MAFIA... and other forum games

Mafia XI - They did the Mash
therealtj at 12:23PM, July 19, 2009
(online)
harkovast
Hakoshen looks a lot more jolly as a werewolf.
Life is always fun when you are furry!
Amen to that! :D

“The only moral it is possible to draw from this story is that one should never throw the letter Q into a privet bush, but unfortunately there are times when it is unavoidable.”
-Douglas Adams, The Restaurant At the End of the Universe
last edited on July 14, 2011 4:27PM
ParkerFarker at 12:32PM, July 19, 2009
(online)
Salsa
EDIT: since it looks like this is going to be wrapped up in a few days, I am going go ahead and say that i would really appreciate your votes in the GM election.

sorry Salsa, TFGM already beat you to asking. He asked right after this game's elections.

therealtj
harkovast
Hakoshen looks a lot more jolly as a werewolf.
Life is always fun when you are furry!

hey, can I join in on this furry fun? I've got the fuuurrrrr

“We are in the stickiest situation since Sticky the stick insect got stuck on a sticky bun.” - Blackadder
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:39PM
Salsa at 12:34PM, July 19, 2009
(offline)
ParkerFarker
Salsa
EDIT: since it looks like this is going to be wrapped up in a few days, I am going go ahead and say that i would really appreciate your votes in the GM election.

sorry Salsa, TFGM already beat you to asking. He asked right after this game's elections.
Can I get your mayor vote if i don't get GM and TFGM does?
RAGE!
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:17PM
Ochitsukanai at 12:38PM, July 19, 2009
(online)
ParkerFarker
therealtj
harkovast
Hakoshen looks a lot more jolly as a werewolf. Life is always fun when you are furry!
It's talk like this that makes me glad I'm dead! :)

Always, I wanna be with mew, and make believe with mew
and live in harmony harmony oh nyan
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:20PM
Salsa at 12:52PM, July 19, 2009
(offline)
Ochitsukanai
ParkerFarker
therealtj
harkovast
Hakoshen looks a lot more jolly as a werewolf. Life is always fun when you are furry!
It's talk like this that makes me glad I'm dead! :)
what if one of them is a necrophiliac?
RAGE!
GarBonzo Bean at 1:18PM, July 19, 2009
(offline)
I'm also running for GM. But I like Salsa's idea, so if I don't win I'm running for lord. But since most of you promised TFGM, I guess I'm running for knight.
If its popsicle, its possible!
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:32PM
harkovast at 1:21PM, July 19, 2009
(online)
This was meant to be a horror themed game, but it was never supposed to get as scary as a furry outbreak!

For more Harkovast related goings on, go to the Harkovast Forum
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:43PM
Salsa at 1:26PM, July 19, 2009
(offline)
harkovast
This was meant to be a horror themed game, but it was never supposed to get as scary as a furry outbreak!
hey hark, you remember the two fan arts I still owe you?
RAGE!
Salsa at 2:16PM, July 19, 2009
(offline)
Hey PP!! Ya awake?!?
RAGE!
TheFlyingGreenMonkey at 2:18PM, July 19, 2009
(online)
ParkerFarker
Salsa

I want to be Mayor or its equivalent for next game. Salsa want to be GM of next game. So you can promise both of us XD.

last edited on July 14, 2011 4:17PM
Product Placement at 2:25PM, July 19, 2009
(online)

Yes, I'm awake! And mad as hell!

1 hour they said! 1 fucking hour!

I just came home after going through tons of shit. I'm so fucking behind. God dam it. I'm fucking mad. People are gonna die now.
Those were my two cents.
If you have any other questions, please deposit a quarter.
This space for rent.
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:51PM
Salsa at 2:28PM, July 19, 2009
(offline)
0 0

uh oh….
RAGE!
TheFlyingGreenMonkey at 2:41PM, July 19, 2009
(online)
Salsa I'm curious, why did you change your avi mid game?

Salsa at 2:44PM, July 19, 2009
(offline)
TheFlyingGreenMonkey
Salsa I'm curious, why did you change your avi mid game?
I'll explain later.
RAGE!
GarBonzo Bean at 2:47PM, July 19, 2009
(offline)
Product Placement

duck before he breathes fire!
If its popsicle, its possible!
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:32PM
Product Placement at 5:48PM, July 19, 2009
(online)
Narration

Townston was a place of mourning. No joy or happiness could be found there. It's inhabitants are stricken with pain and grief at the intense lost of loved ones and friends. So much is their plight that the sky itself has felt their pain and has gathered up thick clouds of remorse. Its celestial tears blackened the streets as people ran home to shelter themselves from the downpour.

Van Helsing preferred to stay outside when the weather was bad. To watch the forces of nature, put up a grand show, made him feel humble. Part of this earth. It was one of the few moments when he felt like he belonged somewhere. How long has it been now? 23 years? 23 years, chasing after this Vampire that's taken so many lives. This is the closest he's ever gotten to him. He can't let this chance slip him by. No. It will not. Something is going to happen now. He can feel it. But where? Eager for an answer to his hunch, Van Helsing grabs onto the fire escape ladder and climbs onto the top of the building and looks to the east. There! He could see it now. A faint outline through the rain. It was going to happen there.

Once again, it is time to rise and embrace the darkness. As the vampire lord regained his senses, his feelings became troubled. Tonight was a time of celebration and concern. His competitors had failed their attempts to infest the town, granting him the right to claim it. However, it was obvious that these villagers have been underestimated. Their attempts to sow chaos has failed as the town is united as ever. Obviously, their hope has to be squashed. Their champion must fall. It shall all end tonight. It is destined to be. The Vampire lord approaches the crypt door and emerges from his hide out. Sure, hiding in the cemetery may have been a cliche but hardly no one ever visited it. It's like the town never knew of it. As he exits the garden and walks to the aging cathedral, located in front of it, the undead lord could not think of a more ironic place to host a fight for the damned.

The wind has picked up strength. The mood of the sky has moved from sorrow to rage and roared with anger as it shook the trees in a violent fashion. Having a hard time to hold on to their cloaks, the hunters in training followed their master who did not seemed to be faced by the weather. “Are you sure they're here?” asks the first hunter. He receives no answer, as Van Helsing marshes onwards and struts through the door. There's no need to try to sneak as he's knows that he's expected.

“Welcome” Says a lone voice in the dark. “At last my old tormentor has finally caught up with me.” Salsa, the Vampire lord was sitting on the old altar, using it as his personal throne. Around him are symbols of further defiling in this hallow ground as evident by the blood sacrifices that have been performed here to dark and ancient goods. GarBonzo Bean, his minion is standing by his side. Nearby is Aghammer, tied onto a table in a revealing position and numerous bite marks across the body.

Van Helsing walks further down the isle and removes the hood, hiding her face. It's Rokulily. TheFlyingGreenMonkey and Waff do the same. “There are no words that can describe your crimes, fiend.” Says Rokulily with a harsh tone. “At last you will know punishment as your soul shall burn for all eternity where it justly belongs”.

“Insolent dog.” yells Salsa with great distain. “How often have you hunted me for my ‘crimes’? Once I thought not to utilize my potential. I sought only to survive. I stayed in the dark, kept out of everyone's way, and hunted only for sustenance. But peaceful coexistence can not exist between mortals and my kindred for your fear for the unknown will always get the best of you. A narrow minded fool like you comes along, in every generation, with the pig headed goal to wipe us all out. You are the reason behind our gallivant move. This place is to be our fortress. A haven for our kind. Mortals are to become the cattle that they rightly deserve to be. You shall know the despair which our fledgelings felt as you chased them down with a stake in your hand. Your bones will be my throne and your blood shall be the water that I use to grow my garden. My empire shall spread to the very corners of the Earth. I shall rule, supreme, eternal, omnipotent, omniscient, and omnipresent. My will shall become the will of nature. I am the ultimate predator. Look upon me and weep for your miserable lives!”

GarBonzo Bean suddenly strikes TheFlyingGreenMonkey from the side. Caught completely by surprise, the young hunter watches as the fanged mouth comes straight for his neck, only to be stopped at the last second as Rokulily elbows the vampire in the face. She pulls up a stake do drive into GB's heart but she dodges in time, only to receive the sharpened wood into her shoulder. The diversion was a success though as Salsa had materialized next to Rokulily and snaps her left arm. Screaming in pain, she's unable to react as Salsa prepares to bite her in the neck.

Waff reacts to her scream by jumping on to the back of the elder vampire and stuffs his face full of garlic. “I knew I kept this stuff around for a reason! It was to improve your breath!” Says Waff in a mocking tone. Loosing his coherence, Salsa stumbles backwards with Waff still clinging on. Spiting out the garlic, his mouth is badly burned but the angered vampire gains enough balance to grab onto waff and throws him upwards to the upper floor balcony, where the Townston quire used to sing their sermons. Landing on a pile of rotten benches, the softened wood manages to break his fall, slightly. He tries to stand up but as he looks forward, his sight is greeted with the vision of enraged Salsa, jumping up after him.

GarBonzo Bean has pulled out the stake from her shoulder. “Ugh. That hurt you bitch!”
“Take care of this one.” Rokulily orders TFGM as she takes of to find the stairs up to the balcony.
TFGM grabs a stake from his belt to challenge the vampire minion who attacks him without hesitation. The stake is knocked of his hand and slides across the floor. He tries to frantically reach for the stake but it's too far and the vampire crawls over him. Attempting to pin monkey to the floor, GarBonzo Bean enters a state of hysterical laugh and snarls at the young hunter.
“I always wanted to try out some hippy blood!” She barks and pushes her weight downwards to overwhelm his strength.
“How.. many… times.. have I said… it. I'm not… a… HIPPY!” He screams back and jabs a half chewed piece of garlic, that he grabbed on into her shoulder wound. The resulting shock causes her to jump a foot into the air and she claws into her wound, tearing into her own flesh, trying to get the burning peace out.
“Ah! It burns, get it out!” she screams but she receives no sympathy from monkey as he rams the stake with full force into her chest..

Garbonzo Bean the Vampire is dead.

Flying through the air, Waff collides on the pipes of the rusty pipe organ that's placed on the balcony. Boy that vampire sure knows how to pack a punch. He tries to stand up but is completely unable to, seeing as one of his legs is now broken and there's now is a rusty, broken pipe sticking out of his side. Grabbing around his neck, Salsa drags him out of the rubble, causing him intense pain.
“You said something about my breath, you worthless little creature?” asks Salsa. “Well… *cough*… a mint would help.” Said Waff with a strained smirk. He did his best to hide the pain.
“Cute.” Replies the vampire and throws him of the balcony again, just in time for Rokulily to see it.

Waff-Man the Scary Movie Fan, Monster Hunter and Mayor is dead.

“Damn you.” Screams Rokulily as she launches a crossbow bolt into Salsa. She was not as good at aiming with her right arm and the bolt strikes him in his right lung. It would undoubtedly have caused him a great deal of pain if only he still used those organs. A smile comes onto his face.

Rokulily weight breaks through the door that she just came through and she ends up in the stairway that she used to climb up. That blow was a little to rough fer her. Seeing that Salsa is coming after her, she decides to run further upstairs. She emerges at the left tower. It's an open room with 4 large windows on each wall. The windows used to be beautiful stoned glass but all that was left of those were the shards on the floor. The room contained rusted clockwork that once maneuvered the bells that were placed there. A lightning strikes the right tower, lighting up her surroundings long enough for her to get a better sense of the room.

A moment later, Salsa emerges. A second lighting lights up his face revealing a
A smile across his face. His voice took on a chill that made even the coldest of winters seem like the warmth of summer. Even through that, there was obvious glee in it as he spoke again.

“Normally I wouldn't have dreamed of sullying myself by touching your very being. I much prefer watching my enemies wither and die from old age. Did you honestly think you could stop me? I am eternal! You never stood a chance. Long after this day, people will have forgotten of your name and deeds but will still cover in fear when they hear me mentioned. You shall be nothing but a footnote in my journal. A foolish mortal who would defy a god, only to be struck down.”

Rokulily now pulls out a stake, planing on finishing the fight. The amused vampire, gloats. “You fool. What do you plan to gain from your continual defiance.
A hint of smile appears on Rokulily. ”Oh I'm just checking the time." She says and strikes the half broken cog above her. This causes a chain reaction resulting in the clockwork remains to come crashing down. The surrounding commotion disorient the vampire for a split second but it was enough for Rokulily to come charging with her stake. Attempting to stake him, she manages to tackle him down, one of the windows, and they both plummet to the ground.

Moments later TheFlyingGreenMonkey reaches the top of the tower only to find that neither are there. Looking down the window he spots a glimpse of the two figures, lying down on the ground. One starts to budge. Not knowing which one, monkey decides to storm down the stairs hoping for good news while preparing for the worst.

As he jumps out, into the rain, he's revealed to see rokulily alive, yet badly injured. Salsa had broken her fall with his body that now contained a stake through his heart.

Salsa the Vampire leader is dead.

Against all odds, the town has survived.

Festivities are due and because of that the rock band Lordi came to play their hit single.

They were lynched shortly after due to suspicion of being monsters.

The Game is over.

TheFlyingGreenMonkey the everlasting pardoner. A scary movie fan, monster hunter and the pardoner as well.
InuYasha_Rules the townie
Exzachly the bodyguard
Aghammer the townie
rokulily Van Helsing
therealtj the bodyguard
Anthony Mercer the townie
Naughtelos the townie
Renga Studio an innocent bystander.
the2ndredbaron an innocent bystander.
ParkerFarker an innocent bystander.
Nuclear_Hand the townie that just came home from vacation.

You all survived the monster mash. Now go and brag about it to your friends.
Those were my two cents.
This space for rent.
crocty at 5:52PM, July 19, 2009
(offline)
:D :D :D

I almost forgive TFGM for killing me now!
I'm not really around much anymore, but here's my Tumblr, Twitter, and Deviantart. Also if you remember me from back when I was around, I'm sorry.
last edited on July 14, 2011 11:53AM
Product Placement at 6:02PM, July 19, 2009
(online)
As a bonus, I'm going to add all the personal narrations to the night narrations. These were written personally to all those who were turned into monsters. Now you can have a bragging contest about which one of you received the best narration.

All the narrations compiled together.

Narrations:
End of day 1
Night 1 - Contains new material.
Day 2
Night 2 - Contains new material.
Day 3
Night 3 - Contains new material.
Day 4
Night 4 - Endgame.
Those were my two cents.
This space for rent.
Salsa at 6:05PM, July 19, 2009
(offline)
TFGM You asked why I changed my Avie, well ^^^that's why^^^. I needed something a little more classy.

@ PP: Bravo, sir, Bravo!!
RAGE!
Product Placement at 6:18PM, July 19, 2009
(online)

I almost dosed off couple of times while writing this.

You want to know the most sucky thing?

My week off is starting now.

Those were my two cents.
This space for rent.
TheFlyingGreenMonkey at 6:30PM, July 19, 2009
(online)
crocty
:D :D :D

I forgive TFGM for killing me now!

Woot! Forgivin and I got to kill two people XD

@Salsa: I figured you knew you had died.

@PP: Awesome nar man. You did a great job X3 Also who was the other bodyguard?

@Bodyguards: Why didn't you tell us who you were?

waff at 7:03PM, July 19, 2009
(online)
*waff* *looks down at his pipe* Can I take my pipe out now? it's starting to itch.

'there is no “overkill” there is only “open fire” and “time to reload” rule #37
the things on my box are a dead squirell, a medal and a paper bag hat.
ow! I have shards of the fourth wall in my eye!
WAFF-MAN!! as of mafia VI
last edited on July 14, 2011 4:44PM
Exzachly at 7:13PM, July 19, 2009
(online)
Townies 4 lyfe!

TFGM
@Bodyguards: Why didn't you tell us who you were?
I didn't tell you guys about my role so I could cover my ass if I were to be turned into a monster. If a bodyguard is turned, it will say so in the narrative. So, no doubt swift Hellsing justice would have be rained down upon me. D:

So, how did you guys know to kill, salsa?
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:25PM
TheFlyingGreenMonkey at 7:20PM, July 19, 2009
(online)
waff
*waff* *looks down at his pipe* Can I take my pipe out now? it's starting to itch.

AAAah! Zombie! Kill it!

@Exzachly: Roku used her power to find out Salsa was a vamp. See was an awesome Helsing.

I hope we play this theme game agian someday X3

ParkerFarker at 8:49PM, July 19, 2009
(online)
holyshitbeast. Also I just finished watching Underworld 3. It was worse than the first two but it got me in the correct mood for this narrative. And it wasawesome.

and Salsa, if TFGM is GM, you will have my vote for mayor

“We are in the stickiest situation since Sticky the stick insect got stuck on a sticky bun.” - Blackadder
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:39PM
waff at 10:06PM, July 19, 2009
(online)
TheFlyingGreenMonkey
waff
AAAah! Zombie! Kill it!
*waff* WHERE?! I died literally minutes before salsa did so… I'm back.

'there is no “overkill” there is only “open fire” and “time to reload” rule #37
the things on my box are a dead squirell, a medal and a paper bag hat.
ow! I have shards of the fourth wall in my eye!
WAFF-MAN!! as of mafia VI
last edited on July 14, 2011 4:44PM
Aghammer at 12:41AM, July 20, 2009
(offline)
Amazing… we won! And welcome back… good job everyone!!
waff
TheFlyingGreenMonkey
waff
AAAah! Zombie! Kill it!
*waff* WHERE?! I died literally minutes before salsa did so… I'm back.
last edited on July 14, 2011 10:47AM
Anthony Mercer at 12:51AM, July 20, 2009
(online)
Yay for the townies! Rejoice in the knowledge that Townston is safe! Until next time when everyone comes back to life!
Don't take any of the above seriously. It is in my nature to joke.
last edited on July 14, 2011 10:54AM
Product Placement at 1:11AM, July 20, 2009
(online)
I didn't expect for the game to end at this point. I thought now that the Vampires had no competition they could spread with impunity. Salsa had never been in a situation where I had to drop clues, pointing at him but Rokulily got lucky when she asked if Salsa was a monster.

So I contacted Salsa, we discussed couple of things and he agreed to dying tonight if I made him go out with a bit of style. It looked more exiting then simply having him lynched.

I'm surprised that the town won, but since I had God's view of the whole thing I can reveal what happened, that lead to the monsters downfall.

Ozoneocean's death occurred because the Vampires found out who he was. Since a clue had been giving about him, they were able to spin it in a way that they pretended to figure out the clue that pointed him out. I consider this a mistake on their behalf. They now knew who the Zombie leader was but he didn't know who they were. True, they were enemies but I think that it would have been more important to get rid of all the townies first. They should have allowed him to live a bit longer, so that he could have helped them in taking out the townies, dwindling their numbers to a point where they couldn't retaliate any more.

The “friendly fire” rate was atrocious. Night 3 had almost all the monsters targeting each other while only one townie was converted. The reason behind this interesting tendency is because all the high profile players (the ones who frequent this game and talk the loudest during clue solving) had become monsters. They are the ones who tend to die first so it was no surprise that they ended up being turned first. Unfortunately for them, the other sides didn't know who had been turned and they focused on getting all the high profile targets as well. Salsa was the only monster to target the “nobodies” which seems to be the reason why he seemed to be the most successful monster, although his minions made the same mistake of targeting the high profilers as well.

Hakoshen's death was my fault. I made his clue way too easy. I wish I hadn't done so, since I wanted the fight to carry on a bit longer then this.

Salsa's death seems to have been based on luck since no clues had been given about him but apparently the reason why he was examined by the Van Helsing was because his behavior on the discussion was considered suspicious. This is the second time he get's lynched based on luck instead of clue solving so my advice to him is to stay a bit more on the sidelines and not draw so much attention to yourself if you get a kill role again sometime.

I'm a little annoyed that the game has finished on this day because my week off has just started. Now I can finally write these narrations without keeling over because of sleep deprivation. I know I could have written a better endgame narration if I had been more awake but it was the best I could do with what I had at the time. It would be awesome if I could find a way for me to do this type of stuff for a living.

Good game everyone. Please check out the personal narrations and tell me what you thought of those. I tried giving everyone a unique spin and I hope all the players who received one were happy about what they got.
Those were my two cents.
This space for rent.
Aghammer at 1:35AM, July 20, 2009
(offline)
Good game… well done PP. I wish i had time to do more than lurk most of the time but it's been busy in the real world. Next time I'll try and be a little more “high profile” :)
last edited on July 14, 2011 10:47AM

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon