MAFIA... and other forum games

Mafia X - Returning to the Classics
TheFlyingGreenMonkey at 3:24AM, July 6, 2009
(online)
Sorry about that. Apparently one of my cats had been chewwing on the phone line. I couldn't reach any other internet spot to come on. I finally just gave up on finding another cord long enough and had to move the computer so a shorter phone line would work. It took me a while to come up with that XD.((New rule for GM should be not to have cats X3)).

DAY 7 is OVER!

The lynch mob broke down Niccea’s office door. “It’s time for new management!” shouted a member of the mob with a sickening evil smile. “But don’t worry we have a present for ya,” said another holding a noose. Niccea did her best to remain calm as the mob came closer to her. She had known this day might happen and was prepared for it.

She calmly reached under her desk and pressed a button, opening a trapdoor were some of the mob stood. A few screamed as they fell throw it. It only lead to a dumpster outside but it was the perfect diversion. While the other mob members were still shocked she throw her Mayor chair at one of them. It collided with its targeted, trapping him.

She ran to a glass case that had ‘Break incase of Mafia take over,’ written on it. Breaking it she pulled out a flame thrower. “What the?!” someone shouted as Niccea let louse a jet of flame. The mob bearly managed to escape from the blaze as they ran for cover. “She melted my monocle!” shouted someone in the group. Another jet of flame caused the lynch mob to run from the building. Niccea chased after them but was confronted with a grim sight.

The mob had formed a line in front of her. All with tommy guns pointed at her. Fearing nothing Niccea charged at the line shooting flames at them as she did. “With we can’t lynch you then will execute you!” shouted a man wearing a horribly melted monocle as the mob let out a barrage of bullets. Niccea managed to make it a few more steps until a bullet hit the fuel tank to the flame thrower, which caused a huge explosion. The explosion flung the mob causing some to go flying into buildings while others were just blown off their feet. The lynch mob climbed to there feet they saw a sizable crater.

Niccea the Veteran is dead.

Night 7 has BEGUN!

last edited on July 14, 2011 4:17PM
harkovast at 4:07AM, July 6, 2009
(online)
Ouch!
The townies seem to have just thrown in the towel this game.
Where is the fight back?
The never say die attitude?

I feel the end has come.

For more Harkovast related goings on, go to the Harkovast Forum
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:43PM
gullas at 6:14AM, July 6, 2009
(offline)
well wasn't there a rule that if the mafia numbers is eaqual to the townies, the mob will win? *goes off and looks for the rules*

TheFlyingGreenMonkey
MAFIA ROLES
The mafia's win condition is to kill all townies. Unlike townies, all mafias know who each other are. All mafia members can kill once per night cycle. With the exception of the Godfather, a mafia member cannot kill a fellow mafia member.
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:39PM
Aghammer at 6:27AM, July 6, 2009
(offline)
It's been a long loooong road but it certainly looks bad for the good guys.

Gullas: Yeah, I know in acouple of the games (at least) the mafia won if they outnumbered the townies. In this case, they still have work to do. :)

Edit: and the Rival is still alive?? Wow, this could be a historic game :)

harkovast
Ouch!
The townies seem to have just thrown in the towel this game.
Where is the fight back?
The never say die attitude?

I feel the end has come.
last edited on July 14, 2011 10:47AM
Salsa at 6:57AM, July 6, 2009
(offline)
yep, one townie an inactive a serial Killer and two mafia. I think this game is over.
RAGE!
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:17PM
crocty at 8:44AM, July 6, 2009
(offline)
Gosh, it's totally unfair. :( TFGM won't allow a joint victory for the mafia and serial killer.

I wonder if we sent in a hit for TFGM, it would let us both win. :o
I'm not really around much anymore, but here's my Tumblr, Twitter, and Deviantart. Also if you remember me from back when I was around, I'm sorry.
last edited on July 14, 2011 11:53AM
harkovast at 9:05AM, July 6, 2009
(online)
Generally speaking these games are not supposed to end while the serial killer still lives.
Who is the serial killer anyway?
And how do we know they are inactive?

Salsa at 9:09AM, July 6, 2009
(offline)
Sorry i forgot about Waffman. So there are two townies an inactive a serial killer and a mafia. All the mafia has to do is hit Waff and the other townie and then lynch the serial killer. But if the serial killer kills one of the mafia, then we have a situation where the serial killer could win.
RAGE!
Salsa at 9:10AM, July 6, 2009
(offline)
harkovast
Generally speaking these games are not supposed to end while the serial killer still lives.
Who is the serial killer anyway?
And how do we know they are inactive?
where's Darth been this whole time.
RAGE!
pastel at 9:26AM, July 6, 2009
(offline)
Product Placement
I just want to add something. Since Niccea is still protected by a bodyguard (unless the second one has been killed and I didn't notice) she should be immune to the horse head attack.

I checked the past 3 mafia games and this one to be sure, and all the bodyguards do is stop her from dying. The horsehead attack affects her powers only.
. K.A.L.A.-dan! Fujoshi! Mafia MASS MURDERER! Kitty and Pastel :D
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:40PM
waff at 10:17AM, July 6, 2009
(online)
Salsa
Sorry i forgot about Waffman. So there are two townies an inactive a serial killer and a mafia. All the mafia has to do is hit Waff and the other townie and then lynch the serial killer. But if the serial killer kills one of the mafia, then we have a situation where the serial killer could win.
you know had you not said that I may have had a chance to survive.

'there is no “overkill” there is only “open fire” and “time to reload” rule #37
the things on my box are a dead squirell, a medal and a paper bag hat.
ow! I have shards of the fourth wall in my eye!
WAFF-MAN!! as of mafia VI
last edited on July 14, 2011 4:44PM
Salsa at 10:40AM, July 6, 2009
(offline)
waff
Salsa
oh sorry I forgot that you may be the god father.
RAGE!
waff at 10:44AM, July 6, 2009
(online)
Salsa
waff
Salsa
oh sorry I forgot that you may be the god father.
…no but you've just drawn attention to me and the mafia's'll likley kill me now.

harkovast at 10:55AM, July 6, 2009
(online)
Well maybe the serial killer will take out a mafia first…

Product Placement at 12:02PM, July 6, 2009
(online)
pastel
Product Placement
I just want to add something. Since Niccea is still protected by a bodyguard (unless the second one has been killed and I didn't notice) she should be immune to the horse head attack.

I checked the past 3 mafia games and this one to be sure, and all the bodyguards do is stop her from dying. The horsehead attack affects her powers only.

Well I say that the horse head attack should be canceled if the paramedics or bodyguards are protecting the target.

Also, if the paramedics are protecting someone during the night that the mad hatter is planting the bomb on said person, they should be able to intercept it.
Those were my two cents.
If you have any other questions, please deposit a quarter.
This space for rent.
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:51PM
pastel at 12:06PM, July 6, 2009
(offline)
Product Placement
Well I say that the horse head attack should be canceled if the paramedics or bodyguards are protecting the target.

Also, if the paramedics are protecting someone during the night that the mad hatter is planting the bomb on said person, they should be able to intercept it.

I agree with the bomb but not the horsehead.

Thinking abstractly, while killing and bombs are physical attacks, the horesehead is more of a mental one. So while a bodyguard should be able to protect against physical attacks, the latter makes less sense.

Unless we get a new role like “psychiatrist” lol.

But I liked crocty's version of the horesehead best, where he put in limits like you cant attack the same person two nights in a row, and so on.
Product Placement at 12:14PM, July 6, 2009
(online)
I ruled that the bodyguard or the paramedic would get rid of the horse head before the intended target would discover it. Thus, the psychological attack would be ignored.

This actually happened in a game that I was running. Someone was targeted with the horse head and the mad hatter during the same game. The same person was being protected by a paramedic that night. Since no established rules had been placed at the time, I decided to allow the paramedic to cancel both attacks. I counted the bomb interception as a hit prevention, meaning that a mob hit during the same night would have killed the person, and the horse head removal as a freebee since it wouldn't kill the person.

Funny enough. During the same night, the said paramedic was killed by the vigilante so I decided to paint that individual as the nr.1 model citizen who saved kittens from trees and donated money for charity so that it would appear as if the vigilante was a terrible judge of character. ^^
Those were my two cents.
This space for rent.
pastel at 12:28PM, July 6, 2009
(offline)
Product Placement
I ruled that the bodyguard or the paramedic would get rid of the horse head before the intended target would discover it. Thus, the psychological attack would be ignored.

That makes sense :o

But I'd be worried if it maybe unbalances things. I guess it's for the gm to decide in the end.
harkovast at 1:13PM, July 6, 2009
(online)
If a GM does not like the rule he can always change it, it is really up to the games master to do the game anyway he wants.

I am planning to run a game with no mafia or serial killers and no vigilante.
Should be pretty exciting!

waff at 3:23PM, July 6, 2009
(online)
hello?

TheFlyingGreenMonkey at 3:29PM, July 6, 2009
(online)
I've stop accepting actions. Nar will be up at 12GMT or in a half an hour

Niccea at 4:13PM, July 6, 2009
(offline)
How are the Hark narratives coming?
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:13PM
TheFlyingGreenMonkey at 4:15PM, July 6, 2009
(online)
Night 7 is OVER!!

Waff know tonight would be the night. There were three townies left and he saw what was happening not like the others, who were only blind sheep. He was preparing his box’s defense when a figure appeared across the street. “Your top on my list Waff,” said the figure as he came running across the street. He had a metal club like object in his head, no not a club but a wrench!

“By me some time Squirrel Lad!” Waff shouted as he throw a dead squirrel at his attacker. The squirrel landed on top of the attacker’s hat. “Get this thing off me!” screamed the attacker. Waff set up his box defenses as the attacker managed to get the dead squirrel off of him. “That’s it! This means war!” shouted the figure as he charged the box again. Waff activated the lasers but the attacker used his shinny wrench to act like a mirror and bounce the laser at Waff. Waff didn’t see it coming and the killer beam hit him.

Waff the townie is dead.

Avalon comics had been busy at the edge of town trying to figure out a way to get passed TFGM’s energy force field. He was surprised by a gun shot. He looked around to see a figure with sparkling eyes. “I’m sorry AC but your about to become part of the past” the figure said as it raised the gun to point at AC’s head since that was the only part of him to seem unprotected by armor. AC was prepared though and unleashed his bee trap upon his attacker.

Bees swarmed at the figure. “No bees please!” The figure shouted as he ran down the street. AC chased after making sure his bees did the trick. They ran into a store where the attacker grabbed a little plastic bear. He threw it at AC and shot it right before it reached him. The shot caused the container to explode and cover AC in its sticky sweet contents. “Whats this?!” AC said as the bees that he had somehow been leading swarmed him. “Agh!” he shouted as he tried to fight off the bees.

Avalon comics the townie is dead.

The Godfather had been waiting in the shadows for far too long. It was personal now. He went after Darth. He searched all over town but he was no where to be found. “How the moron did escaped me!? I mean I have two eyes!” he said frustrated. He decided to let out some steam by shooting randomly in the air. Then he heard a scream and Darth fell from a nearby roof top. “That’s were he has been hiding!” shouted Darth’s killer.

Darth the bodyguard is dead.

Day 8 has BEGUN!!

Niccea at 4:24PM, July 6, 2009
(offline)
And now the mafia will lynch the serial killer…
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:13PM
TheFlyingGreenMonkey at 4:24PM, July 6, 2009
(online)
Niccea
How are the Hark narratives coming?
Good I have the first day and night all inked and done. I just need to ink the rest and I'll be done :D. I'll give you the First day and nights pages after I let someone finish up some phone calls ;D Thanks agian for letting me help out with the Mafia comic.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Okay since there is now two mafia and one serial killer unless there is some kind of plot or something to turn the tide I'm just concluding that the mafia have won. But to be sportmen like I'll wait to accept the lynch votes to make sure. Once I've gotten them I will create the ending nar.

ParkerFarker at 4:31PM, July 6, 2009
(online)
oh damn. Well sorry Niccea for doubting you were a townie. Trust no one I always say.

“We are in the stickiest situation since Sticky the stick insect got stuck on a sticky bun.” - Blackadder
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:38PM
Product Placement at 4:38PM, July 6, 2009
(online)
1.WAFF-MAN!!the Townie killed Night 7
2.Bocaj the Vigilante killed Night 1
3.the2ndredbaronthe Townie killed Night 2
4.gullas the mafia member lynched Day 3
5.Niccea the Great Deceiver the Veteran lynched Day 7
6.InuYasha_Rulesthe Townie lynched Day 2
7.ParkerFarker] the Townie killed Night 6
8.KillerBobthe Townie lynched Day 5
9.Crocty
10.kitty17 the Mad Hatter killed Night 6
11.D_Dude the Townie killed Night 6
12.Product Placement the Townie killed Night 6
13.Ochitsukanai the bodyguard killed Night 5
14.Hakoshen the Paranoid killed Night 6
15.Salsa the Townie killed Night 4
16.pastel
17.Avalon comicsthe Townie killed Night 7
18.humorman
19.Exzachly the paramedic killed Night 5
20.Aghammer the detective killed Night 5
21.DarthVaderS1999the Bodyguard killed Night 7
22.Harkovastthe Paramedic killed Night 2
23.therealtj the townie lynched Day 4

huh!?

Man, this was one bloody game.
Those were my two cents.
This space for rent.
harkovast at 4:43PM, July 6, 2009
(online)
TFGM you gave humourman a good role? WTF?
Though it does confirm my “always lynch humourman” philosophy.

Aghammer at 4:45PM, July 6, 2009
(offline)
Isn't that cool? HAHA, AND, we should always assume Crocty is mafia and lynch him! Ah, the evil!!

Product Placement
Man, this was one bloody game.
Aghammer at 4:47PM, July 6, 2009
(offline)
yeah, that is not right man.. in the future REROLL!

harkovast
TFGM you gave humourman a good role? WTF?
Though it does confirm my “always lynch humourman” philosophy.

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon