MAFIA... and other forum games

Mafia XIV
da_kasha at 6:56PM, Aug. 30, 2009
(offline)
Is the cake in the shape of a volcano? And can I have some :)

I'm so glad I wasn't lynched! PRAISE BE TO ROKULILY!!
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:09PM
Niccea at 7:02PM, Aug. 30, 2009
(offline)
Well I'm taking it back to the anti-Kala-dan annex…which is the haunted house on the hill. We really aren't against Kala-Dan there, but the name is cool.
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:14PM
Salsa at 7:10PM, Aug. 30, 2009
(offline)
I'll play.

ahem….

The town was thirsty for blood. Except Crocty, Rokulily, and me who were debating on what constituted as tea. Anyway, the towns people surrounded da_kasha's apartment as she was walking out the door. “'Sup guys. I'm new here, what are some good places to eat?” she asked with a friendly grin on her face. Her grin turned into a look of shock as she noticed that every single person in the mob had a pitchfork, baseball bat, or torch in their hand, she thinks she even saw a rubber chicken with nails sticking out of it. Then fear set in as she realized that they were there for her and her alone. “Uh, this is a joke, right?” she stammered as the crowd moved closer. “For the crimes of asking questions, moving here without a permit, and being new, you are hereby sentenced to death by hanging or beating or hanging whilst being beaten,” said the leader of the mob. “WAIT! Don't I get a trial?” da_kasha asked. “Mmmm, no.” the leader answered. Da_kasha was now on the bleeding edge of panic. She backed as far as she could away from the crowd who had pushed her towards the wall next to her door. Hands reached out for her as she slid down the wall into a fetal position. “WAIT!” someone shouted. Da_kasha looked up daring to hope that someone was about to reason with these lunatics on her behalf. “Shouldn't we make sure she doesn't have a bomb on her?” the person asked. “How would we do that?” asked a second person. “Strip search?” inquired a third. A long silence followed. Da_kasha curled into an even tighter ball hoping against hope the suggestion would cause the mob to shift its attention away from her to the person who suggested such a horrid thing to do to a young lady, especially on who just moved here. Then an ear shattering roaring cheer of assent rose up from every male ion the mob. So much for dying with dignity, da_kasha thought. As hands reached for her and her clothes, a gun shot was heard and the mob went silent. “Now, it seems that the lot of you have formed a mob to lynch this young lady. Is that correct?” said a well dressed Brit holding a shotgun. “Uh, I guess so,” replied the leader of the mob, “we were also going to make sure she didn't have a bomb.” Crocty still holding a shotgun glared at the mob for what seemed like an eternity. “SALSA!” he yelled at the top of his lungs. A white pickup with a freshly mounted mini-gun power-slid behind crocty from out of nowhere. “Take care of this please.” A wicked grin split the driver's face. “Okay people, anyone within a mile of this lady after fifteen seconds gets either run over by me or shot by Rokulily,” he said as he leaned out the window. “I told you that there was not going to be a lynch today. Now MOVE IT!” There wasn't a soul in sight after three seconds.

da_kasha was pardoned.
RAGE!
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:18PM
rokulily at 7:55PM, Aug. 30, 2009
(online)
Salsa
Super action-packed narrative!

My favorite part is tea and the fact that we all have guns most likely bought from aghammer's weapon depo. Good prices there.

That tea disscussion as I remember it got pretty intense at some point. Kinda glad we had to bust up some wrong doings elsewise things coulda been bad…

da_kasha
Is the cake in the shape of a volcano? And can I have some

The top of the cake is chocolate, bottom is yellow cake with dyed green frosting. The houses are gingerbread of cousre with various candies in place, the screaming villagers are sour patch kids, the trees trunk is those lollipop sticks and the leaves mutated green peeps, random rocks are jellybeans(i may have eaten those already). The lava is, of course, hot fudge. No peanuts used to avoid allergies.
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:09PM
ParkerFarker at 10:20PM, Aug. 30, 2009
(online)
May I join in on this narrative writing exercise? And if you don't mind, I'll do it in the theme of the game I will be running for next election; Gang Warfare. I'll do it for the next narration though.

“We are in the stickiest situation since Sticky the stick insect got stuck on a sticky bun.” - Blackadder
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:39PM
TheFlyingGreenMonkey at 11:18PM, Aug. 30, 2009
(online)
ParkerFarker
May I join in on this narrative writing exercise? And if you don't mind, I'll do it in the theme of the game I will be running for next election; Gang Warfare. I'll do it for the next narration though.
I too will join.

last edited on July 14, 2011 4:17PM
Exzachly at 1:10AM, Aug. 31, 2009
(online)
Wow, we could just NOT vote all along? Well, my bad salsa. Sorry for not being as present as I could be… I'm working on some stuff for the DD awards.
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:25PM
gullas at 1:20AM, Aug. 31, 2009
(offline)
OH come on people, by pardoning I don't get new meat for my butcher's shop… Oh I guess I'll just have to put to put a discount on the older meat…

Last night's Inuyasha only 1,99 TD per 3lb, and if you buy 12 pounds or more, you'll get some delicious Stomped small furry animal, by the lynching mob for only 3,99 TD :D
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:39PM
TheFlyingGreenMonkey at 2:03AM, Aug. 31, 2009
(online)
gullas
OH come on people, by pardoning I don't get new meat for my butcher's shop… Oh I guess I'll just have to put to put a discount on the older meat…

Last night's Inuyasha only 1,99 TD per 3lb, and if you buy 12 pounds or more, you'll get some delicious Stomped small furry animal, by the lynching mob for only 3,99 TD :D
I'd like to purchase all your inuyasha meat, plz :D. Little does everyone know that TFGM well use the meat to rebuild Inu, stronger, faster, demoner!

Anthony Mercer at 3:38AM, Aug. 31, 2009
(online)
TheFlyingGreenMonkey
gullas

I'd like to purchase all your inuyasha meat, plz :D. Little does everyone know that TFGM well use the meat to rebuild Inu, stronger, faster, demoner!

You can keep your cursed human-meat - I've just been to McDonalds! THE SYRUP ON MY PANCAKES SOLIDIFIED! IT WAS STILL GREAT!
Don't take any of the above seriously. It is in my nature to joke.
last edited on July 14, 2011 10:54AM
gullas at 4:12AM, Aug. 31, 2009
(offline)
TheFlyingGreenMonkey
gullas

aw, I'm so sorry TFGM but I've sold about 25 lb of Inu to Waff and Harkovast but you can get the rest for 39,99 TD :D
therealtj at 5:22AM, Aug. 31, 2009
(online)
Wait, I was gone last night and am trying to catch up…

So Roku is sacrificing players to the chocolate lava cake god (which for some reason, she isn't letting people eat) to become the new GM, and Gullas turned into mecha-godzilla to get more meat for his butcher shop, while Waff turned into super-hobo to fight him off?

“The only moral it is possible to draw from this story is that one should never throw the letter Q into a privet bush, but unfortunately there are times when it is unavoidable.”
-Douglas Adams, The Restaurant At the End of the Universe
last edited on July 14, 2011 4:28PM
gullas at 6:26AM, Aug. 31, 2009
(offline)
… no mecha here, only brand new “machete set” XD
Aghammer at 6:43AM, Aug. 31, 2009
(offline)
Seems appropriate :) And good luck with the DD awards man, you deserve some wins!

Exzachly
Wow, we could just NOT vote all along? Well, my bad salsa. Sorry for not being as present as I could be… I'm working on some stuff for the DD awards.
last edited on July 14, 2011 10:47AM
Aghammer at 6:45AM, Aug. 31, 2009
(offline)
Awwwwwwww… so CUTE and now I'm hungry for CAKE … dang it :P

rokulily

The top of the cake is chocolate, bottom is yellow cake with dyed green frosting. The houses are gingerbread of cousre with various candies in place, the screaming villagers are sour patch kids, the trees trunk is those lollipop sticks and the leaves mutated green peeps, random rocks are jellybeans(i may have eaten those already). The lava is, of course, hot fudge. No peanuts used to avoid allergies.
Salsa at 7:13AM, Aug. 31, 2009
(offline)
@ ag : me too and I just ate breakfast a little over an hour ago.

@ everybody: who would be interested in a dogfight theme?
RAGE!
da_kasha at 7:18AM, Aug. 31, 2009
(offline)
sounds like the makings of a great feast

PANCAKES! Now I know what I'm eating today…
Aghammer at 7:21AM, Aug. 31, 2009
(offline)
inuyasha meat? Thanks da_kasha, now I'm NOT hungry for cake (erp)…:D Very cute though …love the color ;)

da_kasha
sounds like the makings of a great feast…
crocty at 8:30AM, Aug. 31, 2009
(offline)
Niccea
Finally!!! I've been pushing for that since Crocty's game. I wanted to sacrifice people to the volcano god.
Did I not do that…I was almost sure I did…

Oh well, it matters not. I'm going to get to solving the clues from last night. I'll post my findings, if everyone agrees with what I find, I'm sure we can have some…makeshift lynch, non? :3
I'm not really around much anymore, but here's my Tumblr, Twitter, and Deviantart. Also if you remember me from back when I was around, I'm sorry.
last edited on July 14, 2011 11:53AM
Aghammer at 8:57AM, Aug. 31, 2009
(offline)
I seem to remember that too but maybe we just talked about it. Hark told me that Waff enjoys the heat of the volcano… I say we toss him in for the heck of it :)

And, oh hell, check this out… WAFF is gonna die

crocty
Niccea
Finally!!! I've been pushing for that since Crocty's game. I wanted to sacrifice people to the volcano god.
Did I not do that…I was almost sure I did…

Oh well, it matters not. I'm going to get to solving the clues from last night. I'll post my findings, if everyone agrees with what I find, I'm sure we can have some…makeshift lynch, non? :3
Niccea at 9:34AM, Aug. 31, 2009
(offline)
Anthony Mercer
TheFlyingGreenMonkey
gullas

You can keep your cursed human-meat - I've just been to McDonalds! THE SYRUP ON MY PANCAKES SOLIDIFIED! IT WAS STILL GREAT!
There is no McDonalds here. It is WackDonalds. It is a mob joint.
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:14PM
Product Placement at 11:40AM, Aug. 31, 2009
(online)
Oh, so you're accepting more then one narration. Fine, I'm game.

Narration

That little girl was screaming her lungs out.

It was hard to make out what she was saying between her sobbing but I could make out the words “I want my mommy” and “buy me that dolly”. The embarrassed man, standing over his screaming offspring tried to ignore her as she kicked over the doll stand.

The store was rather busy today. They were having a sale on leftover meat products from last night. I decided to stay clear from the butcher section since I wasn't that fond of large crowds.

Looking over the meager selection of vegetables that they offered, I came to realize that they were now storing various junk food products among them. Apparently they're now trying to sell caramel fondue set with the strawberries. As if we aren't unhealthy as it is.

I turn around to spot an overweight elderly lady sitting on one of the fruit stands. Even though she was just sitting at the edge of the stand, she was squeezing few bananas with her large rear end. Next to the bananas were packs of chocolate bars stacked up with the sign “Try grilled bananas, stuffed with Wonka bars!”. She had reached out for the top pack, opened it and was now busy munching on its contents.

I felt sad for this woman. She looked lonely as the rest of the consumers tried to ignore her presence. At the same time I was repulsed by this sight. Clearly these bars were not good for her since her obesity was causing her health problems as indicated by the two walking canes, resting next to her legs. All in all I was certain of one thing. I wouldn't be buying bananas today.

As I walked out of the store with my groceries I noticed the mob that had gathered at the town center. What was it now? I didn't want to squeeze my way to the center to find out so I asked someone nearby if he new what was going on. “Oh they're setting up the gallows for a hanging. We found out who was behind the murder last night” the man said, excited about the whole thing.

I hated when the town acted that way. Always trying to take the law into its own hands. This was exactly the reason why I didn't like to mingle with these crowds. You'd never no if one of those accusing hands would all of a sudden point at me. Bah, I was to have no part of this so I decided to head home.

Later that night I heard that the person charged with the attack was pardoned. Not enough compelling evidence they said. These news made me feel a bit better for it brought hopes to my heart that perhaps our leadership was competent after all. As I sat down to read the newspaper, I was greeted with the headlines: “Crime on the rise again!”.

Perhaps they should have lynched that poor fella. It would have set a nice example for those lawbreakers.
Those were my two cents.
If you have any other questions, please deposit a quarter.
This space for rent.
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:51PM
Aghammer at 12:06PM, Aug. 31, 2009
(offline)
very good… I'm enjoying the narration game. You should come on by the Gun Emporium… 1/2 price for people WITHOUT screaming kids :)
Salsa at 12:26PM, Aug. 31, 2009
(offline)
Aghammer
very good… I'm enjoying the narration game. You should come on by the Gun Emporium… 1/2 price for people WITHOUT screaming kids :)

Oooo got any depleted uranium rounds?
RAGE!
da_kasha at 12:43PM, Aug. 31, 2009
(offline)
Product Placement
Later that night I heard that the man charged with the attack was pardoned.

Oh, it seems my gender finally levelled up to ‘man’.
Product Placement at 12:52PM, Aug. 31, 2009
(online)
Product Placement
Later that night I heard that the person charged with the attack was pardoned.
Fixed. It's now gender neutral.

It's actually a common mistake of mine. In my native language the word “maður” (which technically means man but is translated into person) is gender neutral. In order to assign sex to it, we say “karlmaður” (male) and “kvennmaður” (woman).

I don't know. It's kinda like saying he-man and she-man, except without disturbing images of scantly clad muscle men with a sword and she-males.

Those were my two cents.
If you have any other questions, please deposit a quarter.
This space for rent.
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:51PM
crocty at 1:20PM, Aug. 31, 2009
(offline)
Hah, PP. That's almost as nutty as “color”!
I'm not really around much anymore, but here's my Tumblr, Twitter, and Deviantart. Also if you remember me from back when I was around, I'm sorry.
last edited on July 14, 2011 11:53AM
therealtj at 2:01PM, Aug. 31, 2009
(online)
Since it seems to be what everyone else is doing…

Narration

Da_Kasha stood in the shadows of the darkened mountain. She was a good vampire. The kind that only drank the blood of goats, and sparkles in the sun. But this didn't much matter. She knew the townies down there, with their pitchforks and torches of unfair condemnation. They had decided she was guilty, and that was the end of the argument.

“It's okay,” She shouted, closing her eyes. She had finally come to terms with it. Perhaps death wouldn't be to bad. “I'll go without a fight.” The angry town looked at her shocked and confused.

“Huh?”

“What?”

“Hey,” Screamed out one townie, “You can't just give up like that! Yer ruinin' all our fun!”

“Yeah,” Piped in Gullas, “The best meat comes from the ones that fight back!”

The townies had no clue where to go from here. “Well…” Suggested one, “We could lynch someone else…” “But who?” Queried another.

The town pondered this for a moment. “Isn't it obvious?” Said a shadowy woodland critter, “We need to take out our greatest enemy,” Pointing at the graveyard, “Darth Vader!”

The town quickly rushed to the south. As they unburied the once life-filled corpse of their good friend, they were quick in trying to intimidate it. “I told you we'd get you sooner or later!” “Your days of crime are up!” “Tsk, tsk, ya think ya know a guy…”

They took up to the gallows. “Any last words?” Asked mayor Crocty. After waiting several minutes for a response, he angrily blurted out, “Fine! Two can play this game of silence!” As he stomped off the platform, he motioned to the executioner to pull the lever.

DarthVaderS1999's lifeless corpse is dead!

“The only moral it is possible to draw from this story is that one should never throw the letter Q into a privet bush, but unfortunately there are times when it is unavoidable.”
-Douglas Adams, The Restaurant At the End of the Universe
last edited on July 14, 2011 4:28PM
rokulily at 2:26PM, Aug. 31, 2009
(online)
therealtj
DarthVaderS1999's lifeless corpse is dead!

About time too, that guy was seriously bugging me.
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:09PM
TheFlyingGreenMonkey at 2:28PM, Aug. 31, 2009
(online)
gullas
TheFlyingGreenMonkey
gullas

aw, I'm so sorry TFGM but I've sold about 25 lb of Inu to Waff and Harkovast but you can get the rest for 39,99 TD :D
Sounds good. I'll just use some biskets from Roku's shop to make up for it.

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon