MAFIA... and other forum games

Mafia XII the Legend of Townstonia
GarBonzo Bean at 9:00AM, July 31, 2009
(offline)
Exzachly
Well, what's really important is me and garbonzo get to feel snooty and superior for the rest of the game. That's why I'm wearing my extra fancy fancy-pants tonight.
In that case I guess this is my “I told you so” dance
Hark- the theme of my game is going unannouced until the GM election, but I will tell you this; it's in PP's words “trippy stuff” so I'm still using the basic rules and charactors, but with different names and a new storyline.
Herio- you played your crazy mage part well…I was convinced that you had a few screws loose (or the mafia possibility) Wait, you didn't know you were the crazy mage. nevermind
If its popsicle, its possible!
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:32PM
harkovast at 12:39PM, July 31, 2009
(online)
Garbonzo your game sounds like my kind of thing, only one thing is missing…a healthy bribe to grease the voting wheels in your favour!

By the way, on the topic of shameless bribes and plugs, the DD award voting ends today.
So if you haven't voted, please get on and vote for Harkovast!

For more Harkovast related goings on, go to the Harkovast Forum
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:43PM
Aghammer at 12:42PM, July 31, 2009
(offline)
Thanks man…sniff, I didn't know you cared!!

harkovast
Garbonzo your game sounds like my kind of thing, only one thing is missing…a healthy bribe to grease the voting wheels in your favour!

By the way, on the topic of shameless bribes and plugs, the DD award voting ends today.
So if you haven't voted, please get on and vote for Reverse Polarity!

last edited on July 14, 2011 10:47AM
harkovast at 1:09PM, July 31, 2009
(online)
aghammer that almost seems to imply that if you reverse the polarity on Harkovast you get your comic.
The concept of reversing the polarity on my web comic is so awesome that I need to summon a portal through time and space to summon Doctor Who and the crew of the Star Ship Voyager to techno-babble out a way to make it possible!

GarBonzo Bean at 1:26PM, July 31, 2009
(offline)
harkovast

So if you haven't voted, please get on and vote for Harkovast!

Hmmmm, Okay I've got a bribe lined up, but it won't make sense until I announce the theme at the GM election. I guess you'll have to wait until then.
Product Placement at 1:34PM, July 31, 2009
(online)
harkovast
aghammer that almost seems to imply that if you reverse the polarity on Harkovast you get your comic.
The concept of reversing the polarity on my web comic is so awesome that I need to summon a portal through time and space to summon Doctor Who and the crew of the Star Ship Voyager to techno-babble out a way to make it possible!

This plan sounds logical.

Techno-babble can fix anything that needs to have it's polarities reversed.
Those were my two cents.
If you have any other questions, please deposit a quarter.
This space for rent.
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:51PM
harkovast at 1:38PM, July 31, 2009
(online)
Gazbonzo a good bribe would be voting for me in the DD awards!
(A very time sensitive vote I might add! After midnight tonight the poles close!)

Salsa at 1:49PM, July 31, 2009
(offline)
Besides Garbonzo Bean. Who else is running for GM?
RAGE!
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:18PM
Niccea at 2:35PM, July 31, 2009
(offline)
Me. Not using a them though.
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:14PM
Aghammer at 3:43PM, July 31, 2009
(offline)
Ah, the question is…. which Doctor Who???

harkovast
harkovast at 4:09PM, July 31, 2009
(online)
Aghammer I am tempted to say David Tennant…but I want to say the one who sounds really northern, only because none of the Americans present will be able to work out which one I mean from that description.

Hmmm, the one I really want or confusing Americans? Always a tough call!

crocty at 4:32PM, July 31, 2009
(offline)
harkovast
Aghammer I am tempted to say David Tennant…but I want to say the one who sounds really northern, only because none of the Americans present will be able to work out which one I mean from that description.

Hell, I'm Britlandish and I don't know who you mean!
And I'm northern so I should know. D:
I'm not really around much anymore, but here's my Tumblr, Twitter, and Deviantart. Also if you remember me from back when I was around, I'm sorry.
last edited on July 14, 2011 11:53AM
Aghammer at 4:58PM, July 31, 2009
(offline)
I would go with confusing Americans AND Crocty… twice as good!

crocty
harkovast

Hell, I'm Britlandish and I don't know who you mean!
And I'm northern so I should know. D:
herio at 5:34PM, July 31, 2009
(online)
David Tennant is really cool he also reads books though there very unpopular books and some doctor who books

last edited on July 14, 2011 12:47PM
harkovast at 6:22PM, July 31, 2009
(online)
The one before David Tennant.
He only did one series.
And he sounded incredbly northern.
He went on be in heroes (where he gave one of the characters a power that was way too good and totally unbalanced the whole dynamic of the show)

Okay, lets go with David Tennant.
Him and the Voyager crew can fix anything by saying meaningless science sounding gibberish.

“Realign the phase cuplings and reroute the nutrino flow through the deflector array.”
There you go, I dont even need to know the problem and I already have the solution!
Sci-fi RULES!

ParkerFarker at 6:24PM, July 31, 2009
(online)
harkovast
He only did one series.
He went on be in heroes (where he gave one of the characters a power that was way too good and totally unbalanced the whole dynamic of the show)

Him and the Voyager crew can fix anything by saying meaningless science sounding gibberish.

“Realign the phase cuplings and reroute the nutrino flow through the deflector array.”
There you go, I dont even need to know the problem and I already have the solution!
Sci-fi RULES!

actually, which season are we in? Is it that one with Donna or am I behind?

“We are in the stickiest situation since Sticky the stick insect got stuck on a sticky bun.” - Blackadder
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:39PM
crocty at 6:45PM, July 31, 2009
(offline)
harkovast
He only did one series.

Sci-fi RULES!
I thought it was Eccles cake…I'm just awful at analysing accents of the sorts, so I didn't want to say anything, lest I look like a fool!

Unless you're just pretending to mean him, and now have made me look like a fool! (Oh noes!)
I'm not really around much anymore, but here's my Tumblr, Twitter, and Deviantart. Also if you remember me from back when I was around, I'm sorry.
last edited on July 14, 2011 11:53AM
Salsa at 7:59PM, July 31, 2009
(offline)
Narrative

Anthony Mercer was walking to his abode when he bumped into a cloaked figure. “Out of my way peasant, or I shall give thee a through beating!” he said as he pushed the man roughly aside. “And you too shall be feed to the carrion birds.” And with that the figure ripped Anthony's throat out.
Anthony Mercer the scribe is dead.

Garbonzo Bean was munching on a piece of bread and thinking of how much she hated guard duty. A smiling figure walked out of the gloom. “I guess you're alert as your reputation suggests,” the figure said. “And you die tonight Ork,” Garbonzo Bean replied. She reached for her sword and froze when she realized it wasn't there. “Looking for this?” the figure asked waving the blade in front of the panicking guard. With inhuman speed the figure ran Garbonzo Bean through. “Nice kit-” she began with her last breath, but was silenced by the figure closing a hand around her throat and crushing it.
Garbonzo Bean the Squire is dead.

Else where the Alchemist whistled a bawdy tune after placing another explosive rune on somebody.

Night four is over.
Day five starts.
RAGE!
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:18PM
GarBonzo Bean at 8:55PM, July 31, 2009
(offline)
Noooo! Well, I can't say that I didn't see this coming.
Aghammer at 9:12PM, July 31, 2009
(offline)
NO, NOT the BEAN! You will be avenged my friend!

GarBonzo Bean
Aghammer at 9:12PM, July 31, 2009
(offline)
NO, NOT the BEAN! You will be avenged my friend!

Edit: Carrion birds (So, this doesn't point to Niccea since her bird is a duck)…. thoughts???

Kit…. This is not a reference to Killerbob as some have mentioned but COULD be a reference to kitty ears and Niccea.

There are only 3 mafia left… we can still beat them…. I'm voting for Niccea again!!!

GarBonzo Bean
ParkerFarker at 9:37PM, July 31, 2009
(online)
Aghammer
I'm voting for Niccea again!!!

AGREED!

“We are in the stickiest situation since Sticky the stick insect got stuck on a sticky bun.” - Blackadder
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:39PM
Exzachly at 10:41PM, July 31, 2009
(online)
Don't vote for Niccea! KillerBob will just cancel the lynch! Vote KillerBob, we all know he is the black mage
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:25PM
herio at 12:05AM, Aug. 1, 2009
(online)
oh well I'm dead now Jim i always seem to die fast oh well good luck to the rest of you

last edited on July 14, 2011 12:47PM
harkovast at 4:24AM, Aug. 1, 2009
(online)
Sorry to shamelessly plug things so much (well no, I'm not really) but it is a new month on TWC so if you vote for me now I will potentially jump up the list loads and loads.

The noose is closing a bit around the bad guys in this game…assuming you haven't all completely got the wrong end of the stick (like that could ever happen…right?)

Anthony Mercer at 4:56AM, Aug. 1, 2009
(online)
Alive peoples! Avenge my death! Uggghh…

(That was the sound of my death. It's a death sound.)
Don't take any of the above seriously. It is in my nature to joke.
last edited on July 14, 2011 10:54AM
Exzachly at 6:46AM, Aug. 1, 2009
(online)
Ok, so here's what I think of the situation so far..

Now that the birds are carrion, it's clear that the bird clues from the murder last night and crocty's murder don't point to Niccea… which leaves… Rokulily as the only suspect. I don't know what happened to make Hark go to bat for her, but there's no one else that has a connection with carrion birds besides her.

The second batch of clues, in my opinion, points at Niccea. Reputation appearing in the first page of her OOC comic, plus there is the kitten ears, which have been affirmed by the addition of the t to kit-, plus there was the smiling thing from the last killing, seems like it points to her better than anyone else.

The Alchemist is probably Product Placement. I didn't realize he dropped any clues because it happened when I was away for two days and I mostly skimmed those parts to catch up. But when he switched the lynch, the narr said it was a figure wearing Icelandic runes… Not only is PP wearing a viking helmet, his name is Scandinavian in origin.

The Black Mage is KillerBob. Hero, red. It had to be either him or Herio, and it wasn't Herio.

I'm pretty sure the town is doomed anyways though… But hey, you never know with an Agent of Choas running around and causing trouble.
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:25PM
Aghammer at 7:27AM, Aug. 1, 2009
(offline)
Exzachly
Ok, so here's what I think of the situation so far..

Now that the birds are carrion, it's clear that the bird clues from the murder last night and crocty's murder don't point to Niccea… which leaves… Rokulily as the only suspect. I don't know what happened to make Hark go to bat for her, but there's no one else that has a connection with carrion birds besides her.

The second batch of clues, in my opinion, points at Niccea. Reputation appearing in the first page of her OOC comic, plus there is the kitten ears, which have been affirmed by the addition of the t to kit-, plus there was the smiling thing from the last killing, seems like it points to her better than anyone else.

The Alchemist is probably Product Placement. I didn't realize he dropped any clues because it happened when I was away for two days and I mostly skimmed those parts to catch up. But when he switched the lynch, the narr said it was a figure wearing Icelandic runes… Not only is PP wearing a viking helmet, his name is Scandinavian in origin.

The Black Mage is KillerBob. Hero, red. It had to be either him or Herio, and it wasn't Herio.

I'm pretty sure the town is doomed anyways though… But hey, you never know with an Agent of Choas running around and causing trouble.

I agree… the strongest set of clues points to Niccea. And, I thought of Rokulily with the birds… I'm afraid Hark was wrong about her!!

Looking at the clues, I think Niccea and Rokulily are both killing townpeople… they gotta go!!
Niccea at 8:36AM, Aug. 1, 2009
(offline)
I don't have kitty ears. We don't even know what these ears are. And I still say that pulling the word reputation from the first page of my first comic is a stretch.
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:14PM
waff at 9:11AM, Aug. 1, 2009
(online)
anr't niccea's ears more like deer ears exzachly?

'there is no “overkill” there is only “open fire” and “time to reload” rule #37
the things on my box are a dead squirell, a medal and a paper bag hat.
ow! I have shards of the fourth wall in my eye!
WAFF-MAN!! as of mafia VI
last edited on July 14, 2011 4:44PM

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon