MAFIA... and other forum games

Mafia VII: Reverse Mafia
Niccea at 10:21AM, May 15, 2009
(offline)
I don't know why I put “probably died.” I was really chipper the time I wrote that narrative.
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:13PM
the2ndredbaron at 10:36AM, May 15, 2009
(online)
its friday, where are my bribes? dont make me turn state god father. and lets makes sure we all vote the same person and dont allow the aggents to do what I did last game.
last edited on July 14, 2011 4:16PM
crocty at 10:39AM, May 15, 2009
(offline)
Crap, yeah, sorry. I'll finish off this picture of the toe socks and get on to that as soon as possible. D:
I'm not really around much anymore, but here's my Tumblr, Twitter, and Deviantart. Also if you remember me from back when I was around, I'm sorry.
last edited on July 14, 2011 11:53AM
harkovast at 11:01AM, May 15, 2009
(online)
As a favour to a good friend, I am voting for waff now.

Now I need to go draw some Interim State fan art!

For more Harkovast related goings on, go to the Harkovast Forum
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:43PM
TheFlyingGreenMonkey at 11:12AM, May 15, 2009
(online)
Okay Waff is our back up target. But I say we NEED to figure out who is the leader now that their power to kill has been activated. I layed out some possible clues now can someone find any connection with anyone?

last edited on July 14, 2011 4:17PM
Ochitsukanai at 12:03PM, May 15, 2009
(online)
Niccea
The murderer was on his way to murder someone, but he was waylaid by a doctor. The doctor felt his forehead, pronounced him ill, and sent him home. The murderer, instead of killing someone spent his night drinking chicken soup.
It seems as though perhaps the murderer attacked the paranoid, but the paramedic prevented it. I'm not going to try to look for clues in this one.
Niccea
Bocaj was on his way home from dutifully guarding someone’s house. There had been no interruptions and he was glad. A job well done! There was a sudden noise behind him. Bocaj whirled around red in the face. “What?”
A gun was raised to the doctor’s face. “I left the base. Things change. I can no longer be at my minimum capacity.” BANG!
Bocaj the Doctor is dead.
As Monkey said, “I left the base” has to mean the Leader activated the killing ability, probably because it became apparent earlier in the day that Product Placement had used up his role-checking abilities.
I think the most obvious potential clues are “whirled around red in the face” and “I can no longer be at my minimum capacity.” The first reminds me of rokulily's avatar. Starting from there, I can see how Rokulily's “Mind Twitters” could be connected with “things change” and “minimum capacity,” since the main character of the first story is at first very depressive and then, when things are about to change for the better, suddenly dies. I am not certain about this interpretation, however.

Regarding the Inuyasha kill, I would agree with the waff interpretation, especially given the fact that he lied earlier. If I'm wrong, I'm sorry about it. Since it would appear that waff's clue is the most certain, I'd argue for lynching waff this cycle. Since each clue is progressively clearer and this game is a game of attrition, anything that will decrease the amount of potential agent kills per night is a priority.

Niccea
There was only one last person that was walking around that night. (So busy compared to last night!). Product Placement was hurrying home. In his pockets were things he had stolen from the Godfather and the Second in Command while investigating them. Death was coming quickly for him much like a shadow. His assailant wielded two blades. Product Placement’s eyes narrowed. “That isn’t very funny you know.”
“It isn’t supposed to be.” SHHHINK
Product Placement the Rat was decapitated.
It seems to point to humorman and everyone agrees, but I'm curious about the “much like a shadow,” which appears to be a clue. How would that part indicate humorman? o_O If anything, wouldn't that part indicate Monkey, whose comic “The Rejects” has a character who is basically just a shadowy figure and whose comic features a street where people specifically comment on the amount of shadowy figures?*

*Edit to note that I'm not actually accusing Monkey, whom I don't suspect as much as I did formerly. I'm just saying that this seems like a clue that could point to multiple people, even Monkey, so immediately saying “Humorman, because he's not funny!” seems to be a shallow plan.

I'm about to go to a friend's graduation and I'm using their computer, so I'll have to leave very soon. Whom are we voting for?

Always, I wanna be with mew, and make believe with mew
and live in harmony harmony oh nyan
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:20PM
crocty at 12:08PM, May 15, 2009
(offline)
At this point, I am voting for Waff. I think his constant lying about his role is the straw that broke the camels* back.

*The camel is also covered in clues pointing to him.

And the broken back symbolises him being thrown off the docks whilst wearing cement shoes.
I'm not really around much anymore, but here's my Tumblr, Twitter, and Deviantart. Also if you remember me from back when I was around, I'm sorry.
harkovast at 12:08PM, May 15, 2009
(online)
Okay, the best I can do is that the agent leader might be killerbob, because he mentions minimal capacity, and killerbob has yet to post any comic pages.

What?

I tried!

To hell with you!
Its the best I could come up with!

Why do you have to bring me down?
Why must you destroy everything I create?

WHAT THE HELL DO YOU DO THAT'S SO FANTASTIC!

I HATE YOU!
*curls up and sucks thumb*

harkovast at 12:15PM, May 15, 2009
(online)
Wait! I just got one!
“minimal capacity” could mean “no talent” ie the name of TFGM's comic.

hahah! In your face doubters! I'm participating!

Ochitsukanai at 12:20PM, May 15, 2009
(online)
crocty
At this point, I am voting for Waff. I think his constant lying about his role is the straw that broke the camels* back.
That's fine. The most important priority is decreasing the amount of fatalities as much as possible in order to keep a wide distance between majority and minority, and waff seems like the most likely candidate that everyone agrees upon, so it makes sense…

But I won't forgive you if you're lying to me, Crocty. >:\

Always, I wanna be with mew, and make believe with mew
and live in harmony harmony oh nyan
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:20PM
rokulily at 12:21PM, May 15, 2009
(online)
Ochitsukanai
As Monkey said, “I left the base” has to mean the Leader activated the killing ability, probably because it became apparent earlier in the day that Product Placement had used up his role-checking abilities.
I think the most obvious potential clues are “whirled around red in the face” and “I can no longer be at my minimum capacity.” The first reminds me of rokulily's avatar. Starting from there, I can see how Rokulily's “Mind Twitters” could be connected with “things change” and “minimum capacity,” since the main character of the first story is at first very depressive and then, when things are about to change for the better, suddenly dies. I am not certain about this interpretation, however.

Oh ben! I love that story. But the minimum capacity is not explained and things change IS a stretch. I didn't even think of myself in color 'cause I like to use black and white so much.

So now, just gonna spitball here.

Niccea
There was a sudden noise behind him. Bocaj whirled around red in the face. “What?”
A gun was raised to the doctor’s face. “I left the base. Things change. I can no longer be at my minimum capacity.” BANG!
Bocaj the Doctor is dead.

Maybe the the2ndREDbaron? (is the red to obivious though?)
“you go to hell. People keep forgetting about me, I'll show them, I'll show them all. But not this game, maybe next game.” –who knows, maybe it is this game
“That is about right.”- reference to why anyone would want to kill Inuyasha (along with gullas)

Niccea
He was wandering straight toward Cut Throat Alley (not a good place if you remember.) At the edge of the alley he saw wide eyes in the dark. Inuyasha knew the end was near. “I’m trying to do good for this town, you know?”
“The mafia will never be good!” BANG!
Inuyasha_Rules the bodyguard is dead.

Bocaj was always blaming waff. So there could be like kill switches- like I wanna kill this person but theres too much evidence and you wanna kill that person but have the same problem, wanna trade targets? So waff kills inu and someone else kills Bocaj. Does any of this make any sense?

Niccea
Death was coming quickly for him much like a shadow. His assailant wielded two blades. Product Placement’s eyes narrowed. “That isn’t very funny you know.”
“It isn’t supposed to be.” SHHHINK
Product Placement the Rat was decapitated

Killerbob is just sticking out cause of that death (killer) in shadows (icon background) thing. Plus I always over think things so Hak ‘don’t leaving me HANGing’ comment made me think of killerbob agains. But he could have been referring to the lynching noose.

But the whole funny bit does point to humorman.
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:09PM
harkovast at 12:45PM, May 15, 2009
(online)
rokulily you are solving clues pretty well there…almost like …you're an AGENT!!!

If in doubt, throw wild accusations around and praise Satan.

Hail Satan!

I think I've pretty much stopped participating helpfully at this point!

rokulily at 12:58PM, May 15, 2009
(online)
Geez, now that Ochi linked me as a suspect I'm questioning myself… I mean I coulda commited all those according to the evidence…
i got WIDE eyes…
i'm RED in the face…
i have a main charcter in zoo antics thats a DUEL wielder…
i'm in every clue more or less which is why i couldn't have done anything- can't kill three people at once really. UNLESS I WAS CLONED!

Hark you may take this away with crazy accusations now as is tradition.
TheFlyingGreenMonkey at 1:03PM, May 15, 2009
(online)
Well I still don't trust Crocty. I mean how lucky can the agents be? Also Ochi I find your rokulily evidence a strech. The shadowy figure I could see as a reference to my comic but that is the only clue to point to me. Also hark came up with a good clue against me too but nothing esle points to me in that one either. So lack of better evidence its waff tonight?

waff at 1:04PM, May 15, 2009
(online)
*WAILA sighs* I wish it didn't have to come this but Iamtheparanoid.(hopefully niccea wont kill me for that).

'there is no “overkill” there is only “open fire” and “time to reload” rule #37
the things on my box are a dead squirell, a medal and a paper bag hat.
ow! I have shards of the fourth wall in my eye!
WAFF-MAN!! as of mafia VI
last edited on July 14, 2011 4:44PM
TheFlyingGreenMonkey at 1:12PM, May 15, 2009
(online)
Waff (3)
Crocty
*Seal of the Godfather*
the2ndredbaron

humorman (3)
harkovast
gullas
waff

Guys we need to not split the votes :\
ALso waff you are changing your role again?

harkovast at 1:24PM, May 15, 2009
(online)
I have sent a message to change my vote to waff. I'll send it again.

TFGM I like the way you admit there are two good clues that point to you and then say “but nothing else points to me”.
How much has to point at you before we do start noticing?

For now I'm going with waff because I was asked, but TFGM you seem to have an odd connection to waff.
Earlier you accused him of sending false messages and now you are cheer leading for his death. I wonder what he did (or told you) to earn such aggression?

TheFlyingGreenMonkey at 1:30PM, May 15, 2009
(online)
harkovast
TFGM I like the way you admit there are two good clues that point to you and then say “but nothing else points to me”.

Well if they were both clues from the same murder I'd be totally willing to kill me but since they arnt' *shrug*

Oh and since the murder attacked the paranoid last night and told me and crocty who he went for we can both safely say waff is not the paranoid.

Niccea what would happen if the murderer attacked the paranoid if the doctor was watching the murderer?

waff at 1:49PM, May 15, 2009
(online)
If the murderer attacked the paranoid (me) how come him and the paranoid are alive to tell the tale?
-edit-
hello?helloooooo?
I mean neither of them are listed among the dead and if the doctor tried to protect the paranoid he would have been killed and the murderer would have killed the paranoid anyway.

rokulily at 2:12PM, May 15, 2009
(online)
waff
If the murderer attacked the paranoid (me) how come him and the paranoid are alive to tell the tale?
-edit-
hello?helloooooo?

well, not sure. Crocty meationed that he told em (the murder) not to do any thing…

Also what if bocaj was the death? He was a docter protecting somebody right?

And how can we be sure your the paranoid?
waff at 2:16PM, May 15, 2009
(online)
but how does the murderer know who he attacked was the paranoid.

TheFlyingGreenMonkey at 2:25PM, May 15, 2009
(online)
waff
The murderer didn't target you last night. He tried to cancel his action but he was to late. But thanks to that mishap we now know waff if an agent, the doctor knows who the murderer is unless it was boc who protected him. I know who paraniod is and all is good :D

waff at 2:39PM, May 15, 2009
(online)
TheFlyingGreenMonkey
waff
The murderer didn't target you last night. He tried to cancel his action but he was to late. But thanks to that mishap we now know waff if an agent, the doctor knows who the murderer is unless it was boc who protected him. I know who paraniod is and all is good :D
*WAILA's screen gets a hard look*then I'll be laughing as you dump the box into the lake. believe me monkey I WILL NOT FORGIVE THIS SLIGHT. I WILL GET MY VENGEANCE, NOT MATTER HOW LONG IT TAKES OR HOW I GET IT!

Aghammer at 2:40PM, May 15, 2009
(offline)
Waff is clearly indicated in the narrative and given that this is night two, I tend to believe it. PQ me TFGM if you think different man. I don't want to whack any additional mafia if we can get rid of an agent.

TheFlyingGreenMonkey
waff
last edited on July 14, 2011 10:47AM
KillerBob at 2:54PM, May 15, 2009
(offline)
Death to the agents! DEATH TO THE MOON!
My name is Bob and I kill things. Things like: moments, moods, norms, rules, and people.
last edited on July 14, 2011 1:15PM
crocty at 3:34PM, May 15, 2009
(offline)
So, are we all voting for Waff then?…o,O
gullas at 3:46PM, May 15, 2009
(offline)
I supose so :/…
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:39PM
TheFlyingGreenMonkey at 3:55PM, May 15, 2009
(online)
Yep. Unless we all want to cahnge our votes to humor and I'm to lazy to resend my vote.

harkovast at 4:16PM, May 15, 2009
(online)
It is passed midnight on GMT so I assume that means the vote is over.
Will it be humorman or the waff man?

Ooooh, tension!

Not for me though! I'm happy to see them both die!
ALONG WITH THE REST OF YOU!

MUAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!

BURN TOWNSTON!

BUUUUURRRRRNNNNN!

crocty at 4:17PM, May 15, 2009
(offline)
This isn't a constructive subject of discussion.

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon