MAFIA... and other forum games

Mafia XIII - Heaven or Hell.
Hakoshen at 3:38PM, Aug. 14, 2009
(offline)

I'm going home.
God needed the Devil, the Beatles needed the Rolling Stones, Hakoshen needs me.
I'm the enemy he requires to define him.
Soon or later, he'll bring me back to life again for another epic encounter of shouting about power levels and grimacing.
-Harkovast
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:41PM
harkovast at 3:55PM, Aug. 14, 2009
(online)
Is each turn of this game one day of real time, or two?

For more Harkovast related goings on, go to the Harkovast Forum
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:43PM
Product Placement at 4:00PM, Aug. 14, 2009
(online)
Narration.

As the town grew and matured, spirits from across the plane, flocked towards it. Like a beacon of hope it represented something different. What it meant, nobody knew, they just knew they had to be there.

The Demons were on the prowl. Maybe this anomaly was beneficial, after all. All the spirits are flocking towards this place, saving the demons the trouble of looking for them. The Pit Lord was most pleased with his progress and ordered his minions to swell the numbers of his force.

The Angels observed their movements from afar.
“This does not look good” said one of them, “The Demons are picking up way to many recruits for the moment. Shouldn't we do something about it?”
The Archangel hovered around. Silent. Still. He payed close attention to the blackened spirits as they approached their intended targets. Soon they'd be infected with their hatred as well.
“Please lord! We have to do something.” Said the angel again, with a hint of desperation.
“Something has already been done.” Said the Archangel as he released himself from his trance, “The demons will not be recruiting tonight.”
Confused, the Angel looks down at the demons once more and speaks. “-But look at their intent. Their hunger for new souls. We won't stop them from over here. Hell will sooner freeze.”
“Precisely.” Said the Archangel.

Three souls had gathered around what appeared to be a forming building. It was located in the center of the new town and was growing in size. There was no telling what it was supposed to be. It was still to early in its development to accurately guess its design. So transfixed were these souls at the growing structure that they did not notice the demons closing in on them. With hateful eyes, the agents of hell, prepared to grab hold on them in order to whisk away all sense of morality. Gathering the dark essence within themselves, they prepared for the transformation.

But something was wrong. The essence wasn't forming. The Pit Fiend felt it too and was stricken with shock. “The furnaces!” He yelped as he called back his groveling beasts, now stricken with fear. “Come! We must rectify the situation!” He said before fading away with his minions, returning to hell.

The Angels observed these events with impressed eyes. “How did you do that?” They asked their lord.
Tired, he spoke. “Its possible for those who are pure of heart to quell the hottest flames of hatred. However it is a taxing work. Now go. The Demons will not be disposed indefinitely. Save as many souls as you can.”

Delaying no further, the angels descended, selecting someone who they thought worthy of salvation. As it turned out, one was indeed fit for duty for the lord. The other angel was less fortunate with his selection. Dark auras could be found within him, making him unsuitable. Only one angel was recruited today.

As these events transpired a faint figure managed to witness them all. Demons and Angels are infesting this town. Some may claim to have more noble intentions then others but this spirit did not believe either had the interest of this town in mind. He has been touched by the determination of the one responsible for its foundation and wished to do everything in his powers to ensure its existence. With these thoughts, his allegiance was decided. He would fight for the town. He was a rebellious spirit.

Meanwhile, in the pits of burning decay. Hordes of foul creatures were slavishly sacrificing themselves for the flames. The fires could not die down. They have to stay lit. Hellfire must be eternal.

The Pit Lord was furious and called forth his minions. After a quick glance his focus was transfixed at one of them.
“YOU!” He said with a thundering voice. The malice in the tone sent shivers done the spine of his dogs.
“You!” he said again, as he walked in closer closer. His fury blackened his scales as his footsteps scorched the ground he touched.
“You.” He repeated once more and raised a terrifying weapon in his hand.
The demon was now all but certain that his short live in the underworld was over. He expected nothing more then a sacrificial to feed the flames.
“You will do.” Said the pit lord as he placed his weapon in the hands of the demon, “You are now my agent of terror. Strike fear into our enemies heart. Lay waste to all you see. Were the title of Doomguard with honor”.

Turn 4 has started

Insider info:
Actions:
Angels:
Kitty17 uses A cold day in Hell. Success
Crocty recruit Salsa. Failure
Ochitsukanai recruits therealtj. Success

Demons:
Harkovast makes ParkerFarker a Doomguard. Success
Hakoshen recruits Blergess. (Cold day)
Anthony Mercer recruits Aghammer. (Cold day)
ParkerFarker recruits Martinlo_23. (Cold day)

Rebellious Spirits:
Aevalor becomes a Rebellious Spirit. Success

Current members list:
Angels
Kitty17 - Archangel
crocty - Angel
Ochitsukanai - Angel
therealtj - Angel

Demons
Harkovast - Pit Lord
ParkerFarker - Doomguard
Hakoshen - Demon
Anthony Mercer - Demon

Rebellious Spirits
Waff - Atheist.
Salsa - Rebellious Hitler
Rokulily - Rebellious Hitler
Aevalor - Rebellious Spirit
Those were my two cents.
If you have any other questions, please deposit a quarter.
This space for rent.
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:51PM
Product Placement at 4:03PM, Aug. 14, 2009
(online)
harkovast
Is each turn of this game one day of real time, or two?
A single turn takes a day, real time.

Man. Have I've been on time with the narrations lately or what?
Those were my two cents.
This space for rent.
harkovast at 4:19PM, Aug. 14, 2009
(online)
Ooooh th game is hotting up….or cooling down as the case may be.

So that puts the demons and the good guys neck and neck for angels vs demons.
Unless I am once again failing to understand what the hell is going on!

rokulily at 5:23PM, Aug. 14, 2009
(online)
hmmm… Okay so the angels lost the only ‘stop the other side’… (and they know the indenity of 6 total players 2 outta 3 p.hitlars unless their failed recuits were possible demons) Everyone should now have a team o' 4… So the demons still hold the advantage unless the war starts and then the atheist would have the greatest chance possible depending on the clue solving skills of the at.group. unless one of the (un/)holy heads is reveiled in which the advantage goes entirely to the atheist. Basically unless the war starts the demon side has the highest chance.

Of course if the two heads choose a humilation battle the angels COULD win upper hand and not even start the war. Or not- its up to chance.

So yeah… Sounds about right?
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:09PM
GarBonzo Bean at 6:31PM, Aug. 14, 2009
(offline)
Since the angels keep trying to recruit demons, It's only a matter of time before the war starts…
If its popsicle, its possible!
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:32PM
martinlo_23 at 7:08PM, Aug. 14, 2009
(offline)
Let the Bloodbaths starts. This will be SHIT FUCKING PWNSOME.
DarkMartio rules.(That's me.) The cake is a lie. I heard u lieks mudkips.
last edited on July 14, 2011 1:54PM
harkovast at 7:14PM, Aug. 14, 2009
(online)
Rokulily, I didn't understand any of that, but it sure sounded clever!

InuYasha_Rules at 7:37PM, Aug. 14, 2009
(offline)
I've been gone for a while and I don't have time to read everything so can you guys fill me in here? Has the war begun, have any clues been given, or are we still wandering around confused? Like what I'm doing right now! lol

last edited on July 14, 2011 1:02PM
Niccea at 7:45PM, Aug. 14, 2009
(offline)
InuYasha_Rules
I've been gone for a while and I don't have time to read everything so can you guys fill me in here? Has the war begun, have any clues been given, or are we still wandering around confused? Like what I'm doing right now! lol
We are just sitting here waiting for something to happen. You didn't miss much. I don't know how I'm going to draw anything for this game.
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:14PM
martinlo_23 at 7:48PM, Aug. 14, 2009
(offline)
In short, nothing has happened.
DarkMartio rules.(That's me.) The cake is a lie. I heard u lieks mudkips.
last edited on July 14, 2011 1:54PM
Exzachly at 9:16PM, Aug. 14, 2009
(online)
Man, really bad luck on the angel side. Now, back to the old waiting game.
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:25PM
Salsa at 9:24PM, Aug. 14, 2009
(offline)
Don't blame me. My mojo hasn't had a chance to get going.
RAGE!
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:18PM
humorman at 10:31PM, Aug. 14, 2009
(offline)
I've just been recruited.

What does that mean?

Billy vs. Tree – The epic struggle of boy versus tree.
Sonic Colores – It looks like it's going to be a good game because I love how the way it makes me grow.
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:51PM
Product Placement at 1:19AM, Aug. 15, 2009
(online)
Niccea
We are just sitting here waiting for something to happen. You didn't miss much. I don't know how I'm going to draw anything for this game.
Once the game is over I can feed you with all the insider information, who recruited who and so on.

Once the war starts, it will be revealed which side everone is standing on, whether they're an angel, demon or a rebellious spirit.

Should be interesting.
Those were my two cents.
This space for rent.
Exzachly at 5:27AM, Aug. 15, 2009
(online)
humorman

What does that mean?
Shhhh, you're not supposed to tell anyone. It's a secret!

(And believe me, I know what I'm talking about, I've been recruited too. Pit lord crocty told me not to tell anyone though).
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:25PM
D_Dude at 8:16AM, Aug. 15, 2009
(online)
Humorman

What does that mean?

Did you even read the rules for this game?
FEAR THE BADGER!
It's not overkill if you don't hit him.
Sir! We are surrounded! … Good. Then we can charge in EVERY direction.
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:18PM
Niccea at 9:22AM, Aug. 15, 2009
(offline)
D_Dude
Humorman

What does that mean?

Don't worry. Humorman is just being humorman.

In some ancient language, I'm sure humorman means arse.
crocty at 9:47AM, Aug. 15, 2009
(offline)
Niccea
D_Dude
Humorman

What does that mean?

Well actually, if someone were to have bad grammar, they would pluralise Humorman to Humormans.
If that same bad grammared person were to be British, and a rather posh one at that, he would call him HumorGentlemans. If you anagram this, is says Arse Tongue Hmlmn
I would say that this means humurmun licks arse! (Hmlmn being the sound of someone talking, while licking arse.)

There we have it, undeniable proof!
I'm not really around much anymore, but here's my Tumblr, Twitter, and Deviantart. Also if you remember me from back when I was around, I'm sorry.
last edited on July 14, 2011 11:53AM
therealtj at 10:14AM, Aug. 15, 2009
(online)
crocty
Niccea
D_Dude
Humorman

What does that mean?

Well actually, if someone were to have bad grammar, they would pluralise Humorman to Humormans.
If that same bad grammared person were to be British, and a rather posh one at that, he would call him HumorGentlemans. If you anagram this, is says Arse Tongue Hmlmn
I would say that this means humurmun licks arse! (Hmlmn being the sound of someone talking, while licking arse.)

There we have it, undeniable proof!

It… it all makes sense now!

“The only moral it is possible to draw from this story is that one should never throw the letter Q into a privet bush, but unfortunately there are times when it is unavoidable.”
-Douglas Adams, The Restaurant At the End of the Universe
last edited on July 14, 2011 4:28PM
harkovast at 11:03AM, Aug. 15, 2009
(online)
The important thing is, as I see it, is that the angels used their freeze power and only broke even. Now the demons can now use their own freeze power against the angels in order to pull ahead.
Also, though the sides are equal in number, one of the demons is now armed meaning they can start murdering people they suspect of being angels.
The demons definitely seem to have the advantage now.

Unless I haven't read the rules properly again…

Product Placement at 3:06PM, Aug. 15, 2009
(online)
Ugh.. Just finished the narration for tonight. Tomorrow, I have to get up one hour earlier then usual. That means I'll be up around 4'o'clock GMT. >:P

Thank god, tomorrow will be the last day of work for a week. Now I can really start working on these babies.

P.S. Get ready for some clue solving.
Those were my two cents.
This space for rent.
harkovast at 3:18PM, Aug. 15, 2009
(online)
Sounds like my kind of night if that tiny text is anything to go by!

Product Placement at 4:00PM, Aug. 15, 2009
(online)
Narration

“I remember my mother.

Her smile.

The way she laughed.

The day she died of cancer.

It was the day I learned that there could be no god.

I remember… blue sky.”

The Atheist looks up and sees how the mist above clears away, forming a blue hue over the town. Townston was almost ready. It was starting to remind him more and more of home. It was still missing something but he would figure it out in the end. Soon this nightmare would be over. His memories would all return.

To imagine such denial, one would need to appreciate irony. Here we have an individual who refuses to believe that's he's dead and is in some sort of afterlife, so much, that he ends up creating his own afterlife. One that resembles his past life.

Just as it affected him, more and more spirits became influenced by his presence. As expected, another soul decides to stand beside him in his quest to bring back life to a dead world.

The Angels walked amongst the spirits, curious of the things that had formed around them. The souls that had taken refuge here have rapidly adapted and most have taken form of human shaped villagers. As they observed the town market, they noticed someone who would be of great potential.

“This spirit! It's pure. I know it.” Remarked one of the Angels. “we must take it into protective wing.”
The Archangel agreed but felt a disturbing feeling. He couldn't quite understand what it was that he felt but it followed a telepathic message that he received from fellow Archangels in regular intervals:
“The Gates have been closed. We will no longer accept any new souls. Return home and prepare for further orders.”
What travesty is this? The gates of Heaven are shut? Is Celestia finally marching to war?

The Angels prepared themselves to follow the deserving soul but were stopped by the Archangel. “Something's come up. We need to go.” he said and transported them from purgatory.

For the newly recruited Angels, this was their first visit to heaven, since their ascension to divinity. As they observed their surroundings their first sense of feelings were… warmth… peace… serenity… beauty… They had a hard time containing these emotions of happiness and burst into tears. The Archangel ignored them and marched forward to an impressive looking gate situated in front of them. There was an old man sitting there.

“What was this I heard about the gates closing?” Asked the archangel. The old man looked up, looking past the face, straight into the soul of the one who spoke so abruptly. You would get the sense that he could tell everything about you, just by carelessly glancing towards your general direction. “Ah, it's you.” answered the old man. Taking a moment to look behind himself at the wide open gates, he turned back and spoke with a cheerful tone. “It seems to me like the gates are still open. Same as it has been since the formation of the world. Same as it will be till the day it ends. Now tell me, whatever gave you the idea that we would close them? You think we need to loosen the hinges, perhaps?”
Disturbed the Archangel replied, “but the message-”
“Ah the message.” Interrupted the old man. “You received a message from your peers. And I suppose that it was accompanied by a sickly feeling as well?”
“How did you know?” Asked the Archangel.
“Because it's the oldest trick in the book.” he replied. “Demons have attempted to communicate with us, feeding us false information for as long as we've been around.”

Ashamed. The Archangel dropped his head, turned so that his wing would hide his face and prepared to leave.
“Now don't feel bad.” Said the gatekeeper with a comforting tone. “You're not the first to fall for it and you certainly wont be the last. You're still young among us and are allowed to make these kinds of mistakes.”
“No.” Replied the Archangel. “I can't make mistakes like this. The stakes are too high now. Purgatory has changed and we can't allow the Demons to take control of it.”
“Are you referring to the fact that we're having increasing difficulties finding new souls?” Asks the old man.
“Whatever do you mean?” Asks the Archangel back, “There are plenty of souls around in the area that I'm patrolling.”
The old man becomes obviously intrigued. “You mean to tell me that they're all moving towards your place? How come?”
The Archangel is taken back by that question. He had always expected that his superiors would be aware of the out of place town that was forming in the empty void. With a shocked look he looks in the eyes of the old man and starts. “St. Peter. There's something I need to tell you…”

In the meantime, the demons enjoy their free reign of the town, short lived as it may be.
Keeping in the dark, they lured in oblivious souls who shivered in fear for a moment as their very essence were twisted within themselves. Two more demons were created tonight.

Venturing deeper into the town an energetic imp observed his surroundings. With a deadly weapon in his hands he was eager to prove himself. The orders he received from his lord were simple. Find a source of purity and end it. He didn't like the “or else” part of the order. How was he supposed to know what purity looked like? He's only just started. He can't even desecrate yet.

But as all hopes of succeeding his mission were fading away, hopes formed within him. Over there! This one was different. He could tell. It was as if light emanated from the very center of this being. Certain to himself that an angel was gonna die tonight, the Demon struck forward and dove the sickening blade into the spirit, rending out her spark.

The spirit looks at his tormentor and he's greeted with forgiving eyes. Even though he had just doomed her to oblivion, she was willing to forgive. Such act would humble even a soulless monster and the demon bowed his head with respect as she faded into nothingness.

Niccea the good Samaritan has died.

Not far from the town, the mist swirled around as the Angels entered the plane. The Archangel was troubled. He had now learned that spirits from all over purgatory were now heading to this place. This could become a wellspring of recruits. One that could turn tides in battles. This has troubled the higher ups and caused things many to debate if war could be prevented. Never the less, now is not a good time to worry about such details. They were on a mission. Whatever is to come of this place, the last thing that should happen is to allow the demons to gain more foothold. To do so, he has received extra provisions from Heaven.

The Archangel calls forth one of his Angels. This one has been by his side since the beginning. He was certain that this one could be trusted with the weighted responsibility. Holding up a majestic sword of flames of purity, the Archangel signals his underling to kneel. “These are the weapons that guard the passage to Eden. They were used to destroy Sodom and Gomorrah. The bringer of the 10 plagues was armed with one. In times of great need, we seek out those who can use them. It is entrusted only to the most noblest of spirits. Today, you shall receive the honor of wielding a sword of fire and brimstone. Armed with this, one becomes a force of nature. You kneel before me as an Angel. Now, rise as a Heavenly agent of destruction.”

Turn 5 has begun.

Insider info:
Actions:
Angels:
Kitty17 makes Crocty a Heavenly Agent of Destruction. Success
Crocty recruit Aghammer. Day off
Ochitsukanai recruits gullas. Day off
therealtj recruits Sea_Cow. Day off

Demons:
Harkovast uses Saint Peter's Day Off. Success
Hakoshen recruits Blergess. Success
Anthony Mercer recruits Aghammer. Success
ParkerFarker kills Niccea. Success

Rebellious Spirits:
herio becomes a Rebellious Spirit. Success

Current members list:
Angels
Kitty17 - Archangel
crocty - A Heavenly Agent of Destruction
Ochitsukanai - Angel
therealtj - Angel

Demons
Harkovast - Pit Lord
ParkerFarker - Doomguard
Hakoshen - Demon
Anthony Mercer - Demon
Aghammer - Demon
Blergess - Demon

Rebellious Spirits
Waff - Atheist.
Salsa - Rebellious Hitler
Rokulily - Rebellious Hitler
Aevalor - Rebellious Spirit
herio - Rebellious Spirit
Those were my two cents.
This space for rent.
Niccea at 4:39PM, Aug. 15, 2009
(offline)
Why do I always die quickly in games that involve turning?
GarBonzo Bean at 5:33PM, Aug. 15, 2009
(offline)
the energetic clue stood out to me the most so here you go..
Kitty17- said she wanted to stop being lazy (but then said she was lazy anyway ao I don't know about that)
Sea Cow- Read his profile (It screams energetic)
Exachly- His profile (EXTREMEly entergetic)
martinlo- also said he needs to end his lazyness
If its popsicle, its possible!
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:32PM
Hakoshen at 5:50PM, Aug. 15, 2009
(offline)
God needed the Devil, the Beatles needed the Rolling Stones, Hakoshen needs me.
I'm the enemy he requires to define him.
Soon or later, he'll bring me back to life again for another epic encounter of shouting about power levels and grimacing.
-Harkovast
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:41PM
Salsa at 6:25PM, Aug. 15, 2009
(offline)
too. tired. to. solve. clues. do. it. to. mor. row. zzzZZZZZzzzzzzzzzz
RAGE!
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:18PM
ParkerFarker at 9:14PM, Aug. 15, 2009
(online)
oh, excitingness!

uhhh, Anthony Mercer has on his topics “Just Joined” and it said in the nar “
Just Started”

“We are in the stickiest situation since Sticky the stick insect got stuck on a sticky bun.” - Blackadder
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:39PM

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon