MAFIA... and other forum games

Mafia VII: Reverse Mafia
Hakoshen at 2:20PM, May 11, 2009
(offline)
harkovast
niccea those pictures were completely innocent! That dog and that mouse are just close family friends of mine nothing was going on!
Dont you dare go to the papers!

Hakoshen oh alright, thats how we want to play it, is it?
All sweet and innocent then knives in my back first chance you get you sleazy agent?
Well I've got you figured out!
I am fantastic, right? Of course I am ! I'm a virtual superman!

And who is supermans worst enemy? Lex Luther aka Gene Hackman.

What is the Japanese for Hackman?

HAKOSHEN
!!
Hakoshen is the enemy! Destroy him at all costs!

*throws his head back and laughs* That's right, I did it! I shot Franz Ferdinand! I gave the Hitler his first pep talk! I broke Nancy Kerrigan's leg! And I stole the votes in Florida allowing George W. Bush to become president!

AND THERE'S NOTHING YOU CAN DO TO STOP ME SUPERMAN!!! My underwear, tooth fillings and wristwatch are all made of kryptonite and plutonium!

*Disappears in a fit of maniacal laughter*
God needed the Devil, the Beatles needed the Rolling Stones, Hakoshen needs me.
I'm the enemy he requires to define him.
Soon or later, he'll bring me back to life again for another epic encounter of shouting about power levels and grimacing.
-Harkovast
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:41PM
waff at 2:26PM, May 11, 2009
(online)
Hakoshen
My underwear, tooth fillings and wristwatch are all made of kryptonite and plutonium!
*Disappears in a fit of maniacal laughter*
plutonium underwear must be really uncomfortable.

'there is no “overkill” there is only “open fire” and “time to reload” rule #37
the things on my box are a dead squirell, a medal and a paper bag hat.
ow! I have shards of the fourth wall in my eye!
WAFF-MAN!! as of mafia VI
last edited on July 14, 2011 4:44PM
harkovast at 2:29PM, May 11, 2009
(online)
*looks stunned at the space where hakoshen was standing*
WOw, I've never had one of my theories be right before!
This is so new to me….I dont know what to say!
Its all happening so fast…
I wished I'd prepared a little speach or something.

Mafia are good…my theories are correct…this game really is reversed!

For more Harkovast related goings on, go to the Harkovast Forum
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:43PM
crocty at 2:31PM, May 11, 2009
(offline)
Well that's it. Monkey has resorted to bribing my own voters.

I've lost this election, but to anyone who is voting for him - Monkey will screw you over in an instant just to get what he wants.
He will bribe your doctors to not tell you about your fatal illnesses, he will pay coppers to turn a blind eye to your beatings, he will burn down your house, and threaten the fire men to ignore the call.

You have severely annoyed me now, Monkey. You. Are. Going. To. Pay. ):<
I'm not really around much anymore, but here's my Tumblr, Twitter, and Deviantart. Also if you remember me from back when I was around, I'm sorry.
last edited on July 14, 2011 11:53AM
rokulily at 2:37PM, May 11, 2009
(online)
humorman

While you may feel bitter and hurt about the way the games have been played it was you who kept coming back to play. And I know this is my first time so I don't know much but it just sounds like you're playing the game like a war. It's just a game with silly people who just wanna have fun. A games a game. So if you want to play the villian go ahead, but so far all I've seen is you playing the ass.

I hope you feel better soon.
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:09PM
Ochitsukanai at 2:37PM, May 11, 2009
(online)
humorman
Then, when I was GM, everyone completely trashed my game and complained that I wasn't being fair. The best compliment I got from that game was, “The first game was better.”
You're right. I also got pissed off by the way you handled some things, but I sent a mail to apologize to you for being angry and you didn't say anything - so I assumed that you disliked me. Which could be true - anyhow, I figured it was the case.
humorman
This is stupid really, because people are just going to come up with another reason about how I was mean or being a jerk so they can justify their own contempt for me.
You're not dead yet, though. You can still say whatever constructive thing you want, and I for one will listen. I generally do listen to you, but since I assumed you disliked me, I don't tend to reply a lot to you. :\

Always, I wanna be with mew, and make believe with mew
and live in harmony harmony oh nyan
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:20PM
TheFlyingGreenMonkey at 2:39PM, May 11, 2009
(online)
crocty
Well that's it. Monkey has resorted to bribing my own voters.

I've lost this election, but to anyone who is voting for him - Monkey will screw you over in an instant just to get what he wants.
He will bribe your doctors to not tell you about your fatal illnesses, he will pay coppers to turn a blind eye to your beatings, he will burn down your house, and threaten the fire men to ignore the call.

You have severely annoyed me now, Monkey. You. Are. Going. To. Pay. ):<
I will do that and more! Cause I'm mafia!

last edited on July 14, 2011 4:17PM
Niccea at 2:39PM, May 11, 2009
(offline)
One hour and twenty minutes left of voting and initial finger pointing.

Also, would my two lead candiates start thinking about who they want to “sleep with the fishes” tonight. One of you is going to win, so you might as well start planning for it.
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:13PM
harkovast at 2:47PM, May 11, 2009
(online)
Niccea I am still planning formylast minute upset landslide victory…
what do you mean I have to be a candidate to win??
What sort of crazy rule is that?

TheFlyingGreenMonkey at 2:50PM, May 11, 2009
(online)
What the ? Is Crocty out bribing me? Give me some info here.

Aghammer at 2:51PM, May 11, 2009
(offline)
Ooops, someone is swinging the vote… a sure sign of being a, shudder, agent!!
last edited on July 14, 2011 10:47AM
the2ndredbaron at 2:51PM, May 11, 2009
(online)
you have been out bribed monkey, you need to step up your game. And is this the first everyone has voted for mayor?
last edited on July 14, 2011 4:16PM
crocty at 2:55PM, May 11, 2009
(offline)
I offered my voter two fanarts, despite being fatally ill (I have swine flu, but I guess noone here cares) an–Wait, I'm winning?

o_o

Incidentally, seing as though no night hits have been ordered, and everyone else is doing it, I'm changing my avatar again~ :D
I'm not really around much anymore, but here's my Tumblr, Twitter, and Deviantart. Also if you remember me from back when I was around, I'm sorry.
Niccea at 2:55PM, May 11, 2009
(offline)
the2ndredbaron
you have been out bribed monkey, you need to step up your game. And is this the first everyone has voted for mayor?
poliwirl100 hasn't voted yet. But yes.
TheFlyingGreenMonkey at 2:55PM, May 11, 2009
(online)
the2ndredbaron
No poliwirl100 hasn't voted yet. Also you need to tell me what he bribed you with so I can out bribe him, don't you guys know how this works?

TheFlyingGreenMonkey at 2:58PM, May 11, 2009
(online)
crocty
I offered my voter two fanarts, despite being fatally ill (I have swine flu, but I guess noone here cares) an–Wait, I'm winning?

o_o

Incidentally, seing as though no night hits have been ordered, and everyone else is doing it, I'm changing my avatar again~ :D
Not true I offered three so your a liar!

Product Placement at 2:59PM, May 11, 2009
(online)
crocty
On the nose, Humorman!

Unfortunately, the people you are insulting, are generally liked by everyone…
Humorman didn't insult me.

I guess that means I'm not liked :(

A message to Humorman

I wasn't around when this game was starting around here and thus I never experienced your game. I can tell you though that as I GMd the last game I experienced people sending me PQs regarding some of my rules being unfair or unclear. It's hard to make everyone happy, all the time.

I also suspect that you've been treated in the ways that you explained because you kinda started out like a troll. At least that was my impression when I was looking at posts made by you as you were starting out. It was hard to take you seriously after I made such assumption. Maybe other people thought the same way.

You complained about not being taken seriously and that you were ignored while you were down to earth trying to work on the clues. You then state that you've given up on it and start throwing insults around and accuse people of not playing the game right. That type of behavior is exactly the reason why people don't give you any respect. I like to play nice, even when arguing. I don't like to throw uncalled for insults or create personal vendetta against someone. While some of your stuff you post makes sense it's probably ignored because it's hidden among posts that paint you in a unfriendly light.
Those were my two cents.
If you have any other questions, please deposit a quarter.
This space for rent.
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:50PM
crocty at 3:01PM, May 11, 2009
(offline)
TheFlyingGreenMonkey
crocty

o_o

Not true I offered three so your a liar!
I offered two after you offered him one, silly billy.

Product Placement
crocty
On the nose, Humorman!

Unfortunately, the people you are insulting, are generally liked by everyone…
Humorman didn't insult me.

I guess that means I'm not liked :(
:P I didn't say that he insulted all the liked people, dude!
harkovast at 3:02PM, May 11, 2009
(online)
This sucks sooo much!
I invented the whole bribing thing!
ME!
On my own!
It took a special kind of selfishness to turn this game into an excuse to get things I want, but i did it!
I went that extra mile!
And now look!
People need more votes, and where are my bribes?
Where are my fabulous offers?
People show no appreciation for innovation these days!

In other news, stop trying to tlak to humorman, its a waste of your time, he has ignored every single thing I've said to him, both in the forums and pq (especially pq!) He just gives vague angry responses and storms off, each and every time.

Product Placement at 3:04PM, May 11, 2009
(online)
GreenMonkey you downright disgusting cur. Trying to bribe me so that I'd change my vote.

I like your thinking. I'm in. >:)
Those were my two cents.
If you have any other questions, please deposit a quarter.
This space for rent.
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:50PM
TheFlyingGreenMonkey at 3:06PM, May 11, 2009
(online)
Well, if I win I offer 2 fanart plus 20 comments to everyone who helped make it possible. Crocty if your going to out bid me I'm going to make you work for it.

Aghammer at 3:08PM, May 11, 2009
(offline)
Dude, I am so in…:)

WAFF, where-ever you are, if you are one of my brother Mafia, join us on the side of darkness!!! I mean, seriously, look at the cool suits, etc. we get as mafia as opposed to the cheap Sears suites that the agents are wearing!!!

TheFlyingGreenMonkey
Well, if I win I offer 2 fanart plus 20 comments to everyone who helped make it possible. Crocty if your going to out bid me I'm going to make you work for it.
last edited on July 14, 2011 10:47AM
Niccea at 3:13PM, May 11, 2009
(offline)
TheFlyingGreenMonkey
Ahem. I gave you the vote for the poster. I deserve something too.
TheFlyingGreenMonkey at 3:15PM, May 11, 2009
(online)
Niccea
TheFlyingGreenMonkey
Ahem. I gave you the vote for the poster. I deserve something too.
Fine! I'm going to be swamped if I actually win.

waff at 3:16PM, May 11, 2009
(online)
Aghammer
Dude, I am so in…:)

WAFF, where-ever you are, if you are one of my brother Mafia, join us on the side of darkness!!! I mean, seriously, look at the cool suits, etc. we get as mafia as opposed to the cheap Sears suites that the agents are wearing!!!

TheFlyingGreenMonkey
but in this game arn't we all on the side of darkness (so much so that it's easier to separate us into protagonists and antagonists, and even thats difficult).
and on that note.

this is not WAFF-MAN!! this malevolent artiffical inteligence that took his place when he didn't want to be mafia…he is also badly programmed.

'there is no “overkill” there is only “open fire” and “time to reload” rule #37
the things on my box are a dead squirell, a medal and a paper bag hat.
ow! I have shards of the fourth wall in my eye!
WAFF-MAN!! as of mafia VI
last edited on July 14, 2011 4:44PM
Hakoshen at 3:16PM, May 11, 2009
(offline)
TheFlyingGreenMonkey

I'm gonna hold you to that!

In fact, if I don't see a down payment I'm switchin' camps see? And I'm taking all my support with me see? Yeah, see? Yeah!
God needed the Devil, the Beatles needed the Rolling Stones, Hakoshen needs me.
I'm the enemy he requires to define him.
Soon or later, he'll bring me back to life again for another epic encounter of shouting about power levels and grimacing.
-Harkovast
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:41PM
the2ndredbaron at 3:21PM, May 11, 2009
(online)
would that be 2 fanarts plus the fanarts you have already offered me? As well as all of the comments.
last edited on July 14, 2011 4:16PM
TheFlyingGreenMonkey at 3:21PM, May 11, 2009
(online)
Hak I my word is good. As for the switching sides unless downpayment sorry but if you want to get an agent in office………..meh.

This global bribe is a you scratch my back I scratch yours. That and I demand all people still voting for Crocty to demand from him a better bribe! XD

harkovast at 3:21PM, May 11, 2009
(online)
Two fan arts for EVERY person?
Thats like 16 pictures!
and I cant count high enough to tell you how many comments!

I kinda hope you dont win for your sake with campagin promises like that!

Ochitsukanai at 3:22PM, May 11, 2009
(online)
What?

Monkey never adequately defended himself against questions earlier. It can't be denied that Hakoshen is behaving rather erratically. Aghammer also never stopped acting suspiciously - he's instantly going along with everything Monkey says, but how can that be so? Why are they ALL so sure of themselves? It's completely abnormal, it's completely suspicious. I'm nearly certain that Monkey shouldn't win this election.

I worked really hard to ensure a townie win last time because I was sick of the mafia winning. I want to work to ensure a mafia win. I'm tired of the small group defeating the large group, especially when the deciding factor is greed rather than intelligence or strategy. Come on, y'all! We can actually win this thing!

EDIT: Seriously, if there's a legitimate reason why I SHOULD be voting Monkey, I'd like to know it. The best I can do is vote by elimination - it's either gonna be Crocty or Monkey, and I really think Monkey is more suspicious. :\

Always, I wanna be with mew, and make believe with mew
and live in harmony harmony oh nyan
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:20PM

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon