MAFIA... and other forum games

Mafia VII: Reverse Mafia
crocty at 1:45PM, May 11, 2009
(offline)
lolyes, if only you could ever live up to your name and make someone laugh. (:
I'm not really around much anymore, but here's my Tumblr, Twitter, and Deviantart. Also if you remember me from back when I was around, I'm sorry.
last edited on July 14, 2011 11:53AM
waff at 1:47PM, May 11, 2009
(online)
humorman
crocty
Niccea
I'm the most adorable cuddle muffin in the whole world.
I like this one, it's flashy.

Oh dear, Humorman, you appear to have really annoyed me now, and no ammounts of immature childish insults with quench my annoyance with you. I feel like listing the many reasons I dislike you, but I'm pretty sure Ochi doesn't mind your presence, and lets face it, I really don't need to get on her badside right now…

So please, Humorman, this game is not serious business. We are here to have fun, we are not here to say “Vote for me you morons!” we're here to say “Vote for me *Does something incredibly silly*” we may lose, but we have fun, and to be honest, you never solved any deaths. You merely complained that noone else had solved them.

So, I think you'd best be quiet now. ^_~

im tired of being serious

this is fun humorman now

mafia forever lol
-_^ If what I've just seen is your fun side…can you find some balance between the two please?

'there is no “overkill” there is only “open fire” and “time to reload” rule #37
the things on my box are a dead squirell, a medal and a paper bag hat.
ow! I have shards of the fourth wall in my eye!
WAFF-MAN!! as of mafia VI
last edited on July 14, 2011 4:44PM
humorman at 1:48PM, May 11, 2009
(offline)
crocty
i laugh lol

you agent dont vote for agent

Billy vs. Tree – The epic struggle of boy versus tree.
Sonic Colores – It looks like it's going to be a good game because I love how the way it makes me grow.
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:51PM
Hakoshen at 1:49PM, May 11, 2009
(offline)
humorman
im tired of being serious

this is fun humorman now

mafia forever lol

It's all fun and games until you start actually insulting people. Then you might as well be the guy at the party who starts a fight and makes the neighbors call the cops. Cue Family Guy-esque flashback in 3…2…

God needed the Devil, the Beatles needed the Rolling Stones, Hakoshen needs me.
I'm the enemy he requires to define him.
Soon or later, he'll bring me back to life again for another epic encounter of shouting about power levels and grimacing.
-Harkovast
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:41PM
Ochitsukanai at 1:49PM, May 11, 2009
(online)
TheFlyingGreenMonkey
I attacked his votes first, then gullus retaliates and then AG and Hak retaliates him. So if anything gullus is an agent using your logic.
But that isn't logical. It makes sense for one person to attack another person's votes, or for a person to retaliate against an accuser. It doesn't make sense for multiple people to suddenly leap in like that.

Well…I like humorman just fine when he's being logical, even if he does get angry, because I'm also a really competitive person and I get angry if I don't win things too. I voted for him last time because I thought he'd get things done. I was going to vote for him this time as well, except that it looked like my vote could make the difference.

But damn it, I really like Kitty. Insulting her specifically like that? Nope, not ok, don't care if you're joking.* :\

*Not that I don't like other people who are insulted, but calling someone “stupid bitch” is a bit more serious.

Always, I wanna be with mew, and make believe with mew
and live in harmony harmony oh nyan
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:20PM
humorman at 1:49PM, May 11, 2009
(offline)
Bocaj
crocty
I smell irony…

Also: YOU KNOW HOW I GOT THESE SCARS??

i smell agents

dont vote for agents

Sonic Colores – It looks like it's going to be a good game because I love how the way it makes me grow.
Aghammer at 1:50PM, May 11, 2009
(offline)
Hakoshen
Ochitsukanai
Hakoshen
You and all your logic… sounding so educated, so worldly… like someone trained by the government to infiltrate our mafia organization and DESTROY US FROM THE INSIDE OUT?!
Well, now I definitely know I can't believe anything you're saying. By extension, Aghammer is also suspicious for agreeing with you so readily.

Both you and Ag voted for Monkey. When these things are all combined, I am resolved to vote for Crocty this round…

Considering Agh is one of your agent partners, I don't see why s/he would agree with me, unless it were the truth and you're all agents and I'm the only real mafia here!

Wow… I REALLY need to get back to work…

I'm starting to think that agreeing with Hakoshen is a bad idea.. HA. He's starting to make Hark look sane. Also, I didn't accuse Gullas. I don't believe that TFGM is an agent which makes the Crocty / Kitty / Ochi triumvirate look really interesting. Also, :P

Humorman, if you really hate this game so much, don't play. Please don't call people a bitch man… not cool.

last edited on July 14, 2011 10:47AM
crocty at 1:50PM, May 11, 2009
(offline)
Aww, you laugh. I guess that means I've made more people than you laugh, with a staggering record of 1.

Quick question: Who's reporting Humorman to the admins? :o
I'm not really around much anymore, but here's my Tumblr, Twitter, and Deviantart. Also if you remember me from back when I was around, I'm sorry.
Bocaj at 1:51PM, May 11, 2009
(online)
humorman
Bocaj
crocty
I smell irony…

Also: YOU KNOW HOW I GOT THESE SCARS??

i smell agents

dont vote for agents
Wow, that post was up for like seven seconds before I deleted it, literally…
last edited on July 14, 2011 11:32AM
Niccea at 1:51PM, May 11, 2009
(offline)
*stands up from her seat on the box* *her hand is on her katana*
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:13PM
Niccea at 1:53PM, May 11, 2009
(offline)
crocty
Aww, you laugh. I guess that means I've made more people than you laugh, with a staggering record of 1.

Quick question: Who's reporting Humorman to the admins? :o
*raises hand*
crocty at 1:53PM, May 11, 2009
(offline)
=w= Well then, I feel like going on a rant about the various things I hate about Humorman, but it seems kinda redundant now. ):
humorman at 1:53PM, May 11, 2009
(offline)
Ochitsukanai
TheFlyingGreenMonkey
I attacked his votes first, then gullus retaliates and then AG and Hak retaliates him. So if anything gullus is an agent using your logic.
But that isn't logical. It makes sense for one person to attack another person's votes, or for a person to retaliate against an accuser. It doesn't make sense for multiple people to suddenly leap in like that.

Well…I like humorman just fine when he's being logical, even if he does get angry, because I'm also a really competitive person and I get angry if I don't win things too. I voted for him last time because I thought he'd get things done. I was going to vote for him this time as well, except that it looked like my vote could make the difference.

But damn it, I really like Kitty. Insulting her specifically like that? Nope, not ok, don't care if you're joking.* :\

*Not that I don't like other people who are insulted, but calling someone “stupid bitch” is a bit more serious.

its only funny if you insult someone people dont like lol

the2ndredbaron at 1:55PM, May 11, 2009
(online)
the mayor should insta lynch humor man. it could be like a tradition
last edited on July 14, 2011 4:16PM
crocty at 1:56PM, May 11, 2009
(offline)
On the nose, Humorman!

Unfortunately, the people you are insulting, are generally liked by everyone, which, I guess you could say, is very unfunny, and could get people annoyed. Of course, maybe you're trying to get people to like you by insutling them, and I guess that works to an extent, there are some friends who just constantly insult each other, but still love each other~

You, on the other hand, were serious, as always. Well if you were joking, I didn't get it. If you would like to explain the joke to me and the rest of the people, that would be highly appreciated, your name is humorman, so it must be a funny joke, right?

And we all like people who are good at making jokes! ^_^

I guess that's why you're generally disliked.

And of course, your douchebaggery in the other forums…

Deary me, I could write an essay on this, but I shall stop myself~
Niccea at 1:56PM, May 11, 2009
(offline)
the2ndredbaron
Unless he retracts his statements and apologizes right now. I will be beating the godfather to the punch. *fingers dance on katana's hilt*
Hakoshen at 1:58PM, May 11, 2009
(offline)
Niccea
the2ndredbaron
Unless he retracts his statements and apologizes right now. I will be beating the godfather to the punch. *fingers dance on katana's hilt*

That's where my katana went to…
Soon or later, he'll bring me back to life again for another epic encounter of shouting about power levels and grimacing.
-Harkovast
harkovast at 1:59PM, May 11, 2009
(online)
Okay I say that is fair, who ever instanta lynches humorman, whether he is mafia or not, is okay by me.
He causes trouble every game and is no fun.
Whats the point of letting him play?

For more Harkovast related goings on, go to the Harkovast Forum
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:43PM
Ochitsukanai at 1:59PM, May 11, 2009
(online)
humorman
its only funny if you insult someone people dont like lol
None of it's particularly funny, but what's the use of being seriously annoyed by trolling, amirite? :)

TheFlyingGreenMonkey at 2:02PM, May 11, 2009
(online)
Yeah so since I have half the votes does this mean I'm popular?

last edited on July 14, 2011 4:17PM
harkovast at 2:06PM, May 11, 2009
(online)
Okay I love baseless accusations as much as anyone, but who exactly are we accusing right now and why?
I'm getting confused!
There are several “hes an agent” “no, shes an agent” conversations here mixed up with humorman being a pain.
So who are we accusing and why?
Bearing in mind there has yet to be any murders so there is no acutal evidence at all.
(It is a sad state of affairs when I have to be the voice of reason around here!)
Can we at least wait till the lynching starts before we form a ….erm…lynch mob?

Humourman the reason you never get voted for anything is that you ignore all pq's, constantly tell us you are better then we are and that you think we are all idiots and on top of all that a lot of the time your theories are wrong!
You have to make people LIKE you to get votes! You have to answer when they speak to them! You cant just call them names and ignore them and expect tehm to support you becuase…well hell I cant even think of a reason anyone would support you these days!

Niccea at 2:09PM, May 11, 2009
(offline)
I think that the end of the world is coming. I just saw a dog, a cat, and a mouse sleeping together.

harkovast at 2:09PM, May 11, 2009
(online)
I like ya green monkey!
You are popular with the Vast!
(though as someone who is doing well in an election you are also on my list of ‘mooks to whack’, bada bing, bada boom! Start of every game, lynch the politicians and go from there, thats my system!)

Hakoshen at 2:09PM, May 11, 2009
(offline)
harkovast
Okay I love baseless accusations as much as anyone, but who exactly are we accusing right now and why?
I'm getting confused!
There are several “hes an agent” “no, shes an agent” conversations here mixed up with humorman being a pain.
So who are we accusing and why?
Bearing in mind there has yet to be any murders so there is no acutal evidence at all.
(It is a sad state of affairs when I have to be the voice of reason around here!)
Can we at least wait till the lynching starts before we form a ….erm…lynch mob?

Humourman the reason you never get voted for anything is that you ignore all pq's, constantly tell us you are better then we are and that you think we are all idiots and on top of all that a lot of the time your theories are wrong!
You have to make people LIKE you to get votes! You have to answer when they speak to them! You cant just call them names and ignore them and expect tehm to support you becuase…well hell I cant even think of a reason anyone would support you these days!

Harkovst, your uncharacteristicly extroverted wisdom confuses, scares and enrages me. Consider yourself number one on my list! Agent Caldwell!
-Harkovast
Ochitsukanai at 2:11PM, May 11, 2009
(online)
TheFlyingGreenMonkey
Yeah so since I have half the votes does this mean I'm popular?
Popular, agent, whichever. Impossible to tell at this point. -shrug-

Also, we're all mafia here, so I get to use my new mafia icon! Hooray!

EDIT: I am sorry to report that it has the same pattern, Hakoshen. I just altered the colors and I decided to keep the design. XD

waff at 2:13PM, May 11, 2009
(online)
If I'm reading correctly apparently everyone with atleast one non-poster related vote is suspicious of being an agent correct?

'there is no “overkill” there is only “open fire” and “time to reload” rule #37
the things on my box are a dead squirell, a medal and a paper bag hat.
ow! I have shards of the fourth wall in my eye!
WAFF-MAN!! as of mafia VI
last edited on July 14, 2011 4:44PM
harkovast at 2:14PM, May 11, 2009
(online)
niccea those pictures were completely innocent! That dog and that mouse are just close family friends of mine nothing was going on!
Dont you dare go to the papers!

Hakoshen oh alright, thats how we want to play it, is it?
All sweet and innocent then knives in my back first chance you get you sleazy agent?
Well I've got you figured out!
I am fantastic, right? Of course I am ! I'm a virtual superman!

And who is supermans worst enemy? Lex Luther aka Gene Hackman.

What is the Japanese for Hackman?

HAKOSHEN
!!
Hakoshen is the enemy! Destroy him at all costs!

humorman at 2:15PM, May 11, 2009
(offline)
Okay! Last post!

It doesn't feel nice when someone derides you all the time and posts stupid crap, but that's not how it works here. Here, you can only act stupid if you're friends with everyone else.

You know what else? I have been nice before, but being nice doesn't work. I was nice the first game and everyone completely ignored me. Then, when I was GM, everyone completely trashed my game and complained that I wasn't being fair. The best compliment I got from that game was, “The first game was better.” Ever since then, I've tried to still be nice, but as the games progressed, I've decided that angrily shouting my opinions out gets me more attention (negative, though it may be).

But still, after countless times of playing the game and being RIGHT on numerous occasions, I'm ultimately cast aside and ignored. Well, I'm tired of this, because what reason do I have to play the game if no one will listen to me? So I might as well just post random nonsense like everyone else does before I die or get kicked out, seeing how that's the only way to get my opinions in around here.

It's basically a no-win situation. No matter what I do, I cannot please anyone around here. I will never be able to actually play this game. The only reason I ever join is in hopes that someone will actually listen to my ideas, but that isn't going to happen.

Before I leave, I just want to say that out of all the people here, Niccea, is the worst. You threaten to ruin my game when I didn't follow the traditional rules of Mafia, and you'll find any reason you have to throw me out of any other game. Do you have a grudge against me? You act self-righteous every time I do something annoying saying things like, “Get out now. No one wants you to play.” At least I didn't kick you out of my game. This is stupid really, because people are just going to come up with another reason about how I was mean or being a jerk so they can justify their own contempt for me.

Whatever, I played the game just like everyone else, but since everyone here has their heads so far up their own asses, I guess I am the real villain of the Mafia game!

crocty at 2:16PM, May 11, 2009
(offline)
You raise a good point, Harkovast. I see no flaws whatsoever.
Niccea at 2:18PM, May 11, 2009
(offline)

T-T Ochi! Red is my color. I guess I better get my game face on too…

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon