MAFIA... and other forum games

Mafia XIII - Heaven or Hell.
Ochitsukanai at 9:20PM, Aug. 20, 2009
(online)
You can solve nearly every clue correctly and succeed in every hit, but nothing overcomes bad fortune! ^^;

Ahaha, but seriously, well played. Glad you finally got a neat super-role, waff. :)

EDIT: Right, and that final narration was badass. XD Thanks.

Always, I wanna be with mew, and make believe with mew
and live in harmony harmony oh nyan
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:20PM
Product Placement at 4:18AM, Aug. 21, 2009
(online)
Ochitsukanai
You can solve nearly every clue correctly and succeed in every hit, but nothing overcomes bad fortune! ^^;
Kitty sent in an action to kill Waff and the randomizer placed her under him. Thus it was so close from becoming an Angel victory.

I'm updating the narration with insider info now. That should help the people who will draw the narrations.

End of turn narrations.
Turn 1
Turn 2
Turn 3
Turn 4
Turn 5
Turn 6
WAR!
Turn 7
Turn 8
Turn 9 - Final Narration

Now that I think about it. I'm saddened that neither Kitty nor Hark wanted to challenge their opponent for a duel. I had such an awesome concept ready for that.
Those were my two cents.
If you have any other questions, please deposit a quarter.
This space for rent.
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:51PM
crocty at 7:09AM, Aug. 21, 2009
(offline)
Product Placement
Kitty17 the Archangel is dead.
I'm not really around much anymore, but here's my Tumblr, Twitter, and Deviantart. Also if you remember me from back when I was around, I'm sorry.
last edited on July 14, 2011 11:53AM
kitty17 at 10:32AM, Aug. 21, 2009
(offline)
Product Placement
Kitty sent in an action to kill Waff and the randomizer placed her under him. Thus it was so close from becoming an Angel victory.

):

Product Placement
Now that I think about it. I'm saddened that neither Kitty nor Hark wanted to challenge their opponent for a duel. I had such an awesome concept ready for that.

To be honest, I read through the duel rules and didn't really understand them all too much, so I didn't want to chance it ^^;

K.A.L.A.-dan! Moe Maid ;3
Pastel and Kitty :3
last edited on July 14, 2011 1:19PM
Product Placement at 10:51AM, Aug. 21, 2009
(online)
kitty17
To be honest, I read through the duel rules and didn't really understand them all too much, so I didn't want to chance it ^^;
That's is the reason I offered to explain all rules to those who asked.

Ah, no worries. I'll probably never run the Heaven or Hell game again, but I'm likely to try to incorporate the duel system into a different game at a future date.

Just have to put down a mental note to make the rules more simple or easier to understand.
Those were my two cents.
This space for rent.
Anthony Mercer at 12:17PM, Aug. 21, 2009
(online)
I survived! Yay!

…but one day, THE DEMONS WILL RISE AGAIN!!!
Don't take any of the above seriously. It is in my nature to joke.
last edited on July 14, 2011 10:54AM
blergness at 1:38PM, Aug. 21, 2009
(offline)
Aghammer
I do NOT envy whoever ends up drawing this one!

I WANT TO DRAW THIS OH SO BADLY!
but knowing me I'll drag it out longer than it needs to be…

Harkovast
You claim to be a girl but PP wrote narration saying you are a guy AND he reads Harkovast (which all the cool people read) so I have to go with what he says.
You are now officially a dude.
Congratulations!
Well, that is good to know. I should probably get more guy-appropriate clothes then…
I have a comic now! http://www.drunkduck.com/Talking_to_Myself/ and i really don't care if you read it!
last edited on July 14, 2011 11:25AM
Product Placement at 5:35PM, Aug. 21, 2009
(online)
Well, the one who's insane enough to work his way through the narrations in detail deserves a pat on the back. However, that's asking for way to much so a short and simple page for every night would be just as great. And since the comic is still 4 games behind, there's not that much of a rush.

Btw. I've been shown some sneak previews of pages for the Mafia XI game (monster mash) and I'm loving what I've seen so far. You guys will love it.

While I'm at it. Who's doing game X and XII?
Those were my two cents.
This space for rent.
Niccea at 7:44PM, Aug. 21, 2009
(offline)
No one is doing X. Just cause nothing really happened in it. I'm going to put a short summary, put up extras and that is it. I also think that I can handle XII. Also, IX will be up in full in about 19 days. Depends how fast XI comes in. I got 4 pages in already (not including extras and what little of X I get up).
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:14PM
ParkerFarker at 9:24PM, Aug. 21, 2009
(online)
Niccea
No one is doing X. Just cause nothing really happened in it. I'm going to put a short summary, put up extras and that is it. I also think that I can handle XII. Also, IX will be up in full in about 19 days. Depends how fast XI comes in. I got 4 pages in already (not including extras and what little of X I get up).

I just need to do 2 and a half pages and then I'll be done. They follow the narratives pretty closely.

And… If absolutley no one else wants to do this game's narratives, I guess I could. But if anyone else would like to… do

“We are in the stickiest situation since Sticky the stick insect got stuck on a sticky bun.” - Blackadder
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:39PM
rokulily at 6:51PM, Aug. 22, 2009
(online)
hahaha I'm glad I died protecting the leader though it was odd that both sides wanted me dead the same night. It seemed like a short but very busy game and PP the narriations were very dynamic and intense and all kinds of awesome. I missed the twists and turns that some games have but thats just the way this game was set up to play- it was more of a story line. Good game everybody! Sorry I wasn't around for most of it though…
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:09PM
Product Placement at 7:11PM, Aug. 22, 2009
(online)
I agree that this game was missing something. I believe the fault lies in the fact that I made all the actions more hidden. No clues were given until turn 5, there were no public votes, no incentive for people to pick at the clues for that matter.

In order to make the game more interesting, I focused on creating more elaborate narrations. Which must have given it that storyline feel.

Oh well, it was a fun experiment but the next time I go for running this game, I'll probably aim for something closer to the original concept (I might try and squeeze the duel system in there somehow).

I liked how I made the twist that future mafia games could technically be happening in this new afterlife world though.
Those were my two cents.
This space for rent.
blergness at 10:56PM, Aug. 22, 2009
(offline)
ParkerFarker
Niccea

I just need to do 2 and a half pages and then I'll be done. They follow the narratives pretty closely.

And… If absolutley no one else wants to do this game's narratives, I guess I could. But if anyone else would like to… do
I'll seriously do it. sounds super fun! :D
I have a comic now! http://www.drunkduck.com/Talking_to_Myself/ and i really don't care if you read it!
last edited on July 14, 2011 11:25AM
crocty at 4:17AM, Aug. 23, 2009
(offline)
Niccea
No one is doing X. Just cause nothing really happened in it.
The first serial killer victory! D:
I'm not really around much anymore, but here's my Tumblr, Twitter, and Deviantart. Also if you remember me from back when I was around, I'm sorry.
Niccea at 7:40AM, Aug. 23, 2009
(offline)
crocty
Niccea
No one is doing X. Just cause nothing really happened in it.
The first serial killer victory! D:
Don't worry. The amazing Pastel will be mentioned.
Salsa at 3:43PM, Aug. 23, 2009
(offline)
X- first serial Killer victory
XII-first 100% fatalities
XIII-first game not based off the original model.

I can't remember what game had the first mafia victory. Let's see what XIV has in store.
RAGE!
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:18PM
Product Placement at 3:56PM, Aug. 23, 2009
(online)
Well the first game I plaid in was the fourth I think. That ended with a Mafia victory. So unless there's a game that ended with the mafia winning before, the fourth game was the first.
Those were my two cents.
This space for rent.
gullas at 4:11PM, Aug. 23, 2009
(offline)
Product Placement
Well the first game I plaid in was the fourth I think. That ended with a Mafia victory. So unless there's a game that ended with the mafia winning before, the fourth game was the first.

game three, were Harkovast was mayor, was a mafia victory… also I got my title there :)
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:39PM
Product Placement at 4:17PM, Aug. 23, 2009
(online)
gullas
game three, were Harkovast was mayor, was a mafia victory… also I got my title there :)
No you got the title in game four. After killing all those townies.

I should know. I made this
Those were my two cents.
This space for rent.
ParkerFarker at 4:51PM, Aug. 23, 2009
(online)
blergness
ParkerFarker
Niccea

I'll seriously do it. sounds super fun! :D

oh, sorry it sounded like, from your post, you couldn't do it. By all means, go right ahead.

“We are in the stickiest situation since Sticky the stick insect got stuck on a sticky bun.” - Blackadder
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:39PM
gullas at 4:56AM, Aug. 24, 2009
(offline)
Product Placement
gullas
No you got the title in game four. After killing all those townies.

I should know. I made this

ah… all those mafia games, no wonder why I got confuzzled :P
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:39PM
crocty at 7:18AM, Aug. 24, 2009
(offline)
Product Placement
The third game I was mafia, we won, just barely.

Also Mafia I: First Townie victory :D
Hakoshen at 8:11AM, Aug. 24, 2009
(offline)
So who's drawing what? I'm taking a break from my own comic and I'd be glad to help out with anything, including some old games that never got done. This game especially, I'd like to be a part of.
God needed the Devil, the Beatles needed the Rolling Stones, Hakoshen needs me.
I'm the enemy he requires to define him.
Soon or later, he'll bring me back to life again for another epic encounter of shouting about power levels and grimacing.
-Harkovast
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:41PM
Product Placement at 12:31PM, Aug. 24, 2009
(online)
Hakoshen
So who's drawing what? I'm taking a break from my own comic and I'd be glad to help out with anything, including some old games that never got done. This game especially, I'd like to be a part of.
Well let's go over it.

Niccea is currently posting game IX. It was a simple thing because so many people had already made comic art during the course of the game.

Nobody's doing X but Niccea was planing on doing a short summary for that game. If anyone has a different idea, they're free to step in.

Game XI is being drawn by ParkerFarker, mostly. Aghammer is also doing some stuff and maybe others but I don't know. That one has a lot of material to draw on the account of all those personal narrations (sorry). I don't think anyone's doing the personal narrations, unless I'm wrong.

Game XII. No clue.

Game XIII. blergness mentioned that she's interested and so did Parker. However, the more then merrier, I always say.

Well, I'll be. We've almost caught up with the comic. ^^
Those were my two cents.
This space for rent.
Hakoshen at 2:20PM, Aug. 24, 2009
(offline)
Product Placement
Game XII. No clue.

Well, unless someone else steps up to it, I'll get on this one.
God needed the Devil, the Beatles needed the Rolling Stones, Hakoshen needs me.
I'm the enemy he requires to define him.
Soon or later, he'll bring me back to life again for another epic encounter of shouting about power levels and grimacing.
-Harkovast
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:41PM
Niccea at 5:38PM, Aug. 24, 2009
(offline)
Hakoshen
Product Placement
Game XII. No clue.

Rodger.

Also. I'm almost done with IX. I just have to draw the final narrative.
crocty at 10:06AM, Aug. 25, 2009
(offline)
Niccea
Hakoshen
Product Placement
Game XII. No clue.

Rodger.

Also. I'm almost done with IX. I just have to draw the final narrative.
I had such an awesome final huge narrative idea! Gillespie raises from the quick sand to attack the ship, zombie tree attacks, bringing his victims, DarthVadersSucks1999, and SalsaVelocoiraptorzombie…Ochi zombie too, probably. I can't remember…

Too bad 3 people voted, 2 of which said no narrative. (One of them being me)

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon