MAFIA... and other forum games

Mafia XI - They did the Mash
waff at 10:35AM, July 12, 2009
(online)
Niccea
Come on Waff! You can do it! How about a rousing song about overcoming odds?

*song*
*WAILA* ¬_¬ I doubt it'll work.
*waff*…………*RESOLVE*
*WAILA* 0_0 holy bit pack.

'there is no “overkill” there is only “open fire” and “time to reload” rule #37
the things on my box are a dead squirell, a medal and a paper bag hat.
ow! I have shards of the fourth wall in my eye!
WAFF-MAN!! as of mafia VI
last edited on July 14, 2011 4:44PM
gullas at 10:36AM, July 12, 2009
(offline)
Niccea
Gullas, given the fact that the one time that you were a good guy, you killed me…sorry. But you can make a bad good guy at times.

'0.o' I was framed -.-*
No but it is true, I am not of admiting it that if it wasn't for my bad vigitalism in game 3 then the mafia would have been beaten, but I was one of the reasons the the Super-ego won Hark's mind back in game 8
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:39PM
Product Placement at 11:09AM, July 12, 2009
(online)
Niccea
And the fact that PP told him to pick his defense. That would imply townie unless I'm wrong and Van Helsing gets to pick defense too.
Everyone apart from the starting monsters pick a defense.

So I guess I accidentally cleared Humorman of suspect.

Although it doesn't matter that much since anyone who's not a monster now could be one after the next night..

Quick warning, there are still few players who haven't informed me about which defensive item they're picking. If they fail to do so before the start of the night (which happens in less then 5 hours from this post) they will be assigned a random item.
Those were my two cents.
If you have any other questions, please deposit a quarter.
This space for rent.
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:51PM
Renga Studio at 1:01PM, July 12, 2009
(online)
Don't bother about voting for me, guys; I'm just an innocent bystander! 8D An innocent bystander who's really a mad scientist secretly planning to overthrow the mayor when he/she isn't looking!
Renga: How are you everyone !!
Renga: All your weather are control by me.
Renga: I has a weather machine.
DrunkDuck: What you say !!
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:04PM
waff at 1:23PM, July 12, 2009
(online)
*WAILA*U_U Then we'll get along just fine renga…you and waff not so much…at least when you try to other throw him.

crocty at 1:44PM, July 12, 2009
(offline)
Product Placement
P.S. If either (or both of them) respond to my PQ and join the game, I'll beat Crocty's record. :P
Psshaw, that so doesn't count, they were too late.
I say don't let them, it's only fair to me ;_;
I'm not really around much anymore, but here's my Tumblr, Twitter, and Deviantart. Also if you remember me from back when I was around, I'm sorry.
last edited on July 14, 2011 11:53AM
Salsa at 2:19PM, July 12, 2009
(offline)
I say let them, They're late, sure, but night one hasn't started yet so they couldstill join in my opinion.
RAGE!
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:17PM
waff at 2:21PM, July 12, 2009
(online)
crocty
Product Placement
P.S. If either (or both of them) respond to my PQ and join the game, I'll beat Crocty's record. :P
Psshaw, that so doesn't count, they were too late.
I say don't let them, it's only fair to me ;_;
*WAILA* ¬_¬ logically as they are not joining during the sign-ups only 24 people still joined therefore your record is still safe.
*waff*…what he said.

InuYasha_Rules at 2:39PM, July 12, 2009
(offline)
gullas
I'm getting a bit desperate for votes, but if you guys could take a few secconds and look at few things that could infact make me one of the better candidates out there.

First of all, my bad guy vs good guy statistic. I've played in all the mafia games so far so and only twice been a baddy, so it's 2 vs 8. I know that there are more bad-sides now, but in this game there are only three starting baddies, which makes the statistic of me getting a baddie role much much lower then usually, also the game has a record amount of players and if I quickly but it in my calculator, bad guys only are 12,5% of total players at the moment so the chance of me being one is less the 5%

seccond, the shear amount of experience I have in this game, meaning I am fairly good solving the clues (not talking about my hunches, but hey we are allowed to make mistakes :), our mayors have made a fair amount in the past) and I am very active in the game itself.

But ultimately, the choice is yours to make, but at least do not make the wrong one…

Waff is a bad guy less, and he qued us all personaly to vote for him before your first post! He is more active than you in my opinion! lol Besides, I prefer hobos over fetus. Nothing personal.

last edited on July 14, 2011 1:01PM
waff at 2:49PM, July 12, 2009
(online)
InuYasha_Rules
gullas
I'm getting a bit desperate for votes, but if you guys could take a few secconds and look at few things that could infact make me one of the better candidates out there.

First of all, my bad guy vs good guy statistic. I've played in all the mafia games so far so and only twice been a baddy, so it's 2 vs 8. I know that there are more bad-sides now, but in this game there are only three starting baddies, which makes the statistic of me getting a baddie role much much lower then usually, also the game has a record amount of players and if I quickly but it in my calculator, bad guys only are 12,5% of total players at the moment so the chance of me being one is less the 5%

seccond, the shear amount of experience I have in this game, meaning I am fairly good solving the clues (not talking about my hunches, but hey we are allowed to make mistakes :), our mayors have made a fair amount in the past) and I am very active in the game itself.

But ultimately, the choice is yours to make, but at least do not make the wrong one…

Waff is a bad guy less, and he qued us all personaly to vote for him before your first post! He is more active than you in my opinion! lol Besides, I prefer hobos over fetus. Nothing personal.
*waff* bad guy less nothing! I was only mafia once! and even then I was recruited not drawn.
*WAILA* ¬_^

crocty at 3:26PM, July 12, 2009
(offline)
Product Placement
Humorman (-1)
crocty (subracts a vote)
Haha…

Ahahahaha!

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAGH
I'm not really around much anymore, but here's my Tumblr, Twitter, and Deviantart. Also if you remember me from back when I was around, I'm sorry.
last edited on July 14, 2011 11:53AM
Salsa at 3:28PM, July 12, 2009
(offline)
crocty
Product Placement
Humorman (-1)
crocty (subracts a vote)
Haha…

Ahahahaha!

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAGH
duuuuuuude that's harsh.
RAGE!
Renga Studio at 3:30PM, July 12, 2009
(online)
To the “protector” of Townston: Please protect this innocent (i.e., me) me from becoming a monster, for I have deep-seated mad scientist-type tendencies (They're hereditary, don't cha know)! If I become a monster, I can't (and won't) be held responsible for whatever havoc I might wreak, for I have a tendency to be very–

NAUUUUUGTYYYYY.

Product Placement at 3:36PM, July 12, 2009
(online)
Narration due in 20 minutes or so…

Oh and more startling revealings. I'm adding 3 more players into the game. Since roles have long been dished out, their roles will be innocent bystanders. An innocent bystander is just a normal townie. Nothing more. What makes them different from other townies though is that you all know what roles they have in the begging. This is of course likely to change due to the infecting powers that the monsters have.

But I'm not including anyone else after tonight.
Those were my two cents.
This space for rent.
Salsa at 3:37PM, July 12, 2009
(offline)
Renga Studio
To the “protector” of Townston: Please protect this innocent (i.e., me) me from becoming a monster, for I have deep-seated mad scientist-type tendencies (They're hereditary, don't cha know)! If I become a monster, I can't (and won't) be held responsible for whatever havoc I might wreak, for I have a tendency to be very–

NAUUUUUGTYYYYY.

I loved that show and that episode was one of my favorites.
RAGE!
waff at 3:37PM, July 12, 2009
(online)
Renga Studio

NAUUUUUGTYYYYY.

*waff*…O_O
*WAILA* I'll do it! and by that I mean make waff do it.
*waff* what?
-edit-
*WAILA*:evil: I've been informed that I can choose someone to be insta-lynched :evil: does anyone have any requests?
*waff* oh dear…

Salsa at 3:43PM, July 12, 2009
(offline)
waff
Renga Studio

NAUUUUUGTYYYYY.

*waff*…O_O
*waff* what?
-edit-
*WAILA*:evil: I've been informed that I can choose someone to be insta-lynched :evil: does anyone have any requests?
*waff* oh dear…
HUUUUUUMOR MAN!!!!
only joking. though it would be neat to be in the second game to have had an insta-lynch.
RAGE!
waff at 3:51PM, July 12, 2009
(online)
Salsa
waff
Renga Studio

NAUUUUUGTYYYYY.

*waff*…O_O
*waff* what?
-edit-
*waff* oh dear…
HUUUUUUMOR MAN!!!!
only joking. though it would be neat to be in the second game to have had an insta-lynch.
*WAILA*:evil: anyone support this?

Salsa at 3:57PM, July 12, 2009
(offline)
waff
Salsa
HUUUUUUMOR MAN!!!!
*WAILA*:evil: anyone support this?
did you not read the fine print?!?
RAGE!
waff at 3:58PM, July 12, 2009
(online)
*WAILA*:mad: Due to the fact that salsa was joking there doesn't appear to be anyone who wants anyone dead and therefore no lynching tonight. This annoys me.
*waff* *brow wipe* phwew.

Salsa at 4:00PM, July 12, 2009
(offline)
waff
*WAILA*:mad: Due to the fact that salsa was joking there doesn't appear to be anyone who wants anyone dead. This annoys me.
ditto unless you just wanna lynch him.
RAGE!
waff at 4:04PM, July 12, 2009
(online)
Salsa
waff
*WAILA*:mad: Due to the fact that salsa was joking there doesn't appear to be anyone who wants anyone dead. This annoys me.
*waff* he's annoyed ‘cos he’s at times just bloodthirst*WAILA*too true.
*waff* huh!? um yeah no ones gonna insta-lynched and thats annoying him (he doesn't care who though).

Salsa at 4:11PM, July 12, 2009
(offline)
waff
Salsa
waff
*waff* he's annoyed ‘cos he’s at times just bloodthirst*WAILA*too true.
*waff* huh!? um yeah no ones gonna insta-lynched and thats annoying him (he doesn't care who though).
we could lynch him, especially since he wrote that abomination to the english language a little while back.
RAGE!
therealtj at 4:12PM, July 12, 2009
(online)
Lynch Gullas! He's the Nosferatu!

“The only moral it is possible to draw from this story is that one should never throw the letter Q into a privet bush, but unfortunately there are times when it is unavoidable.”
-Douglas Adams, The Restaurant At the End of the Universe
last edited on July 14, 2011 4:27PM
Product Placement at 4:15PM, July 12, 2009
(online)
Narration:

“OH MY GOD! IT'S EVERYWHERE!”
“How did so much blood get on the ceiling?”
“I think I found a femur!”

These are the sounds coming from the town hall. After a short while, the clean up crew emerges from the scene, minus their lunch, breakfast and quite possibly, yesterdays diner as well. “There. I think we got most of it but the smell is still horrendous in there.” Said the cleaning contractor.
A NPC Townie raises a hand: “What are we to do about leadership?”
“The rules state that the mayor has to live in the town hall!” Says someone else.
“Huh? Who's crazy enough to live in a place where a murder was just committed?”
Nearby, at the side of the building sits a smelly bum. His ears tingle when he hears these words. With a strained effort, the bum manages to stand up and maintain balance long enough to walk to the front of the building to face the crowd.

“Excuse me! Am I to understand that you have a problem finding a resident for this fine establishment?” He says with a slobbery voice.
The townies look at each other before answering him: “Well, uhm we were just wondering who would want to live in a place where a gruesome murder had just been committed.”
Delighted the bum continues: “Well, I don't think that I'd have any objection against that. So does that mean I can move in?”
“Hold on there..” says someone in the crowd, you can't just barge in there and make yourself at home, this building is reserved for the mayor.“
”Oh? And do you have a mayor now?“ Asks the bum.
”Well no.. but“
”And nobody else wants to live there?“ continues the smelly man with a sour whiskey breath.
”Well, no.. at least we don't…“
Interrupting the crowd again, the bum raises an arm and states ”Then I shall take it upon myself to become your mayor“

Puzzled the town looks around, not sure what to say.
”Well that's settled then. If you'll excuse me, I have a comfy bed to visit… er.. this house does have a comfy bed, correct?“
”A luxury king size bed. But again, that's reserved for…“
”Splendid. I shall be heading there. Now could somebody fetch me my supercomputer in my cardboard box and install it in my office.“ With those words the bum heads to the front door. Passing couple of townies, he notices TheFlyingGreenMonkey amongst the people. Pointing at him he states, ”You there. You look useful. You can be my pardoner."

Waff-Man is your new mayor.

TheFlyingGreenMonkey the everlasting pardoner is your new pardoner.

Day 1 has ended.

Night 1 has begun.

Results from mayoral election.

Waff-Man (11) Your new mayor!
Waff-Man
Poster bonus
Harkovast
Niccea
kitty17
Sea_Cow
Salsa
Ochitsukanai
InuYasha_Rules
ozoneocean
Anthony Mercer

TheFlyingGreenMonkey the everlasting pardoner. (6) And pardoner once again!
TheFlyingGreenMonkey
Poster bonus
KillerBob
therealtj
Exzachly
GarBonzo Bean

Gullas the impaler (2)
Gullas
Poster Bonus

Hakoshen the spartan (1)
Hakoshen

Humorman (-1)
crocty (subracts a vote)
Those were my two cents.
This space for rent.
Salsa at 4:15PM, July 12, 2009
(offline)
therealtj
Lynch Gullas! He's the Nosferatu!
or we could lynch gullas.
RAGE!
Renga Studio at 4:17PM, July 12, 2009
(online)
Let's see, I could use the garlic, but garlic gives me gas. I could use the silver pendant, but I'll probably just pawn it and leave myself defenseless. Oh well, guess I'll just settle for the insta-light torch. Let's see, how the heck do you work this thi–?

*FWOOM*

AAAAAAAAAAH!!!! STOP, DROP, ROLL! STOP, DROP, ROLL! STOP, DROP, RO–! Hey! Warm colors look good on me! B)
Salsa at 4:20PM, July 12, 2009
(offline)
Renga Studio
Let's see, I could use the garlic, but garlic gives me gas. I could use the silver pendant, but I'll probably just pawn it and leave myself defenseless. Oh well, guess I'll just settle for the insta-light torch. Let's see, how the heck do you work this thi–?

*FWOOM*

AAAAAAAAAAH!!!! STOP, DROP, ROLL! STOP, DROP, ROLL! STOP, DROP, RO–! Hey! Warm colors look good on me! B)

Here!! *throws a bucket of liquid on Renga*
RAGE!
Product Placement at 4:22PM, July 12, 2009
(online)
What kind of liquid?
Those were my two cents.
This space for rent.
waff at 4:26PM, July 12, 2009
(online)
*waff* I know this is suspicious but could anyone who trusts me send me their roles? and can I PLEASE get word from mr/s van-helsing so we can collaborate.
*WAILA*…-_- great now I'm going to be used as a dvd player again.>_- atleast theres a cute laptop in the office.

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon