MAFIA... and other forum games

Mafia XII the Legend of Townstonia
GarBonzo Bean at 3:26PM, July 30, 2009
(offline)
I do realize that exzachly has a big smile but he solves clues all the time! I don't think that he is mafia. Also; why would I even point out the smiling clue if it pointed to me…it doesn't make sense. I think ki- could have been killerbob
If its popsicle, its possible!
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:32PM
rokulily at 3:37PM, July 30, 2009
(online)
GarBonzo Bean
I do realize that exzachly has a big smile but he solves clues all the time! I don't think that he is mafia. Also; why would I even point out the smiling clue if it pointed to me…it doesn't make sense. I think ki- could have been killerbob

An agent of chaos is not really team mafia nor team townie- its the third team. Team destory everything else. Unless I have something terribly terribly wrong. And its “why do you have ki-” so having killerbob doesn't make sense though it could mean that anyway. Also the smile clue could just be a red herring- not important enough to stand on its own.
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:09PM
GarBonzo Bean at 3:43PM, July 30, 2009
(offline)
Yeah..I forgot about the agent of chaos. But still, I think the murder of Hark was done by Niccea.
Product Placement at 4:01PM, July 30, 2009
(online)
In previous games the Mayor was allowed to use his double lynch power twice. At least I believe I'm remember correctly when I state that two double lynches were allowed in the games the I played in the past. Also, both the games that I GM'd allowed two double lynches.

But the rules of the current GM depicts the rules of the current game. It's up to you, Salsa.
Those were my two cents.
If you have any other questions, please deposit a quarter.
This space for rent.
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:51PM
Salsa at 4:07PM, July 30, 2009
(offline)
Product Placement
In previous games the Mayor was allowed to use his double lynch power twice. At least I believe I'm remember correctly when I state that two double lynches were allowed in the games the I played in the past. Also, both the games that I GM'd allowed two double lynches.

But the rules of the current GM depicts the rules of the current game. It's up to you, Salsa.
Then it still stands ate one double lynch.

Herio: 3
Rokulily
Product Placement
Blergness

Niccea: 2
ParkerFarker
Aghammer

KillerBob: 2
Garbonzo Bean
Exzachly

Aghammer: 1
Niccea

Vote update!
RAGE!
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:18PM
waff at 4:10PM, July 30, 2009
(online)
salsa it's um…6

'there is no “overkill” there is only “open fire” and “time to reload” rule #37
the things on my box are a dead squirell, a medal and a paper bag hat.
ow! I have shards of the fourth wall in my eye!
WAFF-MAN!! as of mafia VI
last edited on July 14, 2011 4:44PM
Product Placement at 4:24PM, July 30, 2009
(online)
Yeah, Salsa moved it til.. was it 4 am GMT?

If so then the narration will not be posted until 10 pm US central(which is the clock that the Drunk Duck time stamp follows btw).

In an unrelated news, I decided to brainstorm with my Heaven and Hell idea and managed to finalize a complete rulebook for that system. I posted it in the Mafia Discussion thread.

It's… *sniff* It's… beautiful.
Those were my two cents.
This space for rent.
GarBonzo Bean at 4:33PM, July 30, 2009
(offline)
I'm also going to annouce that I'm running for GM again; with a brand NEW idea. But in my game, Humorman is BANNED! He won't even be able to sign up. I guess that's kind of a bribe all in itself…
PP's heaven hell idea sounds pretty cool
Product Placement at 4:41PM, July 30, 2009
(online)
Well, I'm not running for GM in the next game, so anyone is free to use it if they want to.

I'm going to sleep now. I have to be up really early and I can't wait for the narration.
Those were my two cents.
This space for rent.
Salsa at 4:55PM, July 30, 2009
(offline)
Welp, if you want to vote, hurry up and do so. Voting ends in three hours
RAGE!
Niccea at 5:32PM, July 30, 2009
(offline)
I wanna be GM one last time before school begins again, but I have no ideas because I'm not a very original person.
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:14PM
Aghammer at 5:33PM, July 30, 2009
(offline)
You have my vote and banning Humorman is a tremendous idea!

GarBonzo Bean
I'm also going to annouce that I'm running for GM again; with a brand NEW idea. But in my game, Humorman is BANNED! He won't even be able to sign up. I guess that's kind of a bribe all in itself…
PP's heaven hell idea sounds pretty cool
last edited on July 14, 2011 10:47AM
Product Placement at 5:43PM, July 30, 2009
(online)
Niccea
I wanna be GM one last time before school begins again, but I have no ideas because I'm not a very original person.
Well, fortunately, we have plenty of established ideas to pick from. There's classic mafia, reverse mafia, monster mash, that new idea I just came up with, ye olde style like Salsa is doing, trippy stuff like Hark and Crocty did where you simply replace all the names but are essentially using the classic rules.

This game is so multifunctional, don't you think?

Ok. Going to sleep for real now.
Those were my two cents.
This space for rent.
GarBonzo Bean at 6:29PM, July 30, 2009
(offline)
What happens if there is a tie?
I'm thinking of changing my vote to Niccea, it's either herio or killerbob. But I'm positive that Niccea has to be hark's killer.
Salsa at 6:45PM, July 30, 2009
(offline)
person who hits it first gets lynched.
RAGE!
TheFlyingGreenMonkey at 7:04PM, July 30, 2009
(online)
harkovast
PP your monster game was cool, so I am open to any outrageous ideas you come up with.

Actually Monster Mash was my idea, that was realized by PP.

Also my internet is broken. I think I have some kind of virus. AOL continously gets on, then freezes, shuts down, then restarts. Also my virus scanner can't scan anymore :/ Anyone know what to do when this happens?

Also Rokulily is a serf. Don't know if that was mentioned or not.

last edited on July 14, 2011 4:17PM
Salsa at 7:25PM, July 30, 2009
(offline)
narrative may be late.
RAGE!
Aghammer at 7:31PM, July 30, 2009
(offline)

Hey, yeah, Ex mentioned that Hark said Rok was innocent. And I thought Monster Mash was crazy fun… we should do that again using the tweaks that PP told about in the mafia discussion forum.

Also, sounds like you have one of those nasty malware trojans. There are a couple of free online programs to get rid of them but you usually have to boot in safe mode to make sure it works. They can turn off your virus scanner /firewalls and make it impossible to use your browser. So annoying. I used malwarebytes shareware on my last problem computer and it cleared it up. Microsoft also has a scanner I believe. Good luck man!

TheFlyingGreenMonkey
harkovast
PP your monster game was cool, so I am open to any outrageous ideas you come up with.

Actually Monster Mash was my idea, that was realized by PP.

Also my internet is broken. I think I have some kind of virus. AOL continously gets on, then freezes, shuts down, then restarts. Also my virus scanner can't scan anymore :/ Anyone know what to do when this happens?

Also Rokulily is a serf. Don't know if that was mentioned or not.

Salsa at 8:30PM, July 30, 2009
(offline)
Narrative

Herio was dozing by a fire in her small cottage near the edge of the village. She was awakened by the sounds of an angry mob. Wearily, she got up and went to the door. “Wutz goin' on?” she asked as she rubbed one of her eyes. “The people believe ye to be a witch! How do you plead?” answered TheFlyingGreenMonkey. “But, I'm not a witch.” said Herio with a little more alertness. “LIAR!” shouted TheFlyingGreenMonkey. A stone was thrown by someone in the crowd at Herio. With the crack of rock on skull, she was spun half way around and felled. “She is dead!” someone cried with triumph. The cheer of the mob was quickly choked off by their terrified screams as a bloodied Herio stood up, arcane fire playing in her eyes. “Fools, I am not one to be trifled with. Now, you shall all feel my wrath!” Fire lept from her hands and the winds obeyed her commands. House and shop fell before her advance. Only Sir KillerBob stopped the carnage. He smote Herio on the back of her head with the pommel of his sword.The villagers then took her unconscious form and burned it at the stake. Her house then blew up killing everyone with in a hundred paces.

Herio the Crazy Mage is dead.

Day four is ended.
The fourth night of horrors hath begun.
RAGE!
ParkerFarker at 8:32PM, July 30, 2009
(online)
Well I am certain that Niccea is mafia. There's those clues everyone has pointed out, and also the fact that she voted to lynch Ag. Who has no clues against him.

Salsa
Narrative
Only Sir KillerBob stopped the carnage. He smote Herio on the back of her head with the pommel of his sword.
This doesn't mean Killerbob is innocent does it? It's just becasue he is the Knight, yeah?

“We are in the stickiest situation since Sticky the stick insect got stuck on a sticky bun.” - Blackadder
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:39PM
Exzachly at 8:42PM, July 30, 2009
(online)
rokulily
Exzachly has the biggest smile of us all('cept maybe for garbonzo), last place comics-low reconition(though he did win 2 awards), and had lots of cats (possible ki- kittys, or even kickass (for comics))
How… how could you… )`: I personally think the “why do you have ki-” is directed at niccea's kitty ears. I dunno though, if it was Niccea I think some of the clues from the crocty's murder would repeat. You never know though, every GM is different.
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:25PM
TheFlyingGreenMonkey at 8:45PM, July 30, 2009
(online)
ParkerFarker
Well I am certain that Niccea is mafia. There's those clues everyone has pointed out, and also the fact that she voted to lynch Ag. Who has no clues against him.

Salsa
Narrative
Only Sir KillerBob stopped the carnage. He smote Herio on the back of her head with the pommel of his sword.
This doesn't mean Killerbob is innocent does it? It's just becasue he is the Knight, yeah?
Well I say lets get Bob. Mafia canceled the lynch for a reason. If it was herio then it is bob AND we can't afford another canceled lynch :/

last edited on July 14, 2011 4:17PM
Exzachly at 8:46PM, July 30, 2009
(online)
Salsa
Herio the Crazy Mage is dead.
Well, there goes our paranoid… This means KillerBob is definitely the black mage.
Aghammer at 8:48PM, July 30, 2009
(offline)
Okay, my thought was either Rokulily (Hark proved that wrong), or Herio or Niccea. We have narrowed that field! And we have plenty of people left to finish the job!

Exzachly, I didn't think of that (the ears)… smart.

Exzachly
rokulily
Exzachly has the biggest smile of us all('cept maybe for garbonzo), last place comics-low reconition(though he did win 2 awards), and had lots of cats (possible ki- kittys, or even kickass (for comics))
How… how could you… )`: I personally think the “why do you have ki-” is directed at niccea's kitty ears. I dunno though, if it was Niccea I think some of the clues from the crocty's murder would repeat. You never know though, every GM is different.
rokulily at 9:04PM, July 30, 2009
(online)
Exzachly
rokulily

First off I must say HUZZAH! One mage DOWN!

Okay, yeah I see the kitty ears- that could be it too. Just throwing ideas trying to figure out clues. Okay… There is more mages then I thought. So Killerbob and Niccea then?

Ah. The impending feeling of death. Better go to sleep then bake some cookies.

last edited on July 14, 2011 3:09PM
therealtj at 9:23PM, July 30, 2009
(online)
Well, guys, I have to hand it to you… You did lynch a mage.

True, she was on our side, but that little detail doesn't matter!

“The only moral it is possible to draw from this story is that one should never throw the letter Q into a privet bush, but unfortunately there are times when it is unavoidable.”
-Douglas Adams, The Restaurant At the End of the Universe
last edited on July 14, 2011 4:28PM
Exzachly at 9:29PM, July 30, 2009
(online)
Well, what's really important is me and garbonzo get to feel snooty and superior for the rest of the game. That's why I'm wearing my extra fancy fancy-pants tonight.
harkovast at 2:09AM, July 31, 2009
(online)
Garbonzo I have no idea what your game would be like….but no Humourman….that DOES sound awesome!

For more Harkovast related goings on, go to the Harkovast Forum
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:43PM
herio at 2:10AM, July 31, 2009
(online)
thanks to every one who voted for me t was a good run

last edited on July 14, 2011 12:47PM
Anthony Mercer at 3:22AM, July 31, 2009
(online)
Well, I'm on the way back from my holiday, so I'll be posting more regularly again.

And I see we've given up speaking Faux Olde English. We might as well take the costumes off… although that would technically leave my avatar naked.

So, herio was innocent. Oh well. That just leaves Niccea and KillerBob as suspects.
Don't take any of the above seriously. It is in my nature to joke.
last edited on July 14, 2011 10:54AM

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon