MAFIA... and other forum games

Mafia XI - They did the Mash
TheFlyingGreenMonkey at 12:26PM, July 17, 2009
(online)
crocty
TheFlyingGreenMonkey
I told you guys killer was townie. Looks like Helsing team dosn't trust me :/

Dancing banana! Did you mention “WAR”? Hak is leader…or Hark. One or both.
Ochi told you guys I was townie too! Looks like the helsing team doesn't trust her either.

Well okay, for good reason, but she was speaking the truth. :( :( :(
Yeah not a good start guys :/

last edited on July 14, 2011 4:17PM
kitty17 at 12:27PM, July 17, 2009
(offline)
crocty
TheFlyingGreenMonkey
I told you guys killer was townie. Looks like Helsing team dosn't trust me :/

Dancing banana! Did you mention “WAR”? Hak is leader…or Hark. One or both.
Ochi told you guys I was townie too! Looks like the helsing team doesn't trust her either.

Well okay, for good reason, but she was speaking the truth. :( :( :(

I told you guys gullas was innocent, looks like the van helsing team doesn't trust him either.

ok I never really said that…but crocty made me finish the combo

K.A.L.A.-dan! Moe Maid ;3
Pastel and Kitty :3
last edited on July 14, 2011 1:19PM
harkovast at 1:04PM, July 17, 2009
(online)
I dont know who to vote for yet, so I am open to suggestions/ bribes. (mainly bribes!)

For more Harkovast related goings on, go to the Harkovast Forum
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:43PM
Niccea at 1:41PM, July 17, 2009
(offline)
So that is what PP was laughing about last night….
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:13PM
Salsa at 1:43PM, July 17, 2009
(offline)
Niccea
So that is what PP was laughing about last night….
probably
RAGE!
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:17PM
rokulily at 1:58PM, July 17, 2009
(online)
Well looking at it… I would suggest hark or hak or even possibly naughtelos.

sorry hark but that whole narritive where the werewolf leader is yelling at the werewolf sounds a lot like the speaker in HARKOVAST(go read it! wink wink, nudge nudge)And the story is very warlike.

Though haks story is pretty warlike itself…
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:09PM
GarBonzo Bean at 2:03PM, July 17, 2009
(offline)
Hark and Hak do seem like pretty likely suspects…..
If its popsicle, its possible!
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:32PM
Renga Studio at 2:11PM, July 17, 2009
(online)
(Renga peeks out of a manhole in the middle of the street.)

:neenjah: Wow! Keeping a low profile actually worked! Those monsters don't even know I'm here! 8D I dunno why, but I have a sudden urge to go grave robbing all of a sudden…

Or was that cradle robbing? Eh, I'll just do whatever I feel like.
Renga: How are you everyone !!
Renga: All your weather are control by me.
Renga: I has a weather machine.
DrunkDuck: What you say !!
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:04PM
GarBonzo Bean at 2:19PM, July 17, 2009
(offline)
I'm voting Hak. His comic seems more war-like and he even has the word war in his signature! Besides, Hark's bribes and his funny (yet confusing) comments will keep him from getting lynched
If its popsicle, its possible!
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:32PM
Hakoshen at 2:44PM, July 17, 2009
(offline)
rokulily
Though haks story is pretty warlike itself…

Pretty warlike?! My story is ABOUT war! It's in my sig! (which you should click by the way, and read from page one to current every day!(And hey, while you're there, check out my recommended comics, one of which is Harkovast!(oh, and don't forget to favorite both if you haven't already))) However, on that very issue, the hero wants out, and there was nothing about it being personal or hating anyone. And suffer my wrath? That is so old world.

However;

Townie is minding his own business.
A werewolf appears.
Werewolf uses growl.
Townie soils his pants.
Townie uses silver.
It's super effective!
Werewolf runs away.
Townie gains 1 xp and a bowl of Trildrum.
As science helps unlock the mysteries of life like how you can save a thumb, who has lost the rest of the body.

In sequence, Clue #1. Very obviously about gaming, but most specifically, turn based RPGS. Like Pokemon, or Final Fantasy. Which are both mentioned on Nuclear Hand's profile.
Clue #2. Science and talk of an isolated thumb, reminiscent of a nuclear hand, one might say; the epitome of science and… well a hand. Without a body.

Clearly, because of his title, he wasn't the leader, but probably a conversion.

What I'm more curious about, or perhaps confused about, is wehre the clues about the failed conversion begin and the killing of Ochi begin. At the end of the game, or the end of the talk about the thumb?
God needed the Devil, the Beatles needed the Rolling Stones, Hakoshen needs me.
I'm the enemy he requires to define him.
Soon or later, he'll bring me back to life again for another epic encounter of shouting about power levels and grimacing.
-Harkovast
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:41PM
Sea_Cow at 2:57PM, July 17, 2009
(offline)
GarBonzo Bean
Hark and Hak do seem like pretty likely suspects…..

You be quiet about who's a likely suspect.
I am so happy to finally be back home
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:27PM
ParkerFarker at 3:12PM, July 17, 2009
(online)
yeah sorry Sea_Cow, I was too late to change my vote… you were already dead. I'll vote to kill Inu just for you!

“We are in the stickiest situation since Sticky the stick insect got stuck on a sticky bun.” - Blackadder
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:39PM
Exzachly at 3:23PM, July 17, 2009
(online)
I actually thought ochi might have been a vamp once ozone turned out to be zombie leader, since she was so certain Oz was a zombie. I mean, I believed it too, but not nearly as strongly as she did. Naturally, all the vamps knew exactly who the zombie leader was, since they no doubt knew who Herio was attacking that night (unless for some reason, he failed to let his teammates know who he was gonna attack).

I'll get crackin on these clues later tonight, company's coming over.
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:25PM
Sea_Cow at 3:47PM, July 17, 2009
(offline)
Exzachly
I actually thought ochi might have been a vamp once ozone turned out to be zombie leader, since she was so certain Oz was a zombie. I mean, I believed it too, but not nearly as strongly as she did. Naturally, all the vamps knew exactly who the zombie leader was, since they no doubt knew who Herio was attacking that night (unless for some reason, he failed to let his teammates know who he was gonna attack).

I'll get crackin on these clues later tonight, company's coming over.

Very true.

And personally, the fact that someone voted me, an innocent to be killed is no basis for lynching. So you may want to hold your horses on InuYasha.
I am so happy to finally be back home
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:27PM
Exzachly at 11:22PM, July 17, 2009
(online)
Alright, I've checked all the little stuff just to make sure nothing striking came up. “Shadowy figure”, “Figure from afar”, “standing on a rooftop”, “promises are made to be broken”, “twain”, all came up with nothing or way too many to be considered a legitimate clue. So, rest assured the clues to look at here are the sunken/angry brow and war talk.

People with sunken/angry brows in their avis or sigs:
TFGM - avi
Salsa - avi (sunken, but clearly not angry)
Hakoshen - sig, comic icon, angry.
Harkovast - Avi, angry.

Harkovast's comic is about war. And Salsa makes mention of WWII and fighter planes in his profile (man, it really looks like I'm picking on salsa, huh?). But the war stuff fits Hakoshen far better than anyone else. His comic icon has him in military uniform, his sig says that “retail can be a warzone”. If war is a clue, its best directed at Hak. Overall, Hak is our best bet.

The failed attempt… gotta agree with Hak that its most likely Nuclear Hand. If its somehow not him, it could also possibly be GarBonzo. All the talk about the thumb… Garbonso's comic is called “Thumbs up”.
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:25PM
Anthony Mercer at 11:32PM, July 17, 2009
(online)
Okay, I just read, like, a hundred posts to catch up. And now I see we lost more townies than monsters in the night. Um… nice going, guys.

I'm agreeing with those who say the clues point to Hakoshen. I mean, he might as well be renamed WarringWarsOfWar.
Don't take any of the above seriously. It is in my nature to joke.
last edited on July 14, 2011 10:53AM
harkovast at 11:43PM, July 17, 2009
(online)
Oh come on!
My avatar is not angry and does not stand on a roof top!
He is just stern due to the seriousness of the wisdom I impart through these messages to you all.

Salsa actually mentions WW2 in his profile, so I think he should be a top suspect.
Also, he looks at me funny sometimes.

gullas at 11:57PM, July 17, 2009
(offline)
hmmm somehow I actually got to get on a computer(despite me being utterly drunk at the moment…) but these darn monster hunters… oh well…
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:39PM
harkovast at 12:04AM, July 18, 2009
(online)
anthony mercer, if you looked at my comic, one page 12, you will see clear evidence that I could not possibly be a monster.

ParkerFarker at 12:17AM, July 18, 2009
(online)
Sea_Cow
And personally, the fact that someone voted me, an innocent to be killed is no basis for lynching. So you may want to hold your horses on InuYasha.

oh jeez, sorry for wanting to avenge you, GOD! some people don't know how to take friendliness! GOD! you say this, I was too late to do it, I try to make it up, you say “no”! SOME! PEOPLE! I'll switch my vote to Hak-attack!

“We are in the stickiest situation since Sticky the stick insect got stuck on a sticky bun.” - Blackadder
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:39PM
TheFlyingGreenMonkey at 12:25AM, July 18, 2009
(online)
Exzachly
Clue that points at TFGM
I am one of the two SFM roles. Waff is the other. So at this point I'd just watch me incase another clue ends up pointing at me ;D .

Also if you looked at my “The Rejects” comic page 5 you'd know I didn't do it.

Aghammer at 1:03AM, July 18, 2009
(offline)
Heck yeah man, just get a shipment in… brought by and pick them up. Also, I have the special silver, wood and explosive rounds.

Salsa
hey ag, got any railgun amm0?
last edited on July 14, 2011 10:47AM
Aghammer at 1:05AM, July 18, 2009
(offline)
Crocty is never really innocent… and how would you know, hmmm?
Ochitsukanai
Just as planned. I hoped to be so obvious a threat or a vampire that you would come after me yourself, werewolf leader, not knowing what my defense was. I sacrificed myself for clues, knowing that I would be short-lived by nature.

So here is your shining chance to wipe out another monster type, innocents. I, too, was once a townie…

P.S. - Didn't I tell y'all Crocty was innocent…how many times… -_-;;
last edited on July 14, 2011 10:47AM
TheFlyingGreenMonkey at 1:35AM, July 18, 2009
(online)
Any hollow tips :3
Aghammer
Heck yeah man, just get a shipment in… brought by and pick them up. Also, I have the special silver, wood and explosive rounds.

Salsa
hey ag, got any railgun amm0?

Anthony Mercer at 2:05AM, July 18, 2009
(online)
harkovast
anthony mercer, if you looked at my comic, one page 12, you will see clear evidence that I could not possibly be a monster.
Anthony Mercer
I'm agreeing with those who say the clues point to Hakoshen. I mean, he might as well be renamed WarringWarsOfWar.
Read it carefully.
last edited on July 14, 2011 10:53AM
TheFlyingGreenMonkey at 2:12AM, July 18, 2009
(online)
Anthony Mercer
harkovast
Anthony Mercer
Read it carefully.

Anthony why do you still accuse Hark so? X3

harkovast at 2:32AM, July 18, 2009
(online)
Mercer I dont udnerstand your hate campaign against me.
Are you one of my old enemies (humourman, LOS) under a new ID, comming for revenge?
Your behaviour is very suspicious!
YOU ARE A MONSTER! ADMIT IT!

rokulily at 2:40AM, July 18, 2009
(online)
Exzachly
Alright, I've checked all the little stuff just to make sure nothing striking came up. “Shadowy figure”, “Figure from afar”, “standing on a rooftop”, “promises are made to be broken”, “twain”, all came up with nothing or way too many to be considered a legitimate clue. So, rest assured the clues to look at here are the sunken/angry brow and war talk.

TFGM - avi
Harkovast - Avi, angry.

Harkovast's comic is about war. And Salsa makes mention of WWII and fighter planes in his profile (man, it really looks like I'm picking on salsa, huh?). But the war stuff fits Hakoshen far better than anyone else. His comic icon has him in military uniform, his sig says that “retail can be a warzone”. If war is a clue, its best directed at Hak. Overall, Hak is our best bet.

The failed attempt… gotta agree with Hak that its most likely Nuclear Hand. If its somehow not him, it could also possibly be GarBonzo. All the talk about the thumb… Garbonso's comic is called “Thumbs up”.

I'm pretty sure the rules state that if two monsters fight with the same defense weapon (the torch) they both die. I think our dead werewolf was the same wolf with the failed attack and he's in ochi's story to distract and make it more interesting. So right now on the street should be only 1 werewolf, 2 vampires, 2 bodyguards, and 1 van helsing. And in office SHOULD be the 2 smf but who knows for sure. And the hunters can overlap the remaining townies, smf, and bodyguards. There are 13 people in town with unknown status and 4 with maybe monsters but NOT leaders status(the innocents and nuc hand)
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:09PM
Hakoshen at 3:28AM, July 18, 2009
(offline)
Exzachly
TFGM - avi
Harkovast - Avi, angry.

Well, if we're all going to start quoting pages to talk about how we didn't do it, then let's all take a gander at the whole point of my comic, that's right, start at page one and read the whole thing, which is our hero trying to leave the warzone, not exterminating everyone else, and my avatar is not angry, not at all!

And really folks, honestly, when has the obvious clue ever been the right one?
God needed the Devil, the Beatles needed the Rolling Stones, Hakoshen needs me.
I'm the enemy he requires to define him.
Soon or later, he'll bring me back to life again for another epic encounter of shouting about power levels and grimacing.
-Harkovast
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:41PM
Anthony Mercer at 4:00AM, July 18, 2009
(online)
harkovast
Mercer I dont udnerstand your hate campaign against me.
Are you one of my old enemies (humourman, LOS) under a new ID, comming for revenge?
Your behaviour is very suspicious!
YOU ARE A MONSTER! ADMIT IT!

*rolls eyes across room*
last edited on July 14, 2011 10:54AM

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon