndredbaron
of fail
Now that was uncalled for. It's not like I intended people to follow my lead. And what's so wrong with a song for the departed?
Those were my two cents.
If you have any other questions, please deposit a quarter.
This space for rent.
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:50PM
crocty at 7:05AM, May 15, 2009
(offline)
Wait, I just realised something…
“The murderer was on his way to murder someone, but he was waylaid by a doctor. The doctor felt his forehead, pronounced him ill, and sent him home. The murderer, instead of killing someone spent his night drinking chicken soup.”

The murderer talked to me last night about killing someone. I told him to not do that because he might kill a mafia, seeing as though we have no evidence right now.

And from the lucks of this, he made the hit, but the other doctor saved him.

…So I guess this means we have a second Waff in our midst?
I'm not really around much anymore, but here's my Tumblr, Twitter, and Deviantart. Also if you remember me from back when I was around, I'm sorry.
harkovast at 7:42AM, May 15, 2009
(online)
Product Placement, I declare you an infidel and an out caste from the one true faith!
Get on your knees and pray for forgiveness from the All Powerful Vast, lest your soul be damned!

rokulily at 7:59AM, May 15, 2009
(online)
Product Placement
Is Rokulily still doing that endgame narration from the last game? I really like the stuff that's been made so far.

I am, I'm just being lazy right now…
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:09PM
harkovast at 8:07AM, May 15, 2009
(online)
I've decided that I want to do a game of mafia some time.
How many have been booked in advance?

crocty at 8:10AM, May 15, 2009
(offline)
None, we simply hold elections now.
You just post a sample narrative, what you wanna do with your game, and then we vote on who is the best.

Although I dunno why I'm telling you this, someone probably already posted explaining this to you…

EDIT: No, I was the first one this time! HAH! IN YOUR FACE!
Product Placement at 8:14AM, May 15, 2009
(online)
rokulily
Product Placement
Fair enough. You've done amazingly good job so far.
harkovast
Product Placement, I declare you an infidel and an out caste from the one true faith!
Get on your knees and pray for forgiveness from the All Powerful Vast, lest your soul be damned!
You can't order me around! I'm dead!
Those were my two cents.
This space for rent.
harkovast at 8:17AM, May 15, 2009
(online)
Where would I post my idea for a narrative?
Because I've got an idea which is pretty much what you would expect if you all me to run things…..
Yes, its that bad…..

Product Placement at 8:21AM, May 15, 2009
(online)
The current GM will post a recruitment/election post when this game is nearing it's end.

It will look similar to this.
Those were my two cents.
This space for rent.
TheFlyingGreenMonkey at 8:28AM, May 15, 2009
(online)
Someone
Inuyasha_Rules was happy to be alive. He had escaped the noose by a combination of luck and happenstance. He was wandering straight toward Cut Throat Alley (not a good place if you remember.) At the edge of the alley he saw wide eyes in the dark. Inuyasha knew the end was near. “I’m trying to do good for this town, you know?”
“The mafia will never be good!” BANG!

Inuyasha_Rules the bodyguard is dead.
Waff has the wide eye in the dark and remember he refused to play as the hobo this time cause he can never go bad.

Someone
There was only one last person that was walking around that night. (So busy compared to last night!). Product Placement was hurrying home. In his pockets were things he had stolen from the Godfather and the Second in Command while investigating them. Death was coming quickly for him much like a shadow. His assailant wielded two blades. Product Placement’s eyes narrowed. “That isn’t very funny you know.”
“It isn’t supposed to be.”
SHHHINK
Product Placement the Rat was decapitated
Humor

Someone
Bocaj was on his way home from dutifully guarding someone’s house. There had been no interruptions and he was glad. A job well done! There was a sudden noise behind him. Bocaj whirled around red in the face. “What?”
A gun was raised to the doctor’s face. “I left the base. Things change. I can no longer be at my minimum capacity.” BANG!
Bocaj the Doctor is dead.
Leader has taken to the streets. I can't figure who clues point to. Possible clues:Red in face, sudden noise from behind, “Things change I can no longer be at my minimum capacity.”

last edited on July 14, 2011 4:17PM
harkovast at 8:44AM, May 15, 2009
(online)
Okay PP, I just posted my idea for a mafia game on your thread.
See what you think….

Product Placement at 8:51AM, May 15, 2009
(online)
It looks interesting. Looks like you'll be redesigning the rules allot for this one.

But like I previously stated, that was the GM election for this game. The election for the next game hasn't started yet. Niccea will probably host it later on as this game draws to a close but you're up for a great start. Have your idea fully developed by then and you're sure to win.
Those were my two cents.
This space for rent.
Niccea at 8:53AM, May 15, 2009
(offline)
harkovast
Okay PP, I just posted my idea for a mafia game on your thread.
See what you think….
Hark…um…you will post it on my thread when I make it. The game is a far cry from over so I haven't started the GM elections. Probably start them up in a couple of days though.
harkovast at 8:56AM, May 15, 2009
(online)
*attempts to restrain own enthusiasm…*

So anyway, I'm voting for humorman becuase-
1) hes humorman
2) for once he might actually be guilty!

Woohooo!

crocty at 9:13AM, May 15, 2009
(offline)
I'm going to vote for Waff, I think the clues point to him more, and his behaviour with lying about being the murderer was very suspicious.
Aghammer at 9:38AM, May 15, 2009
(offline)
Me too, although it hurts my feelings to do so. I did discover that the bootleg alhocol containers are full of APPLE JUICE!!! Dang it Waff, you spam eating AGENT!

crocty
I'm going to vote for Waff, I think the clues point to him more, and his behaviour with lying about being the murderer was very suspicious.
last edited on July 14, 2011 10:47AM
Hakoshen at 10:00AM, May 15, 2009
(offline)
rokulily
Product Placement

Now now folks, considering my death is going to be the most beautiful, and most tragic thing that Roku's ever drawn, plenty of time is warranted.

I mean, even the angels wept when they read PP's narrative. I've got St. Peter right here! Ask him yourself if you don't believe me!

P.S. You know, the narrative said I was “probably” dead, and then stated I was dead for game purposes. I might still be alive!
-Harkovast
poliwirl100 at 10:02AM, May 15, 2009
(offline)
Did you say apple juice? Um that may have been me *puts hand bhind my head* hehehe
My brother is dead, I must live up to his legacy. My girlfriend person thing broke up with me…WOOOOOT!!
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:47PM
gullas at 10:06AM, May 15, 2009
(offline)
poliwirl100
Did you say apple juice? Um that may have been me *puts hand bhind my head* hehehe

Did someone say apple juice? Cause we all know what's good with apple juice… 5 pound fresh steak *slams the steak on the table* only 2.99 DuckDollars!
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:39PM
waff at 10:18AM, May 15, 2009
(online)
I can't be sure but I think the paranoids ability activated last night.

'there is no “overkill” there is only “open fire” and “time to reload” rule #37
the things on my box are a dead squirell, a medal and a paper bag hat.
ow! I have shards of the fourth wall in my eye!
WAFF-MAN!! as of mafia VI
last edited on July 14, 2011 4:44PM

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon