MAFIA... and other forum games

Mafia XII the Legend of Townstonia
Product Placement at 8:56AM, Aug. 2, 2009
(online)
therealtj
Gee, guys it sure was a good stategy to elect the Black Mage as apposed to a Valkyrie.
Don't look at me. I didn't vote for him.
Those were my two cents.
If you have any other questions, please deposit a quarter.
This space for rent.
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:51PM
Niccea at 9:01AM, Aug. 2, 2009
(offline)
Product Placement
therealtj
Gee, guys it sure was a good stategy to elect the Black Mage as apposed to a Valkyrie.
Don't look at me. I didn't vote for him.
Neither did I. I did vote, but Salsa lost my PQs.
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:14PM
Salsa at 3:03PM, Aug. 2, 2009
(offline)
Hello? Anyone on?
RAGE!
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:18PM
harkovast at 3:13PM, Aug. 2, 2009
(online)
I didn't vote!
BEcuase I am dead and the system discriminates against me!

For more Harkovast related goings on, go to the Harkovast Forum
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:43PM
GarBonzo Bean at 3:34PM, Aug. 2, 2009
(offline)
harkovast
I didn't vote!
BEcuase I am dead and the system discriminates against me!
I agree! We dead people need rights too!
If its popsicle, its possible!
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:32PM
Salsa at 3:49PM, Aug. 2, 2009
(offline)
Whose corpse should we lynch then. (Mine included)
RAGE!
crocty at 4:07PM, Aug. 2, 2009
(offline)
DarthVaderSmells's corpse!

We lynch him at daybreak!
Or nightbreak…I think it's night now…UH
I'm not really around much anymore, but here's my Tumblr, Twitter, and Deviantart. Also if you remember me from back when I was around, I'm sorry.
last edited on July 14, 2011 11:53AM
Salsa at 4:36PM, Aug. 2, 2009
(offline)
crocty

DarthVader's Corpse: 2
Crocty
Garbinzo Bean
RAGE!
InuYasha_Rules at 5:10PM, Aug. 2, 2009
(offline)
It appears that I was not killed whilst on vacation. May I become active again?

last edited on July 14, 2011 1:02PM
harkovast at 5:29PM, Aug. 2, 2009
(online)
Let Inuyasha play!
He voted for me in the DD awards tie breaker (PLUG) so he must be a good person!

For more Harkovast related goings on, go to the Harkovast Forum
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:43PM
Salsa at 5:50PM, Aug. 2, 2009
(offline)
InuYasha_Rules
It appears that I was not killed whilst on vacation. May I become active again?
yes.
RAGE!
gullas at 6:05PM, Aug. 2, 2009
(offline)
So Salsa, will you be making the gm's election thread at day six?
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:39PM
Salsa at 6:11PM, Aug. 2, 2009
(offline)
Yeah this is going to take at least another two to three days.
RAGE!
gullas at 6:14PM, Aug. 2, 2009
(offline)
Salsa
Yeah this is going to take at least another two to three days.

ah okay, was just wonderin' …
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:39PM
therealtj at 6:15PM, Aug. 2, 2009
(online)
Salsa
crocty

DarthVader's Corpse: 2
Crocty
Garbinzo Bean
I vote we gather all our rotten corpses and have a bonfire!

“The only moral it is possible to draw from this story is that one should never throw the letter Q into a privet bush, but unfortunately there are times when it is unavoidable.”
-Douglas Adams, The Restaurant At the End of the Universe
last edited on July 14, 2011 4:28PM
Salsa at 6:22PM, Aug. 2, 2009
(offline)
DartheVader's Corpse: 3
crocty
Garbonzo Bean
ParkerFarker

Corpse bonfire: over 9000
therealtj
Da GM
RAGE!
Salsa at 8:04PM, Aug. 2, 2009
(offline)
Narrative

Exzachly was enjoying a mug of ale at the tavern when a strange figure walked in. The figure smiled crookedly at Exzachly as he tried to find what about the new arrival made him so uneasy. He reached for another loaf of bread. As the figure walked up to the table, he noticed its ears even under the red hood. “Why are you here at this hour?” the figure asked Exzachly. “Ah coul' ask you da shame thin',” he said his breath heavy with the smell of ale. “Wuz wit da kitty-” Exzachly began but the rest was lost in as blood gurgled up when the figures knife went through his lungs and heart.

Exzachly the Serf is no longer among the day-walkers.

Rokulily was in an uneasy sleep. A shadowy figure with Icelandic runes slithered towards her bed. A floorboard creaked and awakened Rokulily. “What are you doing in my house?!?” she asked alert and groping for her knife. “A knife is going to do you as much good as these Icelandic Runes wench,” the alchemist said, his annoyance at having wakened his victim obvious. “Then it should do me plenty good!” she spat back.
“*sigh* The runes mean nothing, the couldn't aid me in setting myself on fire,” the alchemist said in a weary voice. “Been nice knowing ya!” he said. Five silver runes appeared in the shape of a crux with Rokulily acting as the center. The Alchemist vanished before silver flames and black smoke consumed Rokulily and her home.

Rokulily the serf is no more.

Night five is gone.
Day six is here.
RAGE!
Aghammer at 8:27PM, Aug. 2, 2009
(offline)
I'm not feeling too good and am not sure when I'll be on tomorrow (migraine). Clearly PP is the first killer and we need to kill him with a lynch to avoid getting someone blown up. Anyway, i think we know who the mafia are… I think we still have one agent of chaos out there. something with birds I guess??

Salsa
Narrative

Exzachly was enjoying a mug of ale at the tavern when a strange figure walked in. The figure smiled crookedly at Exzachly as he tried to find what about the new arrival made him so uneasy. He reached for another loaf of bread. As the figure walked up to the table, he noticed its ears even under the red hood. “Why are you here at this hour?” the figure asked Exzachly. “Ah coul' ask you da shame thin',” he said his breath heavy with the smell of ale. “Wuz wit da kitty-” Exzachly began but the rest was lost in as blood gurgled up when the figures knife went through his lungs and heart.

Rokulily was in an uneasy sleep. A shadowy figure with Icelandic runes slithered towards her bed. A floorboard creaked and awakened Rokulily. “What are you doing in my house?!?” she asked alert and groping for her knife. “A knife is going to do you as much good as these Icelandic Runes wench,” the alchemist said, his annoyance at having wakened his victim obvious. “Then it should do me plenty good!” she spat back.
“*sigh* The runes mean nothing, the couldn't aid me in setting myself on fire,” the alchemist said in a weary voice. “Been nice knowing ya!” he said. Five silver runes appeared in the shape of a crux with Rokulily acting as the center. The Alchemist vanished before silver flames and black smoke consumed Rokulily and her home.

Rokulily the serf is no more.

Night five is gone.
Day six is here.

last edited on July 14, 2011 10:47AM
rokulily at 8:31PM, Aug. 2, 2009
(online)
well then… hahahahaha! Okay, for all those townies living you should know what ya gotta do. AVENGE US, THE NEWLY AND OLDLY FALLEN GOOD PEOPLE OF TOWNSTON!
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:09PM
InuYasha_Rules at 9:33PM, Aug. 2, 2009
(offline)
Icelandic runes. Hark, tis be none other than pp! You werest a bragart before i left about such things, and verily, it is thou doom!!!

Exzachly at 12:32AM, Aug. 3, 2009
(online)
Salsa
Exzachly began but the rest was lost in as blood gurgled up when the figures knife went through his lungs and heart.
No fair, I need those! D:
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:25PM
Product Placement at 1:28AM, Aug. 3, 2009
(online)
Those Icelandic runes again?

WTF! Salsa! I don't approve of herrings that specifically point at someone. There's no way I can defend against stuff like that and I'm innocent.

Innocent!
GM Rules
You can throw in red herrings but please refer from directly connecting the herrings to innocents. Make them instead vague things that could point at many people.

Salsa

OK. The other kill mentions bread. That seems to point at Niccea and her mystery bread comic. Also there was mention of kitty ears. Sounds like she's a killer. I'd say that she's more important to take out since she can kill every night. The alchemist can only kill every other night so he's a lover priority since he's not as deadly. Although I'm not the Alchemist, dam it!
Those were my two cents.
This space for rent.
ParkerFarker at 4:43AM, Aug. 3, 2009
(online)
Salsa

yeah, I dunno about anyone else, but when I read this I thought “Niccea”. I mean, sure, she doesn't have kitty ears but exzachly thought she did. See:
Exzachly
The batch of clues, in my opinion, points at Niccea. there is the kitten ears, which have been affirmed by the addition of the t to kit-,
also the bread clue.

and also
GM Rules
You can throw in red herrings but please refer from directly connecting the herrings to innocents. Make them instead vague things that could point at many people.
I think whoever wrote these meant to say "please refrain from directly…"

“We are in the stickiest situation since Sticky the stick insect got stuck on a sticky bun.” - Blackadder
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:39PM
InuYasha_Rules at 7:49AM, Aug. 3, 2009
(offline)
Very well then. Thou hast changed my mind for me! I shalt vote niccea, but pp, your day shall come!!!

Product Placement at 8:46AM, Aug. 3, 2009
(online)
ParkerFarker
I think whoever wrote these meant to say "please refrain from directly…"
Actually. The person who wrote that was me. I was among the people who suggested running GM elections and wrote allot of the rules revolving around that. I've been a huge contributor to this game, now that I think about it.

And I included that rule because the first time I played the game, a red herring was placed in a narration that targeted me directly. Nobody wanted to believe me and the only thing that saved me from a certain death was the fact that the detective checked up on me. Even still, all the players wouldn't trust me and if memory serves me right, I was killed in the night after.

Say… the detective is still alive, isn't s/he? Can TFGM please do a check on me?

Oh! And I wrote a comic about it.

Those were my two cents.
This space for rent.
Salsa at 9:24AM, Aug. 3, 2009
(offline)
Product Placement
Those Icelandic runes again?

WTF! Salsa! I don't approve of herrings that specifically point at someone. There's no way I can defend against stuff like that and I'm innocent.

Innocent!
GM Rules

Salsa

OK. The other kill mentions bread. That seems to point at Niccea and her mystery bread comic. Also there was mention of kitty ears. Sounds like she's a killer. I'd say that she's more important to take out since she can kill every night. The alchemist can only kill every other night so he's a lover priority since he's not as deadly. Although I'm not the Alchemist, dam it!

Okay, Yes the Icelandic runes are a red herring. I even tried to point this out in the narrative. PP before you get real mad at me, gullas is also from Iceland. (check his profile) it's just that he died right after the lynch switch narrative and no one noticed that before then. There may be more people from Iceland playing and I just didn't know and I thought that a clue pointing to two specific people would be likely discarded as a red herring because of it, but no one bothered to check Gullas's profile. I owe you a huge apology and I am pretty sure that I am breaking another GM rule by saying a clue is a red herring. But PP is right and since no one seemed to catch the fact that the Runes “mean nothing” in the narrative, I thought it might be best to point out that the Icelandic Runes are a red herring and with gullas dead a very bad one at that. PP I am truly sorry, but just so everyone knows, I am not saying PP is innocent, just that the Icelandic Runes are a red herring.

@PP: Nope Hark was the Diviner (detective) and he was killed a little while back.
RAGE!
Product Placement at 9:37AM, Aug. 3, 2009
(online)
\o/

Pardoned by the voice of god!

Don't worry there Salsa. I wasn't mad at you. I just have this thing against Herrings.
Those were my two cents.
This space for rent.
waff at 10:08AM, Aug. 3, 2009
(online)
Product Placement
\o/

Don't worry there Salsa. I wasn't mad at you. I just have this thing against Herrings.
don't forget that I beat sea_cow to death with a red herring (although more fishy than cluey) ^_^

'there is no “overkill” there is only “open fire” and “time to reload” rule #37
the things on my box are a dead squirell, a medal and a paper bag hat.
ow! I have shards of the fourth wall in my eye!
WAFF-MAN!! as of mafia VI
last edited on July 14, 2011 4:44PM
Salsa at 10:41AM, Aug. 3, 2009
(offline)
Product Placement
\o/

Oh ho ho ho. I said that the Icelandic Runes were a red herring, Never said you didn't kill some one else. >:)sorry I take a small perverse pleasure from pointing out that You ain't outta the woods yet.
RAGE!
Salsa at 11:16AM, Aug. 3, 2009
(offline)
Vote update. Come on people VOTE! It is you duty as villagers to lynch someone!
Niccea: 2
Product Placement
InuYasha_Rules

Product Placement: 1
Aghammer
RAGE!

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon