MAFIA... and other forum games

Mafia VII: Reverse Mafia
Hakoshen at 12:45PM, May 11, 2009
(offline)
Time is short so I'll be brief; Gullas is an agent.
God needed the Devil, the Beatles needed the Rolling Stones, Hakoshen needs me.
I'm the enemy he requires to define him.
Soon or later, he'll bring me back to life again for another epic encounter of shouting about power levels and grimacing.
-Harkovast
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:41PM
Niccea at 12:46PM, May 11, 2009
(offline)
crocty
We shall stop believing in you.

Come on, everyone! If you don't believe in her, she can't hurt you!

Ha ha. That only works on fairies! You are such a lo-ack *Dies*
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:13PM
waff at 12:47PM, May 11, 2009
(online)
*not scared tfgm's threat beacause this time…he isn't even human*

'there is no “overkill” there is only “open fire” and “time to reload” rule #37
the things on my box are a dead squirell, a medal and a paper bag hat.
ow! I have shards of the fourth wall in my eye!
WAFF-MAN!! as of mafia VI
last edited on July 14, 2011 4:44PM
Bocaj at 12:51PM, May 11, 2009
(online)
crocty
the2ndredbaron
Bocaj…
;_; I thought we were friends.
How can I trust you??? YOU AGENT/MAFIOSO!

kitty17
You know what, I support crocty all the way. He has the most mafia experience and last time he did well as mayor, so well that it was hard to lie to him and caused me to want to immediately get rid of him when he magically revived…
After the game was over, he presented me with a nice little chart showing all the people he suspected and he got most right. He was a very organized mayor and I suspect he'd be the same as Godfather.

Vote Crocty

Do it.

Or else.
LOL K (I do this for crocty, though, not because of you!!)

I HEREBY OFFICIALLY CHANGE MY VOTE TO CROCTY! HE IS ALL THAT IS, WILL, OR EVER WAS!
ALL HAIL THE CROC! ALL HAIL THE CROC! HE HAS A LARGE PENIS.
last edited on July 14, 2011 11:32AM
TheFlyingGreenMonkey at 12:55PM, May 11, 2009
(online)
Damn this must be how Humor feels when he knows a mafia is being elected mayor. Rat if you look at Crocty and he is a regular mafia don't trust him! For crime's sake! Don't trust him! O.<

last edited on July 14, 2011 4:17PM
crocty at 12:56PM, May 11, 2009
(offline)
Okay, I'd like to know now. Just how are you so sure I'm an agent?
I'm not really around much anymore, but here's my Tumblr, Twitter, and Deviantart. Also if you remember me from back when I was around, I'm sorry.
last edited on July 14, 2011 11:53AM
Hakoshen at 12:56PM, May 11, 2009
(offline)
Bocaj
crocty
the2ndredbaron
Bocaj…
;_; I thought we were friends.
How can I trust you??? YOU AGENT/MAFIOSO!

kitty17
You know what, I support crocty all the way. He has the most mafia experience and last time he did well as mayor, so well that it was hard to lie to him and caused me to want to immediately get rid of him when he magically revived…
After the game was over, he presented me with a nice little chart showing all the people he suspected and he got most right. He was a very organized mayor and I suspect he'd be the same as Godfather.

Vote Crocty

Do it.

Or else.
LOL K (I do this for crocty, though, not because of you!!)

I HEREBY OFFICIALLY CHANGE MY VOTE TO CROCTY! HE IS ALL THAT IS, WILL, OR EVER WAS!
ALL HAIL THE CROC! ALL HAIL THE CROC! HE HAS A LARGE PENIS.

Spoken like a true agent.
Soon or later, he'll bring me back to life again for another epic encounter of shouting about power levels and grimacing.
-Harkovast
gullas at 12:58PM, May 11, 2009
(offline)
Hakoshen

and you base that on -.0?
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:39PM
kitty17 at 12:59PM, May 11, 2009
(offline)
TheFlyingGreenMonkey
Damn this must be how Humor feels when he knows a mafia is being elected mayor. Rat if you look at Crocty and he is a regular mafia don't trust him! For crime's sake! Don't trust him! O.<

But if he's a regular mafia…wouldn't that be a good thing…?

I'm considering taking more people hostage. I have plenty of bullets to spare.

K.A.L.A.-dan! Moe Maid ;3
Pastel and Kitty :3
last edited on July 14, 2011 1:19PM
TheFlyingGreenMonkey at 1:01PM, May 11, 2009
(online)
crocty
Okay, I'd like to know now. Just how are you so sure I'm an agent?
Cause I am not! And if I am not then the agents shouldn't vote for me and since they wouldn't vote for me they'd vote for one of themselfs and since its me or you, It must be you!

Also everyone! If I do turn out to be an agent this time around, I'll post in my sig that “I am a jackass who lies in a forum base game.”

Hakoshen at 1:02PM, May 11, 2009
(offline)
gullas
Hakoshen

The fact that you're an agent!
-Harkovast
gullas at 1:03PM, May 11, 2009
(offline)
Hakoshen
gullas
Hakoshen

The fact that you're an agent!
Oh, two can play that game. You are the bomber! at least you are the only one millitary looking -.0
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:39PM
Aghammer at 1:03PM, May 11, 2009
(offline)
Hakoshen
Bocaj
I am an AGENT and don't care who knows it.

Spoken like a true agent.

Yep, I think we already have a good list of Agents to whack!!
last edited on July 14, 2011 10:47AM
TheFlyingGreenMonkey at 1:04PM, May 11, 2009
(online)
kitty17
TheFlyingGreenMonkey

But if he's a regular mafia…wouldn't that be a good thing…?

I'm considering taking more people hostage. I have plenty of bullets to spare.

It would if that wasn't the leader's specail ablility.

humorman at 1:06PM, May 11, 2009
(offline)
Screw this. I have to come to terms with the fact that I will NEVER be voted into anything. I can be right, I can yell as loud as I want, but NO ONE will listen to me. Therefore, from now on, I will refuse to play this game properly. I will offer no insight to clues or anything of the sort. I'm just going to post meaningless crap that won't help anyone. This game sucks.

Billy vs. Tree – The epic struggle of boy versus tree.
Sonic Colores – It looks like it's going to be a good game because I love how the way it makes me grow.
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:51PM
crocty at 1:07PM, May 11, 2009
(offline)
So you're going to act how you always act?
I'm not really around much anymore, but here's my Tumblr, Twitter, and Deviantart. Also if you remember me from back when I was around, I'm sorry.
Niccea at 1:08PM, May 11, 2009
(offline)
humorman
Screw this. I have to come to terms with the fact that I will NEVER be voted into anything. I can be right, I can yell as loud as I want, but NO ONE will listen to me. Therefore, from now on, I will refuse to play this game properly. I will offer no insight to clues or anything of the sort. I'm just going to post meaningless crap that won't help anyone. This game sucks.
Ok. I can live with that.
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:13PM
Hakoshen at 1:09PM, May 11, 2009
(offline)
humorman

Waaaaaaaaaaaay ahead of ya buddy.

Or should I say, Agent Smith?!
-Harkovast
Bocaj at 1:11PM, May 11, 2009
(online)
humorman
I'm an agent!!
:O
Ochitsukanai at 1:11PM, May 11, 2009
(online)
If Hak is the rat and Gullas is guilty, it doesn't necessarily bespeak anyone else's guilt, but at least it'll provide lynch fodder. It's fantastic if we've been able to root one of them out so quickly - it'll leave three out of seventeen, ensuring a continued majority in all likelihood.

If Hak is merely pulling a Hark and accusing someone for no reason, or if Hak is an agent who is trying to obfuscate matters to throw off the mayor's potential instalynch (in which case Aghammer also looks suspicious, since he leaped in on accusations so readily and agreed with Hak instantly), we'll lynch someone innocent and potentially important. :\ The fact that everyone's accusing everyone else so liberally doesn't really help.

Always, I wanna be with mew, and make believe with mew
and live in harmony harmony oh nyan
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:20PM
TheFlyingGreenMonkey at 1:12PM, May 11, 2009
(online)
humorman
Hey I voted for you in the GM elections. But I don't know if your an agent or not. I am not an agent, I know this. I even promised to put a embarasying qoute in my sig if I am.

Hakoshen at 1:14PM, May 11, 2009
(offline)
Ochitsukanai
If Hak is the rat and Gullas is guilty, it doesn't necessarily bespeak anyone else's guilt, but at least it'll provide lynch fodder. It's fantastic if we've been able to root one of them out so quickly - it'll leave three out of seventeen, ensuring a continued majority in all likelihood.

If Hak is merely pulling a Hark and accusing someone for no reason, or if Hak is an agent who is trying to obfuscate matters to throw off the mayor's potential instalynch (in which case Aghammer also looks suspicious, since he leaped in on accusations so readily and agreed with Hak instantly), we'll lynch someone innocent and potentially important. :\ The fact that everyone's accusing everyone else so liberally doesn't really help.

You and all your logic… sounding so educated, so worldly… like someone trained by the government to infiltrate our mafia organization and DESTROY US FROM THE INSIDE OUT?! AGENT! AGENT!! OCHI IS THE GRANDMASTER AGENT OF THE ALL!!
-Harkovast
crocty at 1:14PM, May 11, 2009
(offline)
D: Aghammer, Hakoshen! How could you vote for the enemy?

When we used to make such a great team…
;_;

Also, Bocaj, your vote for me appears to be unchanged. o:< Did you PQ Niccea it?
waff at 1:15PM, May 11, 2009
(online)
humorman
someone listened.

'there is no “overkill” there is only “open fire” and “time to reload” rule #37
the things on my box are a dead squirell, a medal and a paper bag hat.
ow! I have shards of the fourth wall in my eye!
WAFF-MAN!! as of mafia VI
last edited on July 14, 2011 4:44PM
Bocaj at 1:16PM, May 11, 2009
(online)
crocty
Also, Bocaj, your vote for me appears to be unchanged. o:< Did you PQ Niccea it?
ARE YOU SURE???
;)
crocty at 1:16PM, May 11, 2009
(offline)
He doesn't care about your vote! D:

But, I know someone who would.

:D_b Me. I would.

EDIT: And yes, Bocaj, I'm sure. :(
TheFlyingGreenMonkey at 1:18PM, May 11, 2009
(online)
I was the first person with 8 votes, right? That means I'm winning!

humorman at 1:18PM, May 11, 2009
(offline)
crocty
He doesn't care about your vote! D:

But, I know someone who would.

:D_b Me. I would.

no dont vote for him hes a dumbshit

hes a agent

Billy vs. Tree – The epic struggle of boy versus tree.
Sonic Colores – It looks like it's going to be a good game because I love how the way it makes me grow.
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:51PM
Hakoshen at 1:18PM, May 11, 2009
(offline)
crocty
D: Aghammer, Hakoshen! How could you vote for the enemy?

When we used to make such a great team…
;_;

I gave you and everyone else a chance to bribe me but you failed! The only option left is to become a raving lunatic until I'm put out of my misery.
-Harkovast
Ochitsukanai at 1:19PM, May 11, 2009
(online)
Hakoshen
You and all your logic… sounding so educated, so worldly… like someone trained by the government to infiltrate our mafia organization and DESTROY US FROM THE INSIDE OUT?!
Well, now I definitely know I can't believe anything you're saying. By extension, Aghammer is also suspicious for agreeing with you so readily.

Both you and Ag voted for Monkey. When these things are all combined, I am resolved to vote for Crocty this round…

Always, I wanna be with mew, and make believe with mew
and live in harmony harmony oh nyan
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:20PM

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon