MAFIA... and other forum games

Mafia VII: Reverse Mafia
humorman at 1:19PM, May 11, 2009
(offline)
Hakoshen
crocty
D: Aghammer, Hakoshen! How could you vote for the enemy?

When we used to make such a great team…
;_;

I gave you and everyone else a chance to bribe me but you failed! The only option left is to become a raving lunatic until I'm put out of my misery.

i bribe u

i give u million dollars

Billy vs. Tree – The epic struggle of boy versus tree.
Sonic Colores – It looks like it's going to be a good game because I love how the way it makes me grow.
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:51PM
humorman at 1:20PM, May 11, 2009
(offline)
Ochitsukanai
Hakoshen
You and all your logic… sounding so educated, so worldly… like someone trained by the government to infiltrate our mafia organization and DESTROY US FROM THE INSIDE OUT?!
Well, now I definitely know I can't believe anything you're saying. By extension, Aghammer is also suspicious for agreeing with you so readily.

Both you and Ag voted for Monkey. When these things are all combined, I am resolved to vote for Crocty this round…

no dont vote for him

hes a dumbshit and a agent

lol

Sonic Colores – It looks like it's going to be a good game because I love how the way it makes me grow.
Bocaj at 1:21PM, May 11, 2009
(online)
crocty
He doesn't care about your vote! D:

But, I know someone who would.

:D_b Me. I would.

EDIT: And yes, Bocaj, I'm sure. :(
WELL THEN LOOK AGAIN! (IT'S MAGIC!)
last edited on July 14, 2011 11:32AM
humorman at 1:22PM, May 11, 2009
(offline)
Bocaj
crocty
He doesn't care about your vote! D:

But, I know someone who would.

:D_b Me. I would.

EDIT: And yes, Bocaj, I'm sure. :(
WELL THEN LOOK AGAIN! (IT'S MAGIC!)

lol i like magic

i do a magic trick lol

crocty at 1:22PM, May 11, 2009
(offline)
humorman
Ochitsukanai
Hakoshen
You and all your logic… sounding so educated, so worldly… like someone trained by the government to infiltrate our mafia organization and DESTROY US FROM THE INSIDE OUT?!
Well, now I definitely know I can't believe anything you're saying. By extension, Aghammer is also suspicious for agreeing with you so readily.

Both you and Ag voted for Monkey. When these things are all combined, I am resolved to vote for Crocty this round…

no dont vote for him

lol
Oh yeah? Well you're a poopyface!

Also, thanks for the vote, Bocaj and Ochi. I think this has been the closest election ever. XD
I'm not really around much anymore, but here's my Tumblr, Twitter, and Deviantart. Also if you remember me from back when I was around, I'm sorry.
last edited on July 14, 2011 11:53AM
TheFlyingGreenMonkey at 1:23PM, May 11, 2009
(online)
Ochitsukanai
Hakoshen

Ag has agreed Kitty wasn't an agent with Crocty. Hak is just acting crazy, which I approve of. You better not be an agent this game Ochi or I'll cry. Your too good at making clues look how you want them too.

last edited on July 14, 2011 4:17PM
humorman at 1:24PM, May 11, 2009
(offline)
crocty
humorman
Ochitsukanai
Hakoshen

no dont vote for him

lol
Oh yeah? Well you're a poopyface!

Also, thanks for the vote, Bocaj and Ochi. I think this has been the closest election ever. XD

no your a dumbshit

dont vote for him hes a agent

crocty at 1:25PM, May 11, 2009
(offline)
Well you're a snotty bogey, poopyface!
I'm not really around much anymore, but here's my Tumblr, Twitter, and Deviantart. Also if you remember me from back when I was around, I'm sorry.
humorman at 1:26PM, May 11, 2009
(offline)
TheFlyingGreenMonkey
Ochitsukanai
Hakoshen

Ag has agreed Kitty wasn't an agent with Crocty. Hak is just acting crazy, which I approve of. You better not be an agent this game Ochi or I'll cry. Your too good at making clues look how you want them too.

they all are agents

dont vote for anyone

they kill you and make you die lol

humorman at 1:27PM, May 11, 2009
(offline)
crocty

you are an agent

dont vote for him he will kill you

Hakoshen at 1:27PM, May 11, 2009
(offline)
Ochitsukanai
Hakoshen

Considering Agh is one of your agent partners, I don't see why s/he would agree with me, unless it were the truth and you're all agents and I'm the only real mafia here!

Wow… I REALLY need to get back to work…
God needed the Devil, the Beatles needed the Rolling Stones, Hakoshen needs me.
I'm the enemy he requires to define him.
Soon or later, he'll bring me back to life again for another epic encounter of shouting about power levels and grimacing.
-Harkovast
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:41PM
crocty at 1:27PM, May 11, 2009
(offline)
I know you are but what am I? ):<
TheFlyingGreenMonkey at 1:28PM, May 11, 2009
(online)
Humor vote for me. I don't call you names, I voted for you for GM, if I am agent I have promised to put that stupid qoute in my sig for a week.

Bocaj at 1:29PM, May 11, 2009
(online)
crocty
You're welcome! Now you have to suck my penis, though, you know?
last edited on July 14, 2011 11:32AM
kitty17 at 1:30PM, May 11, 2009
(offline)
J'accuse! Everyone is an agent.

K.A.L.A.-dan! Moe Maid ;3
Pastel and Kitty :3
last edited on July 14, 2011 1:19PM
crocty at 1:31PM, May 11, 2009
(offline)
Okay, someone think of the worst possible thing to put in my signature. For the duration of the next game I will put it in my sig if I'm an agent.

If it works for Monkey, I might as well try it. :/
Niccea at 1:32PM, May 11, 2009
(offline)
Durn it. Hak is on to me.
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:13PM
Ochitsukanai at 1:34PM, May 11, 2009
(online)
TheFlyingGreenMonkey
Ag has agreed Kitty wasn't an agent with Crocty. Hak is just acting crazy, which I approve of.
But that timing. Gullas questions you about your voters and suddenly TWO of your voters come out of the woodwork simultaneously to attack Gullas without evidence and then proceed to attack everyone who asks about it in the same way.

It looks like a diversion to me - not something you should “approve of” if you're innocent. :\

Always, I wanna be with mew, and make believe with mew
and live in harmony harmony oh nyan
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:20PM
Niccea at 1:34PM, May 11, 2009
(offline)
crocty
Okay, someone think of the worst possible thing to put in my signature. For the duration of the next game I will put it in my sig if I'm an agent.

If it works for Monkey, I might as well try it. :/
I'm the most adorable cuddle muffin in the whole world.

That or:

Sailor Crocty, GO!
humorman at 1:35PM, May 11, 2009
(offline)
TheFlyingGreenMonkey
Humor vote for me. I don't call you names, I voted for you for GM, if I am agent I have promised to put that stupid qoute in my sig for a week.

no you dumbshit aand a agent

dont vote for dumbshit agents

humorman at 1:36PM, May 11, 2009
(offline)
kitty17
J'accuse! Everyone is an agent.

your an agent you stupid bitch lol

humorman at 1:37PM, May 11, 2009
(offline)
Ochitsukanai
TheFlyingGreenMonkey
Ag has agreed Kitty wasn't an agent with Crocty. Hak is just acting crazy, which I approve of.
But that timing. Gullas questions you about your voters and suddenly TWO of your voters come out of the woodwork simultaneously to attack Gullas without evidence and then proceed to attack everyone who asks about it in the same way.

It looks like a diversion to me - not something you should “approve of” if you're innocent. :\

you are all agents dont vote for them

waff at 1:37PM, May 11, 2009
(online)
humorman
crocty

you are an agent

humorman I know you're annoyed at not getting elected but there will be other times and thus other chances. and lets face it you need to be serious in forum games (I mean look at the be the one to post last topic).

'there is no “overkill” there is only “open fire” and “time to reload” rule #37
the things on my box are a dead squirell, a medal and a paper bag hat.
ow! I have shards of the fourth wall in my eye!
WAFF-MAN!! as of mafia VI
last edited on July 14, 2011 4:44PM
Niccea at 1:37PM, May 11, 2009
(offline)
Humorman get out of my game.
humorman at 1:39PM, May 11, 2009
(offline)
waff
humorman
crocty

you are an agent

humorman I know you're annoyed at not getting elected but there will be other times and thus other chances. and lets face it you need to be serious in forum games.

no people tell me i was too serious last times

now im fun

you all are agents lol

TheFlyingGreenMonkey at 1:40PM, May 11, 2009
(online)
Ochitsukanai
TheFlyingGreenMonkey

I attacked his votes first, then gullus retaliates and then AG and Hak retaliates him. So if anything gullus is an agent using your logic.

Waff will ya vote for me? Waff man is one of my favorite townston heros.

humorman at 1:40PM, May 11, 2009
(offline)
Niccea

you dont own mafia mafia own you lol

Niccea at 1:41PM, May 11, 2009
(offline)
humorman
Niccea

you dont own mafia mafia own you lol
I am serious. Out now.
crocty at 1:42PM, May 11, 2009
(offline)
Niccea
I like this one, it's flashy.

Oh dear, Humorman, you appear to have really annoyed me now, and no ammounts of immature childish insults with quench my annoyance with you. I feel like listing the many reasons I dislike you, but I'm pretty sure Ochi doesn't mind your presence, and lets face it, I really don't need to get on her badside right now…

So please, Humorman, this game is not serious business. We are here to have fun, we are not here to say “Vote for me you morons!” we're here to say “Vote for me *Does something incredibly silly*” we may lose, but we have fun, and to be honest, you never solved any deaths. You merely complained that noone else had solved them.

So, I think you'd best be quiet now. ^_~
humorman at 1:44PM, May 11, 2009
(offline)
crocty
Niccea
I like this one, it's flashy.

Oh dear, Humorman, you appear to have really annoyed me now, and no ammounts of immature childish insults with quench my annoyance with you. I feel like listing the many reasons I dislike you, but I'm pretty sure Ochi doesn't mind your presence, and lets face it, I really don't need to get on her badside right now…

So please, Humorman, this game is not serious business. We are here to have fun, we are not here to say “Vote for me you morons!” we're here to say “Vote for me *Does something incredibly silly*” we may lose, but we have fun, and to be honest, you never solved any deaths. You merely complained that noone else had solved them.

So, I think you'd best be quiet now. ^_~

im tired of being serious

this is fun humorman now

mafia forever lol

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon