MAFIA... and other forum games

Mafia XIX: The Anime Convention
harkovast at 7:22PM, Nov. 19, 2009
(online)
I am not saying I do have cool powers in this game…

But if I did, I would want to use them on someone who did not read Harkovast enough.
Suggestions?

For more Harkovast related goings on, go to the Harkovast Forum
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:44PM
Randomdudeperson at 7:47PM, Nov. 19, 2009
(online)
harkovast

But if I did, I would want to use them on someone who did not read Harkovast enough.
Suggestions?

SEVENTY2!!!

Thats just a joke btw! But it would still be funny!
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:01PM
TheFlyingGreenMonkey at 9:55PM, Nov. 19, 2009
(online)
harkovast

Suggestions?
As someone playing as Sven I must be truthful, I do not read Harkovast. Smite me now and get it over with. But you have to catch me first *Gentlemen Dash!*

Also a few more individuals have contacted me. I will not tell anyones role without there permission. So don't be afraid to tell me. I might be able to get the Neutrals together.

last edited on July 14, 2011 4:18PM
seventy2 at 2:42AM, Nov. 20, 2009
(online)
Randomdudeperson
SEVENTY2!!!

Thats just a joke btw! But it would still be funny!

Pfff, i had harkovast favorited before you ever joined!!
—————-

As i am a fair and balanced Organizer, bring forth the people who have done bad, not just random accusations!!
facara
Running Anew an exercise blog.
I'm gonna love you till the money comes, half of it's gonna be mine someday.
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:30PM
gullas at 3:38AM, Nov. 20, 2009
(offline)
harkovast

Suggestions?

although Hakoshen is the gm, he dosen't read enough Harkovast imo <_<…
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:40PM
Hakoshen at 4:34AM, Nov. 20, 2009
(offline)
gullas
harkovast

Suggestions?

although Hakoshen is the gm, he dosen't read enough Harkovast imo <_<…

I'm also already dead.
God needed the Devil, the Beatles needed the Rolling Stones, Hakoshen needs me.
I'm the enemy he requires to define him.
Soon or later, he'll bring me back to life again for another epic encounter of shouting about power levels and grimacing.
-Harkovast
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:41PM
harkovast at 6:33AM, Nov. 20, 2009
(online)
I am going to target Hakoshen.
To quote from his avatar- “Its nothing personal, it's just revenge!”

(Some purests will tell you I can't target the GM, but they just dont understand the EXTREME style in which I play this game. They had better go read more Harkovast or they too will feel my wrath!)

D_Dude at 7:14AM, Nov. 20, 2009
(online)
Well, I'll be away for most of the weekend, so whatever happens I didn't do it.
Thank god I didn't get an important role.
FEAR THE BADGER!
It's not overkill if you don't hit him.
Sir! We are surrounded! … Good. Then we can charge in EVERY direction.
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:18PM
Niccea at 7:30AM, Nov. 20, 2009
(offline)
harkovast
(Some purests will tell you I can't target the GM, but they just dont understand the EXTREME style in which I play this game. They had better go read more Harkovast or they too will feel my wrath!)
Actually, I lead a movement to lynch BK in the very first mafia game.
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:14PM
harkovast at 7:31AM, Nov. 20, 2009
(online)
Lets lynch D_Dude.

You were all thinking it, I just had the nerve to say it!

gullas at 8:12AM, Nov. 20, 2009
(offline)
harkovast
Lets lynch D_Dude.

You were all thinking it, I just had the nerve to say it!
true…true…
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:40PM
harkovast at 11:01AM, Nov. 20, 2009
(online)
Anime is rubbish!
Furry is where it's at baby!

Check out this awesome furry comic that will prove once and for all which is the superior at fandom-
http://www.drunkduck.com/Stubble_Trouble/

Stubble Trouble is officially your new religion!

rokulily at 11:59AM, Nov. 20, 2009
(online)
hark… what would happen if there was a furry anime or manga? what then?
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:09PM
Anthony Mercer at 1:09PM, Nov. 20, 2009
(online)
rokulily
hark… what would happen if there was a furry anime or manga? what then?

There are some that are very close. This has a werewolf girl that turns into a puppy whenever she ses anything that resembles the full moon, except the full moon itself…
Don't take any of the above seriously. It is in my nature to joke.
last edited on July 14, 2011 10:54AM
Hakoshen at 1:29PM, Nov. 20, 2009
(offline)
One hour before the office closes and we get an emergency call, and guess who's the only person available? Yours truly. Needless to say the narration will be late, and while I can't say HOW late, those of you across the Atlantic may as well go to bed and check back tomorrow morning.
Soon or later, he'll bring me back to life again for another epic encounter of shouting about power levels and grimacing.
-Harkovast
Retaya at 2:37PM, Nov. 20, 2009
(offline)
Personally I think we should lynch Harkovast for being an anime hater. :P
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:05PM
harkovast at 2:38PM, Nov. 20, 2009
(online)
Rokulily such a filthy half-caste comic should be burned for polluting the pure furry blood line!

Retaya- Oh no! The anime freaks are after me! Don't tentacle rape me! *zips up furr suit in fear*

Aghammer at 4:20PM, Nov. 20, 2009
(offline)
I agree!

Retaya
last edited on July 14, 2011 10:47AM
harkovast at 4:26PM, Nov. 20, 2009
(online)
Et tu aghammer?

Randomdudeperson at 5:16PM, Nov. 20, 2009
(online)
You people should know Hark by now! If he is against something, IT MEANS THATS WHAT HE IS!!! IMO, he's got an anime role.
seventy2 at 5:19PM, Nov. 20, 2009
(online)
Hmmm….doth no one bring excuses to the table as to why? other than outing yourselves as anime atendees to the crowd?

D_dude

Harkovast.

bring me your reasons for lynching, and your excuses as to why not?
facara
Running Anew an exercise blog.
I'm gonna love you till the money comes, half of it's gonna be mine someday.
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:30PM
GarBonzo Bean at 5:29PM, Nov. 20, 2009
(offline)
Randomdudeperson
You people should know Hark by now! If he is against something, IT MEANS THATS WHAT HE IS!!! IMO, he's got an anime role.

That does tend to happen a lot…
If its popsicle, its possible!
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:33PM
Product Placement at 5:47PM, Nov. 20, 2009
(online)
Retaya
No need for such drastic measures. Why kill him when it's better to see him writhing in pain?

Those were my two cents.
If you have any other questions, please deposit a quarter.
This space for rent.
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:52PM
Retaya at 6:17PM, Nov. 20, 2009
(offline)
Oh? He's got an anime role? Sorry then Harkovast! O: Please don't lynch him.

…I guess I'm just suspicious because he was a monster leader last time.
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:05PM
harkovast at 6:56PM, Nov. 20, 2009
(online)
I am pure evil, there is no doubt about that, but which team does my evil serve? That is the question!

Hakoshen at 9:06PM, Nov. 20, 2009
(offline)
ETA 2 more hours. Still haven't made it home yet.
-Harkovast
Randomdudeperson at 9:12PM, Nov. 20, 2009
(online)
Retaya
Oh? He's got an anime role? Sorry then Harkovast! O: Please don't lynch him.

…I guess I'm just suspicious because he was a monster leader last time.

Well, we're not sure that he's got an anime role. I'm just putting 2 and x together and hoping to get 4! lol

Just like this:

Since you're sorry for acussing him after you realized he's “anime”, I'm guessing YOUR anime as well! Not that thats bad or anything, but you kinda gave your alegance away. Either that, or you've TOTALLY thrown me off, if you have, well done! :p
Hakoshen at 10:40PM, Nov. 20, 2009
(offline)
Night One…

Product Placement was having a hard time sleeping, what with his name being the very first one to be mentioned in a narrative. He figured he'd go for a walk, and enjoy some of the cool night air. As he walked and thought, he began to realize more and more so that being out at night in Townston was a really bad idea no matter how you sliced it, and then turned to head back to his room and bumped face first into a person he hadn't seen coming around the corner.

When he had recovered his bearings, he found he had a long strap of scarlet clothing attached to his hand. Now how had that gotten-

“You pervert!” the cosplayer shrieked, and Product realized the fabric on his hands was actually part of this person's costume! In the dim light Product could not figure out the person's identity, nor what part of their outfit the scraps had come from, but this person was definitely causing a stink over it.

“I assure you it was an accident!” Product began, but the other person had begun to freak the hell out.

“You stalker! You sexual harasser! Security! SECURITY!” they screamed, and Product, figuring it was best to simply get out of dodge ran, ducking into his room. For his own benefit he figured, he had better lay low until things cooled down.

Product Placement has been the unfortunate victim of a wardrobe malfunction!

Harkovast had heard some shouting going on in a distant hallway, but it was hardly something worthy of his attention as he was a man in a catsuit in a suit of armor who hated furries on a mission! While some people were out looking for friends or late night vendors advertising their gear, Harkovast was out to put them all to shame. "Read Harkovast!“ he shouted at a passerby, who ducked away at his presence. ”You there! Read Harkovast!“ he called to another, and he continued to plaster stickers and posters everywhere he went.

Elsewhere, close by in fact, a good number of people were observing these very acts, and it was FOR these very acts they decided they wanted him dead. Two of them stood side by side, the one with a bemused smirk, and the other simply waiting. ”Here,“ the former said to the latter, extending a small object. ”A gift, from me to you.“

”You shouldn't have," the latter replied, and then made his move, slipping out of the shadows and working his way towards Harkovast via a route which would take him faster than the others. He was going to be FIRST!

“What do you want?” Harkovast said, as the figure approached him in the dim light.

“I've been going over your paperwork,” the fellow said, well aware now that he had beaten the others to the prized target. “and it looks to me like you didn't pay your advertising fees!”

“What? I have to PAY you people to advertise?” Harkovast snapped. "Bollocks! You all should be paying ME to have me go around advertising the glory that is Harkovast!“

”Needless to say, your admission has been revoked. You have to leave. NOW.“

”Fine! I don't need your stinkin' big eyed, cross dressing yoai fanfic anime convention anyways! I hope some sci-fi nerds show up and screw up everything!" And with that, Hark walked out, leaving his pile of posters and stickers behind.

Harkovast the Bad at Karaoke has been banned from the convention!

The Registrar smiled, as those others who had come to claim Harkovast's head had not only been denied their kill, Harkovast would not be killed at all and given a peaceful exit.

“You know,” a shaggy looking fellow said from behind, “peaceful resolutions aren't really that kosher in anime. I mean, look at Bleach for example. It's got DEAD people running around killing each other, but it's still a great show.”

“O…okay…” the registrar replied, eyeing the fellow strangely. “There a reason you're talking to me?”

“It's my sacred duty to enlighten you, good sir. Now then, let's talk about Naruto. One of the first major villains was a guy everyone swore was a girl, and then he almost killed one of the heroes. Cross dressing aside, a pretty solid show.”

The registrar broke into a run, but his pursuer, for some guy at an anime convention appeared to be in very good shape.

“Go away!” TFGM shouted over his shoulder just before tripping and breaking his ankle. His pursuer plopped down beside him and pulled out an ipod which had all of his favorite clips from all of his favorite shows. “Now then, let's talk, shall we? Ever watch Slam Dunk?”

When the sun came up, the found TFGM's body, where he had apparently chewed his own head off to end the conversation.

TheFlyingGreenMonkey the Registrar is dead!

My apologies for this being… six and 3/4 hours late. I'm going to roll right ahead and the day will end at it's scheduled time.

And you know, time to send in lynch votes.
-Harkovast
TheFlyingGreenMonkey at 10:47PM, Nov. 20, 2009
(online)
Hakoshen
When the sun came up, the found TFGM's body, where he had apparently chewed his own head off to end the conversation.
I call BS I would have out anime talked anyone. In fact I talked so much that my head fell off my head :3

last edited on July 14, 2011 4:18PM
harkovast at 5:40AM, Nov. 21, 2009
(online)
I'm glad to be out of this crappy convention!
I'm sick of being around weird sicko's dressing up as imaginary characters in tacky costumes! It is all utterly pathetic.

Now if you will excuse me, I am going back to the furr-meet up the road!

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon