MAFIA... and other forum games

Mafia XI - They did the Mash
Sea_Cow at 4:41PM, July 16, 2009
(offline)
Salsa
Sea_Cow
I'm no fan of dying, but isn't the detailed description of my horrific demise taking a little long? That can't be good.
don't forget he's gotta do Ozone's too.

Oh rite. Well, no matter what, I get more time to BAWWWW about getting killed off so early.
I am so happy to finally be back home
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:27PM
Salsa at 4:45PM, July 16, 2009
(offline)
waff
Salsa
waff
Salsa
waff
*WAILA* *_* You will be torn to bits by silver, garlic and flamethrower equipped drones and you will take it like a man or monster.
What happens if he takes it like a chipmunk?
*WAILA* *_* It will not be pretty I can tell you that much.
You and the Emeryll's AI would get along splendidly, much to my chagrin.
*WAILA* *_*? Emeryll? what is an emeryll and what is this AI you speak of like?
The Emeryll is my armed cargo starship. An AI is an artificial intelligence. The Emeryll's is a sadistic one with a penchant for coming up with hellish firing solutions and evasive maneuvers. She also likes to suggest that I attack any other starship we encounter.
RAGE!
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:17PM
Sea_Cow at 4:46PM, July 16, 2009
(offline)
I will take it like a manatee.
Product Placement at 4:47PM, July 16, 2009
(online)
Narration

Wild accusations, backed up with flimsy evidence, at best, are thrown around the town. Who's a monster? Who isn't one? Will those who are not monsters now, be one tomorrow?

The crowd is now restless. Nothing was done yesterday to appease them, since pacifists seem to run the town. A mob gathers in the town square, coming from the west side. “We found one!” cheered the crowd, dragging with them Sea_cow. The look on their faces suggest that they're eager to see somebody hang.

“Not so fast!” is heard, as another crowd enters the square from the east side. With them is Ozoneocean in chains.

“Here is the monster that needs to be killed!”
“No way! If there's anyone who should be lynched, it's this one!”
“Can't we just lynch them both?” Asks a small voiced person in the crowd.
The hottest heads in the crowd pause and turn red with embarrassed, feeling stupid for not thinking about that possibility.
“Prepare the gallows for a double order” Screams a townie, eager to take charge of the mob. He puts a mask over his face and appointed himself as the executioner.

“Negative” States WAILA. She's brought to the center in wheelbarrows. “I apologize that the mayor couldn't be here. I'm supervising the execution on his behalf.”
“There's no need for that!” Yells the executioner. “We already have things under control.”
“Negative. The desired procedure, as stated by Waff, is that the subjects must undergo the test of truth.”
“It'll be a cold day in hell before I start listening to a machine. We're hanging them high.” Yells the pompous townie as he spits his last words through the mask.

First it's Sea_Cow's turn. The lovable chap is dragged, kicking and screaming to the gallows. He's insisted his innocence the entire time. “Are my words falling on deaf ears? Are you too afraid to speak to the man who you are sentencing to death? Am I being too dramatic?”
As his please are ignored, the noose is tightened around his neck.
“Wait. The pardoner is here.” Is heard from the crowd as TheFlyingGreenMonkey appears.
With an annoyed sigh the executioner calls him out. “Oh great. I suppose you'll be using your flower powers to save these monsters again, aren't you?”
“No I will not.” Says TFGM as he stops to observe the scene.
Surprised by this, the executioner makes the final preparations. “Today you will all see justice!”
Sea_cow calms down, abounding all hope. “Looks like this is it, then. You guys are sending an innocent man and ozone to the gallows. You'll see. You'll all see!”
And those were his last words as the rope snaps. All chatter vanishes as the square enters a state of cold silence, occasionally broken by Sea_Cows chokes and struggle for air. His legs kick to the sides. His face turns red, then blue. A life leaves this world.

Sea_cow the townie is dead.

There is a small moment of silence as the town morns the loss but it's quickly broken when the executioner demands the next sacrifice, in a state of intoxicating power trip.
Couple of townies place a noose around Ozoneocean as they prepare him for the hanging. This time they're sure to have a monster. The executioner pulls the lever and the platform gives way, sending Ozoneocean spiraling down the hole. As the rope snaps a crack is heard in his throat.

Ozonocean the townie is dead.

“Oh nuts.” States the executioner. “Looks like a strike two. Bring him down boys. The least we can do is give these two poor souls a decent burial.”
The villagers gather around Ozone's corpse and loosen the chains around him.
“This was unnecessary” states WAILA as the executioner walks down the steps of the gallows.
The townie removes his mask and points at the computer with a threading tone. “Look, machine. We have a problem in this town and we did something about it! That's more then can be said about this leadership.”
A scream stating “LOOK OUT! HE'S LOOSE!” interrupts the argument as townies are flung to the side. Free from his chains, Ozoneocean makes a jump at the executioner and bites him in the neck, tearing off his Adam's apple.
“Lynch me will you?” Shouts Ozone with his bloodied mouth and makes a charge for WAILA
Opening up a side compartment, a flamethrower emerges from the computer, scorching the rampaging Zombie.
Ozone's flesh seems surprisingly combustible as he ignites like a rag doll soaked in petrol. Almost immediately, he collapses on the ground and turns to ash.

Ozonocean the Zombie Leader is dead.

With that, the powers that sustained his minions are gone.

Avalon comics the Zombie is dead.

Realizing what just happened, the townies gather around the computer.

“So… about that test of truth…” States WAILA
“It will be used from now on!” The townies reply.

Day 3 is over.

Night 3 has begun.
Those were my two cents.
If you have any other questions, please deposit a quarter.
This space for rent.
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:51PM
Ochitsukanai at 4:49PM, July 16, 2009
(online)
I was right…Sea Cow wasn't suspicious and Ozone was the zombie leader…

And now, being correct, I am going to die hideously as everyone and their friggin' sister attacks me. Please protect me >_<

Always, I wanna be with mew, and make believe with mew
and live in harmony harmony oh nyan
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:20PM
crocty at 4:49PM, July 16, 2009
(offline)
Holy shit awesome! YESSSS

Sorry Sea_cow, i was gonna change my vote, but I don't think it would've made a difference anyway…
I'm not really around much anymore, but here's my Tumblr, Twitter, and Deviantart. Also if you remember me from back when I was around, I'm sorry.
last edited on July 14, 2011 11:53AM
Sea_Cow at 4:51PM, July 16, 2009
(offline)
Dead and innocent Sea_Cow is dead and innocent. Bai guize.
GarBonzo Bean at 4:52PM, July 16, 2009
(offline)
Man this makes me look bad but I didn't know, I swear!
If its popsicle, its possible!
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:32PM
gullas at 4:52PM, July 16, 2009
(offline)
aw, I'm sorry Sea_Cow, but in war there will always be some collateral damage… BUT HEY at least I can finally offer you all some seacow meat since these monsters were almost putting me out of buisness :) *starts preparing the seacow into small pieces and wraps 'em in paper* fresh 2lb of seacow, only 5,99TC (Townstonian Currency)
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:39PM
Sea_Cow at 4:56PM, July 16, 2009
(offline)
Dead, innocent and delicious Sea_Cow is dead, innocent and delicious. Come get sum, everybody. :)
waff at 4:58PM, July 16, 2009
(online)
Salsa
waff
Salsa
waff
Salsa
waff
*WAILA* *_* You will be torn to bits by silver, garlic and flamethrower equipped drones and you will take it like a man or monster.
What happens if he takes it like a chipmunk?
*WAILA* *_* It will not be pretty I can tell you that much.
You and the Emeryll's AI would get along splendidly, much to my chagrin.
*WAILA* *_*? Emeryll? what is an emeryll and what is this AI you speak of like?
The Emeryll is my armed cargo starship. An AI is an artificial intelligence. The Emeryll's is a sadistic one with a penchant for coming up with hellish firing solutions and evasive maneuvers. She also likes to suggest that I attack any other starship we encounter.
*WAILA* o_-' the emeryll ai is female? *_*

*waff* wow…I guess I owe ochi an apology.

'there is no “overkill” there is only “open fire” and “time to reload” rule #37
the things on my box are a dead squirell, a medal and a paper bag hat.
ow! I have shards of the fourth wall in my eye!
WAFF-MAN!! as of mafia VI
last edited on July 14, 2011 4:44PM
Niccea at 4:59PM, July 16, 2009
(offline)
*Gives Ozone a giant hug* He always did say he would bite me. I was killed by the power of love.
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:13PM
Exzachly at 5:00PM, July 16, 2009
(online)
Shazam. Town might actually win this thing!
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:25PM
Product Placement at 5:01PM, July 16, 2009
(online)
Sea_cow. You and everyone else who's died are allowed to Dead Talk.

However, discussing clues and telling us who you think is a monster is strictly forbidden. Abide by those rules and you can chat with us like a friendly ghost.

Also, it's forbidden to pass any insider knowledge to the living, via PQ's.

Sorry for the late narration. As I stated, I got held back by an uncertain lynch result and a massive amounts of last minute vote chances.
Those were my two cents.
This space for rent.
gullas at 5:04PM, July 16, 2009
(offline)
Sea_Cow
Dead, innocent and delicious Sea_Cow is dead, innocent and delicious. Come get sum, everybody. :)

It's perfect for your BBQ, perfect as a fishing bait, you can use it as a soap and you can eat it RAW!!! Come and get some *starts munchin on Sea_Cow meat* actually tastes a little salty… so you DON'T have to SALT it!!!
Only 5,99TC and if you buy 10lb or more, I'll throw in A RANDOM “last night's road-kill”
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:39PM
harkovast at 5:05PM, July 16, 2009
(online)
Well done ochi!
Though I should point out, the fact that ozone was guilty does not mean ochi is innocent. She could still be a werewolf or a vampire.

I am not saying that she is, this isn't an accusation, but lets just be aware of the possibility.

For more Harkovast related goings on, go to the Harkovast Forum
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:43PM
Salsa at 5:05PM, July 16, 2009
(offline)
waff
Salsa

yes, the ship is a brick but when she talks to me on the bridge and in the engineering bay she uses a Hologram avatar she made. You know, it is really creepy to see a really beautiful women in a flowing dress get excited about killing people.
RAGE!
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:17PM
Product Placement at 5:11PM, July 16, 2009
(online)
Btw. I'm curious to know. Was anyone fooled by the fake “Ozone the townie is dead” announcement?
Those were my two cents.
This space for rent.
waff at 5:11PM, July 16, 2009
(online)
Salsa
waff
Salsa

yes, the ship is a brick but when she talks to me on the bridge and in the engineering bay she uses a Hologram avatar she made. You know, it is really creepy to see a really beautiful women in a flowing dress get excited about killing people.
*WAILA* %*_*'
*waff* ya know. That's the first time I've seen WAILA tongue tied.

waff at 5:13PM, July 16, 2009
(online)
Product Placement
Btw. I'm curious to know. Was anyone fooled by the fake “Ozone the townie is dead” announcement?
*waff* *nervously raises hand* yeah.

Sea_Cow at 5:18PM, July 16, 2009
(offline)
Product Placement

Until I scrolled down. Before that I was like, “Nice job fuckfaces, you killed two townies,” but then I was like, “Oh good, ozone was a bad guy.”
Ochitsukanai at 5:18PM, July 16, 2009
(online)
Product Placement
YES.

I nearly died right then, even WITHOUT being lynched. o_o;;

Niccea at 5:19PM, July 16, 2009
(offline)
Ochitsukanai
Product Placement
YES.

No. But that is cause I asked you if he was or wasn't. And ozone and I had a long talk about how wrong it is to start a zombie harem.
Sea_Cow at 5:20PM, July 16, 2009
(offline)
Niccea
Ochitsukanai
Product Placement
YES.

No. But that is cause I asked you if he was or wasn't.

Hey, wait, does that mean I can ask PP?
Hakoshen at 5:26PM, July 16, 2009
(offline)
Niccea
Ochitsukanai
Product Placement
YES.

No. But that is cause I asked you if he was or wasn't. And ozone and I had a long talk about how wrong it is to start a zombie harem.

………………..what?
God needed the Devil, the Beatles needed the Rolling Stones, Hakoshen needs me.
I'm the enemy he requires to define him.
Soon or later, he'll bring me back to life again for another epic encounter of shouting about power levels and grimacing.
-Harkovast
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:41PM
Product Placement at 5:29PM, July 16, 2009
(online)
Sea_Cow
Hey, wait, does that mean I can ask PP?

If players prove themselves to be trustworthy, insider information is occasionally divulged to dead players. Although it's a privilege that's normally reserved for ex-GMs.

If I find out that anyone is spreading confidential information to living members via PQ's or other methods, they're immediately put in a “do not trust” list.
Those were my two cents.
This space for rent.
Aghammer at 5:31PM, July 16, 2009
(offline)
Steaks anyone?
last edited on July 14, 2011 10:47AM
Niccea at 5:33PM, July 16, 2009
(offline)
XD I'm just kidding hakoshen. Ozone and I didn't really have that talk, but everyone knows that is his dream.
Ochitsukanai at 5:33PM, July 16, 2009
(online)
Aghammer
Steaks anyone?
If I'd died, it'd be dinosaur steaks…

I…I've lost my appetite… o_o;;

Product Placement at 5:36PM, July 16, 2009
(online)
Ochitsukanai
If I'd died, it'd be dinosaur steaks…
Ochitsukanai
dinosaur
Wait?… Didn't I kill all of you, couple of games ago?
Those were my two cents.
This space for rent.

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon